Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Investing Coin  (Read 2742 times)
Thesabutay

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 12:57:08 PM

Fantasy sports is poised for significant growth. The Fanfury platform allows users to use their predictability and sports understanding skills to build teams and win tournaments. Prizes can be exchanged for fiat currency. How cool is that.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 01:12:20 PM

looks like you are failing in your investment ? and besides why buy before the market crash ? have you sold the coins already or keeping them hold?
because if you are for holding then you must understand that the best time to buy is when the market dumped and that is the cheapest price right?
Maybe he doesn't understand how to get the coins he likes at a low price, even though in economic law it is very clear that buying it when the market is dumping so that he can buy coins at a low price and then sell them at a high price when the market starts Bulls.
Unfortunately buying when it is low and selling when it is high sounds like the most simplest thing in the world but it is also oxymoron in itself as well that people do not realize. This means that if you want to buy when it is low, and if everyone wants to buy at low, then how could it get low? I have talked about this before.

Plus, when you talk about the emotional stuff, where people would not be able to actually provide anything that is emotionally capable of keep holding something when it is going down. They should, that is how money is made, it is not easy but why would making so much money would be easy anyway, it will be a thing that will be difficult.
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 08:20:07 PM

Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
I cannot say that I'm 100% into this one... I really think that NFT is our future, so for me LostWorlds is on the first place now, this project is making me feel like our world is about to explore a new side of NFTs
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 08:17:49 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2022, 08:39:02 AM by elisabetheva

Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.

If you look at the ranking in coingecko what the op said, it will be presented like this;

RANK Coint Enter Exchange Early Year Price  Price Now REMARKS
1104PBR $0.05 $0.67$0.24WORTH
583ATLAS $0.08 $0.10$0.02 NOT
12DOGE$0.0005$0.17$0.13 WORTH
1653PKR $0.04$0.10$0.03 NOT
384TLM $2.99$0.21$0.09 NOT

Of course this is a graphical assessment and the analysis could be wrong, but I actually see it is better to choose a coin that is indeed the best ranked. even though Doge seems Worth but this is a coin meme that is clearly very vulnerable, a very rapid decline can occur. it's better to choose something like BNB and if feasible again ethereum.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 10:19:30 PM

since 2020 I bought XRP, and I sold part of it or 50% at a price of $ 1.5 in 2021 and still part of it in my wallet at 50%,
I don't know now the price is still down at $ 0.8, and I think this is your chance to buy XRP under $1,
yes this is my suggestion, wish you luck.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1069
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 12:11:41 AM

Hold altcoins for just 3 to 5 years, bacause most of the altcoins if not abandoned by the developer will lose momentum in a long run, if there are altcoin on hype today we cannot expect that the particular altcoin will still have its hype 3 to 5 years from now, i remember most of my altcoins that i get from bounty last year 2017 is now just become a nonsense coin on my wallet, i prefer to hold btc for a long term instead of altcoins based on my experince most of the altcoins is good for short term.

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 03:40:45 AM

Fantasy sports is poised for significant growth. The Fanfury platform allows users to use their predictability and sports understanding skills to build teams and win tournaments. Prizes can be exchanged for fiat currency. How cool is that.

After RacewayX ? that you continuously promoting recently and not changing to this another Shitcoin? but at least you did not mentioned this to be another GEM?

Grin Grin Grin

Stop your FANTACY lol, because no matter how hard you try ? still none of us will be fooled by your fake project  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 06:23:52 AM

since 2020 I bought XRP, and I sold part of it or 50% at a price of $ 1.5 in 2021 and still part of it in my wallet at 50%,
I don't know now the price is still down at $ 0.8, and I think this is your chance to buy XRP under $1,
yes this is my suggestion, wish you luck.
Your suggestion may be considered by others and it is also not wrong if everyone who likes XRP makes a purchase at this time for under $1 because in general XRP is still a good coin and also very suitable for short-term trading.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 04:55:51 PM

How can you say that all coins will recover when we don't even know most of those coins except maybe dogecoin but don't be happy just yet. Dogecoin is a popular coin but that doesn't mean that this coin have the potential for the future.

Only bitcoin is the coin that is popular and at the same time have the title "the future of money". Too bad that they left out dogecoin but most of the meme coin supporters right now are supporting shiba inu because there are some promising updates that are coming from this meme coin although I still don't recommend this coin. If you want a coin that surely recover whenever there's a crash, then go for btc.

taylankapan

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 06:33:10 PM

PunkPanda's decentralized messaging ecosystem will allow users to communicate privately and securely by rewarding them for using and sharing. This is what all Internet users lack!
YuleDoris

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 08:17:22 PM

A multifaceted sports ecosystem is being created by the Fanfury project. This will allow all sports and De-Fi lovers to receive optimal profits!
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 08:56:11 PM

Only bitcoin is the coin that is popular and at the same time have the title "the future of money". Too bad that they left out dogecoin but most of the meme coin supporters right now are supporting shiba inu because there are some promising updates that are coming from this meme coin although I still don't recommend this coin. If you want a coin that surely recover whenever there's a crash, then go for btc.
I think traders should be wiser to choose Bitcoin and top altcoins over coin memes, because don't get lured into the profits of coin memes because they can't be pumped up due to the hype and will instead suffer losses if the meme hype ends. So your advice is right and I support anyone who suggests choosing Bitcoin for investment.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bartustuntas

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 01:02:24 PM

A new gem has arrived. I hope you have heard of Fanfury? Fanfury is developed by gamers as a daily fantasy sports platform with community ownership and profit sharing.
naimeris

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 04:23:08 PM

Complex ecosystem, deflationary model burning tokens is all about the new Bot Planet project. Bot Planet is an ecosystem that revolves around multiple products working and coexisting together, where The Game v0.1 (Official name of TBA) is the main product. 
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:23:38 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2022, 08:39:44 PM by RockCryptoWorld

LOST LostWorlds NFT Platform is a dope choice
Wildwest

Activity: 1730
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 04:58:24 AM

Currently storing altcoins is a very risky thing so you have to make corrections again so that the altcoins we store later can increase again, then you need to choose potential altcoins so that later when the market recovers the value of the coin can increase quickly, but currently altcoins that have long-term potential that we can rely on because of the increasingly bad market conditions and we are made with maximum patience.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
uswa56

Activity: 826
Merit: 211

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:15:03 AM

Currently storing altcoins is a very risky thing so you have to make corrections again so that the altcoins we store later can increase again, then you need to choose potential altcoins so that later when the market recovers the value of the coin can increase quickly, but currently altcoins that have long-term potential that we can rely on because of the increasingly bad market conditions and we are made with maximum patience.
Currently the market is correcting too deeply, it is very risky to save Altcoins if you are not able to be patient in the long term.
maybe for now converting Altocin to Stablecoin is a good option. but if not, choosing a coin with utility and one that already has it all is a good choice to be able to get up quickly when the market recovers later.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 09:47:26 AM

Currently the market is correcting too deeply, it is very risky to save Altcoins if you are not able to be patient in the long term.
maybe for now converting Altocin to Stablecoin is a good option. but if not, choosing a coin with utility and one that already has it all is a good choice to be able to get up quickly when the market recovers later.
With the current downturn in the market it seems that some people are converting their coins into stable coins,
I think it is one of the safest choices and certainly to minimize risk,
with the price going down this is also an opportunity to buy some of the top altcoins that have potential

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 11:06:59 AM

With the current downturn in the market it seems that some people are converting their coins into stable coins,
I think it is one of the safest choices and certainly to minimize risk,
with the price going down this is also an opportunity to buy some of the top altcoins that have potential
It might be too late to turn it stable now, as the market has dropped too much from the previous price that most traders will still hold the coin when the coin price recovers, I predict the end of the year will be a backflow pattern for the market price increase.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 04:04:17 PM

everything you buy is a DUMP, yes! all altcoins are dumped because of Bitcoin,
history repeats itself, and 2018=2022, especially since you've bought some of those altcoins,
for DOGE I think it's still too high at the current price, even though it's been dumped, remember DOGE was under 1 cent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: