Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by Nasterxchange 26000 euro  (Read 604 times)
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 04:24:09 PM

On another forum, Naster is an admin approved seller.

Looks like he was a good trader at the beginning until he probably started scamming. If you look at the earlier feedback by some trusted members. It shows the did good deals with him at the beginning.

If I were OP, I would write to the admin of the other forum as well.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 02:46:41 AM

The user you have mentioned is negatively trusted by the dt of this forum before your post on the forum even before trading with the user. It is not a wise decision to deal with a unknown person while you will send 26k= dollars. Banning the account and/or giving negative trust will not be helpful for you. As you have sent the fund via bank you can take legal action if the fund is not illegal.
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 12:21:11 PM

He already wrote to the other forum admin. And as OP said, Naster was kicked from the forum, and his sales thread was locked by the administrator. One more thing is, Writing to the admin not going to help him to return his 26K euro. I am still confused about his accusation because, Naster claims that OP's back locked the 26K euro. Not Naster's bank. So based on Naster's claim, he said he didn't receive the 26k. So, How can he send 26K crypto if he didn't received that 26k on his bank?

So I would like to ask OP to provide the proof that you have send him 26K to his bank and it was successfully released. If you have send him 26k and it wasn't released but locked. There's might be a problem.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 12:47:30 PM

OP sent funds to this account knowingly or unknowingly that it is Naster partner account which means Naster is fully responsible for the funds. There is no way to chargeback these funds. (At least if it was in € and SEPA bank transfer)

I understand. But, since Naster Claims that the fund wasn't released from OP's bank. OP can provide proof that the fund was released. I know that the bank will never keep the funds. Either they will ask for some proof from the receiver or they will return the fund where it comes from.

I know Naster is lying, but, I guess this is the only way to prove that the OP has released the fund from his bank. Also, OP can ask his bank to make sure if the fund was released or not. I guess he already did. But, I am saying in case he didn't.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 06:25:54 PM

He already wrote to the other forum admin. And as OP said, Naster was kicked from the forum, and his sales thread was locked by the administrator. One more thing is, Writing to the admin not going to help him to return his 26K euro.
But it does help future traders who might stumble upon his thread.

I am still confused about his accusation because, Naster claims that OP's back locked the 26K euro. Not Naster's bank. So based on Naster's claim, he said he didn't receive the 26k. So, How can he send 26K crypto if he didn't received that 26k on his bank?

So I would like to ask OP to provide the proof that you have send him 26K to his bank and it was successfully released. If you have send him 26k and it wasn't released but locked. There's might be a problem.
If you follow the video carefully. Looks like Naster had his partner lock him out of the account. So he should take responsibility.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUl5XfVm5U

If the claim is false by any chance, then why Naster quiet here?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 11:15:42 AM

OP sent funds to this account knowingly or unknowingly that it is Naster partner account which means Naster is fully responsible for the funds. There is no way to chargeback these funds. (At least if it was in € and SEPA bank transfer)

I understand. But, since Naster Claims that the fund wasn't released from OP's bank. OP can provide proof that the fund was released. I know that the bank will never keep the funds. Either they will ask for some proof from the receiver or they will return the fund where it comes from.

I know Naster is lying, but, I guess this is the only way to prove that the OP has released the fund from his bank. Also, OP can ask his bank to make sure if the fund was released or not. I guess he already did. But, I am saying in case he didn't.

I think I've seen it on several occasions he confirms this scenario and promises to pay the disputed amount partially, ie from his earnings in future transactions. Naster confirms that on the aspkin.com forum (forum admin verify) also their discussion on the telegram.
he never even tried to dispute, but only complained that it was not his fault for the disappearance of money.

it is still unclear to me. whether that money went to a regular and legal bank? if everything is legal, that shouldn't be a problem to ask for a refund from the bank.
Also, is it legal or illegal money?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 02:39:38 AM

I just came through this post. I'm sorry I have been replying since. I was busy with other stuff. I'm sorry.

I will take some time now to respond to this. PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE MY ONLY ONE COMMENT TO THIS THREAD. I will not spend more time with this another ridiculous accusation.

looks like this is not the first time Nasterxchange had an issue with other people. sadly just like what the others have said scams are not moderated so there is no chance of him being banned because of it. that being said, if you have convincing evidence you can create a trust flag against him.

I'll refer you to this thread to know what it is and how to create one [GUIDE] Overview of the trust flags and to this thread Request Support (or Opposition) for Flags here! to ask members for support.

Yes indeed, it's not the first time seeing such bullshit accusations here. As far as I know, so far ALL accusations have been non funded! (Remember this!).

I am wondering, whether that money 26k are legal? I mean, you agree with the 13% fee, even you are good if you get "only" 70% money back. at a time when we are all struggling to keep commissions as low as possible, this sounds very generous.

Good Question. As you all know here, I'm a well known Exchanger. Unfortunately, it can always happens that people send me dirty funds, claiming before it's clean and I can't always control this. For the case of the OP, he told me that he would make a clean transfer to the bank account provided. It turned out that the payment was fraudulent and not clean  as it was claiming. At first, I was really thinking that I have been scammed (on my side). After deep verification, it came out that the bank locked that payment.
If the payment was really clean, he could simply reclaim it from his side.
Everyone here should understand what it means.... I won't comment more.
I really wish I received that money, but it's not really the case.
Furthermore, I accepted (at first) to take responsibility for the loss caused, since I was the one in charge of the transaction. I suggested a monthly repayment plan. This was rejected by the OP and instead he went everywhere to blackmail me, post videos and whatever. After his terrible actions, I decided to drop any responsibility I wanted to take on this case.
In fact, this man is a SCAMMER, was trying to use my service to get the money he scammed from others. And I'm really happy it didn't work.
And again, Sorry my friend, I can't help you anymore. You can spend your day by posting whatever you want. There are still few forums where I'm Senior Member, find them and post your shit there.

I leave them negative feedback, others must be alerted to this user. Unfortunately, this is not his first scam case.
You are abusing your Trust Power dear! So far, I scammed nobody on this forum. Never judge someone's character based on the words of another. Instead, study the motives behind the words of the person casting the bad accusation. and remember accusation reveals the character of the accuser more than the accused!

If it is a bank transaction then you should not lose hope - because you can report everything to the police and your bank and try to get your money back. The only thing that will never be clear to me is why does it even occur to anyone to do transactions like this without escrow?
Yes, he should report everything to police (like my bank did already!) and get "his" money back.

Maybe try to sue the guy who scam you by asking to the authority to track his bank account. He is using a bank to receive money which means his identity is vulnerable once there's warrant to dig on it especially the amount he scam you is a huge amount already. You can use your conversation and forum as evidence against him.
Exactly, but this will work only if he's not the real SCAMMER here. Sorry guys, I don't need to scam 26k.

No one can write in that thread because OP (Naster) locked it. You can see the lock icon at the top of the thread
that's probably because they didn't want unwanted comments in his thread that can derail his business.

If you are scammed, you can create flag 3 on his profile, so you will mark the whole thread with a red warning.
Also, don't forget to post a flag link on here to get support.
I locked my thread a while, before I met this guy. This has nothing to do with him. I simply want to avoid SPAM on my thread. If someone feels I scammed him, he should follow the rules and open a proper scam accusation. SIMPLE!!!
Others have here self-moderated threads. It does not mean, they are  scammers!!

How you can send 26000 euros to a stranger? First of all, You never know who is behind it. You don't them personally. You never met them. How can you send that much amount?

It is very rare for a person to have acquaintances to have a large amount of money and to happen to have an exchange service. But, nevertheless $26k is a huge amount that can turn someone into a criminal even the bank itself is interested in locking up and looking for reasons to source funds. I see Naster's reasoning on other forums that he believes the funds have been locked by the OP's bank account.

For a while I don't know which one is correct until both include screenshots of transactions from their respective accounts, not just conversations. So, I'm not sure that I would support the OP flag if it was created.

Exactly! And he can open a claim on "his" bank account. It's standard these days.

Looks like he was a good trader at the beginning until he probably started scamming. If you look at the earlier feedback by some trusted members. It shows the did good deals with him at the beginning.

I have been always a good trader, I'm still and I will continue to be. I still trade with respectable members of this forum. Feel free to have your own mind about me  Smiley

He is claiming that funds got locked on that account which I highly doubt, but if thats the case this bank will either release funds after providing some proof or they will issue refund. They will never keep that money, it is against the law.
He can contact his bank to make a claim, they will request it from the receiving bank, and if everything is clean as he is claiming, money should return into his hands.
But as we can see here, with so many posts made, he never gave any details.....

If the claim is false by any chance, then why Naster quiet here?
1) I just saw it today  2) Atm I'm very busy with other stuff  3) I won't invest much time in such accusations. I have been following this the last weeks in other forums. I'm tired of it sorry. And as said, this is my first and last post about this topic. Feel free to continue the discussion.

I think I've seen it on several occasions he confirms this scenario and promises to pay the disputed amount partially, ie from his earnings in future transactions. Naster confirms that on the aspkin.com forum (forum admin verify) also their discussion on the telegram.
he never even tried to dispute, but only complained that it was not his fault for the disappearance of money.

it is still unclear to me. whether that money went to a regular and legal bank? if everything is legal, that shouldn't be a problem to ask for a refund from the bank.
Also, is it legal or illegal money?
in short, OP is scammer, was trying to use my service to process his payments, claiming that money was clean. Later, the payment was marked as fraudulent and some investigation started.
if it's not true what I'm saying, OP can make a RECALL from his side. And if the money was really received and used, the bank from my side would deny the request because of funds missing in the account or could deny also because of investigation running. The receiving bank would provide the reason anyway.
So I'm requesting to OP (who claims to own these "clean" funds) to make this RECALL, publish it here and inform us about the reply coming from the bank on my side.

ONLY AFTER THIS, I WILL POST FURTHER COMMENT. OTHERWISE, THIS CASE IS CLOSED FOR ME.

P.S: I have not been banned from Aspkin nor from any other forum. If I was really a SCAMMER, what would you think what would have happened? What about the OP?
#FindTheError    Wink Wink

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 11:26:56 AM

I just came through this post. I'm sorry I have been replying since. I was busy with other stuff. I'm sorry.

Glad to see you here on this topic. we should definitely hear your explanation of the whole thing.

I leave them negative feedback, others must be alerted to this user. Unfortunately, this is not his first scam case.
You are abusing your Trust Power dear! So far, I scammed nobody on this forum. Never judge someone's character based on the words of another. Instead, study the motives behind the words of the person casting the bad accusation. and remember accusation reveals the character of the accuser more than the accused!

Sorry mate but I think that this is the proper use of DT power by my side. if it weren't for that, you probably wouldn't have a reason to come here and tell your side of the story. that the subject matter of the indictment itself did not happen on this forum, does not mean that it did not happen. one user has been charged with 26k fraud, Bitcointalk name won't stop him you from doing it again so, there is a risk in trading with you.
in the end, this does not have to be my final assessment. if it turns out I'm wrong, I'll be happy to correct the mistake.

Good Question. As you all know here, I'm a well known Exchanger. Unfortunately, it can always happens that people send me dirty funds, claiming before it's clean and I can't always control this. For the case of the OP, he told me that he would make a clean transfer to the bank account provided. It turned out that the payment was fraudulent and not clean  as it was claiming. At first, I was really thinking that I have been scammed (on my side). After deep verification, it came out that the bank locked that payment.

is there any possibility for you to provide us with evidence that the funds have actually been frozen by your bank? that would really dispel any doubts in this case.
you certainly got some report from the bank, right?

I ask OP about his money, twice I think and also some other members but we did not get an answer. I find it more strange how he agreed so easily on an only 70% refund, where we are not talking about a small amount like a few hundred euros.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2022, 01:38:38 PM

-snip-
He can contact his bank to make a claim, they will request it from the receiving bank, and if everything is clean as he is claiming, money should return into his hands.
But as we can see here, with so many posts made, he never gave any details.....
I have studied your previous case through trust scoring links. It looks like you also have a habit of asking clients to send funds to bank accounts that you don't master (what you say belong to your "Verified Customers"). Have you done the same in this case?
Due to the high volume he was requesting, I was giving him sometimes funds from my other customers (customers that I had previously verified)

Nothing can really ensure the health of the account except the owner of his own. When your Verified client you can just make a dirty transaction or exceed the capacity of the transaction that is permitted without your knowledge that causes a locked account. If this happens, every time you want to solve a problem will always depend on your verified client effort how recovery is resolved.

-snip-
if it's not true what I'm saying, OP can make a RECALL from his side. And if the money was really received and used, the bank from my side would deny the request because of funds missing in the account or could deny also because of investigation running. The receiving bank would provide the reason anyway.
So I'm requesting to OP (who claims to own these "clean" funds) to make this RECALL, publish it here and inform us about the reply coming from the bank on my side.
To be honest, I am not too familiar with international bank transactions. In my logic, if @Steve6732 can RECALL, meaning the fund has been sent to your bank account, is it so?

ONLY AFTER THIS, I WILL POST FURTHER COMMENT. OTHERWISE, THIS CASE IS CLOSED FOR ME.
If you don't feel like you're cheating anyone, then be cooperative and don't leave this thread where we have bad thoughts about you.

P.S:... If I was really a SCAMMER, what would you think what would have happened? What about the OP?
#FindTheError    Wink Wink

But the confidence score says otherwise. Anyone suddenly can be a scammer because of certain conditions, including me right?
Evidence is not only needed from @Steve6732, from your side too. And I think, video evidence will be more valid considering that web versions of accounts can be edited with page inspect touches

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
steve6732 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 09:28:38 PM

This guy is a liar guys, do not trust him, he uses this excuse many times and gets away, he used this excuse of fradulent funds with other guys too and this bank transfer can not be reversed, he has simply stolen the money. Please admin ban him from this platform, and please guys do not deal with him anymore whose business is based on theft and scams and lies, you should not be supporting anyone here who scams and cheat and steals and lies, that is all i have to say  guys thank you.

bitcoin_jim

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 02:13:15 AM

Nasterxchange also scammed me for £2000 the exact same way he told me to transfer money to his bank

He then made me wait 3 weeks over Christmas time and then suddenly decided his bank account was magically “locked” and I can’t have my money

After I called him a scammer he suddenly started saying my payment was fraudulent this seems his way of stealing money he clearly just calls every person he steals from a scammer

Below are screenshots of him confirming he pulled the exact same scam on me for £2000

https://ibb.co/d5Gvcg4

https://ibb.co/1McbzVB

He’s already been banned on aspkin for pulling this same scam on multiple people it’s way more than a coincidence this keeps happening it’s clearly a very profitable sideline for him

Anytime someone exchanges small amounts he does the trade and gets the feedback. Anytime it’s a large payment just steal it and claim it’s fraudulent
Naster

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 09:46:32 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2022, 10:52:35 AM by Naster

Nasterxchange also scammed me for £2000 the exact same way he told me to transfer money to his bank

He then made me wait 3 weeks over Christmas time and then suddenly decided his bank account was magically “locked” and I can’t have my money

After I called him a scammer he suddenly started saying my payment was fraudulent this seems his way of stealing money he clearly just calls every person he steals from a scammer

Below are screenshots of him confirming he pulled the exact same scam on me for £2000

https://ibb.co/d5Gvcg4

https://ibb.co/1McbzVB

He’s already been banned on aspkin for pulling this same scam on multiple people it’s way more than a coincidence this keeps happening it’s clearly a very profitable sideline for him

Anytime someone exchanges small amounts he does the trade and gets the feedback. Anytime it’s a large payment just steal it and claim it’s fraudulent

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
OMG  Shocked Shocked Shocked
These screenshots are absolutely FAKE. It's getting daily more and more funny  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
I'm pretty sure, this account is an ALT of the OP steve

This guy is a liar guys, do not trust him, he uses this excuse many times and gets away, he used this excuse of fradulent funds with other guys too and this bank transfer can not be reversed, he has simply stolen the money. Please admin ban him from this platform, and please guys do not deal with him anymore whose business is based on theft and scams and lies, you should not be supporting anyone here who scams and cheat and steals and lies, that is all i have to say  guys thank you.

We are still waiting for the proof requested. After that we will talk.

Naster

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 12:19:26 PM

snip

BE CAREFUL!!! PROBABLY A SCAMMER!!! HE DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL, WANTS YOU TO GO FIRST!!

My thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5367037.new#new

Everyone can see honesty of that exchanger Naster

SCAMMERS are not allowed here. As I can see, your thread has been removed by the Admins. Find an other forum to scam people with your friend Steve.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 03:36:42 PM

We are still waiting for the proof requested. After that we will talk.

While we waiting for the requested proof, can you also provide any report from your bank related to this debatable 26k euros transaction?
I'm pretty sure the bank just blocked those funds without getting any explanation from them. even if the money is of dubious origin, the bank is obliged to inform you of the status of that transaction.
Ignoring to submit such proof only gives additional weight to this accusation.

Even if my thread got deleted I made a screenshot https://ibb.co/S581p9R so everyone can see your actual face.

You don't need to take a screenshot, you can use Loyce.club to find scraped posts even if they are deleted.
I guess you think about this post.
https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5914/59145647.html

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoin_jim

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 03:39:25 PM

I’ve got videos of the telegram chat with naster that he says are “fake”

He’s just a complete and utter liar through and through

Scammed multiple people

Been banned on aspkin for scamming multiple people

Clearly he has run out of money and now needs to pull scams
Naster

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 08:38:08 PM

Scammed multiple people

Been banned on aspkin for scamming multiple people

Clearly he has run out of money and now needs to pull scams

Stop telling lies my dear friend.

I'm still APPROVED SELLER, it says ALL. And I get DAILY new business.

And if you want see, some of my reviews, even in 2022 (Thanks for your publicity  Grin  Grin), here we go:

Better concentrate on your Ebay scam somewhere else  Cheesy
I see I give you and your friends some work. Keep it up. In my free time, I will check by  Wink

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 08:30:53 PM

SCAMMERS are not allowed here.
Scammers are not allowed anywhere but scammers are presents everywhere. Many a people whom we trust but turns into scammer. You have positive trust on your profile but latter you have done several scam which is shown on the feedback on your profile.
Naster

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 11:24:17 PM

SCAMMERS are not allowed here.
Scammers are not allowed anywhere but scammers are presents everywhere. Many a people whom we trust but turns into scammer. You have positive trust on your profile but latter you have done several scam which is shown on the feedback on your profile.

Thank you for your comment  Wink

But (unfortunately) for you, I have scammed so far absolutely nobody. Don't mix up some FUD / or non funded scam accusations with reality.
At the end of the day, you are FREE to believe whoever you want.
I don't have more to say.

bitcoin_jim

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 01:17:16 PM

Naster banned from aspkin - https://ibb.co/Hp3rFH0

How can you even try and lie so blatently lol

Aspkin banned your thread until you pay someone nearly £26000 you owe them

They have had proof and done the research

And yet here you are denying it ever happened and saying you are still a seller on aspkin lol

You actually look so pathetic its unreal

Your thread clearly shows closed until you pay money back you scammed

And look at your thread for sale on bitcoin talk - the last 3 pages are full of different people calling you a scammer over and over and over again and you have warnings on here showing multiple people have reported you as a scammer
saxydev

Activity: 429
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 04:23:45 PM

@BANK/EXCHANGES

You make no sense..
Here it is going wrong and you are lying. It does not matter if money is clean or not, receiving bank owner can deny any request. Which means that money wont be refunded. Bank cannot take money from your account on their own and refund to this user. They will ask permission from you and they need your agreement. (This is confirmed by EU law)

False

It will be different case if the money is fraudulent and they have a police order.

False, SEPA conducted through cbe don't need police order, they need court order and from superior court that takes 1 year min. But this is civil so false.

About your claim that bank seized that money or refunded.. Why you are not posting any evidence here showing that 26k did not move to anywhere else? Why do you not back up your claim with evidence?

Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: