Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As big as binance in the future  (Read 665 times)
Odusko

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2022, 08:17:56 PM

Kucoin and okex will grow into becoming one of the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchanges and if care is not taken the two exchanges may outgrow binance exchange in terms of trading volume and user base.
But until then binance remains the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange in trading volume.

Available
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 08:37:40 PM

What are the crypto exchanges that have the chances of becoming big as binance exchange some day? I need up to three crypto exchanges coin or tokens to add to my long term crypto portfolio.
I believe that right now, there are several exchanges that have almost identical features to Binance exchange, both in terms of transaction mode and structure; the differences are minor. These exchanges include KuCoin exchange, Hotbit exchange, and many others. Binance exchange will not allow access to its wallet address or trading until it is validated, however some of those exchanges can be used without verification, and we all know the risk of giving our personal data, thus I believe there will be an exchange that will defeat Binance in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 08:56:47 PM

<...............>

It is really tough to get a place in a market like Binance. Because it is untouchable in user trust, user experience, features and many more. But in this case, we can help you. If you are thinking about the return on investment on an exchange coin, then I can suggest some coins because they have users' trust and they also have their own coin. But for this, I will divide this into two parts: one is centralised and the second one is decentralised.

Centralised:

1: Kucoin-(Kcs share).

2: Ftx Exchange-(ftx coin). 

Decentralised:

1: Uniswap-(uni).

2: pancakeswap-(cake). 

3: DYDX EXCHANGE-(DYDX). 

This is just my opinion others opinion can be different thank you.
Odusko

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2022, 09:14:21 PM

<...............>

It is really tough to get a place in a market like Binance. Because it is untouchable in user trust, user experience, features and many more. But in this case, we can help you. If you are thinking about the return on investment on an exchange coin, then I can suggest some coins because they have users' trust and they also have their own coin. But for this, I will divide this into two parts: one is centralised and the second one is decentralised.

Centralised:

1: Kucoin-(Kcs share).

2: Ftx Exchange-(ftx coin). 

Decentralised:

1: Uniswap-(uni).

2: pancakeswap-(cake). 

3: DYDX EXCHANGE-(DYDX). 

This is just my opinion others' opinion can be different thank you.
Nice list you have here all the exchanges on the list have the potential to surpass binance in the future unless for uni swap which blog to different categories of exchange as a layer 2 swap chain its volume may never match up to that of binance not even in the nearest future.

Available
Mehedi72

Activity: 743
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 10:25:32 PM

FTX Exchange can be considered among most popular exchange list & Ftt is Their token name. After that, the exchange i feel more comfortable is kucoin exchange, which has top Possible to be big exchange after binance, kucoin shares is Their token name. And then hoo exchange, another  exchange with numbers of user, their token name is hoo. kindly analysis about it to know more.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: