Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret when you miss selling at ATH followed by a correction  (Read 2306 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 06:34:40 PM

I'm sure many of us would regret it if we missed the opportunity to sell at the peak and saw the price slowly drop downwards.
Of course, there are many people to feel regret if they missed the opportunity to sell in ATH, including me. There is nothing wrong to regret, it is normal, right? Everyone must dream to sell their coins at the highest price, it will hurt so much when realizing the price already decreased so much. I have experienced it many times on various coins/tokens. Now, I want to be more careful to analyze the market trend, so I don't miss again the opportunity.

My problem with that is that can lead to a subsequent mistake and that is something that we do not want, even if trading is an incredible complex topic that we could talk about for years and never exhaust it, at the same time its principles are really simple, if you bought for a price and you sold for a price higher than what you bought and you obtained profits then that is all what matters, in my opinion there is nothing to regret as you are fulfilling your goal every single time you have a winning trade, so it should not matter at all if you could not sell at the ATH at the time it appeared.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 03:55:24 AM

I and most people of course regret not selling when ATH occurs, at that time I thought the price would continue to rise so I continued to hold and even buy more, unfortunately the market is red and now it has not returned to the ATH.
that's right, there's no one who isn't sorry here.
everyone must feel regret but what can we do, we can't be sure of anything that happens to the market.
luckily i was able to sell it, even though it wasn't exactly on ATH. but i can still get a pretty high price back then.

seeing your condition, i'm sad too. but believe me the market will get better soon and you will get profit again.
granted it will take a lot of time, but you are not alone. hold on for some time.  Smiley
Protomono

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 04:10:56 AM

It often become a good opportunity when you sell at a peak and after that the correction come and you buy again with low price but many people miss that opportunity who then regret but I do not regret when I miss that opportunity because I do not do greed and remain satisfied with my current amount of coins and I know in the future the price will grow again to another ATH and my current coins are enough to give me enough profit. With this thought I keep myself tension free.

What is your views and conditions at that time?

I once skipped ATH because I didn't think it was the highest ATH, which is natural because no one knows where the ATH will be. Regret for sure, but there's nothing to regret, just make it happen experience so that it does not happen again in the future.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
Daodex

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 07:35:04 AM

Profit is profit either selling at ATH or not, every all time high is a bottom for some investors this is why we don't have to be too greedy when our portfolio is growing, taking profits is the smartest decision as a crypto investor.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2022, 07:54:15 AM

Not at all.... or maybe there is a bit of regret but in the end, I don't know what will be the future of the coin so as long as I'm not at a loss when I sold it then I'm ok with it.

What's important for me is that, I will have profits even though I sold it at ATH or not. There are some investors or traders out there who are sometimes greedy and they are waiting much longer hoping that they can get more profit when they are patient but it backfired against them and their supposed profits turn into dust because they waited longer.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1400
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 08:37:35 AM

sell at the peak and after that there is a correction, it means you have made a profit. for me after making a profit there is no reason to regret even though after that there is a correction and after that the price moves up again because there is no guarantee after the correction the price will move up again. Another possibility that will happen is after the correction and you buy but the price continues to fall and you destroy the profit you previously made.

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 06:05:23 PM

Not at all.... or maybe there is a bit of regret but in the end, I don't know what will be the future of the coin so as long as I'm not at a loss when I sold it then I'm ok with it.

What's important for me is that, I will have profits even though I sold it at ATH or not. There are some investors or traders out there who are sometimes greedy and they are waiting much longer hoping that they can get more profit when they are patient but it backfired against them and their supposed profits turn into dust because they waited longer.
This is the same mentality that I have, people worry too much about the ATH and the bottom and they want to catch both to maximize their profits, and I understand them as the purpose of all traders is to buy low and sell high, however as long as we get profits with our trades then everything is fine and we should not let greed take over us, because the moment it does that is the moment in which we will make some serious mistakes from which it would be incredibly difficult to recover.
kluzaklien

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 06:31:27 AM
Merited by Silberman (1)

Hello. This is my first post on the bitcointalk forum but I'm not especially new to crypto. Just never created an account here for some reason. Maybe because of my story below.

The short version: Yes, I regret not selling some at ATHs because instead I was buying them!  Im a pretty solid crypto trainwreck. Lol. Hopefully I'll be able to let go of the regrets one day.

Long version:

I didn't read all the pages of replies but in the few pages I did, it seems like I may be one of the few who does feel a lot of regret.

I jumped into the altcoin market about 1 year ago. (8 months before that I was Bitcoin only. No altcoins).  I didn't do proper study beforehand and was swept up in the euphoria of the bull market. I also had made good unrealized gains in BTC up until then before the crash, but selling some for profits was never a thought in my mind since I was taught to just HODL.

As stupid and crazy as it sounds, I started buying all the altcoins I thought had good ideas and teams and lots of potential. I was blinded by "Up Only" and didn't realize I was buying the top of most of these coins. To name a few DOT FIL ETH ADA AVAX BNB MATIC LTC.  I didn't really know how to read charts, what cycles were, and how supply and demand affected price. Nor did I even know the impact whales could have on the market. I came from a traditional retail stock market casual investing background. I was not really even aware of how much BTC and crypto could go up/down in a day! I think the great BTC up trend from May 2020 to Dec 2020 made me think that huge crashes of BTC were a thing of the past, and the MCap was too big for it to go down so hard like in 2018.  I know, dumb. But the BTC I bought in May 2020 just kept going up so I thought I was in the golden age or something.  Who knows.

Anyway, I really screwed myself because by the time I was out of money I set aside to invest, and bought all the projects I liked, the market collapsed very soon after in May 2021. I was devastated and shocked.  Totally got me by surprise.  I couldn't believe how fast and far down the prices went!

Even worse, I was "married" to my coins and thought if I just waited long enough, the prices would touch ATHs again and then make new ATH where I could escape with some profits.

I'm sure you all know how that went!  I held as long as I could (not very long) but I entered max pain (for me) and couldn't hold any longer watching my money melt away. So I started to sell at loss. Trust me, I knew the concept of buy lo sell hi but I was just very fearful that everything was going to zero. The FUD got me.

Yes, I'm the person that bought Filecoin ~$150, DOT ~ $40 LTC ~210 (? I think) AVAX ~ $40.  Then at the WORST time, I sold most of them at new lows. .( I held onto FIL because I really thought it was a great concept & I still hold it today at $18 lol) I basically sold off some of everything.  MATIC at 0.60! I also held SAND MANA LUNA SOL that I purchased for under $1 - $10 but SOLD all 4 off for either a loss or break even. Maybe a few bucks profit.

I regret that I made the classic noob mistakes, and was influenced by media,  and I made the mistakes so badly you would think I had a talent for it!  Guess what happens next??

Yes, SAND MANA AVAX SOL LUNA MATIC all came back of course and went on crazy runs.  And I had next to nothing left holding!  I am not exaggerating when I say I was trading SAND & MANA back n forth for a few months under $1 and the week after I decided to stop because they were "dead" coins, they exploded.  AVAX and SOL I managed to get back in on a little bit but much much higher than originally.

FFWD to today and I'm overall up just a tiny bit in profit. But that's only because of BTC and ETH.  Every small pump I make a tiny bit back, but every small dip I'm close again to being under water.  It's miserable.

So I will be honest and say yes, I regret BUYING at the ATHs and SELLING at the LOWS.  It's embarrassing, demoralizing, and I can't really enjoy crypto-universe since it happened because I'm constantly trying to squeek out a tiny 1.5x or 1.8x in other coins to make up for the severe losses I caused.

It's no ones fault but my own, and I just happened to make every mistake there is to make.  And I still make them!  They are only more complex!  
It's too bad because I'm not a dumb person (I know it's hard to imagine) and I really love to read and study the technology, I've learned so much about everything really, but I can hardly enjoy it because from one day to the next I'm a little up then a little down. I have no padding or breathing room.  And the worst part is that I'm almost sure I'm one of the few ppl who hardly made any profits cumulative between April 2020 and Nov 2021! I was EXTREMELY skilled at not making money.  

I hope I can move on from the regret and scars I have from my bad decisions one day. Hopefully I hold a few altcoins today at decent prices that in a few years maybe I can see some profits. Thankfully BTC is proping my bags up since it's the one thing I mostly didn't touch except for a few good sells..

So if any of you do have regrets, just think of my story and you will probably feel a lot better.

PS- This was not meant to be a "feel sorry for myself" comment. I just had never really admitted all that stuff before, so I figured why not do it as my first post since now I'm POSITIVE I can only go UP from here in reputation!  Hahaha.

Cheers! :-)
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 05:21:16 PM

Probably one of the best first posts that I have ever seen, except for a very selected group the majority of the people go through something similar, maybe not as extreme as your experience but at least they suffer some losses when investing in altcoins and then the market skyrockets just after they sell, I know it is frustrating but that is just the way it is and the only thing we can do is to move forward as there is no point in punish ourselves with the mistakes we made in the past.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 710

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 06:28:48 PM

Of course I regret it, how can you not when you miss a bigger profit. But what can you do at that point? there is not any. So now I have a more profit mindset, how big is the profit, it doesn't matter, the important thing is not to lose. it can make me more relieved than imagining the impossible

In deed, we regret when we miss opportunity to sell at ATH because we become greedy and  want to make more and more profit but we often forget that nobody can correctly predict the market over a period of time and there are always Bull and Bear cycle. I have learned after a long experience to use long term chart to make entry and exit decision based on technical signals. DMA200 and 50 weekly moving average important Indicators to watch and better to sell when price of Bitcoin goes below these 2 indicators. DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 07:21:20 PM

I always actively review the market when a new coin reaches ATH or the daily top gainer list on the Binance market because it will make a profit when there is a correction down more than 20% of ATH then pumped back into ATH, several times I made profit with that strategy but also failed to get it because of the bitcoin market effect, but I don't regret if I don't profit the opportunity from the ATH coin correction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 07:22:06 PM

It often become a good opportunity when you sell at a peak and after that the correction come and you buy again with low price but many people miss that opportunity who then regret but I do not regret when I miss that opportunity because I do not do greed and remain satisfied with my current amount of coins and I know in the future the price will grow again to another ATH and my current coins are enough to give me enough profit. With this thought I keep myself tension free.

Fools only regret it. Smart people never invest in Altcoin. Altcoin can be used for short-term trading. Or Altcoin can be used to gamble on gambling platforms. It is totally foolish to invest long-term in Altcoin. There is no reason to regret those who have invested in Bitcoin, now is the new buying opportunity for them. Hopefully, soon Bitcoin will regain its bullish form.

XUR_TIP

Activity: 227
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:05:37 PM

I should have become a crypto millionaire right now if all I did was hold my coins since 2019 but all in all I'm still happy I came this far, the best thing about money is getting it when you needed it the most and that served me right, it's not the end of the world if you lose an opportunity it's just the beginning.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 04:28:07 AM

When viewed from a very dominant physiological factor, must be prepared with the consequences as well. I've also experienced it too many people are in that position. However, if we take a step back, basically seeing where the market is going is very important to see and pay attention to, the greed factor is one of them. always force to buy it when the price is running with the already high chart. the end result, when there is a correction we wait for the price to rise when we buy the first position.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
kluzaklien

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 04:54:12 AM

... I know it is frustrating but that is just the way it is and the only thing we can do is to move forward as there is no point in punish ourselves with the mistakes we made in the past.

Hey thanks. I definitely don't wish my experience on others but it's good to know my story isn't that uncommon. And you're right of course, that there's no point in mulling over past mistakes- I should learn from it, and move forward like you said.

What I've found interesting is the effect that one's social media habits has on the whole thing.  Such that, before I even knew what crypto or BTC was, my main forums happened to be Twitter and Reddit for whatever I happened to be into following at the time. So naturally when I discovered BTC I went there as opposed to here or discord let's say.  And holy cow, in hindsight I really wish Twitter, or rather crypto Twitter (CT), wasn't the place I landed!

Its so utterly toxic IMO regardless of which part you end up on. I've been on both- the shill, influencer, scammy rug ppl I unfortunately followed at first all the way to the highly curated "alpha feed" which I spend months creating.  

Sure, it sounded smart to follow the top top traders, VCs, OGs, maxis and the gigabrained, but I kinda forgot the whole fact that it's all about money, flex, cred, public shaming and psyops. I'm a pretty genuine person I think and enjoy helping others and learning myself (more of a reddit vibe in the right subs) so I got eaten alive on CT.  It's like oh no, you mustn't ask the crypto rich any questions that challenge their precious words or aren't boot licking simps.  It's brutal.  

Yeah I have a bit of a chip I guess about it cuz I found myself buying into it and treating these egomaniacs like they were all knowing and like killing every trade and getting in early on all the best projects (or pump n dumps really) and I just chased that shit endlessly for too long.  
So much smug condescending stuff going on there.  Brought out the worst in me and I'll admit, my greed, gluttony, envy, wrath.. Ha, all the top notch sins.  I was trying to get a leg up and become a trader, a tech-ist, a multi maxi, an investor, an insider, a economics professor, a monetary history buff... You get the idea.  Trying to be everything at once except being myself and trusting my own ideas.

My point here is that just from browsing on here for a few days it seems like a much more diverse community.  All kinds of threads from the most basic noob questions (which I always find useful) to advanced topics to ppl just sharing stuff, sort of like I'm trying to do now.  It's so much healthier than trying to zing someone or getting psyoped in 240 characters on CT.
I wish I had started here and not there.

Lastly, the craziest thing about my whole journey has been that when I look back over each move I made in detail for almost 2 years, the ones that were the most sound and reasonable and dare I say "winners" were the ones that I came up with on my own, without influence, following a somewhat logical thesis and whatever my gut told me on top.  Unfortunately, I second guessed all of them because of what others said esp on CT, but really just my own lack of confidence in my ideas at the time.

All the high conviction moves I made weren't my ideas and I was just chasing or FOMO or trying to run with the cool kids (yeah I'm old and a dork sorry). The assets I sold were out of fear and FUD and no one was hyping LUNA or AVAX at $1. So I went w narratives that I really didn't know anything about.  Not trying to say I was a genius at ally I def was not. But an independent, original organic idea always seemed to be better than the toxic nature of CT and following what others were doing that I knew nothing about..

Anyway, I've said a mouthful again.  Can't help it, it's cathartic to get this shit out. Esp publicly cuz it helps to keep myself accountable and take responsibility for my mistakes and hopefully learn something going forward.   Like a cleanse - trying to start fresh I guess.
Thx for the feedback.
Cheers
kluzaklien

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 05:11:55 AM

I always actively review the market when a new coin reaches ATH or the daily top gainer list on the Binance market because it will make a profit when there is a correction down more than 20% of ATH then pumped back into ATH, several times I made profit with that strategy but also failed to get it because of the bitcoin market effect, but I don't regret if I don't profit the opportunity from the ATH coin correction.

I've learned to do this too.  I also try swing shorts when a significant ATH is reached that I missed on the way up.  I try not to make a habit of over trading tho because the more you play in the casino the more you end up giving to the house.  But I try a few that I've followed for a while. 

I've accepted that I'm not the type of no-fear person to become a good trader but a few calculated risks with reasonable position size mgmt has been going ok.

The problem I have is that I don't really know what to do with my original mistakes.  The bags I hold of ATH buys that in hindsight I feel like they will never revisit those prices again, but I also don't want to sell at a loss anymore.  So I'm sitting on things I don't know what to do with- For example Filecoin - FIL.  I think it's a great project but not at $150 a coin or whatever I paid at the time. Even at $50 it's overvalued IMO.  So here it's finding some support at $20 area but what am I to do? Wait a few years and maybe I'll recoup half my losses? Or am I missing opportunity elsewhere by keeping my capital tied up in a coin that I simply overpaid for and should cut my losses and put that capital somewhere else that can grow?

That's the big problem I keep running into.  Can't decide if HODL is the right move or cutting losses and reinvesting elsewhere. This is a source of regret for me.  But I guess I need to just pick a decision and stick to it so I can be free to move on.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 710

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 08:13:29 AM

Profit is profit either selling at ATH or not, every all time high is a bottom for some investors this is why we don't have to be too greedy when our portfolio is growing, taking profits is the smartest decision as a crypto investor.

Well said. Nobody can correctly predict where is the bottom and what is the top so keep booking profit when RSI on daily chart of any asset goes above 75, this is what I keep doing it all the time and I buy when RSI is around 25. Using Technical chart to take entry and exit decisions is best strategy though it is not perfect so use stop loss to avoid huge losses when trade goes against your expectations.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2022, 08:48:39 AM

I believe that basically that it firstly depends on your investment intension. If your intention for investm=ing in the coins that you have invested in was for a longer time then missing selling at a present ATH shouldn't mean much cos like you said, your investment is for a longer period and there will definitely be another ATH and besides, you cannot always catch the top and bottom price but as long as you are in profits, you are ok.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2022, 10:20:14 AM

That is why most at time you need to set your target while trading for instance, I trade daily and whatever I made out from it I saved to a stable currency maybe the next day or morning I continue my trade, in most scenario I setup my trades to get to my target which will triggered at night after my analysis,  perhaps if the market continuous increasing I don't get bothered as I knew it would definitely bounce back then I pick up my ride 🤣.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lixer

Merit: 586

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 03:25:20 AM

Fools only regret it. Smart people never invest in Altcoin. Altcoin can be used for short-term trading. Or Altcoin can be used to gamble on gambling platforms. It is totally foolish to invest long-term in Altcoin. There is no reason to regret those who have invested in Bitcoin, now is the new buying opportunity for them. Hopefully, soon Bitcoin will regain its bullish form.
Right, Bitcoin will always regain back it’s top price and even cross it to reach a new all time high price. As for altcoins, I also believe that there are altcoins that people can invest in and HODL for a long term. Coins like Ethereum, ADA, and Binance Coin, are all worth investing for a long term.

But, not all the altcoins should be invested for a long term, so like you have said, anyone who has plans of investing in altcoins should be careful and selective of what they are investing , because if you just hop on it, you’re just going to find your money sinking, a big loss that you might not be able to recover from. Bitcoin is mostly the better choice for anyone to hit for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: