Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-vaxxers now drinking their own urine  (Read 1047 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2022, 01:11:55 AM

We know why he was removed, COVID disinformation. And COVID disinformation changes depending on whatever people like Dr. Fauci wants to say.

Let me rephrase. What was it exactly that McCullough said that got him fired?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 11:35:15 AM
Merited by vapourminer (2), Cnut237 (2)

What exact lies has McCullough told?
HCQ is effective - it isn't.
There is no asymptomatic spread - there is.
There are no reinfections - there are.
Vaccines don't work against Delta - they do.

That's just off the top of my head, since I don't exactly spend my time listening to quacks. I'm sure you could find more with a quick Google search.

who is the most published author in cardiology and nephrology
There is no evidence of this beyond his own claims, remembering of course he regularly lies when it suits him. I did a quick pubmed search for him and found 663 publications. I also did a search for the first well known cardiologist I could think of, Eugene Braunwald, and found 1,547 publications.

And regardless, absolute number of publications is more or less irrelevant. I could churn out 1,000 publications in to quack journals with financial motives, while a single publication in the Lancet or NEJM would say much more about my credentials.

Telling that you are more focused on the opinions of one or two carefully selected doctors rather than the 99.9% of doctors calling them quacks, or the hundreds of millions of data points we have on this.
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2022, 01:01:12 PM

masks

The latest data suggest quite strongly that masks are vital in reducing the spread. Airborne transmission is almost exclusively over a short distance over a short timeframe. If you can't socially distance, then masks are hugely protective.

Mask mandate states show absolutely no reduction in cases, schools with mask mandates show no lower case count compared to no mask schools, they have literally 0 effect on the state of covid it seems. Strange indeed.

I really like the fact that mask propagandists lite Fauci first concluded they do not work against viral spread then changed his/their minds to it is so effective we must mandate it!!

Drinking urine sounds questionable even though many does it and it is safe.

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 01:57:42 PM

Mask  [...] they have literally 0 effect on the state of covid it seems.

Is it safe to assume that you're not actually a qualified biochemist?
Have you actually looked at the studies and associated data around mask efficacy? Surgical masks are obviously better than simple cloth masks, but the data show that cloth masks do have a protective effect. Even if they aren't 100% effective, they are still going to reduce viral load.

TheBiochemist

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2022, 05:06:38 PM
Merited by Tash (1)

Have you actually looked at the studies and associated data around mask efficacy? Surgical masks are obviously better than simple cloth masks, but the data show that cloth masks do have a protective effect. Even if they aren't 100% effective, they are still going to reduce viral load.

I am qualified, I would say Smiley 5 years of biochemistry and engineering studies resulting in a M.sc in protein science and yeah viruses are essentially proteins with some RNA or DNa inside Smiley.. I am not arguing that the mask could not work in theory or in a very controlled environment, for preventing droplets to spreading in the air, to stop a single virus is impossible for simple N/M 95/94 masks and not what they are designed to do.
I am saying masks SEEM to have no effect on the spread in society if you compare mask mandate schools and states with non mandate schools and states. It even seems like mask mandate states are worse off, and i said strange.
I would guess that masks are used poorly and that masked citizens think they are protected more than they actually are, which leads to unnecessary risk behavior.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2022, 05:56:40 PM

I am qualified, I would say Smiley 5 years of biochemistry and engineering studies resulting in a M.sc in protein science and yeah viruses are essentially proteins with some RNA or DNa inside Smiley.. I am not arguing that the mask could not work in theory or in a very controlled environment, for preventing droplets to spreading in the air, to stop a single virus is impossible for simple N/M 95/94 masks and not what they are designed to do.
I am saying masks SEEM to have no effect on the spread in society if you compare mask mandate schools and states with non mandate schools and states. It even seems like mask mandate states are worse off, and i said strange.
I would guess that masks are used poorly and that masked citizens think they are protected more than they actually are, which leads to unnecessary risk behavior.

I think it is fair to say that you are a certifiable moron.

Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 06:04:32 PM

I would like to see some kind of evidence for your saying, but I highly doubt it that there is any. As I've mentioned before, masks were a common practice even in the past, during the Influenza pandemic in 1918. Even in theory, it's pretty logical why masks are a preventive measure of infection, doctors always used them during medical procedures to avoid infecting the patient. If it wasn't for the mask mandate, especially throughout the first phases of Covid-19, we would definitely have a dramatically higher number of cases, and deaths of course.

A quick look at WHO's website may educate you, unless you know better.
https://www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-masks

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 07:25:35 PM

Seems o_e_l_e_o must have some "golden shower" withdraws from lockdowns or something. Is the "Anti-vaxxers" some kind of special golden shower procedure ?
Urine isn't all that much different to blood.and some people lick it off when they cut themself. All animals do lick wounds.
Back in the day after the last world war people with any kind of throat infection gargled some of the own piss to effectively deal with the situation at hand. In modern days there is no need to do so, plenty choices available to deal with it like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine or https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35007072/

This is still a Bitcoin forum or is it now xrp or other junk craps domain?

TheBiochemist

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2022, 09:46:44 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2022, 10:10:22 PM by Mr. Big

I would like to see some kind of evidence for your saying, but I highly doubt it that there is any. As I've mentioned before, masks were a common practice even in the past, during the Influenza pandemic in 1918. Even in theory, it's pretty logical why masks are a preventive measure of infection, doctors always used them during medical procedures to avoid infecting the patient. If it wasn't for the mask mandate, especially throughout the first phases of Covid-19, we would definitely have a dramatically higher number of cases, and deaths of course.

A quick look at WHO's website may educate you, unless you know better.
https://www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-masks

Hard evidence or not, during april of 2021 states with no mask mandates like Texas, Georgia, South dakota, Tennessee, Mississippi etc it can be seen clearly that the "flattening" of the case curve happened much earlier and faster. New Jersey and New York saw their cases stay high much later into spring / summer. All i said was that masks seem to have little effect if you compare mandate states with non mandate states, and this can be seen by just looking at the case curves of these states, anyone can check it out, its public data. I am not saying it is the masks that works or not, just that it is strange that there is no visible effect of these mandates ergo they are not backed by data.

1. I would not use a political organisation with funding from pharma companies and / or investors therein as a source of information.
2. 1918 was a disaster, not sure masks did much good there, especially when considering most died of secondary bacterial infections which masks could actually prevent hmm again strange...
3. Masks worn during operations is not intended to stop airborne viruses but droplets rather and the risk of bacterial infections that comes with droplets. If doctors operated during an infection with an airborne virus i would argue that the patient could be infected just as well with or without and open wound.

I think it is fair to say that you are a certifiable moron.

Could you issue such a certificate please, might be a mandate coming out of Bidens office anyday now! I am pretty sure he needs one aswell Smiley

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 03:56:55 PM

What exact lies has McCullough told?
There is no asymptomatic spread - there is.
There are no reinfections - there are.
Vaccines don't work against Delta - they do.

That's just off the top of my head, since I don't exactly spend my time listening to quacks. I'm sure you could find more with a quick Google search.

I only recall a few of his statements that he mentioned with his interview with Joe Rogan, where he explains the context. Some of these are misleading. He said there were no reinfections before omicron, and he was generally correct. With the alpha strain, there was no reinfection. With delta, there wasn't much either. He's acknowledged that reinfection is possible with omicron. And he was minimizing the significance of asymptomatic spread from what I recall. Dr. Fauci himself says the asymptomatic do not act as chief vectors of transmission, so there's clear disagreement to the extent asymptomatic individuals spread Covid. I didn't take from his statement that it was impossible for an asymptomatic person to spread Covid, but rather symptomatic individuals drive spread, which isn't an unreasonable theory.

Telling that you are more focused on the opinions of one or two carefully selected doctors rather than the 99.9% of doctors calling them quacks, or the hundreds of millions of data points we have on this.

I am not suggesting that people like Dr. McCullough or Dr. Malone have all the answers, just that people with politically inconvenient opinions about COVID have been shut down. Didn't 99 percent of doctors say we needed lockdowns too? Seemingly the few experts on public health that disagreed with the lockdowns were targeted. It was over a year after lockdowns that some officials at WHO admitted lockdowns weren't a feasible strategy. They all seem to be significantly behind, it would seem.

Remember when "doctors" suggested it was okay to gather in large crowds as long as it was for protesting for social justice?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/health/health-care-open-letter-protests-coronavirus-trnd/index.html

I don't see anyone calling these people quacks, I wonder why that is.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 05:01:48 PM

people with politically inconvenient opinions about COVID have been shut down.
People who spread misinformation (whether intentionally or through sheer stupidity and laziness) are shut down. This is why, for example, the pathological liar Donald Trump was kicked from Twitter. You should see some of the utter crap spouted by anti-vaxxers. And if you refute it, they refuse to engage, and simply share whatever comes out of the sewer pipe next.

Remember when "doctors" suggested it was okay to gather in large crowds as long as it was for protesting for social justice?
I don't see anyone calling these people quacks, I wonder why that is.
That's not quite what they said though, is it? I mean, the headline from your link is "Don't shut down protests using coronavirus concerns as an excuse".
I'm sure you're aware that there is a history of governments using certain situations as an excuse to impose draconian new laws, and to restrict civil liberties, as we saw for example in the aftermath of 9/11.

Tash

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 05:26:55 PM

..............kicked from Twitter.
Twitter is kicking itself. Users registering in all kinds of new sides what have popped up and want return, gone for good.
Someone willing to spend x amount of energy/time will do so, no matter what, if banned at one place it will be at another.
Twitter obviously wants a bit of decentralization, true Bitcoin spirit.

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 05:56:37 PM
Merited by ibminer (1)

People who spread misinformation (whether intentionally or through sheer stupidity and laziness) are shut down. This is why, for example, the pathological liar Donald Trump was kicked from Twitter. You should see some of the utter crap spouted by anti-vaxxers. And if you refute it, they refuse to engage, and simply share whatever comes out of the sewer pipe next.

I don't treat Trump like a medical doctor. He spouts off what he wants to and so I don't take medical advice from him. Tanning advice, maybe.

as an excuse to impose draconian new laws, and to restrict civil liberties

Or COVID lockdowns, perhaps?

Governments implemented all kinds of restrictions, you couldn't gather in places of worship if you wanted to because any congregate settings were deemed to be unsafe. The government can use COVID as an excuse to stop religious practices or recreational practices, but they can't use COVID to stop radical racial demonstrations, plenty of which erupted oi violence, according to the 1200 doctors that signed that letter. Do you see the double standard here?
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 06:42:04 PM

The government can use COVID as an excuse to stop religious practices or recreational practices, but they can't use COVID to stop radical racial demonstrations, plenty of which erupted oi violence, according to the 1200 doctors that signed that letter. Do you see the double standard here?

I see a distinction.

It does not benefit the government to stop people going out to the pub.
It does benefit the government to stop people protesting against the government.

If they have no incentive to stop people going to the pub, then it seems likely that there is a legitimate reason to stop people going to the pub.
Perhaps there is also a reason to stop people gathering in a crowd and protesting against the government. Or perhaps if they're all wearing masks it's less of an issue. Perhaps if they're also, somehow, social distancing, it's even less of an issue. Or perhaps it is genuinely a public health risk for them to gather like that.

I can certainly see that having a load of protesters in close proximity for a prolonged period of time during a respiratory pandemic could be unsafe. But that's not really the issue. The issue is the government using the pandemic as an excuse to clamp down on activities that are critical of the government.

If there are 10,000 people gathered together protesting, and the government says "These people shouldn't be gathering like that. Protests are unsafe and are now banned" ... then that's one thing. But if one person then stands outside the city hall with a placard, and the government arrest him because "Hey, don't you remember? We said protests are unsafe and are now banned" then that's quite a different thing.

Hey, we can shut this guy down, right? Because pandemic.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2022, 07:06:05 PM

Governments implemented all kinds of restrictions, you couldn't gather in places of worship if you wanted to because any congregate settings were deemed to be unsafe. The government can use COVID as an excuse to stop religious practices or recreational practices, but they can't use COVID to stop radical racial demonstrations, plenty of which erupted oi violence, according to the 1200 doctors that signed that letter. Do you see the double standard here?

I'm quite certain there was a Trump rally around the same time when street protests were taking place so it doesn't look like the government was particularly keen on using "COVID as an excuse to stop religious practices or recreational practices".

Anyway, what does all this have to do with drinking pee-pee?
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 07:30:31 PM
Merited by ibminer (1)

I'm quite certain there was a Trump rally around the same time when street protests were taking place so it doesn't look like the government was particularly keen on using "COVID as an excuse to stop religious practices or recreational practices".

Localities in the US and plenty of places outside of the US were stopping gatherings. It just seemed the health experts were so keen on stopping certain gatherings while not stopping others. Only difference was one was one gathering was politically feasible.

Maybe the theme of all the COVID hysteria is that people do unreasonable things when they're afraid, including drinking their own piss. Though this story is isolated, I recall a story in which a mother loaded her own child into the trunk of her car because she had COVID. This may have been in Texas. And apparently the mother was a teacher too so I can't imagine what type of education she's providing to others.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 03:02:30 AM

Maybe the theme of all the COVID hysteria is that people do unreasonable things when they're afraid, including drinking their own piss.
I get what you're saying... but that's some pretty "unreasonable" stuff. I can't say I'd ever see myself drinking piss because of a virus.. but maybe if I find myself stranded in the desert or something?? Tongue

Outside of Fauci, I honestly don't know a whole lot about the specific Dr's mentioned here (outside of what I saw in some of the links provided..), but I've definitely seen double standards, everywhere (insert meme Smiley ). I think some of it may partially be based on hysteria from decision makers, leading to bad decisions, which creates the double standards.. but a lot of it seems driven by political strategies or agendas trying to seize the opportunity, on various levels of governments. I think it all just causes confusion and distrust among people.

A lot of weird stuff going on these days, and 2022 doesn't seem to be changing the trend so far.
.. life's too short for all this crap to complicate it!

Tash

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:18:11 AM

Antidote for the Vaccinated
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JPnHSR3shpsq/?list=subscriptions

o_e_l_e_o (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 08:24:23 AM

Lmao. Heard it here first folks. Urine cures everything from cancer to hair loss!

Yet another data point for my ongoing study entitled "Is there anything anti-vax morons won't believe if it's posted in a Bitchute video?".
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 09:44:38 AM

Lmao. Heard it here first folks. Urine cures everything from cancer to hair loss!

Yet another data point for my ongoing study entitled "Is there anything anti-vax morons won't believe if it's posted in a Bitchute video?".

Some/most of them/us wouldn't believe that cloth masks stop aerosolized viruses in any meaningful way.  The conjecture is both ludicrous on it's face, and nearly all seemingly legitimate scientific research on the matter demonstrates that it is non-sense.  There are valid reasons to believe that over-use of such devices contributes significantly to other kinds of risks and is silly unless one is painting a house, or perhaps riding public transportation in a society where tuberculosis is endemic.

As for urine therapy, I personally can conceive of some plausible mechanisms for beneficial effect, but the same can be said for almost anything else.  I've not heard anything especially convincing (including Dr. Group's vid), but I also have not looked very hard.  If/when I have a compelling personal need, urine therapy will be on my list of things to explore more deeply.  In contrast, 'crystal therapy' probably will not.

I will be paying attention to what the medical profession hospitalists suggest as well, but it will be mostly to figure out what to avoid or try as a last resort, and what to research as probable counter-productive toxins.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: