Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2022 Savings and investment plan  (Read 1297 times)
Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 09:23:28 PM

In 2021 I made a lot of mistakes, namely investing in coins that pump for a moment which is in the top gainers tab coinmarketcap, now is the time to switch to investing in top coins so that I can make savings and investments in the future because I hope to be able to retire from work and enjoy vacations soon and do a hobby that I love.
I also feel the same way, although in the end it returned to the original price when I bought it. Hopefully, it can be a lesson for us. It's not a mistake, and even if it must be said as a mistake it's not the end, but it's the beginning for us to be better in the future.
Well said every mistake allow us to learn to do it better next time, investment requires high knowledge and in gaining such knowledge we sometimes depend on our own mistakes to build the knowledge we desire, in the previous year quite a good number of investment opportunities came up but then not everyone has the requisite knowledge to tap into such opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 10:13:37 PM

In 2021 I made a lot of mistakes, namely investing in coins that pump for a moment which is in the top gainers tab coinmarketcap, now is the time to switch to investing in top coins so that I can make savings and investments in the future because I hope to be able to retire from work and enjoy vacations soon and do a hobby that I love.
I also feel the same way, although in the end it returned to the original price when I bought it. Hopefully, it can be a lesson for us. It's not a mistake, and even if it must be said as a mistake it's not the end, but it's the beginning for us to be better in the future.
Well said every mistake allow us to learn to do it better next time, investment requires high knowledge and in gaining such knowledge we sometimes depend on our own mistakes to build the knowledge we desire, in the previous year quite a good number of investment opportunities came up but then not everyone has the requisite knowledge to tap into such opportunity.

Indeed, right, coming from those mistakes, you'll be able to manifest a good working strategy.

If you take things appropriately, you'll be getting new sets of knowledge that you can enhance from time to time. No need to be
stagnant and keep using your old strategy that ain't working and just letting you to lose your money. Investment should always be
back up by good planning and a good system to pattern your ways of success.
TheEconomists

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 10:40:58 PM

Less risk less turn over hope you are very much aware of that analogy. You have a good plan for the year I will love to know your proposed capital that you want to use for investment purpose so we could assess you at the end of the calendar year 2022 if you so wish to make public.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 10:41:49 PM

Not really requiring high knowledge. Even having the basic knowledge and you really want to do it, that's already enough in investing. Always take the smooth path of learning and gaining knowledge with your experiences in life and struggles which makes you wiser through investing.
It's a continuous process of learning whether you're new or not to this, you should have that practice of keeping up with your finances.
The struggles that we have in life gives us the idea that we should have a savings and investment plan that will make us free as we grow older.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 01:59:39 PM

That's a pity but it can't be said that it would be a mistake even though some are still undervalued or overblown.  I have a similar situation but it is not considered a mistake because belief is the long-term future.  The price action behind the cycle can cause a lot of panic but patience and trust is better than dumping.  Lol

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:45:03 PM

2021 has been a tough year to all of us and mostly to me of course. There were lots of problems that came and it drained me not only financially but emotionally and physically as well. Let's just hope that 2022 is a different one and if possible let us follow what the op is doing, do not just invest right away onto some thing but pause and make a plan first.
People are approaching crypto like it is a quick thing and that is why it is not working for most people, and people who approach it as a business do not really get it neither, both of those people end up either losing money or they are not making enough.

This is not a business, you will not be able to grow it to a size and sell a business by talking to some people and getting the best offer, it has a set price so you will have to sell at that price market decides. It is not a quick like lets buy today and sell tomorrow and be rich thing neither. This is simply like gold, it will not make you rich overnight but it certainly beats holding fiat.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 02:04:37 AM

I like your idea of some skill development because that’s how humans know what they can do for the world. I think the most important thing that you should know is where you are right now with your current capital. You would know where you would stand if you know what your current situation is so you can somehow create a plan for it.
It's a good idea but OP and everyone who wants to try it should have the will to be able to develop it to become a career in the future and use it for you to be able to make money. I am the same as OP, I am planning to diversify right now but I am still a little bit behind when it comes to the money and crypto needed to be able to do that so I work much harder to be able to diversify much earlier.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 03:31:43 AM

is it good to invest in all crypto or bitcoin?? I still watch out for everything.
Of course, as long as you put a lot of hardwork patience and knowlege, you can earn more than what you think.
Thats the reason why more and more people accepted bitcoin, because they know that they can build a better future with this cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is proven as one of the best investment in the world.It is a life changing,and you can assure that it can provide you a financial freedom.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 05:27:10 AM

I learned a lot from 2021 and I have regrets that I want to turn into victory this year so I'm planning to be more well prepared to take the risk and never be afraid to try something new especially in investing with good and potential projects. I'll add more allocation to my investment funds so I'll gain more profit from it. I'll be wiser in handling my finances more and would grab all the opportunities that crypto could offer.
We learn lessons from our mistakes. We don't want that to happen again so what we do is to do something like strategizing so that the same mistake will be avoided.

As you have learned the hard way, you'll be forced to think of those mistakes and will correct them for your own benefit. It's actually good if you're investing more these days because that's what it should be.

Investments that we plant today will help us in the future and it's for surely going to be usable.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 02:37:10 PM

Do not take less risk OP, you may end up in the same situation you're trying to avoid, instead of taking less risk I suggest you take strategic and calculated risk, that'll be a better option.
And yeah, your plans are great, I just hope you're able to actualise them.

He learnt from last year 2021 lesson, where everybody was using the same strategies to achieve income from the market that caused many to loss massive profit. I guess he will not try the same partner he used to plan last year to carry out his plan than to carry out his personal research before embarking to any project plan that will bring a good reward at the end of the project. many investors experienced so much losses in their businesses during Christmas and new year celebration because of the low price people experienced in the market. If you can maintain this your good plan, it will help you to achieve a lot from this 2022. The market is about to improve higher to alert people that this year it will be great to long term investors.

CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 03:43:32 PM

The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Actually reinvesting and proper timing is very important for our currency market so before investing we have to see where we are investing cause if we invest very good project we can get very good feedback within a short time such as if we invest in blockchain-related project we can get very good feedback with in short time.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 03:58:30 PM

The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Actually reinvesting and proper timing is very important for our currency market so before investing we have to see where we are investing cause if we invest very good project we can get very good feedback within a short time such as if we invest in blockchain-related project we can get very good feedback with in short time.
It is also not an easy thing to be able to choose a project that is really good and has the potential to continue to grow in the future,
we need to do our own research and I think that's very important,
by joining and investing in a good project then most likely it will be profitable

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 06:27:00 PM

Crypto is a risk venture and some altcoin(shitcoins) are mostly manipulative assets I think at this point crypto should be based on individual analysis except for a few coin in which bitcoin, Bnb, Eth is inclusive we could still have more but I mostly recommend investors to invest on other coins based on their own research. its generally a risk taking business but some are really worth it.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:41:05 PM

It is also not an easy thing to be able to choose a project that is really good and has the potential to continue to grow in the future,
by joining and investing in a good project then most likely it will be profitable
Do your own research would be always the key or the case that must be done because if you dont do proper research and consideration on choosing up a project then its a bit useless or senseless on

holding a particular coin thats why you should really make out some in depth review towards it and you should not make rush decisions when it comes to your investment decisions.

Make sure and be patient on choosing the better one even though it wouldnt make out some guarantees but at least you had done your best shot.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:57:32 PM

I guess there are a few points to consider while investing in new projects or even in the already established ones. First one being the community that surrounds the project, if the social groups of that project are very active then it is a plus point but if there are a lot of members in the group but only a handful of messages throughout the whole day then it is a negative sign.
Secondly the frequency of new features and updates that the team provides.
Lastly the PR of the project, this last factor is the biggest of them all, I have seen that a lot of times the projects that remain in limelight are the ones that gain the most in short period of time.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:34:10 PM

is it good to invest in all crypto or bitcoin?? I still watch out for everything.
Of course, as long as you put a lot of hardwork patience and knowlege, you can earn more than what you think.
Thats the reason why more and more people accepted bitcoin, because they know that they can build a better future with this cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is proven as one of the best investment in the world.It is a life changing,and you can assure that it can provide you a financial freedom.

Although the reason they are mostly tempted by the advantages that exist in bitcoin Grin
But seriously, if we really have broad vision, then this is indeed quite promising, even though the risk is quite large, but it is quite reasonable because the benefits obtained are proportional to the risks received.
and if indeed there are still many people who still doubt this because indeed they do not understand what the work system is like and only hope for an instant one.
I personally quite agree that if you see the movement of many people now even though the reasons are various, but by them knowing crypto this will be good enough for them and for the development of crypto itself

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 08:13:58 PM

Although the reason they are mostly tempted by the advantages that exist in bitcoin Grin
But seriously, if we really have broad vision, then this is indeed quite promising, even though the risk is quite large, but it is quite reasonable because the benefits obtained are proportional to the risks received.
and if indeed there are still many people who still doubt this because indeed they do not understand what the work system is like and only hope for an instant one.
I personally quite agree that if you see the movement of many people now even though the reasons are various, but by them knowing crypto this will be good enough for them and for the development of crypto itself
People shouldnt only limit out on crypto or would be focusing on that one because there are other industries which you could really able to invest or involved with which it could really give out
that kind of chance or probability on having some income plus able to save up money because you do able to have some profits because out of those investments.
We are always having that very common plan which is to save up and invest as much as we could because this is the only way we could secure out our future.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 07:15:44 AM

People shouldnt only limit out on crypto or would be focusing on that one because there are other industries which you could really able to invest or involved with which it could really give out
that kind of chance or probability on having some income plus able to save up money because you do able to have some profits because out of those investments.
We are always having that very common plan which is to save up and invest as much as we could because this is the only way we could secure out our future.

It's a wise decision. In my point of view, investing and saving are venues that you can grow your money.

Though in savings, if you'll going to use traditional way, it can only give a small percentage while with investing if you choose
the right asset to hold it or if you choose a right business to venture the chance of growing your money to a decent to huge
amount of growth is really possible..
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 09:45:31 AM

This is my kind of thing and I agree to you.

As part of my plan, I have invested steadily to crypto and the majority, bitcoin. My investment is more than my other assets outside crypto and that made me diversified, not with different cryptocurrencies.

But with crypto and other investment vehicles that would help me reach my goal of having financial freedom and making more stable income.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 03:12:20 PM

It's a wise decision. In my point of view, investing and saving are venues that you can grow your money.

Though in savings, if you'll going to use traditional way, it can only give a small percentage while with investing if you choose
the right asset to hold it or if you choose a right business to venture the chance of growing your money to a decent to huge
amount of growth is really possible..

Each of one of us has their own choices which one they will going to put their money as an investment. Having a plan to start saving and investment is the best decision a certain person could attain in his life in this year and it is the best venues to grow you money. For me either traditional investment like stocks and real state or cryptocurrency are both good decision but of course those choices are also have their own kind of risks that a person should have to tolerate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: