Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:56:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who gain's from War ?  (Read 1239 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 03:59:23 PM

This is of course an advantage in terms of what it used to be, because I personally feel that the benefits of journalists are not comparable to the benefits of other parties who take advantage of this.
Journalists benefit. It's only news, but even if they don't go to war, journalists won't lose either because they can work as usual and can report anything factual, not just war.
On the other hand, there are some parties who will take part in a larger advantage such as the advantage in seeking sympathy or like an overtime hero who basically only makes things worse.
But seriously, I don't think anyone will gain from the war because all parties will suffer the same loss, one of which is the death of their soldiers, which will definitely leave a very deep and painful impression on the bereaved family.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 04:03:13 PM

this is very correct for me in my opinion as well.
We agree that it is the weapons-producing countries that benefit from the impact of the Russia-Ukraine war tensions, third parties benefit from the situation, but unfortunately civilians are the victims, I always follow almost everything the latest news on the Russia-Ukraine war and I pray for peace to be officially announced soon, hopefully no third world war.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 04:53:41 PM

Arms seller and contractors who fought battle in the name of someone is profiting from the war. In the Ukraine war, there are too many mercenary groups that are operating on behalf of Russia and NATO. Black troops, Wagner group, battel hardened Chechen fighters from Syria were also involved in the battle for Kyiv. Officially the war is between Ukraine and Russia but unofficially NATO and Russia fighting each other through mercenaries. 

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 05:25:34 PM

I'm right here, Argument with my mate about the current invasion by Russia in Ukraine.
He just told me countries make money from war, could it be the journalist alone ? Government who please, I'm juvenile at this.
In terms of monetory gains, only the ammunition companies, death priests and as you mentioned new channel gain the most from the war. But in terms of geopolitics countries do gain a lot on the international stage especially the strong countries such as Russia, no matter how many economy sanctions come by 10 years down the line Russia would still be having economic dealing with all the countries and after winning the war it's remaining neighbours will always ensure they maintain good relations with Russia making Russia stronger in it's region.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 05:47:17 PM

this is very correct for me in my opinion as well.
We agree that it is the weapons-producing countries that benefit from the impact of the Russia-Ukraine war tensions, third parties benefit from the situation, but unfortunately civilians are the victims, I always follow almost everything the latest news on the Russia-Ukraine war and I pray for peace to be officially announced soon, hopefully no third world war.

Civilians are always the victims, while there are groups who are benefiting from this war,

the saddest thing is there are many lives that in stake, those who generating a huge amount of profits and future additional agendas are no longer concern with whoever will be affected with this ongoing war, with same feelings, praying or believing that there's still alternative ways aside from world war to happen.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4200

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2022, 08:49:20 PM

I try to reason and see ways in which government can make money from war and have not gotten any but Journalist have their ways in making money out of any arisen situation, many people will want to get an update on what is happening around them, therefore, read on it

Still yet to understand the journalist making money aspect, it's the network owner that make money not the journalist. Sure they might get a raise for covering a story but at what risk. The owners of the network or investors stay away from this war zones and make money while the journalist get a raise, putting their life at risk. I don't care what the payrate is but life;s too precious to risk putting it on the line. If I was a journalist, the only time I'll cover war stories are if I'll be assured of protection.

Government make money by selling weapon to the countries at war. Then they also make money by offering aids to this countries for example, In exchange of natural resources a particular county might join force with Ukraine to help push back Russian attack. Russian are just lucky Ukraine aren't a member of NATO or they wouldn't have initiated this war in the first place.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 11:46:33 AM

I'm right here, Argument with my mate about the current invasion by Russia in Ukraine.
He just told me countries make money from war, could it be the journalist alone ? Government who please, I'm juvenile at this.
It's lies no country that made money with crisis instead they get destroyed of some their economic generation, government get funds to build up her country with the foundation of economic setup, war brings catastrophe that introduce damage and lost of life and other destruction of life, some people are meant to deceive people or make use of people intellectual capabilities in further to catch fun, people who get money through war is bloggers and mass communication set of workers within the country, why bloggers made their money out the country through clicks and view of people who is interested the war news
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 11:58:01 AM

Not journalists but countries who are manufacturing arms and weapons of destruction, a war in this era is measured by the number of rockets, tanks, and missiles that a country-owned so they amassed a lot of arms, to protect themselves and occupied one's country, just like what's happening to Russia and Ukraine, rich countries are allocating funds to create these weapons and also make profit from selling them.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:43:46 PM

Not journalists but countries who are manufacturing arms and weapons of destruction, a war in this era is measured by the number of rockets, tanks, and missiles that a country-owned so they amassed a lot of arms, to protect themselves and occupied one's country, just like what's happening to Russia and Ukraine, rich countries are allocating funds to create these weapons and also make profit from selling them.

That's why the USA is trying to prolong the war. Germany recently announced that they budget $113 Billion for the modernization of their military and every year from 2022 they are going to spend 2% of their total budget on the military. Now other EU countries like Poland, Georgia, Hungary, Romania will also expand their military budget and USA will be the biggest arms supplier here.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 01:07:39 PM

That's why the USA is trying to prolong the war. Germany recently announced that they budget $113 Billion for the modernization of their military and every year from 2022 they are going to spend 2% of their total budget on the military. Now other EU countries like Poland, Georgia, Hungary, Romania will also expand their military budget and USA will be the biggest arms supplier here.
Precisely. So what do they do? Put more wood on the fire. I don't think Putin will just stop on this. He want countries near him to be on his side and not to those who are far away from them. It's geopolitics because of the fear that US military can get near him when Ukraine becomes their ally or stronger than that. Then, what's next? I understand what Putin is trying to say here but the attacks should stop because it just deepens the problem and even if he put Ukraine to ashes there will be never going back from had been done. There must be another way than war.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 01:32:43 PM

I noticed that three countries abstained from adoption the resolution on Russia at the United Nations - India, China and UAE. It would be interesting to determine the real gain these countries would get from the war by not also supporting the resolution. Having said that, China did not veto the resolution like Russia, which may give a hint where they stand, but then China probably did not have to veto it as Russia vetoed.
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 156

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 01:52:26 PM

Journalist are not gaining from war than to take a big risk to know what is causing the war and how to  end the crisis  not to claim people lives in the country. Countries are the one making a huge amount of money from war because during the war many people will need money to purchase a good weapons  to ensure they win the battle with those weapons. And some countries will be using the opportunity to produce more weapons to make a good money before the end of the war.
 There is a war between Russian and Ukraine which many countries will use the advantage to make more money from those countries involved in war battle because their own weapons will not reach them to fight the war till the end.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 02:11:04 PM

Actually not just the journalist who earn money from war. But also those who are producing weapons like aircrafts,shifts,tank,missiles and etc, will earn and gain more profits because of war. Another example are those company that sells gun and other armors, including the reconstruction business will also make money from war.However,war is not good for everyone..It makes peoples lives in danger.It is just a waste of time and cause destruction.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 04:15:48 PM

Precisely. So what do they do? Put more wood on the fire. I don't think Putin will just stop on this. He want countries near him to be on his side and not to those who are far away from them. It's geopolitics because of the fear that US military can get near him when Ukraine becomes their ally or stronger than that. Then, what's next? I understand what Putin is trying to say here but the attacks should stop because it just deepens the problem and even if he put Ukraine to ashes there will be never going back from had been done. There must be another way than war.

I think I am the only one here who has no idea of the conflicts between Russia and Ukraine and just has only found out when the war has been started. I really don't know the reason behind this war aside from the NATO issue that Russia was concerned but yeah the US seems to just put wood on the fire and just wanted to blaze the flame. I do understand also that Putin was just trying to make their country free from Western countries. I don't also have the idea of who gains from war because if we will look at the two countries involved probably both have losses in this battle.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 04:51:09 PM

Still yet to understand the journalist making money aspect, it's the network owner that make money not the journalist. Sure they might get a raise for covering a story but at what risk. The owners of the network or investors stay away from this war zones and make money while the journalist get a raise, putting their life at risk. I don't care what the payrate is but life;s too precious to risk putting it on the line. If I was a journalist, the only time I'll cover war stories are if I'll be assured of protection.

Government make money by selling weapon to the countries at war. Then they also make money by offering aids to this countries for example, In exchange of natural resources a particular county might join force with Ukraine to help push back Russian attack. Russian are just lucky Ukraine aren't a member of NATO or they wouldn't have initiated this war in the first place.
There are a lot of people who are moving towards independent journalism and this provided a lot of help to them. Networks are still the number one money maker from this situation for sure, but there are plenty of journalists who are using their simple website, a youtube channel for daily videos on what happened and mainly their twitter just to share news. That is not even a network, it is just one person and you are getting that news from that person.

I have one "news/politics" twitter handle that I check the news, just to see what is going around the world and I am following over 200 people like that. They are either paid by the followers in a patrons sort of way, or they may take some ads here and there from companies as well.

It is no long CNN or FOX, it is "mike" or "mary" that talks about what is going on, and they are much faster as well. And the most awesome part is, they just share what just happened, like if there is a bomb then there is a bomb, there is no narrative for left or right or this side or that side, pure information.

Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 05:56:04 PM

Not really the journalists, cause even though the might be a little hike in their earnings, those guys endanger their lives in the name of getting information for the press and the do this without any assurance of being protected. The main persons who make money out of war are countries who deal in the manufacturing of weapons and equipments necessary at the war front.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 08:27:50 PM

Actually this debate of yours will not find an end point and will only end in a small fight Cheesy

In every war going on in the current era, all parties try to take part like journalists as well as traders. Journalists certainly gain from this war because the news they make during the war is in great need by outsiders

besides that traders also gain from this, just look at what percentage of the increase in oil and gold prices that was triggered by this war

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 08:51:22 PM

Most are losers and a few are gainers.

It's sad that the majority are the losers, lost their lives, homes, relatives, and almost everything. While those companies that have been selling weapons for wars are in gain without any loss to them.

Both have been losing, their ammos, military, and innocent citizens' life and hopefully, they'll prevent that from happening and start having a truce.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 09:46:47 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2022, 05:36:20 PM by ololajulo

Other governments will benefit from it in terms of selling weapons or guns. But the result of the war will make things worse not just for the prople of Ukraine and Russia but also in terms of economic status of other countries like what is seen now in price decline of stocks and crypto. There’s no gain after all for many that are affected from this war that will result in disruption of their living and fear in their lives.
Ukraine is under pressure of the war and help from allies to sign with some countries to supply fire arms and other mobilities. Most of this contract will put more demand on the economy of UKRAINE after the war and turn them to slave, just exploitative.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 11:36:35 PM

Most are losers and a few are gainers.

It's sad that the majority are the losers, lost their lives, homes, relatives, and almost everything. While those companies that have been selling weapons for wars are in gain without any loss to them.

Both have been losing, their ammos, military, and innocent citizens' life and hopefully, they'll prevent that from happening and start having a truce.

Peace is the best thing, because war only causes a lot of harm to many parties. The ones who profit from this war are of course the companies
that sell weapons for the war, and this is very sad in my opinion. Because profiting from the war in which many people died, it was a huge
moral responsibility to bear. What Russia has done cannot be justified for whatever reason, because there will be many innocent victims if this is
not stopped soon. The problem can be solved without having to go to war, I hope the war between Russia and Ukraine will stop soon, so as not
to increase the number of victims due to the war. Moreover, Russia and Ukraine are neighbors, which should help each other not be enemies.
This is indeed a sad reality, sometimes humans become scary creatures if they want something.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████