Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Savings and investment plan  (Read 1292 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 02:37:30 AM

The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
You are talking about crypto currency investments right? Then I don't think you can accurate calculate what your percentage profit turnover would be for the next year. That would be almost impossible since the crypto market is very volatile and the price rise/drop is never the same as the previous years or doesn't follow any specific patterns. And you are right. You should try to diversify your portfolio, but to keep the risk minimum try to invest most of your coins on currencies like bitcoin and ethereum. Currencies that are well known, at the top and are under constant development to improve their network.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 11:51:18 AM

I learned a lot from 2021, I was too ambitious for big profits so I invested in new coins so I lost a lot, and in 2022 I will save cryptocurrencies and I use them for staking so I can get 2 benefits, namely rewards and opportunities for big profits because prices go up.

That's a mistake that many of us have done. We aim for high profits and invest in coins which we don't know much about and hence lose money.
But even if you invest in well established coins, it doesn't mean you will make good profits because that depends on how you trade them.
You can buy PoS coins and stake them for a long term which will give you good profits but make sure you are buying potential coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 04:19:42 PM

I learned a lot from 2021 and I have regrets that I want to turn into victory this year so I'm planning to be more well prepared to take the risk and never be afraid to try something new especially in investing with good and potential projects. I'll add more allocation to my investment funds so I'll gain more profit from it. I'll be wiser in handling my finances more and would grab all the opportunities that crypto could offer.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 04:32:10 PM

I learned a lot from 2021 and I have regrets that I want to turn into victory this year so I'm planning to be more well prepared to take the risk and never be afraid to try something new especially in investing with good and potential projects. I'll add more allocation to my investment funds so I'll gain more profit from it. I'll be wiser in handling my finances more and would grab all the opportunities that crypto could offer.
While it is obvious that if you plan to invest money in this market you need to take some risks but at the same time you need to be careful, the risks that you take need to be calculated and an appropriate reward must be there to justify the risks that you have taken, if this is not the case then it would not be rare that once again you face regrets during this year as well, and I suppose that is something you do not want to experience ever again.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 04:52:29 PM

I learned a lot from 2021, I was too ambitious for big profits so I invested in new coins so I lost a lot, and in 2022 I will save cryptocurrencies and I use them for staking so I can get 2 benefits, namely rewards and opportunities for big profits because prices go up.

That's a mistake that many of us have done. We aim for high profits and invest in coins which we don't know much about and hence lose money.
But even if you invest in well established coins, it doesn't mean you will make good profits because that depends on how you trade them.
You can buy PoS coins and stake them for a long term which will give you good profits but make sure you are buying potential coins.

I also do think that this is considered as a rookie mistake. Anyone who is relatively new to this kind of setting may create high-hopes of earning large amounts of profits in a given year. But in reality, it really does take some time like your conventional investment methods available (e.g. stocks, golds, bank notes, etc.).

In line with what I just mentioned, creating and making a savings and investment plan may be really effective especially if you can faithfully follow the schedules that you created. In this way, the streamline of activities and investments can be properly maintained and tracked at the same time- which can also avoid any greed or prevent any loss on your part.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 06:37:21 PM

a wise choice friend Cheesy You have made the right choice, even though alt is not a mistake but indeed when compared to the actual risk I feel alt is more risky, especially for the meme coin there and some useless projects.
bitcoin is a great place to invest but certainly not for those who just need time to invest here.
but as long as you are sure the benefits will definitely be obtained
If you do like some sort of assurance then bitcoin would be the best choice but if you do like to play with fire then considering altcoins neither an alt or low caps then its your choice
but we know that the risks is way higher thats why we should really be mindful on making or taking such step because it would really cost us money if we do make a bad decision
but since this market is unpredictable then theres no way that you could really able to precise tell on what would happen ahead.
all have their own choices and there are calculations and research of each.
actually for bitcoin is also not a guarantee if indeed we do not fully trust them.
there are so many people who fail when it comes to bitcoin because they panic too much when there is a correction.
On the other hand, altcoins are also the same and the impact is even greater.
because indeed altcoins are something that is under and even tends to follow the movement of btc.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 07:59:09 PM

Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.

It's good if you have a good financial plan for this year. for me the only way to reduce risk in crypto. avoid coin memes and random projects. it has happened to me many times, always ruin my portfolio investment dont expect too much just keep holding and maintain asset not too often.

Not only applicable on crypto investments but also in other forms of investment as well since we know that risks would be always there which means that you would need to do all sorts of things specially on having a good

risk management into those ports you do have. Savings should really be standard and not all would be pour out unto investment because you dont know on what comes next on which you would
really be needing off these funds.

Invest on what you can afford to lose and at least allocating some savings for other purposes which its the most important and ideal thing to be done.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 12:48:08 PM

I also do think that this is considered as a rookie mistake. Anyone who is relatively new to this kind of setting may create high-hopes of earning large amounts of profits in a given year. But in reality, it really does take some time like your conventional investment methods available (e.g. stocks, golds, bank notes, etc.).

In line with what I just mentioned, creating and making a savings and investment plan may be really effective especially if you can faithfully follow the schedules that you created. In this way, the streamline of activities and investments can be properly maintained and tracked at the same time- which can also avoid any greed or prevent any loss on your part.

That is very true. If a person has good control over himself and follows his schedules properly then he is bound to be successful.
I won't boast but I am good at saving as well and from whatever I earn I can save more than half of it and but the only problem is making good investments.
So far I have only been "investing" in good assets but I have also lost some of it in "trading" which is mostly why I avoid trading these days.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 03:26:35 PM

Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.

It's good if you have a good financial plan for this year. for me the only way to reduce risk in crypto. avoid coin memes and random projects. it has happened to me many times, always ruin my portfolio investment dont expect too much just keep holding and maintain asset not too often.

Not only applicable on crypto investments but also in other forms of investment as well since we know that risks would be always there which means that you would need to do all sorts of things specially on having a good

risk management into those ports you do have. Savings should really be standard and not all would be pour out unto investment because you dont know on what comes next on which you would

Invest on what you can afford to lose and at least allocating some savings for other purposes which its the most important and ideal thing to be done.
it is better to separate savings for investment and savings to meet daily needs, so that a sense of comfort will always exist in the face of an uncertain market. in the current situation, we can invest gradually considering the market is in a bearish season. even then we have to use a strategy so that we get a good price to buy, so that this can maximize profits when the target can be achieved

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 04:17:25 PM

it is better to separate savings for investment and savings to meet daily needs, so that a sense of comfort will always exist in the face of an uncertain market. in the current situation, we can invest gradually considering the market is in a bearish season. even then we have to use a strategy so that we get a good price to buy, so that this can maximize profits when the target can be achieved
Yes, we must manage finances as well as possible with good management that does not interfere with each other,
before buying it is clear we have to make a plan or strategy and that is the important thing

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 06:36:05 PM

Invest when we have extra amount in hand after all monthly expenses. If your income satisfy your basic needs and you have 20% left in your income then yes please choose a best coin and just invest on it on a monthly basis irrespective of what price it is. Do not either borrow and invest nor invest and be in a situation of unable to manage your basic needs. When we plan as above, we will be at peace watching the market without expecting a turn over from it to satisfy our monthly needs or to close of the debts.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 09:59:19 PM

Yes, we must manage finances as well as possible with good management that does not interfere with each other,
before buying it is clear we have to make a plan or strategy and that is the important thing
Everything should have a plan because you would really be having problems later on if you do made out the bad decision thats why you should set out goals or targets for every year that would be coming so that you would really be that prepared neither for emergency funds or for investment plants.

You wouldnt know on what comes next thats why everything should be planned so that every possible scenario or events could really be handled out.

If you are focused more on investment then you should research and prepare it for the best because being prepared is always been recommendable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 10:26:10 PM

This means that investing in Bitcoin is safe, there is no need to worry if the price drops.

That can't be applied to average people. A good plan should always be associated not just by holding and waiting for the moon price but some actions that will turn the bearish market into an advantage. Bitcoin is no doubt a good investment for long and no question about that, but it doesn't mean we can't take advantage of other coins during the bear market. With the right timing, we can also profit from other coins due to the fact, their price is swinging at most cases playing within a specific general average price.

It might be hard or challenging but with focus and seriousness, better than waiting without doing anything.

What you say makes sense, sometimes we forget that crypto prices are volatile, we can generate profits other than holding Bitcoin. Some coins are
indeed very good for day trading, we can make a profit every day, even though the profit may be small. But if it is accumulated it will be big too,
than we are just holding Bitcoin without doing anything. If there is another way we can do to generate profit, why not try it. Although maybe the risk of
day trading is very large compared to just holding Bitcoin without doing anything. But sometimes if we want to achieve success, we must dare
to take risks, so it is up to us whether we dare to take risks or not. If we are people who like to play it safe, it is enough to just hold Bitcoin
in the long term. Because not everyone likes to do something high risk.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:17:10 AM

Everything should have a plan.I have already some plan for this year.I want to Invest in Long time holding and trading. My plan goes to I'm buying some valuable coin and long time hold and. I think every investor or trader should need to patience and control yourself.I learned already from my mistake in 2021, i hope i will Victory this year.

I Think first You need to made right choice and i hope you will get benefit from your holding coin and trading business.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:58:59 AM

That's a great idea to already have an investment plan for the whole year planned out. Like this we know exactly how much money from our salary we can set aside for saving and investing. I am doing a similar approach, where I have 2 ETF that I use as my monthly investment scheme. There is almost no fees involved and keeps me invested in global stocks. The rest of the money I put in a bank account, can't really say savings account because there is no more interest. From that I pay all unexpected things like repairs and use some money for crypto investing or gambling.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:37:38 AM

Everything should have a plan.I have already some plan for this year.I want to Invest in Long time holding and trading. My plan goes to I'm buying some valuable coin and long time hold and. I think every investor or trader should need to patience and control yourself.I learned already from my mistake in 2021, i hope i will Victory this year.

I Think first You need to made right choice and i hope you will get benefit from your holding coin and trading business.

Yes, it should be noted that planning is very important. The crucial stage is when the market is falling,

many investors and traders are afraid of losing their money, while wise investors who have good plans ahead are rushing to buy
for more to hold, they understand that once the market bounces back, the benefits to their invested money will flow.

Most of the time, it's always your knowledge and understanding that established your strategy and plan to push thru.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2022, 10:15:58 AM

Sounds a solid plan, but I'm just wondering why did you just emphasize the mistake in 2021? I mean you're here long enough before the pump in 2017 which really caused a lot of investors to regret. Haven't you learned a lesson from there?
You should have made good decisions in 2018 and buy more Btc or alts that has potential to grow from there.

It's just Ironic that you're here for quite a long time yet you haven't decided to make any investment plan but just now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 12:05:53 PM

Sounds a solid plan, but I'm just wondering why did you just emphasize the mistake in 2021? I mean you're here long enough before the pump in 2017 which really caused a lot of investors to regret. Haven't you learned a lesson from there?
You should have made good decisions in 2018 and buy more Btc or alts that has potential to grow from there.

It's just Ironic that you're here for quite a long time yet you haven't decided to make any investment plan but just now.

it is never to late. It may take you years to convince yourself that there is something else than holding your cash and see it victim of the inflation year after year or buy a negative interest rate bond from the EU or go into fixed deposits that pay less than the (REAL) inflation out there. It is never to late to get into a savings plan, yet probably investing into crypto is not exactly a savings plan, but more of an speculative investment for the future.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:16:27 PM

it is never to late. It may take you years to convince yourself that there is something else than holding your cash and see it victim of the inflation year after year or buy a negative interest rate bond from the EU or go into fixed deposits that pay less than the (REAL) inflation out there. It is never to late to get into a savings plan, yet probably investing into crypto is not exactly a savings plan, but more of an speculative investment for the future.
I have been the same so I understand, considering I have been in crypto for nearly 9 years now and have very little to show for it, I have to say it is understandable for people to think it is not really what they hoped for. I mean of course you are not going to make a lot of profit very quickly but if you do not start now then you are going to be even more late.

So for the past 2 years, I try to put everything aside into crypto, sometimes I had debts, sometimes I paid for some other investments, it went up and down but I am not at zero. Sure, I have to work another 20-30 years and I hope to god that I would be doing the same job that long, but I am fine with it, I will save, and wait for that day to come and I am not in a rush. If you could be patient about your investment then you are going to make a good return for sure, just not very quickly.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 11:33:19 PM

The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Plan can be somewhat useless if you are not consistent with it. In fact, many people are doing this and many of them just fail and why? That is because they have lack of patience and they are not committed to doing it. It is mostly a test of ourselves of how strong we are in achieving our goal, once we fail and give up, that it never makes sense at all.

What I could suggest to OP and to everyone, we have to create a plan that we think we can make it and preferably achievable, otherwise, it remains a (useless) plan. Anyways, I believe that you can do it OP, and good luck.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