Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns?  (Read 7474 times)
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 770
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 07:47:11 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I say things like this because while I was in Indonesia with an income from my job of around $300 for a month at my rl job (before getting to know the signature campaign) I was able to support my small family and still have $10-$20 left to save for other needs. unexpected and that can already be said to be quite luxurious in terms of food and daily needs so it really depends on our hedon level too and where you live because this can also be a reference whether it is sufficient or not.

What city you living right know because you in Jakarta or other big city like Surabaya I think we need more than 300$ a month right?
For now, I don't live in the area you mentioned, but for now, I'm in a quite big city (I don't want to mention the area because it's too specific Cheesy).
But the point in this case when looking at it in terms of the regional minimum wage from Jakarta and Surabaya as you said actually $300 can still support life for a month but of course it depends on your hedon in expenses of course.
I looked up some related things and in 2023 now the minimum wage for Surabaya is IDR 4.5 million and if converted to USD at the current exchange rate it will be around $300.54.

UMK Surabaya 2023 adalah Rp4.525.479..

Meanwhile for Jakarta at this time it is IDR 4.9 million which when we convert it to the dollar exchange rate becomes $ 325.41.

Upah Minimum Provinsi (UMP) Jakarta akan naik menjadi Rp4,9 juta pada 2023.

Seeing this condition indirectly gives a picture for people who live normally in the area, they can still live with an amount of around $300, although it is likely to be less, but that can be said as a benchmark. So in this case it depends on ourselves in the end whether we can be sufficient or not. Now it depends on our lifestyle, do we really step over what we have just for prestige or really make the best use of the salary we have for our daily needs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gallar

Activity: 602
Merit: 291

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 05:20:05 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), rat03gopoh (1)

Of course, there may well be some other signature campaigns that are going to pay sufficiently high amounts (maybe more than $100 per week?), but still seems a bit too much to expect to be able base living standard plans on income from signature campaigns, even if you might be able to get something like $300 per week from a signature campaign, it seems to me that $100 per week is likely more realistic.. just to be conservative in making estimates that do not cause you to be overly reliant on keeping such a higher level of cashflow and/or being able to bounce from one signature campaign to another, in the event that the signature campaign that you are in gets shut down or discontinued.
There are cases where in one year a worker has changed jobs three times. Although, campaign should be a side job, but it might be better than some jobs both in the stability of tenure and pay.
indeed in my country namely Indonesian, jobs. also a bit difficult to get, especially if you want to work in a company that is large enough and with a fairly large salary.
so many students who have graduated but are unemployed.
factors that caused all of this to happen.
                that is
- More and more students are graduating every year, but the problem is that job opportunities are not increasing, logically it has also been thought that there must be a lot of unemployment that will arise.
- the second is technological progress that can replace human work. Now many large companies in the world use robots as workers. Those are also under human control, but surely the number of humans controlling robots is not that many. and in Indonesia there are also many companies that use robot technology.
- and in Indonesia also education is not evenly distributed throughout, the many islands in Indonesia make it difficult for the government to reach all in terms of education.

Indeed, if the problem of food in Indonesia is very easy to find because the majority of the work is farmers, but if only young people in Indonesia want to farm, surely the number of unemployed will decrease, but most are proud and don't want to.

and with the signature on bitcointalk this will definitely be very helpful for Indonesians who join this forum.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 06:07:52 AM

- More and more students are graduating every year, but the problem is that job opportunities are not increasing, logically it has also been thought that there must be a lot of unemployment that will arise.
- They don't have a backup plan, not too flexible to welcome other types of job opportunities that are actually wide open. If they don't get their target job this year, they will come back the next year and so on.

- They are also somewhat refusing to accept menial types of work because what they adjust is their educational degree.

Indeed, if the problem of food in Indonesia is very easy to find because the majority of the work is farmers, but if only young people in Indonesia want to farm, surely the number of unemployed will decrease, but most are proud and don't want to.
So that's what I wanna say, Indonesia was once famous as an agricultural country. However, this title will shift if the next generation only pursues jobs in neat uniforms.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
armanda90

Activity: 980
Merit: 551

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 05:29:17 PM

If I share my personal opinion on this topics, I would say that the answer will be same which come from the third world countries people that a family with three or four person can comfortably run in their country with the payout of most of the signature campaigns currently running on the forum. In my case, as a student, the payout I get now from the signature campaign will save some money to give my family after giving my education expenses in my country.
But inspite of all this I never prefer signature campaign as my primary earning, always stable a job is preferable for primary earning. I have always kept signature campaign as my side job for extra earning. I don't wanna mention the cause about it because already many people have already said about it. I just highlighted my country's situation with signature campaign payout.
Seems interested with your fighting in signature campaign for giving to your families and half save for your education, its was amazing about your way how to spent income from signature campaign. Its good when having main job and signature campaign as secondary income or side job but consistent earn salary on every week. But there are not mistake when prefer signature campaign as primary job and the reward received every weeks hold and invest in Bitcoin.

But not mistake when signature campaign become primary job and many smart user here spent their income from signature campaign and invested in Bitcoin, several months later have chance earn double income from signature payment if bitcoin reach to higher price and consistency with signature as primary job but other side we have investment assets for the future as Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 06:43:03 PM

In my case, as a student, the payout I get now from the signature campaign will save some money to give my family after giving my education expenses in my country.
You have tried to be independent where you don't burden your family to pay for the education you are undergoing, while the signature campaign gives you an opportunity where you can save and also add additional income to be able to provide indirectly to your family, that is the noble thing you are doing.

But inspite of all this I never prefer signature campaign as my primary earning, always stable a job is preferable for primary earning. I have always kept signature campaign as my side job for extra earning. I don't wanna mention the cause about it because already many people have already said about it. I just highlighted my country's situation with signature campaign payout.
Many have considered it like this that signature campaigns are not used as the main job but as additional income and the main job must still be carried out in the real world which is more stable to support your daily needs, I think this method has been done by many people where the main job is not never left and they will look for other jobs as additional value for example signature campaigns that provide many opportunities to its participating users.

By running these two, you can finance your education, secondly, you can invest in bitcoin, even though it has a small value, but there's nothing wrong with not saving in bitcoin, because it's also an important asset for your future.

But not mistake when signature campaign become primary job and many smart user here spent their income from signature campaign and invested in Bitcoin, several months later have chance earn double income from signature payment if bitcoin reach to higher price and consistency with signature as primary job but other side we have investment assets for the future as Bitcoin.
It's wrong to make the main campaign the main job then how does he live life in a month with other expenses? now the average signature campaign is (for example) $240-$300 per month while the money is used as a living expense but he can't invest in bitcoin then just make signature campaigns his main job, unless he still has other work maybe they can set aside to invest in bitcoins.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 06:45:23 PM

Live like a king.
Unfortunately Sig Chipmixer has been discontinued, if in detail the overall economy is obtained from Sig Chipmixer, maybe there are some countries where they live like a sultan / king with a brilliant economy.

For example:
Sig Chipmixer earns an average of $300/week if one month they make $1200/4 weeks/month.
• Indian currency Rupees/INR, they are 100,000 Rupees/month, when compared to India's economic conditions, it is clear that with an economic life of 1,200 / month, it is already classified as luxury / sultan.
• Furthermore, for the country of Myanmar/MMK, from their sig Chipmixer they have pocketed a monthly value of 2,500,000 MMK, they deserve to be called a sultan with a king's life.
• And then Indonesia, a life of $ 1,200/month, means: they pocket a value of 18,000,000 Rupiah/month, with the economic conditions there, they are equivalent to the salary of the DPR/the highest official in Indonesia, they deserve to be crowned as sultans / kings in their lives.

That's my summary of income from sig Chipmixer, a decent country in terms of economic income life as a king.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Crypto Library

Activity: 840
Merit: 757

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2023, 07:03:50 PM

there are not mistake when prefer signature campaign as primary job and the reward received every weeks hold and invest in Bitcoin.
Yes everyone can have personal opinion and it may not be mistaken, but signature campaign income doesn't guarantee you that you will always have earning will continue, Because it can be stopped anytime without any notice. but if you are a reputable member or qualified, I don't think anyone will sit because signature campaign is always running in the forum.
But among my local peoples there are some peoples who left their  corporate jobs behind bounty and signature campaigns, now their current situation is not so good.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 09:45:42 PM

Yes everyone can have personal opinion and it may not be mistaken, but signature campaign income doesn't guarantee you that you will always have earning will continue, Because it can be stopped anytime without any notice. but if you are a reputable member or qualified, I don't think anyone will sit because signature campaign is always running in the forum.
But among my local peoples there are some peoples who left their  corporate jobs behind bounty and signature campaigns, now their current situation is not so good.

Most people that abandon their permanent jobs to focus on signature campaign did that because they might be earning more from campaigns than their full time job earnings. It might be risky but some people are willing to take the risk. Currently, due to the global economic crises no job offers stability of tenure. If people had told workers in Silicon Valley Bank and Suisse Credit that some of them may lose their jobs this year they wouldn't have believed because their employers are believed to be big firms.

Basically, I think campaign earning will be able to give members an average living conditions  in developing countries that has low inflation rate and the value of dollars against thier local currency is high. There is no Western nation that campaign earnings can sustain a participant except it is added with another job 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2023, 02:31:38 AM

Basically, I think campaign earning will be able to give members an average living conditions  in developing countries that has low inflation rate and the value of dollars against thier local currency is high. There is no Western nation that campaign earnings can sustain a participant except it is added with another job 
Your statement is very related to the reality. I live in a developing country and it's really worth the income from the signature campaign, but that was 4 years ago. I took a break from 2020 and have just started the last year because I see that there are still many  members and bounty participants who are enthusiastic about the campaign.

Highlight the main topic of the OP and your statement, meaning if you want to live in a country like a king via a signature campaign, then live in a developing country which has many wonderful islands to visit.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10153

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 02:45:20 AM

Most people that abandon their permanent jobs to focus on signature campaign did that because they might be earning more from campaigns than their full time job earnings. It might be risky but some people are willing to take the risk. Currently, due to the global economic crises no job offers stability of tenure. If people had told workers in Silicon Valley Bank and Suisse Credit that some of them may lose their jobs this year they wouldn't have believed because their employers are believed to be big firms.

Of course, everyone's situation is going to be different in terms of what they are doing with the time that is freed by their ability to quit their job, and if a job is fulfilling and perhaps allowing you to learn and build marketable skills, then that would be a good use of time, so I would agree with a premise that merely quitting one job and putting that effort into a signature campaign may or may not allow for the building of skills if ONLY just creating a few meaningless posts on the internet - yet there are likely some members who are able to figure out ways to network more and to build more skills and maybe even look for more paid gigs... gigs that are paid similarly, if not more than the work that they had been doing, so anyone who is able to get paid more for working less would likely be wise to take advantage of such opportunities because they would otherwise be able to use the time that they save in various kinds of better use of their time and perhaps even building skills. or looking for work...   

One of the problems in having regular jobs that might not pay well is that they can take a lot of the free time of anyone and even zap energy in such ways that the person does not have the time or the energies to even look for better paid work.. so they end up continually being trapped in low paid jobs and maybe not even having opportunties to develop their own skills or to engage in the kinds of activities that give them pleasures and even might motivate them.

Surely some of the advantages of in person jobs is the ability to meet other people and to network, but some kinds of jobs might not provide those kinds of benefits, so in that regards anyone who is trading their time or quitting their job might also consider whether their current jobs are giving them any benefits and might they be able to get those kinds of benefits, similar benefits or even better benefits in other ways... without having to spend a lot of time and energies and even having to possibly prepare to go to work and to commute can be time consuming and draining, too.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
DoverDoane

Activity: 156
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 03:45:35 AM

Most if you live in Southeast Asia (excluding Singapore, not too familiar about Malaysia) with $300/week you can live quite well, can not be said rich but at least in Jakarta (the capital of Indonesia) you can live in installments to have a car (standard car not luxury). 300/week or 1,200/month equals Rp. 17,000,000. With that money can't live like a king but at least you will look more respectable for having an income above average.
This is the average cost of living in Jakarta.
and also the average salary of employees in Jakarta
So the money is very likely to provide a better life and is quite sure it will be the same as developing countries even more so for poor countries.

Yes, you're right, 300$ per week to live in Indonesia is so big, you can use it for various things there, rent a house, buy clothes and necessities of life, and set aside part of it for saving, but for lifestyle it's a different story and single in Jakarta by adjusting to the lifestyle there, it might not be left over, there are many cities in Indonesia with a standard cost of living there but you can live comfortably.
DoverDoane

Activity: 156
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 03:50:48 AM

Your statement is very related to the reality. I live in a developing country and it's really worth the income from the signature campaign, but that was 4 years ago. I took a break from 2020 and have just started the last year because I see that there are still many  members and bounty participants who are enthusiastic about the campaign.

Highlight the main topic of the OP and your statement, meaning if you want to live in a country like a king via a signature campaign, then live in a developing country which has many wonderful islands to visit.

Just like living in a developing country, and I'm still relatively new to this forum and I'm very happy that you seniors can live with the results from here, so I can have an idea later when my ranking is high I can be like you.
Gallar

Activity: 602
Merit: 291

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 04:00:18 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

People who leave their jobs for the sake of signatures on this forum must have thought things through carefully, especially those who are already married, of course the decision they choose is considered better.
indeed doing something like this is a little risky, but keep in mind that work still always has risks and pluses and minuses.

The risk that must be faced by people who make the decision to leave their job for a signature campaign is when the signature stops and it is difficult to enter another signature.
even though I've never been to a signature campaign, I'm sure that if a member of this forum can work on a signature campaign once, it usually doesn't take long if there is another vacancy in another signature, they're usually immediately hired. (if members of this forum continue to improve the quality of their posts and the number of merits is quite large)

and the risk that must be faced by a person who has a permanent job is being expelled because of a reduction in employees due to reduced income to the company, or because of the employee's poor performance.
indeed working in a company where there is rarely a mass reduction of employees or employees are fired.

but the real proof is yesterday when the Covid 19 outbreak was rampant. Many companies in Indonesia are reducing employees.

The Indonesian Employers' Association (APINDO) stated that the number of workers affected by layoffs (PHK) was 79,316 people as of November 2022.
Sumber : www.cnnindonesia.com/ekonomi/20221116181221-92-874714/jumlah-terbaru-karyawan-kena-phk-79316-orang/amp

so I think a signature campaign or permanent job, all of them have their advantages and disadvantages.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 04:44:24 AM

Live like a king.
Unfortunately Sig Chipmixer has been discontinued, if in detail the overall economy is obtained from Sig Chipmixer, maybe there are some countries where they live like a sultan / king with a brilliant economy.

For example:
Sig Chipmixer earns an average of $300/week if one month they make $1200/4 weeks/month.
• Indian currency Rupees/INR, they are 100,000 Rupees/month, when compared to India's economic conditions, it is clear that with an economic life of 1,200 / month, it is already classified as luxury / sultan.
• Furthermore, for the country of Myanmar/MMK, from their sig Chipmixer they have pocketed a monthly value of 2,500,000 MMK, they deserve to be called a sultan with a king's life.
• And then Indonesia, a life of $ 1,200/month, means: they pocket a value of 18,000,000 Rupiah/month, with the economic conditions there, they are equivalent to the salary of the DPR/the highest official in Indonesia, they deserve to be crowned as sultans / kings in their lives.

