Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOXING]: RYAN GARCIA vs EMMANUEL TAGOE - April 9  (Read 2101 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 03:16:45 AM

There's a possibility that an upset will happen, but just like what the odds are saying,  the chance is very slim because Ryan Garcia is a popular fighter, a champion while Tagoe is an unknown fighter who is only good on record but has not fought yet a legit champion in boxing.

Of course there is always that possibility. And there are probably sport bettors out there who are fond of betting on the heavy underdogs for a bigger prize, although I am not one of them. I'd rather weigh the two fighters and bet on the one who I think will win. Of course I would consider the odds right after. If the odds are like Ryan Garcia's in this fight, I wouldn't bet on ML.

This is Tagoe's break. He beats Ryan, there will be a lot of bigger opponents and larger paychecks. He has nothing to lose here so he should be going all in.

Yeah since this is a Physical sports like UFC which turn the table around with just one lucky punch but since this is boxing that way of attacking opponents i only through punching, I believe the chance for an upset match to well disciplined and good physical statsd fighter is very rare since Mayweather already prove a perfect boxing record on his career by just doing his perfect execution strategy and counter on all of his match. He never gets greedy in terms of knocking down his weak opponents.

Looking at Tagoe's knockout abilities, it is hard to rely on it for a possible upset. Tagoe has lower than 50% fight wins to knockout ratio. Of course it is still a possibility that Tagoe could come up with a strong blow that hits at the perfect time on the perfect spot on Ryan Garcia but it is a far possibility. In terms of going the distance with a unanimous decision upset, Ryan is untested. If I am not mistaken Ryan Garcia has not gone up to the 12th round. But the question is, does Tagoe have it to outpoint Ryan until the last round? 
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 03:22:52 AM

Yeah this is true, there's nothing to be worried by Tagoe. If he win he will get many opportunity and if he lose, it doesn't have so much impact with his previous record. While if Garcia lose in this fight, his career will be ruined. He just known as potential young and undefeated boxer, but he only fought with unknown boxer.

I think throwing few dollars to bet Tagoe isn't wrong, but yeah there's a huge risk betting him.

If he doesn't put his very best to win this fight Garcia might regret it because Tagoe is putting everything here to win this fight. Well, sometimes hard work will be paid off once you gonna fight with a slow boxer but you have it on the contrary especially with Ryan Garcia because he is just past and you need a slowmo to see which punch knocked out his opponent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMv5h4mOqQI&ab_channel=DAZNBoxing

You can watch it there.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 04:55:50 AM

Ryan Garcia talking about his split with long time trainer Eddy Reynoso:

“Eddy didn’t have the time to work 100%. He’s a very busy trainer, and I understand,” Garcia told ESNews. “Sometimes you have to make your change for the better. It’s nothing against him. He’s a good trainer. I won five fights with him by knockout, so there’s nothing wrong. I’m going to another level, and I need a full-on, 100% [trainer]. It was never bad blood. It was about dedication and time, you know?”

https://www.boxingscene.com/ryan-garcia-opens-up-about-split-from-reynoso-he-time-work-100--164252

What's your take on this? He said that Eddy doesn't have time for him.

But on the other hand, Canelo himself criticized Garcia in public saying that Ryan doesn't not give everything in training.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Marleydee

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 06:55:24 AM

Ryan Garcia‘s comeback trail starts against Emmanuel Tagoe on April 9 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, according to promoter Oscar De La Hoya.

Yes agreeably that Ryan is young and has enough stamina to see him through a fight, but what need to consider is if he can be tactical enough to beat the likes of Tagoe Emmanuel.
  Citing his last game with Luke Campbell, when it looked like he was going to get the beating of his life, turned the game around and winning by a K.O. Although has an unbeaten record of 21 wins in 21 games, I still have my doubt that he would win Tagoe.
  Tagoe who is a lightweight champion and has 32 wins to his name out of 33 games is sure to give Ryan a run for his money, despite the age gap. I'm rooting for Emmanuel to win the game 😏

Last year, Ryan Garcia managed to defeat Luke Campbell via TKO. Now, the rising strar Ryan Garcia is set to face Emmanuel Tagoe in a lightweight match. This will served as an interim fight before and if he (Garcia) will succeed then he gets to fight and challenge the undisputed lightweight champion George Kambosos Jr.

I have no doubts that Ryan Garcia will again win via KO or TKO in the first few rounds against the Ghanaian boxer Emmanuel Tagoe.

[/quote
Agreeably, Ryan is good. Good speed, stamina and a record winning of 21 out of 21 games fought, but I beg to ask the question, can he be a match for Emmanuel? His game with Luke Campbell proved to work in his favor after collecting massives hits but still turned the tables in his favor.
 Emmanuel Tagoe on the othed hand, is a man who has seen challenges and managed to still come out winning 32 of his 33 games defeating Mason Menard in the last game.
 He has the skill set capable of making him a bitter enemy not minding his age. I root for Emmanuel winning the game tho.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 10:36:29 AM

“Eddy didn’t have the time to work 100%. He’s a very busy trainer, and I understand,” Garcia told ESNews. “Sometimes you have to make your change for the better. It’s nothing against him. He’s a good trainer. I won five fights with him by knockout, so there’s nothing wrong. I’m going to another level, and I need a full-on, 100% [trainer]. It was never bad blood. It was about dedication and time, you know?”

https://www.boxingscene.com/ryan-garcia-opens-up-about-split-from-reynoso-he-time-work-100--164252

But on the other hand, Canelo himself criticized Garcia in public saying that Ryan doesn't not give everything in training.
We really don't know what the true story is, maybe Canelo is telling the truth here because he have seen Ryan grow. On the other hand, Eddy has so many stable of boxers to train, he has Oscar Valdez who is fighting Stevenson next. And now Ryan enters the picture, so Eddy doesn't have time to train Ryan 100%. So it's only right that Ryan hire someone that can train him for his upcoming fight because it's only a big one as this is a comeback fight for him.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 10:41:02 AM

We really don't know what the true story is, maybe Canelo is telling the truth here because he have seen Ryan grow. On the other hand, Eddy has so many stable of boxers to train, he has Oscar Valdez who is fighting Stevenson next. And now Ryan enters the picture, so Eddy doesn't have time to train Ryan 100%. So it's only right that Ryan hire someone that can train him for his upcoming fight because it's only a big one as this is a comeback fight for him.

As the saying goes "don't fix it if ain't broke", Garcia and Reynoso has a good relationship. They have been winning 5 times already all with knock out. But when Canelo goes to the public and expose his training ethics, he suddenly bolted out and move to other trainers? I think Reynoso gives time to his boxers because if not then they are not going to win, like him, Canelo and Oscar Valdez and other up and coming fighters.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 11:35:07 AM

There's a possibility that an upset will happen, but just like what the odds are saying,  the chance is very slim because Ryan Garcia is a popular fighter, a champion while Tagoe is an unknown fighter who is only good on record but has not fought yet a legit champion in boxing.

Of course there is always that possibility. And there are probably sport bettors out there who are fond of betting on the heavy underdogs for a bigger prize, although I am not one of them. I'd rather weigh the two fighters and bet on the one who I think will win. Of course I would consider the odds right after. If the odds are like Ryan Garcia's in this fight, I wouldn't bet on ML.

This is Tagoe's break. He beats Ryan, there will be a lot of bigger opponents and larger paychecks. He has nothing to lose here so he should be going all in.

Yeah since this is a Physical sports like UFC which turn the table around with just one lucky punch but since this is boxing that way of attacking opponents i only through punching, I believe the chance for an upset match to well disciplined and good physical statsd fighter is very rare since Mayweather already prove a perfect boxing record on his career by just doing his perfect execution strategy and counter on all of his match. He never gets greedy in terms of knocking down his weak opponents.

Looking at Tagoe's knockout abilities, it is hard to rely on it for a possible upset. Tagoe has lower than 50% fight wins to knockout ratio. Of course it is still a possibility that Tagoe could come up with a strong blow that hits at the perfect time on the perfect spot on Ryan Garcia but it is a far possibility. In terms of going the distance with a unanimous decision upset, Ryan is untested. If I am not mistaken Ryan Garcia has not gone up to the 12th round. But the question is, does Tagoe have it to outpoint Ryan until the last round? 

That is what I want to see if indeed Ryan can still dance until the 12th round because he is not used to it, maybe in trainings and sparring he can endure but in a professional match like these, I don't know. Tagoe is unknown for a lot of us and we're just speculating on his records and KO rate which is much lower that Garcia's rate.

I won't deny that in this match I'm in-favor with Garcia but I'm also rooting that Tagoe will test Ryan and make him struggle until the end because he doesn't have a lot to lose if he's defeated but if Garcia will be defeated then the kid's career is over.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fundamentals Of

Merit: 366

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 01:28:19 AM

That is what I want to see if indeed Ryan can still dance until the 12th round because he is not used to it, maybe in trainings and sparring he can endure but in a professional match like these, I don't know. Tagoe is unknown for a lot of us and we're just speculating on his records and KO rate which is much lower that Garcia's rate.

I won't deny that in this match I'm in-favor with Garcia but I'm also rooting that Tagoe will test Ryan and make him struggle until the end because he doesn't have a lot to lose if he's defeated but if Garcia will be defeated then the kid's career is over.

But Ryan Garcia is very young at 23. Although his period of inactivity could have taken a toll somehow in his abilities, we could say that it can hardly make a dent in his athleticism and dexterity. Every time I watch Ryan Garcia fight, I am always excited. He is full of energy. He could hit you and chase you all throughout the round. You couldn't take a rest when the fighter in front of you is Ryan Garcia. He is simply full of life.

We will see how Tagoe prepares for such a youthful and powerful opponent. I hope he could also deliver a brilliant fight himself.
Saisher

Merit: 175

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 01:59:13 AM

But Ryan Garcia is very young at 23. Although his period of inactivity could have taken a toll somehow in his abilities, we could say that it can hardly make a dent in his athleticism and dexterity. Every time I watch Ryan Garcia fight, I am always excited. He is full of energy. He could hit you and chase you all throughout the round. You couldn't take a rest when the fighter in front of you is Ryan Garcia. He is simply full of life.

We will see how Tagoe prepares for such a youthful and powerful opponent. I hope he could also deliver a brilliant fight himself.

No doubt Ryan is one brilliant fighter but it's taking him so long to get a legit title this year The Golden Boy promotion is planning to Deathroned Kambosos and beat Haney but we have seen this before they planned Ryan to face Haney then Tank but Haney and Tank have gone through a lot of great fights already and Ryan is on health vacation, I hope he is now ok and ready to take the road to greatness, he needs to fight tough names in boxing for him to move forward.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 02:17:59 AM

No doubt Ryan is one brilliant fighter but it's taking him so long to get a legit title this year The Golden Boy promotion is planning to Deathroned Kambosos and beat Haney but we have seen this before they planned Ryan to face Haney then Tank but Haney and Tank have gone through a lot of great fights already and Ryan is on health vacation, I hope he is now ok and ready to take the road to greatness, he needs to fight tough names in boxing for him to move forward.

It will be a tough fight for Kambosos, not sure though if Ryan can get to him because it's either Loma or Haney that's being groom for George to fight next.

This will be a big test for Ryan even if he has all the advantage to knock out Tagoe, Emmanuel will really bring the fight to Ryan and tested if he can last 12 rounds.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 02:38:58 AM

It will be a tough fight for Kambosos, not sure though if Ryan can get to him because it's either Loma or Haney that's being groom for George to fight next.

This will be a big test for Ryan even if he has all the advantage to knock out Tagoe, Emmanuel will really bring the fight to Ryan and tested if he can last 12 rounds.

Of course, Ryan Garcia has all the advantage this is a cherry-picked fight to geared him for big fights Dela Hoya wants Garcia to look good by pitting him to an unknown fighter, the worse thing that could happen is if backfired, let's admit Ryan Garcia is not a solid fighter he has a share of weakness and it will be further exposed if Tagoe plays a good fight, Tagoe is not an A fighter but his record is good.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Yaunfitda

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 12:44:52 PM

As the saying goes "don't fix it if ain't broke", Garcia and Reynoso has a good relationship. They have been winning 5 times already all with knock out. But when Canelo goes to the public and expose his training ethics, he suddenly bolted out and move to other trainers? I think Reynoso gives time to his boxers because if not then they are not going to win, like him, Canelo and Oscar Valdez and other up and coming fighters.
Maybe this is part of Garcia's mental problem, and perhaps he and Reynoso despite winning fights has somewhat in a disconnect. So Ryan decided to go back against to Goosen, his previous trainer. This might not sound good to Canelo and Reynoso but they can't force themselves to Ryan. So if Ryan win then good for him, but if he losses this fight against a cherry pick fighter then he will be criticized for switching trainers.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 12:52:14 PM

Tagoe is not an A fighter but his record is good.
Record is nothing if he is not fighting a class A fighter, if he will fight Garcia, he will be just like an amateur boxer trying to beat a pro. I don't want to say a lot as I don't want to underestimate Tagoe, but hopefully we will see an entertaining fight although Garcia is expected to win here.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 04:14:48 PM

Record is nothing if he is not fighting a class A fighter, if he will fight Garcia, he will be just like an amateur boxer trying to beat a pro. I don't want to say a lot as I don't want to underestimate Tagoe, but hopefully we will see an entertaining fight although Garcia is expected to win here.

Some said that this fight is just a cherry pick fight by Garcia, so let's see if it's really true.

Just like most of you here, it's also my first time to hear the name Tagoe in boxing, so I was surprised that a popular Ryan Garcia did not choose a popular boxer as well so they'll be able to sell their fight and gain a good amount from PPV and especially from the gate entrance.

Hopefully, our expectation is wrong, and Tagoe will be able to be very competitive.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 06:50:05 PM

Some said that this fight is just a cherry pick fight by Garcia, so let's see if it's really true.

Just like most of you here, it's also my first time to hear the name Tagoe in boxing, so I was surprised that a popular Ryan Garcia did not choose a popular boxer as well so they'll be able to sell their fight and gain a good amount from PPV and especially from the gate entrance.

Hopefully, our expectation is wrong, and Tagoe will be able to be very competitive.

Oh yeah? I thought it was Oscar who arranged this fight and the one who cherry picked Tagoe to fight his boy Ryan Garcia. If indeed so then it really makes more sense and much clearer why they picked Tagoe, an unknown boxer who only fights locally, this could be an attempt to make Garcia's name fresh again from his recent match against Campbell and a possible comeback.

I'm still rooting that Tagoe will give us a long entertaining fight that will go until round 12, and make Garcia struggle.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 08:23:55 PM

Oh yeah? I thought it was Oscar who arranged this fight and the one who cherry picked Tagoe to fight his boy Ryan Garcia. If indeed so then it really makes more sense and much clearer why they picked Tagoe, an unknown boxer who only fights locally, this could be an attempt to make Garcia's name fresh again from his recent match against Campbell and a possible comeback.

I'm still rooting that Tagoe will give us a long entertaining fight that will go until round 12, and make Garcia struggle.

yes it is, it ryan's camp (oscar is his promoter) who chose this fight, hence, cherry picking. though it is considered cherry picked, still garcia needs to prepare well on this fight. another stepping stone but doesn't need to be taken for granted.
a lot are betting on garcia here no doubt. if you want to take more risk on your bets, check the other betting lines for this fight.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 08:59:29 AM

yes it is, it ryan's camp (oscar is his promoter) who chose this fight, hence, cherry picking. though it is considered cherry picked, still garcia needs to prepare well on this fight. another stepping stone but doesn't need to be taken for granted.
a lot are betting on garcia here no doubt. if you want to take more risk on your bets, check the other betting lines for this fight.

It is is all under Garcia's camp because he's under the Golden Boy Promotions, but what I meant is that Garcia himself picked Tagoe and not Oscar De La Hoya because that's the work of the promoter to find a match that could be good for his boxers. Garcia have won his recent match against Campbell but he also got ugly because of that fight that's why they need someone to make his name fresh again. But Tagoe is still a mystery for me.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:41:33 AM

It is is all under Garcia's camp because he's under the Golden Boy Promotions, but what I meant is that Garcia himself picked Tagoe and not Oscar De La Hoya because that's the work of the promoter to find a match that could be good for his boxers. Garcia have won his recent match against Campbell but he also got ugly because of that fight that's why they need someone to make his name fresh again.
Garcia was tough in his previous fight, though we witnessed how he got knock down but he was strong enough to come back and beat Campbell. For me, I believe that Garcia learned a lot from that experience that's why I expect him to be more careful in his next fight.

But Tagoe is still a mystery for me.
Don't worry about that, Garcia will solve that mystery for you. Smiley

Yaunfitda

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 03:24:44 PM

It is is all under Garcia's camp because he's under the Golden Boy Promotions, but what I meant is that Garcia himself picked Tagoe and not Oscar De La Hoya because that's the work of the promoter to find a match that could be good for his boxers. Garcia have won his recent match against Campbell but he also got ugly because of that fight that's why they need someone to make his name fresh again.
Garcia was tough in his previous fight, though we witnessed how he got knock down but he was strong enough to come back and beat Campbell. For me, I believe that Garcia learned a lot from that experience that's why I expect him to be more careful in his next fight.

He was really tested by Campbell, although the majority of the rounds was his, he was not careful and just walking straight to Campbell and that's when he was hit. The good thing is that Ryan has a good chin and his recuperation time is very high.

Tagoe is a mystery because we haven't seen him fight before, but since he will be in the limelight against Garcia we will see if he has what it takes to upset Ryan or not.

|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 06:34:14 PM

He was really tested by Campbell, although the majority of the rounds was his, he was not careful and just walking straight to Campbell and that's when he was hit. The good thing is that Ryan has a good chin and his recuperation time is very high.

Tagoe is a mystery because we haven't seen him fight before, but since he will be in the limelight against Garcia we will see if he has what it takes to upset Ryan or not.

I strongly agree, Garcia's capabilities was really tested by Campbell, he let his guard down while he was controlled by his emotion because Campbell managed to take him down first that is why he was eager to knock out Campbell. Unfortunately, he didn't succeed but Garcia have won the match via TKO but that match have ruined is career that's why he needed this win before he will face Kambosos Jr.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: