Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was tempted to sell off altcoin  (Read 1172 times)
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 06:50:31 PM

Hello mate
Do we currently calls the market situation the bear or what?
Today I just opened my storage where i buy and stored most of my crypto coin and the rest I noticed have almost lost 60% of all my asset in dollars so I was tempted to sell off all and take a look at the market to know if there will be corrections, though I have been monitoring the market but I m not really convinced so I decided to share here to know whether I could get some people who  knows about the market to give a little breakdown before I go into such decisions.
I will really appreciate then i can know the reason for such action and decrease in most of the currencies especially BTC and BNB.

Thank you.

I will read all comments to see the reason.

Current market conditions are difficult to predict, whether it will be pumped or dumped. But on some of the previous discussions, many have said that in April the market got pumped up again. If we see the signs now, it has been done slowly.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EQIFI
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:22:52 PM

After the rise, there is a fall in the market. Then will be rise again. But in the long term perspective cryptocurrency market rise. So it is better not to hurry and not to sell assets.
It is impossible to stop technology and development.
Now appear projects that use artificial intelligence for development and to create better tools like this https://twitter.com/PredictVision/status/1496833642714312707

I do not think that now is a good time to sell altcoins. It is better to buy altcoins.
Every day a lot of new projects appear and investors have a big choice of new projects.
To do thins it is necessary to carefully monitor the market.

Now many people use cryptocurrency for investment purposes. They buy cryptocurrency and hold it. That is why the adoption of cryptocurrency increase.
Now more an more people use cryptocurrency because they believe in its future growth and increase of adoption.
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 03:12:44 AM

How did you end up in 60% loss if you are monitoring the market often? If you are holding some legit and worthy altcoins then you don't have to panic this is normal in crypto but if you are holding a shitcoin then sell of all them right now before its value goes to zero. If you want to hold for a long term just always make sure you buy alts which has reputable developers and strong fundamentals, stay away from pump and dump coins.
This is because of the fact that holders are always warned against using a large cut method. The main reason is that if you are an experienced holder, now you do not see much of your holding.  That is, you need to check the history of the market, you must first see that talking, they must be seen at all future gates, it can be a cutoff, and if something like that happens, you can avoid it, just hold on, since you are already known to be a myth in the long run.
Adbitco (OP)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2022, 03:27:08 AM

Hello mate
Do we currently calls the market situation the bear or what?
Today I just opened my storage where i buy and stored most of my crypto coin and the rest I noticed have almost lost 60% of all my asset in dollars so I was tempted to sell off all and take a look at the market to know if there will be corrections, though I have been monitoring the market but I m not really convinced so I decided to share here to know whether I could get some people who  knows about the market to give a little breakdown before I go into such decisions.
I will really appreciate then i can know the reason for such action and decrease in most of the currencies especially BTC and BNB.

Thank you.

I will read all comments to see the reason.
Remember that the final decision will always be yours and listening to most advice will not bring any help for you specially that you sounds like Knowledgeable in this market and forum.

Why not decide which to sell and what to buy? in those cases you can finally let Shitcoins(if you have any) and purchase other coin that has more potential than what you are holding .
Exactly what you said. Decide for yourself about something we want to sell because we ourselves that know and are sufficient about the profits we get from owning crypto coins. If there are a lot of outside suggestions, it will affect the decisions we will make which will lead to something we don't want, for example if the price continues to fall which causes big losses. So we tend to be lazy and don't want to do research and will always depend on other people's opinions which are not necessarily applicable.

Hopefully the OP has found the answer and taken the appropriate action according to him.

Thanks you for the contributions just as said before i already gotten an options which works perfectly fine for me have used it to get most of the profit which i lost. Secondly i will be locking this thread to avoid further spamming.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██