That's my summary of income from sig Chipmixer, a decent country in terms of economic income life as a king.
As a fellow resident in Southeast Asia, I could say that figure is already decent enough as someone working in regular industries such as teaching and other office works. Personally, I haven't been on those high paying signature campaigns, but joining even those who pays $400 a month is already enough for me to sustain my daily needs as an individual of course, but if I have a family with 3 kids, that's not enough to pay for all the expenses, considering there are also utilities such as water, electric and internet.

Having a stable job is really a go to when you are still working as a temporary signature promoter, even if I happened to be a member of high paying signature campaigns, I would still continue working on a regular day to day job for the sake of having extra money just in case.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 08:52:44 AM

Live like a king.
Now Sinbad is back with the launch of a new Sig and this is almost equal to Chipmixer payouts with the highest ranking category will earn $10/per post and maximum 30/post per week which means in 1 month they can earn $1200/month.

Since this was an April fools situation there were a few users who weren't sure but in a sense this is quite true due to the stiffer competition for mixers as well so that Sinbad raised the rate higher to attract the attention of good users.

For those who live in the Asian region with a salary of $ 1000 + / month, that is already very high and you can say a king especially in the Indonesian region.  Cheesy

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dollarday

Activity: 35
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 06:46:00 AM

In my country now a nice one bedroom apartment goes for about $200 USD and food is very cheap as well here. Someone making $1000+ a month from a signature campaign can live a very good life.
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 658
Merit: 599

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 07:15:32 AM
Merited by Oshosondy (2), JayJuanGee (1), _act_ (1)

Of course, everyone's situation is going to be different in terms of what they are doing with the time that is freed by their ability to quit their job, and if a job is fulfilling and perhaps allowing you to learn and build marketable skills, then that would be a good use of time, so I would agree with a premise that merely quitting one job and putting that effort into a signature campaign may or may not allow for the building of skills if ONLY just creating a few meaningless posts on the internet - yet there are likely some members who are able to figure out ways to network more and to build more skills and maybe even look for more paid gigs... gigs that are paid similarly, if not more than the work that they had been doing, so anyone who is able to get paid more for working less would likely be wise to take advantage of such opportunities because they would otherwise be able to use the time that they save in various kinds of better use of their time and perhaps even building skills. or looking for work...   

One of the problems in having regular jobs that might not pay well is that they can take a lot of the free time of anyone and even zap energy in such ways that the person does not have the time or the energies to even look for better paid work.. so they end up continually being trapped in low paid jobs and maybe not even having opportunties to develop their own skills or to engage in the kinds of activities that give them pleasures and even might motivate them.

Surely some of the advantages of in person jobs is the ability to meet other people and to network, but some kinds of jobs might not provide those kinds of benefits, so in that regards anyone who is trading their time or quitting their job might also consider whether their current jobs are giving them any benefits and might they be able to get those kinds of benefits, similar benefits or even better benefits in other ways... without having to spend a lot of time and energies and even having to possibly prepare to go to work and to commute can be time consuming and draining, too.
My take is that we should always advance to maximize every opportunity at our disposal. Internet income should be majorly perceived as a passive income unless a sustainable and substantial amount is made from it which the person must have seen as a career. For example, a signature campaign earning, I believe should be passive as a lot of spare time would still be available. For this, I see no reason why anyone should not effectively utilize their hours of the day so that their talents and skills could earn them better.

It could be a paid job, investment, or small business (it doesn't matter) that could be reliably called a career. What matters is that at least 10 hours of the day should be channelled to what basically earns for you by utilizing your potential.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 07:25:13 AM

People who leave their jobs for the sake of signatures on this forum must have thought things through carefully, especially those who are already married, of course the decision they choose is considered better.
indeed doing something like this is a little risky, but keep in mind that work still always has risks and pluses and minuses.

The risk that must be faced by people who make the decision to leave their job for a signature campaign is when the signature stops and it is difficult to enter another signature.
even though I've never been to a signature campaign, I'm sure that if a member of this forum can work on a signature campaign once, it usually doesn't take long if there is another vacancy in another signature, they're usually immediately hired. (if members of this forum continue to improve the quality of their posts and the number of merits is quite large)

For sure they took a lot of time to decide, since if you compare the minimum wage of a person here in my country, the payment is much better than the actual jobs (of course not the minimum wages job). If you think of it, signature campaigns is already a thing in the forum for a long time. You'll just need to contribute and follow the rules and you can actually do this at home, anywhere. And the good side here is you are paid weekly incase you meed funds urgently even not the big amount importantly you already have funds. In my opinion, sig campaign could be considered as part time job than a long term job. Especially if you have family to support in some country it might be big but here it can only a support a single person. But this campaign gives a lot of opportunity to people even an unplayed person could have a money sources.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10153

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 08:22:36 PM
Merited by EarnOnVictor (1)

[edited out]
My take is that we should always advance to maximize every opportunity at our disposal. Internet income should be majorly perceived as a passive income unless a sustainable and substantial amount is made from it which the person must have seen as a career. For example, a signature campaign earning, I believe should be passive as a lot of spare time would still be available. For this, I see no reason why anyone should not effectively utilize their hours of the day so that their talents and skills could earn them better.

Overall, I do not disagree with the point that you are making EarnOnVictor, which is that the amount of work that is required from a signature campaign may well be relatively low, and not require a lot of time to achieve the requirements.

However, I believe that you are incorrect in the way that you describe what is meant by passive income.

You should not feel alone, since frequently passive income is NOT described very accurately.. and of course, there are more pure forms of passive income and then other kinds of income that are "kind of like" passive income.

I would suggest that largely passive income should be considered something in which you do not have to do any work in order to receive it.. except maybe just keep track of it and move it around, but there are not any requirements on you in order to receive it.  The best kinds of passive income would be ones that flow from assets that you already own.

Signature campaigns are not passive becuae they require you to post, and there may be some other requirements from time to time, even if the requirements are not very onerous, relatively speaking.

It could be a paid job, investment, or small business (it doesn't matter) that could be reliably called a career. What matters is that at least 10 hours of the day should be channelled to what basically earns for you by utilizing your potential.

Personally, I do agree with you that there is some value to try to earn more money during your prime earning years, if you are able to do that, and so frequently there is a certain level of ambition that a lot of people have is to build enough wealth in order that later down the road, they will not have to work as much. Of course, each of us comes to differing kinds of decisions in regards to how to spend our time in terms of building ourselves or even if we are able to build our marketable skills or if we want to try to earn money versus trying to be happy in other kinds of pursuits.

And, of course, the starting points for each of us is different too, and so from where we start will affect some of the resources that we are able to draw upon, and some people are more capable of figuring out good fits for themselves and others have regrets later in life in regards to the choices that they had made - there may well be some difficulties to earn money later in life if you have not either gained marketable skills or have not been able to accumulate capital (or sure some people already have capital from the start, so they might not have any of those kinds of wealth accumulation dilemmas.. but they still might have wealth maintenance and wealth preservation dilemmas, perhaps?). 

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 574
Merit: 407

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 10:46:12 PM

Just like living in a developing country, and I'm still relatively new to this forum and I'm very happy that you seniors can live with the results from here, so I can have an idea later when my ranking is high I can be like you.

If i truly knows how to control myself and got disciplined in many areas then i should be able to make an adaptive leaving anywhere i go since I've dealt well with other challenges that could cause a set back for me and the entire family that depends on me, there's no amount of something you could have that will always be enough, the more reason i do say that, we first take good care of ourselves first before others joins us doing so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: