Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns?  (Read 7474 times)
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 03:11:38 PM

I live in a small town and the cost of living is about $ 300 per month, I work in a fruit plantation and get a salary of about $ 400, right now I also participate in several bounties, including a signature campaign, of course it is very difficult to be able to make a signature campaign to meet my needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10193

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 05:11:34 PM

I live in a small town and the cost of living is about $ 300 per month, I work in a fruit plantation and get a salary of about $ 400, right now I also participate in several bounties, including a signature campaign, of course it is very difficult to be able to make a signature campaign to meet my needs.

Would any westerner want to live around the area where you are at.. and if they were not able to (or willing to work in the local economy) might they be able to live comfortably there in terms of having an internet connection, safety and some decent access to a variety of food and maybe girls from time to time (hahahaha)..

Personally, I am thinking (and maybe even getting a bit away from some of the framings of The Sceptical Chymist?) that there could be some ways in which a cashflow could be somewhat sustainable in the $500 to $1,500 per month arena that may or may not have some "working on the internet" components like having a signature campaign or maybe some other ways to generate money through internet type work.  and surely, there are quite a few bitcoiners who believe that passive income can end up coming by building up a bitcoin stash that might end up ONLY being a few bitcoin, or maybe even fewer bitcoin than that.. depending on how BTC prices might end up playing out in the coming years.. and one thing is already having a BTC stash and planning how to spread out the budgeting of it and another thing is to continue to build such bitcoin stash, whether while relocating to a lower cost area or maybe building while in the west (presumptively a higher income area), prior to relocating to a lower cost area.

.. and anyhow, we are in a bitcoin forum so bitcoin should be "on-topic" - almost no matter what the thread... at least some aspect of a bitcoin component - or how bitcoin accumulation and/or maintenance of a BTC stash might play into almost any life plan that we have and/or want to attempt to implement.

Maybe sometimes the place that is being described might seem to be somewhat in the "boonies" but if there is a city nearby, then you might have knowledge about the city and if the cost of living in the city (or in the suburbs of the city) are sufficiently affordable and a potential area in which a westerner might feel able to live comfortably.. even if it might cost closer to $1k per month rather than $300-$400 per month in a more remote location?

I will concede that sometimes westerners might speculate that they are able to live in a certain area, but then Westerners do tend to be spoiled in terms of wanting to have access to markets to be able to buy things.. such as a variety of foods and even having access to various modern conveniences that might relate to technology.. even if there might be some acknowledgement and willingness to give up some of those things.. and who wants to get robbed or killed (or be a target for such)?.. so that could be a bit of  a risk in living too far outside of the metropolitan areas in which the westerner/foreigner might start to stand out a bit much in some locations/countries.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
S3300

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 06:15:22 PM

I can live comfortably with 200$ per month in my country, with 400$ per month I can feed two people comfortably, but I am making less than 150$ per month with my job, I am participating in a signature campaign, hoping to make some good money out of it and invest the money in Bitcoin, I can hold till next green market, no problem.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 07:24:47 PM

You are welcome to my country where you will live like a king with $1500 per week with 10 people conveniently and still have more to save for the next week, so if you consider relocating you should consider coming to Nigeria. With continuous participation in a signature campaign that is well-paid, you will live well.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 11:47:15 PM

I can live comfortably with 200$ per month in my country, with 400$ per month I can feed two people comfortably, but I am making less than 150$ per month with my job, I am participating in a signature campaign, hoping to make some good money out of it and invest the money in Bitcoin, I can hold till next green market, no problem.

I don't have any problem with what you are saying, and it sounds like a pretty decent plan to the extent that you are able to live comfortably and also invest into bitcoin over the medium to long term.

Though I personally get the sense that you are thinking too short-term, especially if you are considering ONLY being able to invest into bitcoin "until the next green market," so then I get the sense that you are thinking in terms of cashing out into fiat rather than potentially benefitting from more of a long-term plan, such as 4-10 years or longer or even 20-30 years, that would allow your investment into bitcoin to sustain over a longer period and also to potentially compound upon itself.

It's not easy, except maybe if you are suggesting that you are able to completely live off your regular fiat earnings with O.k. - or acceptable comfort, and something like $150 per month is enough for you, so then whatever that you are able to earn from various signature campaigns (presumably only one at a time), you would be able to hold that in bitcoin and to build your bitcoin investment based on whatever amounts that you are able to get from signature campaigns.

There also could be ways that you search for ways to increase your other income that you make beyond $150 per month in order to increase your investment into bitcoin, and sure these are personal choices, and sometimes there are not jobs that pay very much.. so sometimes there are not too many opportunities to figure out how to earn more.. but if you found another job that pays you $500 per month (as a supplement), then that could potentially get you $125 per week more into bitcoin, and thereby help you to build your investment portfolio, so if you were able to build your bitcoin holdings up to 1 or 2 bitcoin in less than 10 years, then you may well be able to do pretty well with that.. even though of course, there are no guarantees about how any of this will play out.. but still bitcoin does seem to be a possible way that anyone is able to potentially build his/her investment with the passage of time and be able to profit way beyond expectations that would have come ONLY through fiat earnings and other traditional investments...

Each of us has to make those kinds of choices regarding how much we believe that we can earn, how much we should invest and if there might be better ways to either increase our earnings or to choose how much we need to live and if some delayed gratification might help us to build our bitcoin holdings and whether it might be worth it for us to even have a 4-10 year investment timeline or maybe even a 20 year to 30 year investment timeline.... but even if we consider that we would be able to withdraw 4% per year out of any investment (including bitcoin), then we could generate a passive income formula from bitcoin that would be around $333 per month if we get our investment into bitcoin up to around $100k in value... and I am not sure if that would be enough to live off of, but it still could represent a decent passive income to be able to have targets of how much you need per month and how much you are able to comfortably generate as a passive income (or sustainable) withdrawal rate once you move from the accumulation stage to the Maintenance stage and then finally to the liquidation stage of your investment, so when you invest longer then in theory your principle should grow to larger amounts and be able to sustain larger amounts of value to be able to withdraw, and 4% per year has traditionally been considered a sustainable rate to be able to withdraw from investments and to largely be able to keep their value with the passage of time.. but you also need to make sure that you are measuring the value of your holdings in reasonable ways, too so that you are not withdrawing too much.. and that your investment is at least growing as much as (and probably greater than) your withdraw rate..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Ahli38

Activity: 798
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 02:26:29 AM
Merited by fillippone (2)

You are welcome to my country where you will live like a king with $1500 per week with 10 people conveniently and still have more to save for the next week, so if you consider relocating you should consider coming to Nigeria. With continuous participation in a signature campaign that is well-paid, you will live well.
I have no doubt that In Nigeria we can indeed live comfortably even on the income from signature campaigns. because it seems that Nigeria has prices for necessities which are also quite cheap, almost the same as in my country, namely Indonesia.

but I also don't stop suggesting to everyone from developed countries to see how beautiful my country is Indonesia. with low prices as well. with the customs of the people who are also very friendly. and we have beaches in almost all areas. we have many tropical islands that number even thousands or more precisely based on 2020 data there are around 16,771 islands. (Edited : 17.508 island)

Sourch : idntimes.com

at $1500 per week I'm pretty sure that's enough to live happily in luxury.

but because Indonesia is quite large, I also won't cover up that there are several areas in Indonesia that have quite high prices, such as in Papua and Bali.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 03:35:51 AM
Merited by fillippone (3)

I have no doubt that In Nigeria we can indeed live comfortably even on the income from signature campaigns. because it seems that Nigeria has prices for necessities which are also quite cheap, almost the same as in my country, namely Indonesia.

but I also don't stop suggesting to everyone from developed countries to see how beautiful my country is Indonesia. with low prices as well. with the customs of the people who are also very friendly. and we have beaches in almost all areas. we have many tropical islands that number even thousands or more precisely based on 2020 data there are around 16,771 islands. (Edited : 17.508 island)

Sourch : idntimes.com

at $1500 per week I'm pretty sure that's enough to live happily in luxury.

but because Indonesia is quite large, I also won't cover up that there are several areas in Indonesia that have quite high prices, such as in Papua and Bali.

I have a hard time believing that you (Ahli38) are going along with that reframing of the scenario from bosede1 to suggest the pooling of 10 members for $1,500 per week .. or whatever was the restated scenario that causes it to be much less realistic without fleshing out the particulars...

I would rather strive to either stick to the original scenario of 5 guys or maybe even more realistically attempt to figure out on an individual basis what any of us might want to do or be able to do, even if we might think that we might be able to pool funds with other like-minded guys to get a higher income from that, or maybe it would be better to consider individual scenarios.. since any of us likely need to start from ourselves anyhow, even though I understand that we could have relations where we are supporting others or we might have relations in which some other people are contributing to the household income, but it still seems a bit more realistic to attempt to assume income from an individual level rather than complicating the ability to both enter into relations with others and also to be able to poole funds from others without too much drama and still being able to live well with those kinds of potential extra complications... and sure, there could be some advantages to have some extra like-minded guys in order to sometimes both poole financial resources, but sometimes having some abilities to have others helping out with some of the work.. if it were entered into as a kind partnership.. but the more guys the more difficult it might become to sustain without too much drama, too.

Gallar

Activity: 602
Merit: 291

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 03:40:37 AM

it all depends on the currency in each of these countries, the dollar has always been one of the top currencies in topping the world's currencies. Surely it would be very profitable if someone from a country whose currency is under the dollar follows a campaign and is paid using dollars.
maybe for people in America or countries with dollar bills $ 300 looks normal, but if $ 300 dollars are used
in a low currency country, it will definitely be very profitable and sufficient for everyday life.
$1 in America
What can one US dollar buy? In America, you can use that money to buy a slice of pizza, a gas lighter, paying for one hour of parking, a medium-sized bottle of mineral water, candy, postcards, cotton buds, and many other things.

in my country $1 can be bought for 1.2 liters of fuel, 7 gas lighters, 5 medium-sized bottles of mineral water, paying for parking for a day and a night, buying a fair amount of candy.
for $1 in the country where I live I can eat very full.
so it's no wonder $100 or $300 per week can be very special and very valuable.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 03:54:25 AM

it all depends on the currency in each of these countries, the dollar has always been one of the top currencies in topping the world's currencies. Surely it would be very profitable if someone from a country whose currency is under the dollar follows a campaign and is paid using dollars.
maybe for people in America or countries with dollar bills $ 300 looks normal, but if $ 300 dollars are used
in a low currency country, it will definitely be very profitable and sufficient for everyday life.
$1 in America
What can one US dollar buy? In America, you can use that money to buy a slice of pizza, a gas lighter, paying for one hour of parking, a medium-sized bottle of mineral water, candy, postcards, cotton buds, and many other things.

in my country $1 can be bought for 1.2 liters of fuel, 7 gas lighters, 5 medium-sized bottles of mineral water, paying for parking for a day and a night, buying a fair amount of candy.

Well, if $100 to $300 per week is enough (that's a pretty broad range), do you think that you can sustain somewhere between $100 and $300 per week on a signature campaign, and do you believe it would be prudent to attempt to buy bitcoin too? would there be any savings left with that level of cashflow?

There are a lot of complaining all over the world regarding inflation, but stil there are likely places in which people with a steady income of $100 to $300 per week can live better in another location (as compared with a western city), but there would still be questions regarding sustainability and there may well be questions regarding whether anyone is going to want to live in that place for several years (is it even possible or feasible.. such as documents to be able to stay). 

You are just vaguely answering one part of the question to say that a guy/gal can get by for $100 to $300 per week, but then you are not really saying very much else regarding what the lifestyle might be like for those kinds of prices.. and surely there seems to be a pretty big difference between $100 per week and $300 per week.  You did not even say which country, either.. so how is the weather in that location, and is it in rural areas or close to cities with supplies and restaurants?

Gallar

Activity: 602
Merit: 291

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 04:28:20 AM
Merited by yahoo62278 (2), Halab (2), JayJuanGee (1)

$1 in America

Well, if $100 to $300 per week is enough (that's a pretty broad range), do you think that you can sustain somewhere between $100 and $300 per week on a signature campaign, and do you believe it would be prudent to attempt to buy bitcoin too? would there be any savings left with that level of cashflow?

There are a lot of complaining all over the world regarding inflation, but stil there are likely places in which people with a steady income of $100 to $300 per week can live better in another location (as compared with a western city), but there would still be questions regarding sustainability and there may well be questions regarding whether anyone is going to want to live in that place for several years (is it even possible or feasible.. such as documents to be able to stay). 

You are just vaguely answering one part of the question to say that a guy/gal can get by for $100 to $300 per week, but then you are not really saying very much else regarding what the lifestyle might be like for those kinds of prices.. and surely there seems to be a pretty big difference between $100 per week and $300 per week.  You did not even say which country, either.. so how is the weather in that location, and is it in rural areas or close to cities with supplies and restaurants?
here I will be more detailed in explaining, $ 300 if converted into the currency of the country where I live, that money is around 4,525,395.00.
and the 4,525,395.00 is one month's salary for a security guard,
so it would be very helpful if usually that amount of money was earned with one month's work, for example now with that kind of money you can get it with one week's work.

for food costs, 1 liter of rice here costs 9000 per liter, if converted to dollars it costs $ 0.60
$300 can buy almost 500 kg of rice.
and for side dishes or vegetables here it is very cheap, cheaper than rice.
$300 a week can buy a few weeks' supply of food.

here the climate is tropical, and the cost of eating at a food stall for one meal is around the price of 15,000 if the dollar is $ 0.99
means that with $ 300 you can eat 300 times.
with side dishes, one piece of chicken, one bowl of rice, and vegetables.
so that's quite a big $ 300 per week.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 04:37:00 PM

$1 in America

You are just vaguely answering one part of the question to say that a guy/gal can get by for $100 to $300 per week, but then you are not really saying very much else regarding what the lifestyle might be like for those kinds of prices.. and surely there seems to be a pretty big difference between $100 per week and $300 per week.  You did not even say which country, either.. so how is the weather in that location, and is it in rural areas or close to cities with supplies and restaurants?
here I will be more detailed in explaining, $ 300 if converted into the currency of the country where I live, that money is around 4,525,395.00.
and the 4,525,395.00 is one month's salary for a security guard,
so it would be very helpful if usually that amount of money was earned with one month's work, for example now with that kind of money you can get it with one week's work.

for food costs, 1 liter of rice here costs 9000 per liter, if converted to dollars it costs $ 0.60
$300 can buy almost 500 kg of rice.
and for side dishes or vegetables here it is very cheap, cheaper than rice.
$300 a week can buy a few weeks' supply of food.

here the climate is tropical, and the cost of eating at a food stall for one meal is around the price of 15,000 if the dollar is $ 0.99
means that with $ 300 you can eat 300 times.
with side dishes, one piece of chicken, one bowl of rice, and vegetables.
so that's quite a big $ 300 per week.

Ok. fair enough.  You are being more specific, so I am imagining that $300 per month is enough to allow you to get by with a very basic living (living the same or similar kind of lifestyle as a security guard), and so any amount more than $300 per month would allow you to live a higher standard of living.  

So, you still did not say which city (or country or which part of the world that you are talking about) and you still did not say whether you would be living within an area that has a lot of access to goods and services, and of course, many major cities around the world do have access to a large variety of goods and services, but the more off of the beat-n-path they are, then the more challenging that it might be for a westerner in terms of kinds of options available and whether s/he might be feeling as if s/he is living like a king or suffering because s/he is missing out on certain kinds of goods/services that s/he is used to in the prior country (location).

I surely would like to attempt to figure out the bigger costs, and the most likely basic costs that have to be incurred, such as housing, food, transportation, internet (and communications such as phone services), and perhaps some other basics, and you did go into some further details in the seeming relative inexpensiveness of the eating out situation.., but of course, there are still those other essential basic costs that would need to be  incurred.... ...

Even if a westerner (or a foreigner) comes into a new location, it might take them 1 or 2 months just to accommodate themselves to various kinds of savings that the locals are used to experiencing, so frequently many foreigners are going to have to pay more for almost any goods and services, until they get more used to the various locations of goods and services and even the various ways to potentially negotiate better prices in terms of something like lodging.

And, even if we are talking about a lodging situation, there are some lodging situations that might have several rooms and already furnished (and perhaps even some other conveniences that are specifically related to that kind of lodging), and then there could be questions regarding whether utilities are including and whether heating/air conditioning is needed, whether internet is included, and whether their is a kitchen therein... so maybe even if a foreigner comes to such a new location, they might need to have more things already included in their lodging (so that will cost more), but if the foreigner decides to stay for a longer time, then such foreigner might want to set up a lot more of his/her own items and systems (furnishings and even perhaps paying his own utilities and internet).

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 06:24:40 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

in the Philippines primarily, where stuff is still relatively cheaper compared to other parts of the world. 5 roommates could easily live on $1500/week, which is approximately around PHP80000. That alone could cover full month's rent on a relatively well-off neighborhood ($1000 per month), meals that could suffice a family of 5 for a week ($200-300), and utilities (approximately around $300 monthly for electricity, water, gas, and internet). With most of these expenses going towards monthly charges, you could expect that a payment of $1500 per week is more than enough to last a team of 5 people even if they have to share from that money. Which is also consequently the reason why some of my online friends from the Philippines are doing their batshit hardest to be able to join Chipmixer's campaign, they sometimes call it the "holy grail" even.

Edit: If you're looking to acquire citizenship in the Philippines permanently as a foreign citizen, Naturalization is the way to go. I find that this particular video's the most informative out of all I looked up.
3 WAYS YOU CAN BECOME A NATURALIZED FILIPINO CITIZEN!!!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 07:21:21 PM

in the Philippines primarily, where stuff is still relatively cheaper compared to other parts of the world. 5 roommates could easily live on $1500/week, which is approximately around PHP80000. That alone could cover full month's rent on a relatively well-off neighborhood ($1000 per month), meals that could suffice a family of 5 for a week ($200-300), and utilities (approximately around $300 monthly for electricity, water, gas, and internet). With most of these expenses going towards monthly charges, you could expect that a payment of $1500 per week is more than enough to last a team of 5 people even if they have to share from that money. Which is also consequently the reason why some of my online friends from the Philippines are doing their batshit hardest to be able to join Chipmixer's campaign, they sometimes call it the "holy grail" even.

Edit: If you're looking to acquire citizenship in the Philippines permanently as a foreign citizen, Naturalization is the way to go. I find that this particular video's the most informative out of all I looked up.
3 WAYS YOU CAN BECOME A NATURALIZED FILIPINO CITIZEN!!!

I appreciate some of the details of your post, and of course, getting some of those details might help any one to more realistically consider what to account for in any particular region/country.

Regarding Chipmixer:  You likely had not heard that about a week ago Chipmixer's website/services got shut down, and the owner of the mixing service has been brought up on charges?  No one (referring to the alleged owner) has been arrested yet, as far as I know.  Therefore the signature campaign stopped right around the time of that announcement.

Clearnet site says seized... wow. TOR site still looks normal?

Of course, there may well be some other signature campaigns that are going to pay sufficiently high amounts (maybe more than $100 per week?), but still seems a bit too much to expect to be able base living standard plans on income from signature campaigns, even if you might be able to get something like $300 per week from a signature campaign, it seems to me that $100 per week is likely more realistic.. just to be conservative in making estimates that do not cause you to be overly reliant on keeping such a higher level of cashflow and/or being able to bounce from one signature campaign to another, in the event that the signature campaign that you are in gets shut down or discontinued.

Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 770
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 07:46:10 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

That being said, there are definitely places in the world where one can live comfortably on earnings from signature campaigns or other Bitcoin related work. I think This will depend on factors such as the cost of living in the area, the individual's lifestyle and spending habits, and the overall value of Bitcoin at the time.

While it is possible to make large amounts of money through signature campaigns on Bitcoin forums, it is important to remember that the value of Bitcoins can be very volatile and can fluctuate. In addition, the cost of living and standard of living can vary greatly by location.
Obviously this will be very influential because of course if you look at the income from the campaign in a month it can actually be said to be trivial if you are in big cities and countries that do have conditions where the level of the economy is high, but on the other hand this can also be very profitable for those who are in conditions of need and lower economic level.
I won't go far with examples as I'll probably do it myself.
I live in Indonesia, and a month for the biggest living expenses I spend around $280-$300 and that is already very big and can be said to be quite hedonistic for me who live in a small area. with my current income in the campaign signature I can still support that need and can be sufficient and make my life easier now. coupled with the RL work that I do, the income is enough to make me breathe easier because I can support and provide for my small family and set aside money for unexpected needs and of course buying bitcoins (Like something that must be done every week Grin).
The same condition might occur for several other countries that have a low level of economy in their country, but things like this also cannot be done in large places such as advanced superpowers because of course when the country is more advanced, all aspects, especially its economy will also change. more and more for the necessities of life.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 08:09:10 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

But now its over and we do know that there's no such thing like forever if we do speak up with signature campaigns but if Chipmixer wasnt been seized then for sure it would be still lasting for a long time.

There are really just things which do happen unexpectedly considering that mixers are really that hot in the sight specially on the government considering on being a bridge in those transactions
which cant really be traced up.This is why its likely that it would really be ending up with that line but of course we cant really predict on what the future would be like.
The key on here is  never make yourself fully relying on signature campaign earnings with your living because its not really that permanent.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 09:04:39 PM
Merited by yohananaomi (1)

But now its over and we do know that there's no such thing like forever if we do speak up with signature campaigns but if Chipmixer wasnt been seized then for sure it would be still lasting for a long time.

There are really just things which do happen unexpectedly considering that mixers are really that hot in the sight specially on the government considering on being a bridge in those transactions
which cant really be traced up.This is why its likely that it would really be ending up with that line but of course we cant really predict on what the future would be like.
The key on here is  never make yourself fully relying on signature campaign earnings with your living because its not really that permanent.
I've been aware of what happened with ChipMixer, as some of my online friends who I talked about in my previous post informed me of such, it only makes sense after all since they are looking at the project closely all these years. In any case, it's true, nothing lasts forever, people should expect the unexpected yada-yada but to Chipmixer's credit, everyone was blindsided by this situation considering that they are one of the longest running campaigns here.

But yeah going back to Mr. Chymist's main post, even if we follow the current pay rate per week that most campaigns here in the forum provide, you'd still be able to live a pretty well-off life. $100 each among the 5 members of the team is going to last a long way especially if these people know how to manage their stuff, since most high expenses you'd incur in a setting like that will be from monthly expenditures like rent and utilities anyway.
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2023, 01:50:20 AM

Permit me to say that I didn't really take out time to read the replies from others but I felt the need to respond and yes there are countries like mine where one can live comfortably with pays from signature campaigns.
There are basically other smaller countries going through some serious setbacks and economy crisis which my country is one and the pays from signature campaign will help go a very long way to keeping them off evil thoughts and the works they have to do on the campaign also keeps them busy as their is a saying that "An idle man is the devil's workshop".
I just wanted to say that yes, the pays from signature campaigns would definitely go a long way to getting someone a decent life here in my country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 812
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 02:09:09 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2023, 12:18:32 PM by Oluwa-btc

Permit me to say that I didn't really take out time to read the replies from others but I felt the need to respond and yes there are countries like mine where one can live comfortably with pays from signature campaigns.
There are basically other smaller countries going through some serious setbacks and economy crisis which my country is one and the pays from signature campaign will help go a very long way to keeping them off evil thoughts and the works they have to do on the campaign also keeps them busy as their is a saying that "An idle man is the devil's workshop".
I just wanted to say that yes, the pays from signature campaigns would definitely go a long way to getting someone a decent life here in my country.

From the last request, just to keep in in good track, he's hoping someone would give him vital, accurate and concrete information bout brazil. All these yes no response are not what he wants, I'm just too lazy to go quote the post Dow here for you to see, but if you have enough time, kindly return to the page before this.

All I know bout Brazilians is that they have beautiful ladies, love the game soccer more than food, they're well known for partying also, they're not much of a damned country but they're still struggling especially with the countries economy. I'd look up for some information, last time I was here, he was well aroused by the movements to Zimbabwe ans found the idea appealing. Brazil would be a peng idea though.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2023, 02:18:01 AM

From he last request, just to keep in in good track, he's hoping someone would give him vital, accurate and concrete information bout brazil. All these yes no response are not what he wants, I'm just too lazy to go quote the post Dow here for you to see, but if you have enough time, kindly return to the page before this.

All I know bout Brazilians is that they have beautiful ladies, love the game soccer more than food, they're well known for partying also, they're not much of a damned country but they're still struggling especially with the countries economy. I'd look up for some information, last time I was here, he was well aroused by the movements to Zimbabwe ans found the idea appealing. Brazil would be a peng idea though.

Yeah I get but just as I said that I never took my time to read through what others had said earlier because I read just the OP and had to throw my opinion and if his looking for a nice country with lower budgets, then Nigeria should also be considered and if I'm not wrong, Op was only seeking to know if there are countries where one can live comfortably off pays from signature campaigns, which I went straight to answer that yes there are countries like mine (Nigeria) and I didn't wan to bore him with listing reasons to why I had to mention my country, so pardon me if I didn't have to follow the thread to see what the current discussion is.
Thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Fiatless

Activity: 532
Merit: 519

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 05:03:01 AM
Merited by vapourminer (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Of course, there may well be some other signature campaigns that are going to pay sufficiently high amounts (maybe more than $100 per week?), but still seems a bit too much to expect to be able base living standard plans on income from signature campaigns, even if you might be able to get something like $300 per week from a signature campaign, it seems to me that $100 per week is likely more realistic.. just to be conservative in making estimates that do not cause you to be overly reliant on keeping such a higher level of cashflow and/or being able to bounce from one signature campaign to another, in the event that the signature campaign that you are in gets shut down or discontinued.
$400 per month will be enough for a bachelor to live a comfortable life in some countries. It will be enough because he can afford to live in a shared apartment and his expenses on other needs will be very low. But a married man will not be able to feed himself and his family with that monthly income. Children's medical bills, school fees, feeding, and accommodation will cost more than their income.

Practically campaigns might not be the best kind of job to rely on because they can stop without notice. But some of them have lasted for more than one commendable year. Apart from government jobs, other employers in my country can sack workers at will. They can decide to terminate the contract of workers without notice. There are cases where in one year a worker has changed jobs three times. Although, campaign should be a side job, but it might be better than some jobs both in the stability of tenure and pay.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: