Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] Australia Coin AUS - ON EXCHANGES - POOLS - LAUNCHED-Locked Thread  (Read 27785 times)
audcoindev

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:12:41 AM

I live in WA and am willing to meet anyone any Sunday Monday in perth. I am also heading to Melbourne in two months so I'll happily meet anyone there also.

Balls in your court now.

Why don't you list the names and locations of the members who's behind this coin and their relationship, where is the registered business name and trading name?

The ATO is seeking out anyone who is dealing in the crypto world so don't claim its not a business, or if you are going to claim its not a business then you will have no issues in declaring all the people involved and where the costs are and where the money is going!  where did all the IPO money go?

Just because One person is acting on the whole team we still have no idea who you are and what is your relationship to this coin, anyone can claim they are a DEV, and Mark is in WA so I am sure he will be checking you out if you are to follow through.

Like I keep saying we want to support this but your actions leave us no choice as your biting the hands that feed you!

According to Australian law we are not backed by gold or fiat so laws of public ipo do not apply. But I guess you looked that up already.

And yes I have pmd mark and will be calling him soon.

Thanks for the frivolous investigating hope it is worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OzDigger

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:22:34 AM

Yes and I am sure you know the laws about misleading and deceitful conduct, your asking people to support something that it appears to be not what you claim nor will you clarify!i you want us to invest our money and our Reputation into what you claim is Australia's coin yet you guys or guy as we have no idea who or how many are behind this or their motives will not identify yourselves!   thats all we are asking no more or no less.

Your operating a money exchange, or selling a product to investors depending on how you decide to look at it!   so where is the ABN? who are the directors?  what are you really doing and who are you really!

Talk is cheap and you still keep refusing to identify yourselves but quick to shoot anyone down to avoid the answers

So stop making it worse and answer the straight forward questions that investors are entitled to know!

Why are you guys so scared to identify who you are? these are all actions of someone who is hiding something.

Come clean so we can support it as the longer you go the less chance this coin has of success!

audcoindev

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:26:27 AM

Once again you are referring to laws a that do not apply. Actually it may be best to close this thread and start a self moderated topic where I am not repeating myself.
OzDigger

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:37:48 AM

It also appears you are the only one behind this coin! your answering the questions in the austcoin forum under auscoin??

And its clear you do not know about our laws of deceptive and misleading conduct!

Yeah close this and open another one where you can delete any comments you don't like!

If you want to stop repeating yourself then answer the questions we keep asking its that simple!
audcoindev

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:40:18 AM

Why would I post personal information on a forum full of scammers. There have been no lies or acts of deception. What your asking for is personal information from a stranger to a bunch of scammers. Will you release your private info on this forum?
OzDigger

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:02:33 AM

who said on here!  private pms!

stop delaying
audcoindev

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:06:49 AM

who said on here!  private pms!

stop delaying

No problem, pm me your private details first
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:18:11 AM

lol investors in this are fucked, No way will they see a return on their BTC.
I have about half my BTC back...and I haven't really tried or put any pressure on the price. I've barely been on the excahnge
There was never going to be enough buy support.
No one knows the future, and no one knew what would happen in advance. It was a small investment, and ona risk reward basis worth a go. I'd do the same again, no problems. The thing with alt coins is that when coins get criticsied it often presents great opportunity. I've done very well buying coins that others "bagged".

Frankly it doesn't matter if the dev is Australian or not, this coin was fucked from the get go. Doesn't offer anything, No way to attract miners, No airdrop, No way to attract merchants, terrible logo and now a bad reputation.
It's early days , and we don't know the future.
All crypto coins are an experiment, and this is another one. the amount raised in the IPO is very small (or it was when I last looked and I may have missed the final numbers).
I could knock out a better coin in 48 hours and start an airdrop next week using AEC (Australian Electoral Commission).
Why not knock one out if you have a good idea? That's part of the beauty of crypto coins. Anyone can get involved. Many people can experiment and try their ideas out. Small people are experimenting and probably some of the ideas that come out will last and be beneficial for many.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:23:19 AM

Why would I post personal information on a forum full of scammers. There have been no lies or acts of deception. What your asking for is personal information from a stranger to a bunch of scammers. Will you release your private info on this forum?
I've been happy enough. I haven't seen you do anything wrong. I put some BTC into the IPO, knowing full well that it was a risk to do so. If I was really worried about losing a small amount of BTC I would not have done it.

But  I have no problem with anything you've done. My BTC was escrowed until I received the AUS.
You could be a scammer for all I know. I don't think you are but if you are then I'm not that worried. I made the choice, no one twisted my arm.
OzDigger

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:58:26 AM

I've been happy enough. I haven't seen you do anything wrong. I put some BTC into the IPO, knowing full well that it was a risk to do so. If I was really worried about losing a small amount of BTC I would not have done it.

But  I have no problem with anything you've done. My BTC was escrowed until I received the AUS.
You could be a scammer for all I know. I don't think you are but if you are then I'm not that worried. I made the choice, no one twisted my arm.

Fair call.

All we are trying to do is understand who is really behind this is they are going to great lengths not to being known! My view is this whole thing is totally un australian.

On their web page they state you can get a piece of Australian crypto!  yet we can even establish if this coin is really Australian and thats a big problem  as you can see the people are not going to support something that is pretending to be something that its not!

I have also noticed there is only one person acting on the behalf of Auscoin or is it really only one person who is behind this!

Look at their webpage they also claim its Australian DEV's so how many, who are they, etc etc.

The only one person who is doing a bad job of defending it keeps saying he will contact people etc but he's too busy yet he comes on here and bags us for asking straight forward questions and the time he has wasted but he's too busy to call a local guy in WA………. all I keep seeing is excuses and buying time.

If I am also correct they handed out 1200,000,000mill Aust coins in the IPO and only took in 2.8btc!

Thats a lot of Aust coins and there is no market now let alone when they get dumped, I am a miner/trader and the data says not to bother mining it let alone how its been handled.

As I keep saying I was going to support this until I seen how its been handled and as such I will have nothing to do with this as its Totally Un Australian in my opinion.

If they keep going the way they are I will have the government step in as you can't exchange money or call for investors without having a ABN and clear transparency about who they are, they seem to think Australian laws don't apply, let alone they paid money to hide who owns the website!

My gut feel is its the one person only at this stage as I have not seen anyone else on here commenting from them.

audcoindev

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:04:08 AM

Lets look.

The Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act requires digital currencies to be backed directly or indirectly by precious metal or bullion. AUSTRAC, the organisation that administers the AML/CTF Act, has said that “Bitcoin is not backed directly or indirectly by precious metal or bullion and therefore such digital currency is not currently covered by the AML/CTF Act.

Since digital currency are not covered by the AML/CTF act these "laws" you are referring to exist only in your head. Since we dont come under the AML/CTF laws, we do not need to reveal anything.

It like trying to apply criminal law to traffic law, you off the mark and in the wrong ballpark.

I am sure you are aware that online threats are an illegal matter in OZ though.

I will also refer to the Australian law on cyber bullying since you are acting in a threatening manner.

Cyber bullying can be a crime under either South Australian or national law when it involves:

Using the internet or a phone in a threatening, harassing or offensive way
Threats
  Stalking (including messaging someone to harm or scare them)
Accessing internet accounts without permission
Defamation (spreading lies to intentionally hurt someone’s reputation)
 Encouraging suicide

So your threatening and bullying behavior is exactly what this law is about.
f88steyrr

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:09:16 AM

Fair call.

All we are trying to do is understand who is really behind this is they are going to great lengths not to being known! My view is this whole thing is totally un australian.

On their web page they state you can get a piece of Australian crypto!  yet we can even establish if this coin is really Australian and thats a big problem  as you can see the people are not going to support something that is pretending to be something that its not!

I have also noticed there is only one person acting on the behalf of Auscoin or is it really only one person who is behind this!

Look at their webpage they also claim its Australian DEV's so how many, who are they, etc etc.

The only one person who is doing a bad job of defending it keeps saying he will contact people etc but he's too busy yet he comes on here and bags us for asking straight forward questions and the time he has wasted but he's too busy to call a local guy in WA………. all I keep seeing is excuses and buying time.

If I am also correct they handed out 1200,000,000mill Aust coins in the IPO and only took in 2.8btc!

Thats a lot of Aust coins and there is no market now let alone when they get dumped, I am a miner/trader and the data says not to bother mining it let alone how its been handled.

As I keep saying I was going to support this until I seen how its been handled and as such I will have nothing to do with this as its Totally Un Australian in my opinion.

If they keep going the way they are I will have the government step in as you can't exchange money or call for investors without having a ABN and clear transparency about who they are, they seem to think Australian laws don't apply, let alone they paid money to hide who owns the website!

My gut feel is its the one person only at this stage as I have not seen anyone else on here commenting from them.

Reported to the ATO, the user/dev of this coin including the ip address used to post here on the forums will be under investigation soon, if they/he really has an ABN number and SEC registration to lawfully offer IPO to investors.

If I'm not mistaken this is another copy and paste/ coingen alt coin and will be used to scam people. dev will probably dump his premined coins once an exchange gets volume for this alt coin. i sure hope no one is too naive to buy into this con.

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results
audcoindev

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:10:12 AM

Fair call.

Reported to the ATO, the user/dev of this coin including the ip address used to post here on the forums will be under investigation soon, if they/he really has an ABN number and SEC registration to lawfully offer IPO to investors.

If I'm not mistaken this is another copy and paste/ coingen alt coin and will be used to scam people. dev will probably dump his premined coins once an exchange gets volume for this alt coin. i sure hope no one is too naive to buy into this con.

The Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act requires digital currencies to be backed directly or indirectly by precious metal or bullion. AUSTRAC, the organisation that administers the AML/CTF Act, has said that “Bitcoin is not backed directly or indirectly by precious metal or bullion and therefore such digital currency is not currently covered by the AML/CTF Act.

Since digital currency are not covered by the AML/CTF act these "laws" you are referring to exist only in your head.
OzDigger

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:21:47 AM

gee I thought your too busy to call mark !!! tic toc   more wasted time and more crap its so simple what you have to do and I say YOU as there is NO one else!

Whats "The Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act requires digital currencies to be backed directly or indirectly by precious metal or bullion. AUSTRAC, the organisation that administers the AML/CTF Act, has said that “Bitcoin is not backed directly or indirectly by precious metal or bullion and therefore such digital currency is not currently covered by the AML/CTF Act."

Got to do with anything!

Don't worry it will be all exposed soon, the more your evasive the more damage your doing to yourself thats the hilarious part about this whole thing, you can't see its you who is causing the damage but your striking out at anyone who asks to know who is behind it!

Why would we invest our time and money to mine and support this if you can't be honest!

The solution is so simple yet your still playing evasive games you are your own undoing!
Australiacoin (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:37:40 AM

Locking thread to move to self moderation to avoid harassment and threatening behavior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: