Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] Australia Coin AUS - ON EXCHANGES - POOLS - LAUNCHED-Locked Thread  (Read 27785 times)
flytosky

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

SOUNDS DODGY MATE!!!!!!!!!! i dont like the result of the WHOIS

Well as they won't answer the straight forward question I will post what I found online.

Arh thanks for the correction!   so why have they hidden it!  why won't they tell us where they are!

I am An Australian and I ask all Australians to post your thoughts now!

Domain Name:AUSCOINS.ORG
Domain ID: D171573580-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-03-24T11:07:01Z
Updated Date: 2014-03-24T11:49:59Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2015-03-24T11:07:01Z
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:537e559e0ebc27ea
Registrant Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City:Panama
Registrant State/Province:Panama
Registrant Postal Code:00000
Registrant Country:PA
Registrant Phone:+507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:Email Masking Image@whoisguard.com
whoisguard  Shocked Shocked Shocked
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flytosky

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:54:06 PM

Well as they won't answer the straight forward question I will post what I found online.

Arh thanks for the correction!   so why have they hidden it!  why won't they tell us where they are!

WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:

Domain Name:COIN2-PROJECT.ORG
Domain ID: D171207747-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-02-23T01:14:18Z
Updated Date: 2014-03-08T22:29:40Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2015-02-23T01:14:18Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Domain.com, LLC (R1915-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 886
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Registrant ID:tuP7psqfx3fsLDeQ
Registrant Name:Privacy Group
Registrant Organization:Domain Privacy Group
Registrant Street: 10 Corporate Drive
Registrant City:Burlington
Registrant State/Province:MA
Registrant Postal Code:01803
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6027165339
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:tuP7psqfx3fsLDeQ
Admin Name:Privacy Group
Admin Organization:Domain Privacy Group
Admin Street: 10 Corporate Drive
Admin City:Burlington
Admin State/Province:MA
Admin Postal Code:01803
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6027165339
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:tuP7psqfx3fsLDeQ
Tech Name:Privacy Group
Tech Organization:Domain Privacy Group
Tech Street: 10 Corporate Drive
Tech City:Burlington
Tech State/Province:MA
Tech Postal Code:01803
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6027165339
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server:PAT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server:JEFF.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:55:02 PM

OzDigger has he contacted you yet?

I bet yah he's somewhere around the world and not even hold an aussie passport, how sad...this should be reported to authorities once we PROVE the Devs dont live in Australia!!!...

Australia Coin owners.

Where are you located in Australia, send me a Pm so we can verify your details and meet in person to confirm who you are.

You owe this to Australians to be upfront and clear who you are and where your located other wise Australia will not support this coin and if its not run by Australians in Australia then its not a Coin that represents Australia just like the logo colours your using.

Its looking more and more like a sham and your not even trying to assure us that its not let alone no one knows who you are or where this coin is being controlled from.

I have offered to personally confirm who you are so its now your choice to stand behind what you are saying or is it as everyone thinks it is and your not even in Australia!

The ball is in your court.

Here is a quote from Australia Coin.

"The aim of Australia Coin is to help make the transaction from traditional payment methods to crypto currencies far easier and supported. This will be a once in a lifetime chance to invest in one of the world's strongest economic coins."

Yet there is no clear transparency as to who they are or if they are actually in Australia, this is looking very Bad!!!!  Australia are we going to support this!  looks like a scam, smells like foreign people are controlling this!  so that would mean its Not Australia COIN at all!  so I ask everyone who reads this to post your views!  why have Australia coin not responded!!     

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
flytosky

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:56:34 PM

OzDigger has he contacted you yet?

I bet yah he's somewhere around the world and not even hold an aussie passport, how sad...this should be reported to authorities once we PROVE the Devs dont live in Australia!!!...

Australia Coin owners.

Where are you located in Australia, send me a Pm so we can verify your details and meet in person to confirm who you are.

You owe this to Australians to be upfront and clear who you are and where your located other wise Australia will not support this coin and if its not run by Australians in Australia then its not a Coin that represents Australia just like the logo colours your using.

Its looking more and more like a sham and your not even trying to assure us that its not let alone no one knows who you are or where this coin is being controlled from.

I have offered to personally confirm who you are so its now your choice to stand behind what you are saying or is it as everyone thinks it is and your not even in Australia!

The ball is in your court.

Here is a quote from Australia Coin.

"The aim of Australia Coin is to help make the transaction from traditional payment methods to crypto currencies far easier and supported. This will be a once in a lifetime chance to invest in one of the world's strongest economic coins."

Yet there is no clear transparency as to who they are or if they are actually in Australia, this is looking very Bad!!!!  Australia are we going to support this!  looks like a scam, smells like foreign people are controlling this!  so that would mean its Not Australia COIN at all!  so I ask everyone who reads this to post your views!  why have Australia coin not responded!!     
http://25.media.tumblr.com/f7ceff0f09f46f11a3a24649c79fc003/tumblr_msp755fYCQ1s967p6o1_500.gif
n3lz0n

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:56:47 PM

WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:

Domain Name:COIN2-PROJECT.ORG
Domain ID: D171207747-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-02-23T01:14:18Z
Updated Date: 2014-03-08T22:29:40Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2015-02-23T01:14:18Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Domain.com, LLC (R1915-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 886
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Registrant ID:tuP7psqfx3fsLDeQ
Registrant Name:Privacy Group
Registrant Organization:Domain Privacy Group
Registrant Street: 10 Corporate Drive
Registrant City:Burlington
Registrant State/Province:MA
Registrant Postal Code:01803
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6027165339
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:tuP7psqfx3fsLDeQ
Admin Name:Privacy Group
Admin Organization:Domain Privacy Group
Admin Street: 10 Corporate Drive
Admin City:Burlington
Admin State/Province:MA
Admin Postal Code:01803
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6027165339
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:tuP7psqfx3fsLDeQ
Tech Name:Privacy Group
Tech Organization:Domain Privacy Group
Tech Street: 10 Corporate Drive
Tech City:Burlington
Tech State/Province:MA
Tech Postal Code:01803
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6027165339
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server:PAT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server:JEFF.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

dude that domain I dont manage, its managed by a guys from the US, just a big investor of the coin called Coin2 ... LOL...stop changing the topic why is the domain all the way to Panama?...

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:58:12 PM

If he Truly is Australian he will be Paying TAX on his IPO this year, ATO isn't gonna like it claiming he is in Australia & Australian & not paying tax lol
n3lz0n

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:02:50 PM

HATERS GONNA HATE alright!! spot on mate! :-)

I was gonna invest on the initial IPO but with the Logo design of the coin doesnt make sense, I dont feel like its very Australian, its missing that *HEY IM AUSSIE* theme you know... Smiley

let the TROLLING begins.......

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
n3lz0n

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:07:37 PM

If he Truly is Australian he will be Paying TAX on his IPO this year, ATO isn't gonna like it claiming he is in Australia & Australian & not paying tax lol

we should report the dev...oh wait he's from Panama?... LOL...I knew something dodgy with the Coin design, its missing that "Australian theme", the guys dont talk australians.... you know english spelling like "colour"

hmmm...

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
hyeoam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:12:09 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/AUS

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
n3lz0n

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:22:22 PM

from 22Sats now 1 Sats...

Dev need to gain investors confidence by answering my fellow aussies here, otherwise this coin will die.

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
OzDigger

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:36:34 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 12:38:03 AM by OzDigger

All we are getting so far for keep asking the questions that we are entitled to know but getting ABUSE instead.

Check the forum, another Aussie has been bagged as he announced he contacted the IPO's for their thoughts and any information!

I don't know about you guys but in the past when ever I lock onto a scammer there responses are to Attack and try to put you down! they try to sow the seed of doubt!

Don't get me wrong I wanted to support this coin and was even the first store to accept it!!  but they would not answer the Questions we are entitled to know!

I cannot support this coin as They are coming across as if its backed by Australia and its Australia's coin!   therefore If I promote it as that I could be considered Fraudulent and deceptive to my customers if we find out it has nothing to do with Australia ( like the colours, like their behaviour).

My advice is to suspend all mining and trading until they prove who they are and who's involved, prove where they are located !  

All thats happening right now is they are buying time! and there is no reason to not be UPFRONT and HONEST!   as thats the Australian way!
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:39:24 PM

All we are getting so far for keep asking the questions that we are entitled to know is ABUSE.

Check the forum, another Aussie has been bagged as he announced he contacted the IPO's for their thoughts and any information!

I don't know about you guys but in the past when ever I lock onto a scammer there responses are to Attack and try to put you down! they try to sow the seed of doubt!

Don't get me wrong I wanted to support this coin and was even the first store to accept it!!  but they would not answer the Questions we are entitled to know!

I cannot support this coin as They are coming across as if its backed by Australia and its Australia's coin!   therefore If I promote it as that I could be considered Fraudulent and deceptive to my customers if we find out it has nothing to do with Australia ( like the colours, like their behaviour).

My advice is to suspend all mining and trading until they prove who they are and who's involved, prove where they are located !   

All thats happening right now is they are buying time! and there is no reason to not be UPFRONT and HONEST!   as thats the Australian way!

Don't forget everything is responded to with a MEME......Un-Australian

The word Cunt is Fully Australian lol, just like these cunts trying to flog off our Country as a coin & not even be Australian !

*MEME/Emoticon Pending*
n3lz0n

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:50:10 AM

calling all the TROLLS out there...we need you here... you dont need to be Australian to TROLL here....

lol...heck the Dev must be sleeping right now...you know because they DONT LIVE in AUSTRALIA at ALL!!!

Huh

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
audcoindev

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:54:03 AM

I live in WA and am willing to meet anyone any Sunday Monday in perth. I am also heading to Melbourne in two months so I'll happily meet anyone there also.

Balls in your court now.
flytosky

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:55:57 AM

I live in WA and am willing to meet anyone any Sunday Monday in perth. I am also heading to Melbourne in two months so I'll happily meet anyone there also.

Balls in your court now.
love australiacoin
audcoindev

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:30:27 AM

Actually may not be a bad idea to have a weekly or monthly meet up for those who are Aussies in wa and are keen. 
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:38:30 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 03:51:20 AM by adhitthana

40 Billion coins seems like way too many for practical reasons (at present anyway) , given the value of 1 Satoshi
OzDigger

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:55:18 AM

Balls in your court now.

Why don't you list the names and locations of the members who's behind this coin and their relationship, where is the registered business name and trading name?

The ATO is seeking out anyone who is dealing in the crypto world so don't claim its not a business, or if you are going to claim its not a business then you will have no issues in declaring all the people involved and where the costs are and where the money is going!  where did all the IPO money go?

Just because One person is acting on the whole team we still have no idea who you are and what is your relationship to this coin, anyone can claim they are a DEV, and Mark is in WA so I am sure he will be checking you out if you are to follow through.

Like I keep saying we want to support this but your actions leave us no choice as your biting the hands that feed you!
CryptoKiller

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:59:56 AM

lol investors in this are fucked, No way will they see a return on their BTC. There was never going to be enough buy support. Frankly it doesn't matter if the dev is Australian or not, this coin was fucked from the get go. Doesn't offer anything, No way to attract miners, No airdrop, No way to attract merchants, terrible logo and now a bad reputation.

I could knock out a better coin in 48 hours and start an airdrop next week using AEC (Australian Electoral Commission).
audcoindev

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:11:14 AM

Yes we could have used the aec but Australia is a wealthy country, we are not poor. We have the investors an opportunity to invest in the coin, not give the coin out to people who are rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: