Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA and UEFA has suspended Russian Football teams.  (Read 1670 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2022, 10:06:19 PM

This is the wildest thing I have ever seen. Even during the First World War, the warring sides played a football match, stopping the confrontation for one day. I can understand sanctions relating to the aggressor country's economy, I can understand disconnection from SWIFT, but denying the ability to participate in sporting events is beyond comprehension. Yes, Spartak Moscow is a Russian club, but more than half of its squad is made up of foreigners. This is nonsense.
I am also quite concerned about the decision of FIFA and UEFA this time...

We are all aware that in this world the war is not only Ukraine and Russia, but also Yemen and Saudi or Palestine with Israel but why are sanctions related to football only imposed on Russia. I respect the decision of fifa and uefa but don't see this sanction as fair, football institutions should not interfere too much in politics.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 10:23:11 PM

This is the wildest thing I have ever seen. Even during the First World War, the warring sides played a football match, stopping the confrontation for one day. I can understand sanctions relating to the aggressor country's economy, I can understand disconnection from SWIFT, but denying the ability to participate in sporting events is beyond comprehension. Yes, Spartak Moscow is a Russian club, but more than half of its squad is made up of foreigners. This is nonsense.
I am also quite concerned about the decision of FIFA and UEFA this time...

We are all aware that in this world the war is not only Ukraine and Russia, but also Yemen and Saudi or Palestine with Israel but why are sanctions related to football only imposed on Russia. I respect the decision of fifa and uefa but don't see this sanction as fair, football institutions should not interfere too much in politics.
Because Russia is a big threat to the world, and those countries are preventing the world war 3 which they can’t take easily against Russia, this is why there’s a huge pressure against them while the other conflict with other countries is not their focus at all. Sports should not interfere with politics, imagine the sacrifices of the athletes and they are the one to suffer because of their own government, not a fair if you’re a Russian athletes.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 10:29:01 PM

There’s too much politics here, they believe imposing such restrictions againts private individual or athletes can force Russia to step out of Ukraine, I doubt on this one because those are the collateral damage only and it seems like Russian government their focus is not their athletes at the moment.

This is not the only sporting events that banned Russia from playing, this is really a nonsense decision but Russian athletes have to deal with it, they are just an individual and they are not the one who started the war yet people throw hates to them. Investors for the sports will surely think if investing is still worth it, this restrictions is a proof that centralized system is not good for investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 10:39:23 PM

I'm not surprised with the decision since the talking heads of these organizations are you know what but I still do not agree. I would undertand if they just banned games to be played in Russia but not ban the team from playing sports.

I wonder... why didn't FIFA ban the US when they were invading Iraq? (for nothing btw) Nobody was complaining back then when the US soldiers were bombing Baghdad and hanging Saddam Hussein live on TV. Suddenly everybody lost their shit when Russia is doing the same thing. I am not saying Russia is right to invade Ukraine. However, the reaction they are getting from the west is simply showing how two-faced the west really is.

The US nuked Japan ffs. NUKED. Nobody cared.
Yup! No further comment needed.
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1491

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:05:05 AM

In the 1914, more than 100 ago on the First World War, sport has not been so politicized like in our time.
At that time, 100 years ago, sports really was something of an "outlet" for many ordinary people, especially  for those who tired of the world war, people was depressed and frustrated cause they did not know war like first world war until that time.
Now sport is almost indistinguishable from politics. The same functionaries, the same big money. Now all decisions are made taking into account the policy.
In general, it was correctly noticed here that neither Saudi Arabia, nor Iraq, nor Iran, nor Yemen were subjected to such sanctions. But here is other case.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2022, 10:13:36 AM

~
In the 1914, more than 100 ago on the First World War, sport has not been so politicized like in our time.
At that time, 100 years ago, sports really was something of an "outlet" for many ordinary people, especially  for those who tired of the world war, people was depressed and frustrated cause they did not know war like first world war until that time.
Now sport is almost indistinguishable from politics. The same functionaries, the same big money. Now all decisions are made taking into account the policy.
In general, it was correctly noticed here that neither Saudi Arabia, nor Iraq, nor Iran, nor Yemen were subjected to such sanctions. But here is other case.
quite sad IMO, as you said that sport in world war 1 was used as an outlet for those who are tired and bored with war but now it is used as a political tool

I know this is an attempt to stop the war but I agree with others that it is definitely not effective. Until now hundreds of thousands of Russian citizens continue to hold relentless demonstrations to urge the war to be stopped

Football has become one of the sports loved by Russian citizens, they are victims, but they are the ones who have to suffer from Putin's actions

Polkeins
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 01:40:01 PM

~
quite sad IMO, as you said that sport in world war 1 was used as an outlet for those who are tired and bored with war but now it is used as a political tool

I know this is an attempt to stop the war but I agree with others that it is definitely not effective. Until now hundreds of thousands of Russian citizens continue to hold relentless demonstrations to urge the war to be stopped

Football has become one of the sports loved by Russian citizens, they are victims, but they are the ones who have to suffer from Putin's actions
I would add that all ordinary people suffer in this war. Ordinary, not oligarchs and not billionaires, they will pay for everything. For example, the same ordinary people in Europe will pay a "military" price for light, gas and heating, although they also have nothing to do with it. Ukraine and Russia supplied a huge amount of grain to the Middle East, what will happen to the prices of bread now? Last time, the Arab Spring began with the grain riots.
Sport was just the beginning. Now bans are coming from all sides every day. In fact, Russian clubs will not be able to physically play in Europe. Flights are blocked, visas still need to be obtained.
In general, this time politics intervened in the sport again. And this time openly and explicitly, without even being shy. Without trial and investigation, they just broke all their plans for innocent people.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 02:32:43 PM

The reason behind every country have got different reasons. The ongoing war decision by Russia over Ukraine seems to be an unwanted war. Even after contempt from several countries and organisations around the globe Russia stood on its decision. Sports is part of the government and that's why sporting organization have restricted Russia. Maybe this will have its contribution in stopping the war.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Polkeins
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 02:44:00 PM

The reason behind every country have got different reasons. The ongoing war decision by Russia over Ukraine seems to be an unwanted war. Even after contempt from several countries and organisations around the globe Russia stood on its decision. Sports is part of the government and that's why sporting organization have restricted Russia. Maybe this will have its contribution in stopping the war.
Well, I think the main reason is the fact that everything is happening in Europe, and not in the Middle East or Africa. All this is painfully perceived by the elite of Europe, which in general manages almost all sports associations. The ban on the participation of Russian teams will not bring any contribution, because those who made decisions do not play football. They really don't care about any sports games.
By and large, they don't care. This is pure politics, when they try to influence the elite in Russia through ordinary people, but it is unlikely that it will work.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 03:07:27 PM

Well, I think the main reason is the fact that everything is happening in Europe, and not in the Middle East or Africa. All this is painfully perceived by the elite of Europe, which in general manages almost all sports associations. The ban on the participation of Russian teams will not bring any contribution, because those who made decisions do not play football. They really don't care about any sports games.
By and large, they don't care. This is pure politics, when they try to influence the elite in Russia through ordinary people, but it is unlikely that it will work.
Either its politics or sports. What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. super power has been killing the weak countries for their sport. Have you ever read the line As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport. Just those line comes to my mind when I hear how the big countires are killing the innocent for their sport. Thinking they have authority to do anything.

usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 05:40:16 PM

Either its politics or sports. What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. super power has been killing the weak countries for their sport. Have you ever read the line As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport. Just those line comes to my mind when I hear how the big countires are killing the innocent for their sport. Thinking they have authority to do anything.

You had a valid points.Now Russian Putin acting like a Old Hitler.The comparison may be more hard.But the super power Russia crushing the Small country Ukraine. Which was not a logic one.All other country involved in this and make the Russia to end the war with treaty.But I don't think, Russia targeting Ukraine for Sports. If you said so, now Russia only banned from all the sports and Club. Where the Ukraine was banned from such sports.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 08:31:12 PM

It was in the news yesterday that FIFA and UEFA has together suspended Russian Football teams and clubs indefinitely.
It was said that all the teams that were supposed to play against Russia in their forth coming friendlies and world cup qualifiers vowed to boycott the match, so at the end, FIFA and UEFA had no choice but the suspend Russia from all international matches.

Russia in response to the suspension has come out to say that the suspension is discriminatory.

What do you guys think of this development? How will this affect the players and athletes as well as workers in/for the team, how about the forth coming world cup?

It seems like a fair reprisal for the Russian invasion. The footballers had huge wages before this crisis so if they were sensible with their money you shouldn't need to feel sorry for them - they earn many times what the average person might get paid in their whole lifetime. It's the supporting staff who you should feel bad for, as they will probably get fired pretty soon as budgets dry up and there is no funds to pay for extras. It's only the very biggest clubs that will likely be able to survive at a professional level and the whole Russian economy will be going through turmoil right now. Football is not the only thing affected, we see similar bans on Judo, Ice Skating, Olympics, Formula 1 and the list seems to be growing every day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:31:36 PM

All of those sanctions including the ones related to sports didn't contributed to stop Russia but they've contributed much to make their economy down.
But as they stand on what they're fighting for, they look like they're not going to stop anytime from now because they're firm with what they believe. I mean their leader is firm from what he thinks is right, Putin think he's right of what he's fighting for. Let's say that he is but he's ignoring the fact that many innocent people are also affected by his actions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:37:24 PM

All of those sanctions including the ones related to sports didn't contributed to stop Russia but they've contributed much to make their economy down.
But as they stand on what they're fighting for, they look like they're not going to stop anytime from now because they're firm with what they believe. I mean their leader is firm from what he thinks is right, Putin think he's right of what he's fighting for. Let's say that he is but he's ignoring the fact that many innocent people are also affected by his actions.

The economy of Russia will soon collapse because of this sanctions though its sad because sports are being dragged into this kind of politics, I feel sorry to those athletes who spend their life for the sports. Well the only one to blame here are the Russian government and ordinary people have to deal with this. Russia is not giving up, they still threatening other countries and looks like he is willing to go all out on this war.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 10:35:46 PM

The economy of Russia will soon collapse because of this sanctions though its sad because sports are being dragged into this kind of politics, I feel sorry to those athletes who spend their life for the sports. Well the only one to blame here are the Russian government and ordinary people have to deal with this. Russia is not giving up, they still threatening other countries and looks like he is willing to go all out on this war.
Yeah, it's sad that they're in lining it with their political stand but it's all about war and that's too much already. There's no problem if it's just a normal politics that's happening inside Russia.
But, it has included and destroyed a lot of facilities, buildings and lives inside Ukraine and that's why they're making this stand. Although in generalizing Russians, not all of them are agreeing with this war.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 11:58:47 PM

Yeah, it's sad that they're in lining it with their political stand but it's all about war and that's too much already. There's no problem if it's just a normal politics that's happening inside Russia.
But, it has included and destroyed a lot of facilities, buildings and lives inside Ukraine and that's why they're making this stand. Although in generalizing Russians, not all of them are agreeing with this war.
Being russian doesnt mean that you would always agree on what your government had been doing specially into this war on which lots had been disagreeing for this stuff and now that they are facing
lots of sanctions then it is really affecting their lives at the moment and just speaking for wasted human lives then this is something not everybody would really agree upon.
Almost all of industries would really be giving out the same decisions on this current condition.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 06:03:55 AM

After many time suspended Russian Football team exactly can't make Russia stop war invasion to Ukraine and exactly Putin have ask t FIFA and UEFA never mixing between war or politic with football. Not any way for claiming true with war invasion but I disagree with FIFA and UEFA have been suspended Russian Football teams because they not talk and promoting war invasion to Ukraine, disappointed for Russian national country because one step closer for passing to world cup on Qatar and now play on play off round against with Poland, but this match looks canceled after FIFA suspended Russian Football teams.

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1423

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2022, 07:29:18 AM

Russia had advanced to the second round of qualifiers and they were supposed to play against Poland on March 24,

It wouldn't be sensible to have Russia play vs Poland with current events occurring.  Will they exclude all fans from the match and all possibility of violence off the pitch, its too much of an obvious fight that will occur between people drinking with high tensions ongoing.    Its obviously a failure but its better to exclude Russia until they have stopped their invasion, destruction and killing of random people in a sovereign nation, in this case its a neighbor of the nation they will play and they have bombed just a few miles away from Poland.
  Sometimes news and events will preclude the possibility of sport, nothing to celebrate about it but it couldnt be any other way imo

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 07:56:04 AM

Being russian doesnt mean that you would always agree on what your government had been doing specially into this war on which lots had been disagreeing for this stuff and now that they are facing
lots of sanctions then it is really affecting their lives at the moment and just speaking for wasted human lives then this is something not everybody would really agree upon.
Almost all of industries would really be giving out the same decisions on this current condition.
It's the same for other race. The government and its leader doing its thing while many of its constituents are disagreeing with what they're seeing.
We're all for peace and we can't do anything that much with it because we're just citizens that are following orders of the government and we can feel the Russian peace keeping people. Whether it's for the sports, football and any other sporting events, they all want peace but they're divided because of what the government is being done to Ukraine and its people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 09:13:51 AM

Sport is part of the system and also of propaganda, so it is quite understandable when these measures are taken. The very fact that China should have asked Russia to carry out the attack after the Winter Olympics shows how important sport is for the image of a country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: