Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a medium for donations  (Read 1681 times)
1miau (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 6769

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 06:53:36 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2023, 10:06:35 PM by 1miau
Merited by derBowler (12), icopress (10), GazetaBitcoin (5), Lucius (1), ABCbits (1), DdmrDdmr (1), tranthidung (1), Poker Player (1)

Bitcoin is often accused to be completely useless but of course we know it is not true. Because Bitcoin is useful in various ways already and it will continue to be useful for many more cases when Bitcoin gets more established.

A very famous usecase for Bitcoin are already donations and Bitcoin as a medium for donations is gaining more support currently.
Bitcoin has a big advantage to make it an excellent choice for donations: Bitcoin is easily accessible, it’s fast and it’s a global network. Especially Bitcoin’s global network is a big game changer in favor of Bitcoin because it can be sent boderless from country to country. It can be sent from Australia to Europe, from Asia to Africa, just everywhere, Bitcoin is accepted.

And Bitcoin will gain more popularity as a medium for donations when Bitcoin gets more established because more people will know and accept Bitcoin.
Some experts say: a network is multiple times more useful if it’s used by more people.

And that’s what happening to Bitcoin currently, it’s getting more useful every day, especially for donations.

Donations on Bitcointalk where Bitcoin is used / was used recently

Bitcoin is known for various Bitcointalk donation projects already, where members from Bitcointalk were organizing donation campaigns and used Bitcoin as a medium for donations.

Especially right now, some donation campaigns are currently active and hosted at Bitcointalk:

1.   Support for Ukraine, organized by @derBowler [active]

Ukraine is currently suffering from a full-scale russian invasion, when Putin decided on February 24 to invade Ukraine and Putin’s final goal looks like Ukraine’s defeat and additionally the defeat of freedom and democracy in Ukraine.

Putin is commiting war crimes every day because russia’s military is targeting not only military targets but also very often civilian buildings and normal houses.
A very high number of war crimes was documented already.

As a result, a very large number of people is leaving the country to search a safe place and survive the war.

In Europe, many people are helping to organize transports of refugees, many oft them starting on the polish border.
DerBowler from Germany is also offering local support where he organizes help, transports of refugees and food.
He and his friends have already rescued a few hundred of refugees to Germany.

Pictures are currently not loading, I'll notify derBowler...

More from his efforts can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387906.0
He’ll post updates and new picures frequently.

Donations can be sent here:

Bitcoin : bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

Ethereum : 0xD7638eb545678a58A9Fd77B12eb7dF5C30Cec0D5

Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

2.   Support for Ukraine, organized by @icopress [active]

Organizing to help Ukraine at the frontlines is also very important and icopress is an Ukrainian, who has set up a donation campaign to help near the frontlines.
He’s located aroud Nikolaev, where he provides food to Ukrainians resisting there and troops deployed in that region:

I have no experience in managing charitable funds but I know how to help my city here locally, maybe this initiative will help pay for additional power generators, food or gasoline, since all the largest wholesale food bases of the Nikolaev region are located in the regional center, which is currently located on the line of demarcation, (the situation is also complicated by the fact that stores use various tricks and speculate on prices, adding a markup of 20 to 35% on all goods).

I immediately want to say that I will not keep a spreadsheet, all I can do is publish here in the thread photos of the work done and checks, if any (very often checks are simply not issued because speculation on prices during martial law is equated to a crime). I am not eager to do charity work, but because of this incident, and because my city is in the path of advancement of Russian columns, I decided to post a bitcoin address.

Code: (Electrum)
Messege: icopress / 01.03.2022
Donation address: bc1qx4mhrpq8fjpppt62gv83vqlaqqwuwqqxjuupeu
Address: bc1qx4mhrpq8fjpppt62gv83vqlaqqwuwqqxjuupeu
Sig: ICHWFcChnivJL6PN3NgfQdI8RVd6vkSCMZ5FK0fpWTE8N101PQvLE6WTnn4jmc95BRpfRkDFOzObPHtGvsUrO30=

Here are some pictures how donation funds were used:

Cooking for a local checkpoint.

My wife is just smart [Continuing to cook food for the guys at the nearest checkpoint] Kiss

More from his efforts can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387774.0
He’ll post updates and new picures frequently and in my summary here I've only given a short overview about his donation campaign, icopress is doing a lot and I'll quote his reply as a reference:

In addition, you cited only routine tasks as an example. If someone has a desire, then in the thread there are links to other photographic materials (including those that I published reluctantly). I'll be doing another update soon as well, which means I'm still busy with it...as I don't have much choice.

Bitcoin : bc1qx4mhrpq8fjpppt62gv83vqlaqqwuwqqxjuupeu

3.   Building rice farms in the Philippines [finished]

It was only a very limited donation campaign where a small amount of donations was involved but it was enough to set up a rice farm and distribute the rice after harvesting to everyone in their small town. It was located in Isabela Province, Phillipines, by a local farmer who sent me updates regularly.
Our donation campaign was documented here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5334727.0
Bitcoin was proven once again as a solid medium for donations.

I’m sure we’ll see more donations campaigns also on Bitcointalk for various opportunities where Bitcoin will show its usefulness as a medium for donations.  Smiley

If you know about a currently active donation campaign hosted at Bitcointalk, feel free to share it here and if at least 2 DT1 Members vouch for you and your donation campaign, I’ll include your donation campaign below.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 06:53:53 PM

If you are interested to donate, you can visit their own Announcements where updates are posted frequently:

Campaign by icopress:

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387774.0

Bitcoin :
Code:
bc1qx4mhrpq8fjpppt62gv83vqlaqqwuwqqxjuupeu

Campaign by derBowler:

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387906.0

Bitcoin :
Code:
bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

Ethereum :
Code:
0xD7638eb545678a58A9Fd77B12eb7dF5C30Cec0D5

Monero :
Code:
4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

I have donated to all campaigns listed here and I’m in support of them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7816

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 07:27:28 PM
Merited by 1miau (4), GazetaBitcoin (1)

1miau, Thanks for the mention... in fact the situation has improved significantly since the line of contact has moved 80 kilometers away from my city. In addition, you cited only routine tasks as an example. If someone has a desire, then in the thread there are links to other photographic materials (including those that I published reluctantly). I'll be doing another update soon as well, which means I'm still busy with it...as I don't have much choice.

All Peaceful sky above your head.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 07:41:30 PM

1miau, Thanks for the mention... in fact the situation has improved significantly since the line of contact has moved 80 kilometers away from my city.
Great to hear and it's a big demonstration of power, how useful donations can be if enough people join. I hope it will keep improving.  Smiley

I have added your reply in my OP that people know about all of your work.
Looking forward to your update.

Very good job!  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 08:46:45 PM

In our opinion.currently the media is very influential in all aspects of whatever it all depends on bitcoin users to make donations in the form of media, especially at this time the media is very influential in a reality on social media, with so many media users of course this will be a step that it is very good for bitcoin if you want to make a donation in this way so that it can indirectly have a good effect on the sustainability of bitcoin in the long term, with this at least it can increase public trust in the crypto world today

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 10:19:41 PM

Bitcoin has so far made a very high contribution as a tool for distributing compassionate donations to others, both nationally and internationally, as was the quick response that was done by friends in several countries even though the media was not very kind about this.like in my country which is prone to natural disasters.

bitcoin and crypto assets can be used for a more positive and beneficial. we can see that with , an exchange platform as a charitable channel that accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT and other crypto assets. Not only that, some of them even started to use digital tokens and cryptographic-based technologies such as blockchain, in a careful and more innovative way as a way to make it easier for us to care for others

lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 11:21:06 PM

A very famous usecase for Bitcoin are already donations and Bitcoin as a medium for donations is gaining more support currently.
Bitcoin has a big advantage to make it an excellent choice for donations: Bitcoin is easily accessible, it’s fast and it’s a global network. Especially Bitcoin’s global network is a big game changer in favor of Bitcoin because it can be sent boderless from country to country. It can be sent from Australia to Europe, from Asia to Africa, just everywhere, Bitcoin is accepted.
It is true. Bitcoin is different from any other currency because it has no limitations to send and use. This is probably the reason why Bitcoin is quite popular to be an option for donation. I think with the current imaging of Bitcoin or with the current impression, people will be no longer assume Bitcoin useless or only used for bad purposes. Bitcoin is already a famous media to use for donation purposes. People must change their mindset about Bitcoin.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 11:26:24 PM

It is true. Bitcoin is different from any other currency because it has no limitations to send and use. This is probably the reason why Bitcoin is quite popular to be an option for donation. I think with the current imaging of Bitcoin or with the current impression, people will be no longer assume Bitcoin useless or only used for bad purposes. Bitcoin is already a famous media to use for donation purposes. People must change their mindset about Bitcoin.

Aside from that, donators who do want to be anonymous and not disclose their identity will be encouraged to place their donations. This is another advantage as you can send and receive anonymously. This is why a lot of crypto donations are pouring to Ukraine, anonymous donors sending their crypto to this country without the danger of exposing their identity to the public. You don't need to go to a third party institution just to send money and fill-up a form. If you have your crypto in your wallet, you can directly send it to them. But definitely, make sure that you are sending to the right people not to scammers.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 11:28:59 PM

In our opinion.currently the media is very influential in all aspects of whatever it all depends on bitcoin users to make donations in the form of media, especially at this time the media is very influential in a reality on social media, with so many media users of course this will be a step that it is very good for bitcoin if you want to make a donation in this way so that it can indirectly have a good effect on the sustainability of bitcoin in the long term, with this at least it can increase public trust in the crypto world today

Another reason why bitcoin is a popular medium for donation is that you can collect donations worldwide through bitcoins. Anyone anywhere in the world can easily donate money in bitcoin without any hassle. We have seen recently how conveniently Ukraine collected donations in bitcoins and crypto which otherwise was not possible. Anonymity can be another reason but for me, it is the ease in transactions in bitcoins which encourages people to donate in bitcoin.
suryana

Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:31:33 PM

with the number of media users today, of course, it is very influential in an investment, including in the crypto world where bitcoin is currently the largest investment and is so popular among the public.moreover bitcoin wants to make plans for donations using this media will have a good impact on the survival of bitcoin if which is something you really want to do, let alone the donation is in the form of a positive activity

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:49:24 PM

Changing of beliefs and thoughts would surely be in line on where those bad impressions and treatment might changed overtime specially now that it could be seen that it is really that applicable on donation kind of matter
The good thing about having bitcoin donation as a donator is that you could really sent out funds or donation without making yourself known publicly which is a plus and also any transactions made out by that
donation address could really be seen which it would be transparent whether it is really been applied into that particular cause or aim.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 10:50:04 PM
Merited by icopress (1)

We have some more updates from our campaigns:

derBowler; logistics from Germany to Ukraine, a summary of his achievements so far:

His team achieved:

- a total of 38 vehicles were used for transportations (normal cars, small pickups and even large trucks)

- ca. 125 tonnes fashion

- 70 palettes baby accessoirs

- 80 tonnes baby food

- 60 tonnes washing articles

- 50 tonnes first aid articles

- 20 tonnes medicine

- various technical products

- Drinks, candy, animal food, tool kits, etc.

- a total of 1100 people (mostly women and kids) were brougt to Germany

Original update (German): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387906.msg59791856#msg59791856

Donations are still welcome: bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

icopress; logistics in Ukraine like helping near the frontlines and helping for local civilians:

Luckily, the frontlines were pushed back by Ukraine and the situation is now less dangerous around Mykolaiv.
The Ukrainian army is still doing counter offensives to push back towards Kherson.
icopress is still providing support, there's much to do for local civilians and he's still involved in helping near the frontlines.

Original updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387774.msg59616915#msg59616915

Donations are still welcome: bc1qx4mhrpq8fjpppt62gv83vqlaqqwuwqqxjuupeu

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DapanasFruit

Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 05:00:13 AM

This post made me cry and it is because I can really feel the extreme hardships and difficulties that people of Ukraine are experiencing right now due to mad invasion by Putin. And that is why we must really be supporting the people in there so they can survive this ordeal and one day get back to their normal lives. The outpouring of support for the cause can be heartwarming and is a big reminder to all of us how Bitcoin can be a big tool for the good of humanity. Bitcoin can be the best tool for humanitarian concern and I am sure that people will always remember this into the future. I am also particularly happy to note of that rice farming project right here in my own country courtesy of people who extend their generous help...am thinking right now of maybe also putting up a project for my own community now reeling with a lot of challenges including the increasing prices of foods and common commodities. Thanks for this post.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Quickset

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:32:37 AM

There are definite benefits to accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. First and foremost, you can accept donations from anyone in the world regardless of the currency they have chosen to use. You can also accept donations instantly and without any delays. You can also send donations without any fees or delays, which can be very helpful in situations where immediate aid is required.
tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4012

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 03:13:49 PM
Merited by 1miau (1), icopress (1)

Bitcoin is often accused to be completely useless but of course we know it is not true. Because Bitcoin is useful in various ways already and it will continue to be useful for many more cases when Bitcoin gets more established.
Bitcoin is not useless. If it is useless, it would be a dead coin after 13 years (since 2009). In fact, total transactions and total transaction value per second on Bitcoin network have increased significantly over time. In addition, the growth of Lightning Network in past 2 years are amazing.

Donation or any other activities for good or bad intention, are just part of Bitcoin use-cases.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 12:53:59 PM

It is seriously mind blowing how the whole world can get together and help each other out. Obviously there are a lot more other nations that could have used help but couldn't get the media attention or the pity, like how we all know Africa is doing badly in many nations or how Venezuela was doing badly, but there wasn't bombs raining by Russia there so we didn't care.

I am not sure if it's love for Ukraine or hatred for Russia that caused it, but at the very end I am happy that it's growing. All the other charities that accept bitcoin and helps people are doing a great work, if you are donating with bitcoin from the other side of the world, that shows your humanity and your love, you are a great person.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2022, 10:51:16 PM
Merited by icopress (5)

All the other charities that accept bitcoin and helps people are doing a great work, if you are donating with bitcoin from the other side of the world, that shows your humanity and your love, you are a great person.
Of course, Bitcoin as a global medium for donations is just getting started.  Smiley

Some updates for our campaigns:

The campaign from icopress is still ongoing, he's still helping in his area around Mykolaiv and his recent updates can be found here.
Unfotunately pro-Putin trolls flooded his topic and therefore, it's locked currently.

derBowler has also been several times in Ukraine, delievered material and processed transportations. He's currently preparing a new delievery here., where he's still short of some funds.

Donations are always welcome (donation addresses can be found in the second post).  Smiley Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2022, 04:22:16 AM

With Lightning Network, donation will become more easily. Because donators can donate with smaller fraction of Bitcoin if they don't have big fraction of Bitcoin for donation.

Donation is always good because it helps us to keep warming up our soul by sharing, helping others and be kind with others.

Such donations are very helpful for people in need but make sure you have a good filtering process for your donation delivering. There are bad people who are not actually in need but try to cheat donation. Sad to have such people as they should stay outside and give such presents for others who in poverty and in need of help.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GeraldTucker

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 05:56:22 AM

Bitcoin has become a popular way of donating. Donation imo, is a great responsibility and a person should be aware of the legitimacy of the organisation you are donating in. There has also been a surge in the increasing number of scamming acts.
darkv0rt3x

Activity: 1204
Merit: 658

I rather die on my feet than to live on my knees

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 11:22:52 AM
Merited by 1miau (1)

@icopress I would love to ask a few questions:

1 - How did you get people to trust you in the first place so that people make donations without fearing any scheme? I have no idea how you pulled that out! Is that because you're a well known forum contributor alone?

2 - This is more a generic question but I'm still not sure about the answer. So, you get donations in an address. Then, in order to make those donations actually valuable, you have to sell those Bitcoins for fiat so that you guys can purchase stuff locally. Is it like that that it works? Or what is the process?

Keep up the good work. That is a noble action from you

Bitcoin is energy. Bitcoin is freedom
I rather die on my feet than living on my knees!
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 12:46:48 PM

Lightning network technology that enables instant processing of bitcoin transactions, blockchain transactions are faster and more efficient than traditional banking systems which can take days to process.
and the biggest benefit is being able to receive donations from all over the world directly without any third party involvement and also very transparent.
there is no denying that there are still many donations using fiat that are still dishonest, and donations using bitcoin are the best way to get away from fiat and will in every way be an illustration that bitcoin is good.
and i indirectly donate in some places in my area even though i have to convert it to fiat but it's thanks to bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7816

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2022, 01:50:20 PM
Merited by 1miau (4)

Quote from: darkv0rt3x
How did you get people to trust you in the first place so that people make donations without fearing any scheme? I have no idea how you pulled that out! Is that because you're a well known forum contributor alone?
In fact, a green rating doesn't mean much to me in the current realities, since most users submit green tags for no reason.

Therefore, I think that the matter is in a personal relationship ... After all, most of my friends at the forum have been engaged in business with me for many years and know exactly who I am. In addition, on one of the first days of the war, one well-known forum regular asked me to pay attention to the current situation, so I'm here, so I'm doing what I have to do and not what I want.

This is more a generic question but I'm still not sure about the answer. So, you get donations in an address. Then, in order to make those donations actually valuable, you have to sell those Bitcoins for fiat so that you guys can purchase stuff locally. Is it like that that it works? Or what is the process?
Since the beginning of hostilities, the only possible way for me to exchange bitcoins for hryvnias was primitive exchangers, a list of which can be found on BestChange (terribly unprofitable commissions but there's nothing to be done). I think it is quite possible to exchange any commodity for bitcoins, but you must completely trust the person, otherwise you will learn in practice what a “wrench attack” is. And believe me, when I say this, I am not exaggerating at all, because, as sad as it may sound, at the moment there are enough psychopaths and alcoholics in my country who have been given weapons (a problem that I am sure the government will solve immediately after the end of the war).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 03:58:41 AM
Merited by 1miau (2), icopress (1)

1miau, Thanks for the mention... in fact the situation has improved significantly since the line of contact has moved 80 kilometers away from my city. In addition, you cited only routine tasks as an example. If someone has a desire, then in the thread there are links to other photographic materials (including those that I published reluctantly). I'll be doing another update soon as well, which means I'm still busy with it...as I don't have much choice.

Honestly when I read and saw this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387774.0, I found out how busy you are just to help the place where you are and your heart @icopress I discovered how you are working to help those affected in Ukraine. I'll just wait until next week so that I can also donate through this program that you are currently doing to the poor people affected by the war between Ukraine and Russia. It may be a small amount that I will donate but I hope it will also help to use even though I am only an Asian citizen but through Bitcoin donation I will be able to send my help that comes from my heart. God bless you Sir Smiley

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 05:00:10 AM

Bitcoin is an asset, it is a currency, so it is the perfect means of donation. What I like most about bitcoin is that it can help us call for donations from all over the world, and supporting bitcoin donations won't be as cumbersome and complicated as how the banking system works and we won't have to fear that our donation will be gutted by any middlemen.

In case of those who want to support a donation but do not want to reveal their identity and make their donation public, bitcoin is the best choice.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fernando Gomez

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 04:27:22 AM

Bitcoin donations are almost saving Ukraine. Lightning network has made the transactions really easy and fast. Whereas if the same transaction of fiat has to take plans ity might even take days.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 04:17:51 AM

Bitcoin is an asset, it is a currency, so it is the perfect means of donation. What I like most about bitcoin is that it can help us call for donations from all over the world, and supporting bitcoin donations won't be as cumbersome and complicated as how the banking system works and we won't have to fear that our donation will be gutted by any middlemen.

In case of those who want to support a donation but do not want to reveal their identity and make their donation public, bitcoin is the best choice.

You're right about that folks, What's even better about Bitcoin donation, any race in the world can donate to people in need as long as the address to which bitcoin is sent to a good person and has a pure desire to help others. really, and when that can be said if the donation that anyone will give is not wasted, I'm sure there is.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ireor

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 04:27:36 AM

Definitely, I agree with you Smiley Bitcoin is a better option when it comes to donation than cash because of its nature of transaction, a transparent and decentralized way of sending money, the smoothness to send the money without the fear of linking cards when sending via fiat currency (which can be later hacked) etc. , I guess Bitcoin will soon be utilized for more greater causes
Toni Ross

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 04:40:12 AM

Indeed! Bitcoin has become a very popular way of making donations. And Lightning networks have worked as a catalyst in the process.
Isoprofit

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 11:25:05 AM

Bitcoin is surely a great asset to donate. But what should matter is whether the person to whom you are donating the bitcoin will be able to make the right use of it or not. If not, it will be useless. Otherwise, there is no denying the fact that bitcoin transactions are super quick and can help anyone in real-time.
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 01:15:27 PM
Merited by 1miau (1)

Then what? The same can be argued when you make a donation in fiat and even in toilet paper. No matter what currency is involved, the right way to use it is always up for debate.
You can surf the web and you will find some scandals about reputable organizations. Or stories about donations that were made through stolen credit cards. By the way, this case is not possible with Bitcoin (unless you hacked a wallet).

"bitcoin transactions are super quick and can help anyone in real-time."
Yes, that's right, but the banking system can be instant. Can bitcoin'stransactions be instant? Nope, so comparing the 'speed' is useless.
 Only the point you are missing is that those collecting donations in crypto still need the banking system to convert to fiat anyway. So the problem is the same if people/organizations have some difficulties accessing the banking system (sometimes just to open a bank accont). Or in Africa, you want to send a donation in crypto when most of the people don't have access to the internet, and even electricity

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1389

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 06:02:47 PM

If we're talking about the practical side of things, I do believe that Bitcoin is great for donations. The on-chain fees have been very reasonable for a while now, and donations usually don't have an urgency similar to that of paying in a coffee shop while there's a queue behind you, for example. It's also particularly convenient for international donations, and I've seen it with the case of Ukraine. If you're abroad and don't have a Ukrainian banking card, it can be tricky to send money because you usually need all sorts of details, and an international transfer can take whole day (or more if it's a Friday evening or during the weekend). With Bitcoin, it's super simple because there's just one thing (the address), and you just send the money there without entering any details about you or the receiver. As for the way of using the money, well, if you can't use BTC to buy things directly, you can sell it for fiat on a local exchange. And it's still easier this way than an international transfer (and also takes less time).

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 11:46:20 PM

These projects are all clear proofs that Bitcoin can be used in multi-dimensional ways profitably. Using Bitcoin in war-torn areas where accesses to financial institutions are very limited or even non-existing is a pointer that Bitcoin is here to solve the financial challenges of humanity. Bitcoin privacy feature seems to agree with the teachings of my religion that advises believers to give secretly. @1miau, @derBowler, @icopress your selfless service is commendable. Selfless giving is reaching out to people that cannot return back your kind gestures and that is what you guys have done. All I can say is thank you and keep up the good works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 11:55:26 PM
Merited by 1miau (1)

How did you get people to trust you in the first place so that people make donations without fearing any scheme? I have no idea how you pulled that out! Is that because you're a well known forum contributor alone?
In fact, a green rating doesn't mean much to me in the current realities, since most users submit green tags for no reason.

Therefore, I think that the matter is in a personal relationship ... After all, most of my friends at the forum have been engaged in business with me for many years and know exactly who I am. In addition, on one of the first days of the war, one well-known forum regular asked me to pay attention to the current situation, so I'm here, so I'm doing what I have to do and not what I want.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, icopress.

Unfortunately, the majority of scammers in this forum are cloaked with green ratings as they take advantage of this position to misrepresent others. I remember, there was a situation where a famous local poster asked for a loan. His request was granted due to the green/positive ratings he accumulated overtime but he withdrew from the loan and leaving this forum again.

Positive and green ratings do not guarantee absolutely that your transaction with another person will be successful and safe. The only blanket of security that you can have is by checking if he/she has previously done multiple transactions involving the one that you are specifically asking for.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mia Chloe

Activity: 336
Merit: 495

Math + Code = Blockchain 😁

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 02:24:43 PM

I have donated to all campaigns listed here and I’m in support of them.

@1miau I would like to make a translation of this post in my local board so I am requesting a slot.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 03:24:02 PM

The use of Bitcoin not only provides benefits to individuals who invest in it, Bitcoin can also provide benefits to the wider community, especially those affected by natural disasters or victims of war. Raising donations using Bitcoin makes it easier for anyone who wants to donate, everyone in various parts of the world can make donations without having to convert to a certain currency to make a donation. The multifunctional nature of Bitcoin has changed people's views on doing things that fiat currency has not been able to do, Bitcoin technology will continue to develop because it always makes things easier for anyone who holds it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
derBowler

Activity: 628
Merit: 413

Alle sagten es geht nicht bis Einer einfach machte

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 09:40:27 PM
Merited by 1miau (10)

- Update -

Hello to all

I think it's really great that you still think of us and that we can continue to experience your support, respect

Thank you, thank you, thank you

The destruction in the Ukraine can hardly be put into words, what is shown here in the news doesn't even come close to what has really been destroyed on the ground. People are living in their bombed-out houses in rural areas, where there is no electricity, heating or running water, not to mention that the houses themselves are on the verge of collapse.
We spoke to some of them and they all unanimously said where should we go - this is our home, we bought the house and we can't afford anything new.
Dear community, we are really lucky that we are doing well, even if one or the other may not have an easy life, but we are still better off than the people living in the Ukraine. Despite the whole situation, the people there still help each other and everyone does what they can, they really give each other the shirt off their backs.
They are all the happier when we come by with our aid shipments and think of these people, they are happy about every little thing like a woollen blanket, gas cooker, water, hygiene articles, old clothes, toys for the children, medicines, baby food, candles and much more.

Our next transport will start again at Easter with lots of relief supplies of all kinds as well as lots of toys and sweets. Hundreds of Easter bags are currently being packed every day by various helpers in their free time for various children there.

We are in constant contact with the military and so we can plan all our aid shipments properly and also guarantee that it arrives where it is supposed to.
So far we have had no problems with our transports apart from a few minor issues, so a big thank you to everyone involved.

I can tell you that we should be aware and grateful that we were born and are allowed to live here in the western republic, somehow the world seems to be very inconsistent at the moment and nobody really knows how it will end.

So we are still here and will help the people in Ukraine as much as we can.

So I can only call on you once again to continue to support us so that we can continue to organise the aid transports.

Here is another campaign and collaboration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_rlrt0rnVQ

Music unites and is also the greatest thing that has been created in co-operation.

So as you can see it all has a meaning and purpose, we are proud of what has been created here

In this sense, thanks to all, stay healthy, if you have any questions, please contact me.

Please continue to support us, we are grateful for any support and the people of Ukraine are even more grateful

for Bitcoin : bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

for Ethereum : 0xD7638eb545678a58A9Fd77B12eb7dF5C30Cec0D5

Best regards
Tim

1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 05:31:28 PM

Your support to help Ukrainians in dire need is truly appreciated, derBowler. I'm sure your efforts are really providing basic help to these people and that's what's really important for them right now. It's a pity that Putin keeps attacking Ukraine and especially civilians and civilian insfrastructure.  Lips sealed
KUDOS to your and all of your fellow people helping to get aid into Ukraine to provide support to civilians.

Maybe we can get some more donations for you as I've recently donated my won prize of 13 mBTC from a giveaway, where I've won:

After winning first place here, I would like to donate my win to an Ukrainian aid campaign, organized by forum member @derBowler.

Hopefully there will be more donations coming in soon for you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vincom

Activity: 84
Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 11:39:35 PM

I think it's really great that you still think of us and that we can continue to experience your support, respect
Thank derBowler for your efforts in supporting Ukraine and its people during this difficult time. I hope that the war will end soon and that Ukraine will be restored soon, that children can go back to school soon and that people can walk the streets without fear of being attacked by bombs.

This war is also the first high-profile case in which everyone in the world can donate for humanitarian and reconstruction purposes in Ukraine. In 2017, there were many projects related to the humanitarian and charitable fields, but they all failed. In the end, it is BTC and ETH that are doing a very good job of this. That's what sets King and Queen apart from other projects in the crypto market.

Prayers for Ukraine, glory to Ukraine and blessings to you!

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 01:19:58 AM

Obviously,bitcoin has no limitations has it serves too many purposes as a digital currency.It didn't just tackled the financial crisis as we all know,it also offered freedom and financial independence,and it completely improves the complications and risks present in the financial markets.

Bitcoin has come a long way,and its no child's play.It's existence as a global game changer is constantly laying and creating lasting changes for humanity.I'm overwhelmed  by its Capability to render multi and multiple approach to a better life.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 01:44:20 AM

@icopress I would love to ask a few questions:

1 - How did you get people to trust you in the first place so that people make donations without fearing any scheme? I have no idea how you pulled that out! Is that because you're a well known forum contributor alone?

2 - This is more a generic question but I'm still not sure about the answer. So, you get donations in an address. Then, in order to make those donations actually valuable, you have to sell those Bitcoins for fiat so that you guys can purchase stuff locally. Is it like that that it works? Or what is the process?

Keep up the good work. That is a noble action from you

@icopress is known in the forum over the years and has gained reputation, he is known to notable forum members in various tiers. His campaigns and his ability to multitask across multiple of them in an orderly manner still keeps him steps ahead.

Forum members with such degree of dedication and transparency have little worries over being committed with resources as they are well trusted to deliver on their promises. 

Just to note, I believe, amongst others, that money or the amount of  money you have at your disposal is the direct degree of trust the state has in you, as money is a property of the state, so, the amount vested on @icopress in terms of donations is the degree of trust the forum has in him. We should worry less about him as he didn't just fall on it, he worked hard enough to earn that trust.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3008

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 02:59:07 AM
Merited by derBowler (2)

I've run several charity auctions via this forum where bitcoin was used as the primary donation method.  Now to be fair, of the three different auctions I've ran on the site here, it was to two different charity organizations.  One accepted bitcoin as is, and the other I did have to sell in order to swap that bitcoin in to USD to be able to donate to the charity.

But, here's an example of one of the charities I ran here on the forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248727.msg33830334#msg33830334

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
martinex

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 05:23:49 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

And that’s what happening to Bitcoin currently, it’s getting more useful every day, especially for donations.

And it will grow if the level of public awareness about other functions of cryptocurrency in this case BTC I think will be even better, where donors who have donated ownership can easily check easily of the transactions they have sent.

Yes. BTC is very liquid besides that's true as OP mentioned BTC is also global and easy to access and makes it so easy especially for cross-border donations or humanitarian aid in addition to the potential for quick returns and potential assets to invest.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
derBowler

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 08:18:43 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2024, 08:30:02 AM by derBowler
Merited by 1miau (10)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

I'm contacting you again because we've been approached again to see if we could organise a few more ambulances.

The last campaign with the emergency vehicles was so great that some Doctors in the Ukraine have joined forces and are now travelling across the Country to visit and provide medical care to people in the Ukraine who need medical help but are no longer able to drive to a Hospital due to destroyed infrastructure or are no longer able to do so themselves.
As the ambulances are of a very high standard, almost like a mobile operating theatre, even very difficult cases can be treated, which also benefits the soldiers and the Military, who have also asked for a Vehicle.

We, who have been organising aid transports and materials of all kinds for the local people for almost two years now, are of course doing everything we can to make this happen again.
As we have been in very close contact with the Military and also with some aid Organisations on the ground from the very beginning and we now know each other personally, we know that everything we put together here will arrive there and go into the right hands.

So everything, and we really mean everything, goes one-to-one into the Projects and help for the People in Ukraine.

However, as this is beyond our financial means, we are now more dependent on external support, as this is something very different and not easy.

Maybe you can imagine to support us in this local Project, it does not have to be a lot, everyone a little bit as you can but together we are strong.

Feel free to advertise it and there will certainly be a report like with the other projects.
Unfortunately, such help is still seen as very critical, which also leads to hostility etc. so be careful when you ask, we have already experienced a lot here.

But I still believe that we should not stand idly by, especially as it is ultimately about Europe, our homeland, and the People in Ukraine who are like you and me, already have very little and now everything has been destroyed, so we should help those who are not so well off.

I would like to say thank you and hope for a lot of support so that we can give some people some peace and above all hope.

With this in mind, everyone stay healthy and if you have any questions, just write to me, please

Greetings Tim

PS: I very much hope that we can live together peacefully again at some point, but this does not look like it at the moment, see the new problem Israel and Iran all the more we have to stick together. Those who are doing well should perhaps help the poorer ones to restore a balance and give the poorer ones a little hope again. Thank you
Popkon6

Activity: 588
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:49:12 AM
Merited by derBowler (2)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

I'm contacting you again because we've been approached again to see if we could organise a few more ambulances.

The last campaign with the emergency vehicles was so great that some Doctors in the Ukraine have joined forces and are now travelling across the Country to visit and provide medical care to people in the Ukraine who need medical help but are no longer able to drive to a Hospital due to destroyed infrastructure or are no longer able to do so themselves.
As the ambulances are of a very high standard, almost like a mobile operating theatre, even very difficult cases can be treated, which also benefits the soldiers and the Military, who have also asked for a Vehicle.

We, who have been organising aid transports and materials of all kinds for the local people for almost two years now, are of course doing everything we can to make this happen again.
As we have been in very close contact with the Military and also with some aid Organisations on the ground from the very beginning and we now know each other personally, we know that everything we put together here will arrive there and go into the right hands.

So everything, and we really mean everything, goes one-to-one into the Projects and help for the People in Ukraine.

However, as this is beyond our financial means, we are now more dependent on external support, as this is something very different and not easy.

Maybe you can imagine to support us in this local Project, it does not have to be a lot, everyone a little bit as you can but together we are strong.

Feel free to advertise it and there will certainly be a report like with the other projects.
Unfortunately, such help is still seen as very critical, which also leads to hostility etc. so be careful when you ask, we have already experienced a lot here.

But I still believe that we should not stand idly by, especially as it is ultimately about Europe, our homeland, and the People in Ukraine who are like you and me, already have very little and now everything has been destroyed, so we should help those who are not so well off.

I would like to say thank you and hope for a lot of support so that we can give some people some peace and above all hope.

With this in mind, everyone stay healthy and if you have any questions, just write to me, please

Greetings Tim

I read your entire post and my heart wept. Because when a country is at war, it is difficult to get safe water for survival, so if you can help in that place, it will definitely be the best thing to do.

PS: I very much hope that we can live together peacefully again at some point, but this does not look like it at the moment, see the new problem Israel and Iran all the more we have to stick together. Those who are doing well should perhaps help the poorer ones to restore a balance and give the poorer ones a little hope again. Thank you

However, new problems have arisen between Iran and Israel, a massive war is going on in the world, due to which the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend. I also want to help but I have to give (1 to 2 weeks time) so that I can collect my money. But I will not mention here the amount of help I want to give, but I will keep myself calm and if everyone helps together, it will definitely be possible to reach the highest level.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 11:10:12 AM

Once again nice to hear your update. It's great to see that you and your friends are stil dedicated to help Ukrainians.
Maybe you can still get enough support to fund your operations.
Bitcointalk is a great community where I'm sure that you'll see some more donations to get enough funds for your next campaign.

Take care and a big Kudos for your support and aid!
All the best for your new mission!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
derBowler

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 07:50:13 AM

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

I read your entire post and my heart wept. Because when a country is at war, it is difficult to get safe water for survival, so if you can help in that place, it will definitely be the best thing to do.

However, new problems have arisen between Iran and Israel, a massive war is going on in the world, due to which the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend. I also want to help but I have to give (1 to 2 weeks time) so that I can collect my money. But I will not mention here the amount of help I want to give, but I will keep myself calm and if everyone helps together, it will definitely be possible to reach the highest level.

Hello

Yes, it is very, very bad in Ukraine, the more you go deeper into the country, the more words fail you.

As an aid organisation, we also have counsellors for our helpers because you have to come to terms with what you see there.

I think it's great that you want to help us, really great, thank you

We hope that others will help us, because this will benefit everyone

Greetings Tim
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 08:03:33 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

It’s incredible how much help is sent to people who need it the most.

But also I think this is good to show the world that bitcoin is not only prone to being used as an illegal payment but it can also be used to help others. Donating does not always require the sender’s information and they might want to keep it safe often obscuring their data which makes sense why they would prefer to use bitcoin.

If they want an organization or a people even against their government’s policies (for example an organization is retaliating against unlawful practices of the government) then they can use bitcoin to show support without sacrificing their own safety

1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 05:11:36 PM
Merited by derBowler (6)

We hope that others will help us, because this will benefit everyone
Very true, even small amounts can be helpful because just imagine, 20 people donate 5 USD each, it's again a donation of 200 USD and every small amount of money counts.

I've just sent an additional small transaction of valuable BTC to you to guarantee that your next delievery will be successful: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/d1cf61eff4e923df637e9a9f0b0b12244f3be4d034d5121891e1098e229b65f0
I hope it helps.  Smiley

And for everyone else: your donations are always welcome.  Smiley
If any of you want to donate a little bit to help derBowler achieving a new delievery, your help is much appreciated and you'll find his Bitcoin addresses below, where you can donate to.

To get more information about his latest updates, you can also check his topic here: Ambulance - Campaign - Ukraine

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:35:28 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2024, 06:29:35 PM by AmoreJaz
Merited by derBowler (1)

It’s incredible how much help is sent to people who need it the most.

But also I think this is good to show the world that bitcoin is not only prone to being used as an illegal payment but it can also be used to help others. Donating does not always require the sender’s information and they might want to keep it safe often obscuring their data which makes sense why they would prefer to use bitcoin.

If they want an organization or a people even against their government’s policies (for example an organization is retaliating against unlawful practices of the government) then they can use bitcoin to show support without sacrificing their own safety

This is just one of the good faces of bitcoin or crypto. It is so easy to send across border without incurring much fee. And there's no need of paperwork or other docs just to send big amount of money. Anonymous transaction is indeed one of the perks of this currency. And that is why a lot of politicians are against it because they can't chase those big donators as they don't know their identities. They can't blackmail those high-profile donators anymore because they are anonymous.. Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BlackBoss_

Activity: 630
Merit: 401

Rollbit - the casino for you. Take $RLB token!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 01:51:21 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

This is just one of the good faces of bitcoin or crypto. It is so easy to send across border without incurring much fee. And there's no need of paperwork or other docs just to send big amount of money. Anonymous transaction is indeed one of the perks of this currency. And that is why a lot of politicians are against it because they can't chase those big donators as they don't know their identities.
Paper or other documents can be lost, damaged or trashed and lost forever but with bitcoin and Bitcoin transactions, they will be stored on its blockchain. It's a public ledger, decentralized, irreversible and a confirmed transaction on Bitcoin blockchain will be there forever.

No loss, damage or trash can erase it from Bitcoin blockchain and Bitcoin block explorers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
2Pizza410000BTC

Merit: 202

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 02:43:20 AM
Merited by Nothingtodo (1), Out of mind (1)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

I appreciate you taking this nice step. A very nice step has been taken. We all will help as best we can and transform this campaign from success to success.

I am a Bangladeshi I support Ukraine. I am ready to help. My small help may not make this campaign a success but everyone's small help will definitely make this campaign a success. I would like to donate $10 here. I can't pay in bitcoin or ethereum due to high transaction fees. I want to send BNB, USDT Bep20 as payment method. Please you can add some more payment method system to receive payment:

Example: USDT ****** Bep20 address or USDT tron address

Please give me BNB Bep20 address or USDT TRC-20 address.

I will wait for you if you give me the address I will send my help.

Thank you

Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 05:09:53 AM

Ambulance - Campaign

~~✂️

✂️✂️

OP, I'm so sorry to read your post that not everyone has the mindset to stand by people these days. If you have taken such an initiative then I think one of the best steps you have taken, surely many people will help you in this matter, also I want to donate here. As you are currently doing a social work it is really good anyway I wish you complete success in your venture.

Bitcoin transaction fee high  Roll Eyes

I pray for you and your country that God will soon make your venture successful. Although currently you use Donate Addresses Ethereum and Bitcoin chain, there are very high transaction fees. And because of these high transaction fees, small donors like us are unable to give even if we try to extend a helping hand. Anyway I will definitely help but as most of the transactions seem to be free now, I would suggest you to add TRC20 address to which we can send the USDT. And I will help with $10 equivalent, but I will be happy if you add the TRC20 (Tron) address here. 
If the transaction fee in Bitcoin is temporarily reduced, then I will definitely help by paying in Bitcoin.
Thank you

Nothingtodo

Activity: 266
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 09:23:23 AM

I am working on a bounty signature campaign and hope to get some dollar payment from that signature campaign in the future and from that payment insh-allah I hope to be able to make a donation. It will really feel good to participate in all these donations and you will surely feel very blessed for this great work in future. I would definitely like to make some donations here in the future.

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
Yukyzu

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 09:57:54 AM

OP, I'm so sorry to read your post that not everyone has the mindset to stand by people these days. If you have taken such an initiative then I think one of the best steps you have taken, surely many people will help you in this matter, also I want to donate here. As you are currently doing a social work it is really good anyway I wish you complete success in your venture.

I pray for you and your country that God will soon make your venture successful. Although currently you use Donate Addresses Ethereum and Bitcoin chain, there are very high transaction fees. And because of these high transaction fees, small donors like us are unable to give even if we try to extend a helping hand. Anyway I will definitely help but as most of the transactions seem to be free now, I would suggest you to add TRC20 address to which we can send the USDT. And I will help with $10 equivalent, but I will be happy if you add the TRC20 (Tron) address here. 
If the transaction fee in Bitcoin is temporarily reduced, then I will definitely help by paying in Bitcoin.
Thank you
For those of us who only have a few Bitcoin assets, of course sending donations at this time via Bitcoin is not the right time, as you said, the current transaction costs are very high and the advice you give is also very good if you can add another address as you mentioned. Maybe someone will be able to give their donation and I think this can also cover the needs needed at that place.

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
derBowler

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 04:16:18 PM

Hello together

I think it's great that you want to help us, my respect and a big thank you.

Unfortunately we can't offer you any other addresses, as an aid organisation (DRK) we decided to use Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero after consulting our investor/exchange and fixed addresses were set up for them.

If we were to add another address now, we would have to register this again as everything is constantly checked for correctness. Furthermore, we would then have to exchange the other tokens/coins for Bitcoin or Ethereum, which would mean that less of the donated amount would be available.
Unfortunately, an ambulance like the one from the first campaign costs several thousand euros second-hand and the vehicles have to be fully equipped.
We are lucky that we can buy the vehicles from our own stock, so we can keep the prices low, know that everything is available and working, but unfortunately we don't get them for free either.

So we need every cent to be able to handle this and don't want to lose money on any fees.

So I ask you to send your donations in Bitcoin or Ehtereum, if the fees are too high, then send the coins at a slower speed.
Our investor doesn't care if the confirmations take several days, he would make these amounts available to us immediately so that we can realise the project.

I hope that you understand and on behalf of everyone involved I say thank you thank you thank you.

We very much hope that we can help the Ukrainians again this time with this campaign, so that their suffering can be alleviated a little.

Please stay healthy

Greetings Tim
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 10:51:35 PM

Thank you
For those of us who only have a few Bitcoin assets, of course sending donations at this time via Bitcoin is not the right time, as you said, the current transaction costs are very high and the advice you give is also very good if you can add another address as you mentioned. Maybe someone will be able to give their donation and I think this can also cover the needs needed at that place.
True, with too higher transaction fees right now it is insane to engage in any transaction because if you will only send or transfer a little amount then it is not worthy because for sure your transaction fee will be more higher than the amount you will transfer, I saw this topic or post but the thing is right now I dont have the capability to donate because I do have a little amount of holdings but for sure if there will be more donation post that in need I hope I might be able to give some donations and also of course the transaction fee will cool down and decrease to single digit dollar, but I do hope OP will add another form of donations, I mean there are other networks such as USDT or TRC20 and many more, dont just limit in bitcoin because for sure no one will engage in any transaction right now if the transaction fee is too much.

Out of mind

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 03:42:31 AM
Merited by derBowler (3)

Unfortunately we can't offer you any other addresses, as an aid organisation (DRK) we decided to use Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero after consulting our investor/exchange and fixed addresses were set up for them.

If it was decided by the (DRK) organisation, then I think it might have been done for their convenience. But since you currently add Monero with Ethereum, bitcoin, it is a good initiative. However, since the TRC20 has not taken any decision to add addresses, we should now be better off using Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monera to send donations. However, the amount of donations I want to send requires more transaction fees than currently, Bitcoin and Ethereum require more transaction fees. So I decided to send the donation through Bitcoin, but maybe it will take me some time, currently the transaction fee has not reduced much, but maybe I think the transaction fee will come down in the last few days. And when the transaction fee is in my possession and cool, I will definitely send the donation for your country and the welfare of your people. 
Thank you

derBowler

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 05:33:46 PM
Merited by Out of mind (1)

If it was decided by the (DRK) organisation, then I think it might have been done for their convenience. But since you currently add Monero with Ethereum, bitcoin, it is a good initiative. However, since the TRC20 has not taken any decision to add addresses, we should now be better off using Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monera to send donations. However, the amount of donations I want to send requires more transaction fees than currently, Bitcoin and Ethereum require more transaction fees. So I decided to send the donation through Bitcoin, but maybe it will take me some time, currently the transaction fee has not reduced much, but maybe I think the transaction fee will come down in the last few days. And when the transaction fee is in my possession and cool, I will definitely send the donation for your country and the welfare of your people. 
Thank you

Hello,

This has nothing to do with the convenience of our organization.

At the time, we agreed with the investor which cryptocurrency would be best suited to guarantee a certain anonymity towards the supporters.
There are some people who want to support us but want to remain anonymous and at that time nobody could have guessed that the fees would rise like this.
It's up to everyone whether they want to announce what, who, how much or prefer to remain anonymous.

Of course, it also has something to do with the organization, unfortunately it is not so easy to add another address of another cryptocurrency for an aid project. Because everything is controlled by us and we can always prove what was done with it, for what purpose and when. An additional or new cryptocurrency would first have to be checked/verified by us.

Therefore I ask you to use these known addresses, it is no problem for us if you take the fees as small as possible for cost reasons and it will take several days until it is confirmed.

On behalf of all I thank you that you want to help us, we can use every cent for this important project and are still looking for supporters / investors.

Greetings Tim
Out of mind

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 04:25:09 AM
Merited by 2Pizza410000BTC (3)

Thank you

You are right that currently many are unable to send donations, especially small investors, due to high transaction fees. For example, if people like you and me are sending donations through bitcoin and Ethereum to make this campaign a success, we are facing problems due to high transaction fees. But the platforms and chains you mentioned are actually not supported by (DRK) organization, as the OP mentioned here. However, since a new chain has already been added to Monero, you can send donations here if you wish. Moreover, you can wait for Bitcoin transaction fees to come under control then you can send donations for a small fee.

@2Pizza410000BTC, Although it does not approve from the (DRK) organization due to which the addresses of the platforms provided by you are not added. You must notice this, but you will understand and when you send the donation when the bitcoin transaction fee comes down, of course it may take some time but no problem you can take a little more time and send the amount you want to send later.

Lidger

Activity: 70
Merit: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:50:06 AM

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

It is truly heart wrenching to hear such a heartbreaking incident. The people of a war-torn country know how difficult it is to survive in that country. We regularly read various news of war-torn countries and we give a sad reaction to those news but if we can directly stand by the people of those war-torn countries without giving a sad reaction there, it will help them a lot in this difficult time. I don't have any income from online but I always try to help such humanitarian work. Since you gave bitcoin and ethereum address I will definitely try to help here if the transaction fee for bitcoin is normal, thanks.
synchronym

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 11:07:09 AM
Merited by derBowler (2)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

It is truly heart wrenching to hear such a heartbreaking incident. The people of a war-torn country know how difficult it is to survive in that country. We regularly read various news of war-torn countries and we give a sad reaction to those news but if we can directly stand by the people of those war-torn countries without giving a sad reaction there, it will help them a lot in this difficult time. I don't have any income from online but I always try to help such humanitarian work. Since you gave bitcoin and ethereum address I will definitely try to help here if the transaction fee for bitcoin is normal, thanks.
You are right this post really made me cry. When there is a war with a country, the people of that country can understand well that the life of the people can be like in the war situation. At least we have understood through this post. Warring countries must be very difficult because they don't have timely food supply, they have to live in constant fear when they know who is being attacked. If I could help in any way, I would definitely try my best to stand by the side of these fighting people.

2Pizza410000BTC

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:43:31 PM
Merited by derBowler (2)

Thank you

You are right that currently many are unable to send donations, especially small investors, due to high transaction fees. For example, if people like you and me are sending donations through bitcoin and Ethereum to make this campaign a success, we are facing problems due to high transaction fees. But the platforms and chains you mentioned are actually not supported by (DRK) organization, as the OP mentioned here. However, since a new chain has already been added to Monero, you can send donations here if you wish. Moreover, you can wait for Bitcoin transaction fees to come under control then you can send donations for a small fee.

@2Pizza410000BTC, Although it does not approve from the (DRK) organization due to which the addresses of the platforms provided by you are not added. You must notice this, but you will understand and when you send the donation when the bitcoin transaction fee comes down, of course it may take some time but no problem you can take a little more time and send the amount you want to send later.
Yes bro i understand but i wanted to send help now so wanted alternative system. If possible can you send me the USDT or XRP or Monero address @DRK I would like to send help right now. And if not possible then definitely give me time if the transaction fee is normal I will send it. But I will take 1 to 2 days, if the transaction fee is not normal, then I will send with the transaction fee as normal, when the transaction fee is normal, the transaction will be confirmed.

bitcoin_mining

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 04:28:50 PM
Merited by derBowler (2)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

Irrespective of religion and caste, people should always stand by their side in danger and extend a helping hand in such danger. The work you have undertaken is no doubt a very humanitarian one, but besides this work, I feel that any faithful member among you should lend a helping hand to Philistine. There are many brutal killings going on in Palestine and people have lost their homes, lost their relatives and are living without food. If a helping hand could be extended to the Philistines along with other humanitarian work, perhaps that would also be a very humanitarian work. It's not a big deal that I don't have any income from online because if you have the mentality to help, you don't have to earn from online. I will somehow manage the money and try to donate to all these works.
Belarge

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:26:37 PM
Merited by derBowler (2)

Don't jeopardize our moment and having good strategies to implement. Everyday comes with promises and we worked toward achieving our targets which is been mapped out in the system. We have the top whales in the market, they generate huge earnings and doing the ultimate moves for the smooth running of the market. We become practical to the real world, acknowledge the fact that bitcoin have tender greater aides to the current universe and have also puts food on the table.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
derBowler

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 10:22:30 AM

Hello

So here's a little update! I'm delighted

We will be able to take over the first vehicle very soon and all this only with supporters.
So as you can see we are doing everything possible to realise this project to help the Ukrainians.

That's why I ask you to advertise for us and support us, it's for a very good cause and we are all human beings.

Here are the addresses again:

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Greetings Tim
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 216

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 10:53:22 AM
Merited by BitcoinPak (2), derBowler (1)

Hello

We will be able to take over the first vehicle very soon and all this only with supporters.
So as you can see we are doing everything possible to realise this project to help the Ukrainians.

We are all human so we should help each other. OP I respect the great initiative you have taken because you are doing all kinds of support to help the poor and needy people of Ukraine. Those people who have sufficient capacity to help should devote themselves to these great works and stand by the helpless people. I will try my best to stand by the Ukrainians to the best of my ability.

That's why I ask you to advertise for us and support us, it's for a very good cause and we are all human beings.

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Greetings Tim
Maybe created another opportunity for people to lend a helping hand. Because in the last few days i.e. after the bitcoin halving we have seen that the amount of bitcoin transaction fee has increased to a great extent and also the ethereum fee is always increasing. As a result of which two addresses were given in your helper post earlier Bitcoin and Ethereum address but you have added the new Monero address due to which people can now send Monero and extend their helping hand very quickly now they don't have to suffer from the problem of transaction fees.

It might be better if you add one more address which is USDT (Bep-20 or TRC20) because the fee to send USDT is very low.

Out of mind

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 04:25:04 PM
Merited by derBowler (4), FinePoine0 (1)

Hello

Greetings Tim

It is really great that if you can grab this vehicle soon, then you can definitely stand by the side of the sick people and the helpless and help them reach the hospital with this ambulance. And I hope that you will certainly be able to purchase it very quickly, and I believe that this project of helping the Ukrainians will be successful and implemented very soon. Of course, it should be done by everyone so that this project is done among everyone and many people will donate, and as we all are human beings we should stand by everyone.

I made a post a few days ago and promised to send a BTC 0.0001586 donation to make this project a success and purchase an ambulance to help the Ukrainians. So that this little donation of mine helps to help people, although I am donating a small amount as a small investor, if I had enough half I would definitely try to give more. However, I pray for all the suffering Ukrainians that they will soon be free from the war and succeed in living a normal life.

Although Bitcoin's transaction fees are not very cool at present, they may come down to even lower very soon. Although currently I have sent a donation of BTC 0.0001586, but it is not completed, I hope it will be completed when the transaction fee comes down. I have sent the donation here transaction fee at 22sat/vB, although the fee has come down a bit now, I hope it won't be too long before the bitcoin transaction fee mempool comes up at this stage.

Transaction pending: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/332e275caa69abed1949bba5406708911f7846e302883497563dff2897003aec

teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 50

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 06:58:11 PM

This is an interesting article altogether, nice facts put together, another thing I love about using bitcoin as a means of donation is that most persons love to keep a low profile when offering donations and bitcoin offers then that privacy and they can't be traced making it a better means for donations than fait.

And also if I were to receive bitcoin as donation, I could also chose to keep it for longer and let the value grow, although it's not very advisable if you can't or won't be ready for bear.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fuso.hp

Merit: 262

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 03:36:38 AM
Merited by derBowler (2), bitcoin_mining (1)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

It is an example of people standing for people for people and in the danger of people, forgetting caste. When we see people in danger, we want to help people and when we cannot help, we pray that those people can come out of danger. The matter mentioned here will touch everyone's tender heart. When such a situation arises in a country, the people of that country understand how difficult it is for them to live. Those who die in such situations may not have survival or life in danger but those who survive have to face challenges every second and fight to survive every second.  

The initiative taken here is undoubtedly commendable and we support this initiative. We should all help each other as much as possible so that our help is of little benefit to these helpless people.

I will send some donations to this address as soon as I can and I will confirm the matter here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 04:44:31 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

We live in different countries, we may not be able to go and help directly, but we can extend a helping hand from our position in different ways. It is truly commendable to support the war-affected people of Ukraine in the long-running war. War is something that only those who go through it can really understand how much it hurts. This idea really stirs my conscience, I will try to help as fast as I can. I think that all of us can help the people of the war-torn country as much as we can from our position, everyone's small and big help can save many lives.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
derBowler

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 06:28:25 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2024, 06:43:31 AM by derBowler

And also if I were to receive bitcoin as donation, I could also chose to keep it for longer and let the value grow, although it's not very advisable if you can't or won't be ready for bear.

Hello@ teamsherry

As we are an aid organization and not a betting office, this is out of the question for us.

We stand for human values and not for making a profit.

This is also the reason why we cannot simply add another address or currency, as this is all done via a trustee/lawyer who monitors and documents this for us, so we can prove at any time what was done with which money and when.

This is the only way to create trust and every supporter knows that everything is above board and that's the way it has to be.

It is really great that if you can grab this vehicle soon, then you can definitely stand by the side of the sick people and the helpless and help them reach the hospital with this ambulance. And I hope that you will certainly be able to purchase it very quickly, and I believe that this project of helping the Ukrainians will be
Although Bitcoin's transaction fees are not very cool at present, they may come down to even lower very soon. Although currently I have sent a donation of BTC 0.0001586, but it is not completed, I hope it will be completed when the transaction fee comes down. I have sent the donation here transaction fee at 22sat/vB, although the fee has come down a bit now, I hope it won't be too long before the bitcoin transaction fee mempool comes up at this stage.

Transaction pending: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/332e275caa69abed1949bba5406708911f7846e302883497563dff2897003aec
Hello @ Out of mind

Thank you, thank you, thank you has arrived and has already been confirmed, thank you very much again

Ambulance - Campaign

I will send some donations to this address as soon as I can and I will confirm the matter here.

Hallo@ Fuso.hp and everyone else here

Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe!

Wie gesagt, es ist für einen verdammt guten Zweck, heute Morgen hatten wir über unsere Kontakte vor Ort ein Telefonat mit einem Chefarzt in der Ukraine und die Fahrzeuge werden sehr schnell benötigt.
Im ersten Projekt, bei dem wir bereits sechs Fahrzeuge ausgeliefert haben, sind sie rund um die Uhr im Einsatz.
Zwei Fahrzeuge sind an das Militär gegangen, um ihren verwundeten Soldaten zu helfen, eines wurde umgebaut, um einen Operationssaal vor einem Kinderkrankenhaus zu ersetzen, und die anderen drei sind für die Bevölkerung, die Hilfe in ihrer lebensbedrohlichen Situation benötigt. Die Fahrzeuge sind jetzt 24/7 im Einsatz und ich habe großen Respekt vor den Teams vor Ort, die versuchen, Leben unter Bedingungen zu retten, die nicht mehr menschlich sind.

Aus diesem Grund bitte ich Sie, Ihre Familie, Freunde, Bekannte, Ihr Umfeld, Arbeitgeber oder Unternehmen zu fragen, ob sie sich vorstellen können, uns hier zu helfen, um mehr Fahrzeuge und medizinisches Material sowie Medikamente (Anästhetika sind sehr wichtig) organisieren zu können.

Im Namen aller Beteiligten, danke, danke, danke, ohne euch, unsere Unterstützer, hätten wir vieles nicht realisieren können, weiter so, denn auch wenn der Krieg irgendwann vorbei ist, ist das Leid und ihre lebensbedrohliche Situation nicht vorbei. Die Menschen brauchen Menschen wie uns, die einfach helfen, ohne lange zu überlegen.

Liebe Grüße Tim
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 08:55:23 AM

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

I have helped in all these humanitarian causes before and will try to help in the nice initiative taken by the forum to help. Many members have posted in this section if each of them can donate money according to their own ability but the total amount of donation will be enough though donation is personal matter. In such humanitarian work we should try to help with such thoughts. Now we may be helping others but there may come a time when we need help from others. If we think about the danger of others through ourselves, then surely we can donate as much as we can to such humanitarian work. Hope this initiative will be successful with our support.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Out of mind

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 02:06:20 PM

~

It is really great that if you can grab this vehicle soon, then you can definitely stand by the side of the sick people and the helpless and help them reach the hospital with this ambulance. And I hope that you will certainly be able to purchase it very quickly, and I believe that this project of helping the Ukrainians will be

Hello @ Out of mind

Thank you, thank you, thank you has arrived and has already been confirmed, thank you very much again

Thank you very much, my brother, of course I am very happy to donate to your project. Also, I am very happy as you have confirmed me that you have successfully received my donation. However, I am hopeful that the project you are currently carrying out to stand by the war in Ukraine and purchase an ambulance for them is a very good initiative and I pray that you can carry it out properly. As the people of your country are currently living in a lot of hardship, we all should stand by the side of innocent people like this.
As people are currently suffering from illness, it would be best if you buy an ambulance and stand by them. And I think your venture is going to be successful very soon, and you are doing a lot of work for the people of your country. That's why I pray to God for your well-being, and to God that the war in your country stops so that the common people can live in peace and happiness.

Lidger

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:50:47 AM
Merited by 7juju (3), Rabata (2), synchronym (2)

I have already discussed this matter with some wealthy people around us and have some volunteers who have also discussed this matter with them. After discussing this with everyone I got positive feedback and very soon they may give me confirm news about this. If the people I have talked to help me directly in this matter then I believe with their help and my efforts I will be able to raise enough money to donate here. I will talk to them again today too hoping they can help me with this. I want everyone's efforts to implement this project well so that help reaches the needy people through us.

Hello

Greetings Tim

Congratulations on this, you have been trying so hard and are so close to finally purchasing an ambulance. After you purchase an ambulance, do you send only this ambulance to help Ukrainians or send some volunteers or nurses with it. I think things would be easier and more helpful for those people if some nurses could be sent with the ambulance.
akunnyoba

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 03:49:44 AM

In my opinion, donating can be done in many ways depending on our will and our knowledge. However, donating using crypto currency or bitcoin can be easier because it is already international.
derBowler

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:14:41 AM

I have already discussed this matter with some wealthy people around us and have some volunteers who have also discussed this matter with them. After discussing this with everyone I got positive feedback and very soon they may give me confirm news about this. If the people I have talked to help me directly in this matter then I believe with their help and my efforts I will be able to raise enough money to donate here. I will talk to them again today too hoping they can help me with this. I want everyone's efforts to implement this project well so that help reaches the needy people through us.

Hello

Greetings Tim

Congratulations on this, you have been trying so hard and are so close to finally purchasing an ambulance. After you purchase an ambulance, do you send only this ambulance to help Ukrainians or send some volunteers or nurses with it. I think things would be easier and more helpful for those people if some nurses could be sent with the ambulance.

Hello

We will then take the vehicles to Ukraine and there will be doctors, nurses and carers ready to take over and staff the vehicles.

The background to this project is that there are many injured, wounded, sick and also people in need of care in this country who are no longer able to visit a hospital because the infrastructure in this region is completely destroyed or the hospitals themselves are damaged.

We took six vehicles there in the last campaign and that was an enrichment on the ground.
That is why we are now starting a second campaign to be able to take at least as many vehicles there again.

As I said, the staff are there, we just need the equipment to be able to help people, to give them some hope and to preserve their dignity.

Because nobody wants to be left behind secretly, alone and in agony !!!

So we hope that there will be many supporters who want to help us here, even if we know that we cannot save everyone, but we can all make a contribution to humanity, thank you

Greetings Tim
khalidkhan82118

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 07:37:49 AM

Absolutely, Bitcoin's borderless nature makes it ideal for donations. Its growing acceptance reshapes perceptions positively. It's inspiring to witness Bitcoin's evolution into a renowned donation medium. Indeed, shifting mindsets towards recognizing its utility beyond negative stereotypes is pivotal for broader adoption and impact.
2Pizza410000BTC

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 11:54:13 AM
Merited by derBowler (4)

Hello

Greetings Tim

I donated 0.00017344 BTC on my behalf to support Ukrainians. Although my donation is small, I believe that the amount of money I have helped the Ukrainian people with my best efforts will contribute to the realization of this ambulance project. I believe that if everyone donates as much as they can, this campaign will be successful. Let us all do our best to stand by Ukrainians and make the move to buy an ambulance for Ukrainians a success. If a drop of water makes an ocean, then surely big dreams can be realized with small donations.

Transaction hash: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/0f962eee51c304c4d9ec990734d2c5f72655ed2d6e02bef2da7f24d345c17283

Bd officer

Activity: 378

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 02:19:35 PM
Merited by derBowler (1)

So we hope that there will be many supporters who want to help us here, even if we know that we cannot save everyone, but we can all make a contribution to humanity, thank you

Greetings Tim

I feel very bad that they are injured but unable to get treatment. We should stand by the helpless injured people, maybe we too will get sick someday and we too may need someone's help. Although I may not be able to donate much, I will try my best. Although I can't donate right now, I will help as much as I can within a few days. Hope more people will come forward to help here. However, I pray at this moment to my Creator that God bless them with health. Amen.

laijsica

Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 06:03:26 PM
Merited by Rabata (2), derBowler (1)

Once again nice to hear your update. It's great to see that you and your friends are stil dedicated to help Ukrainians.
Maybe you can still get enough support to fund your operations.
Bitcointalk is a great community where I'm sure that you'll see some more donations to get enough funds for your next campaign.

Take care and a big Kudos for your support and aid!
All the best for your new mission!
Honestly, I just saw this thread and my efforts will continue for our friendly country. Officially our government helps a lot and if this effort reaches the individual level it is really great especially in bitcoin. The scandalous chapter that Russia has started by attacking Ukraine on 24 February 2022 is really reprehensible and I personally condemn it through this thread. I am certainly interested in donating in any amount and I will do so as per my ability. I will continue my efforts at individual level for large or medium scale. The whole world should stand by the people of war-torn Ukraine. Efforts to support war victims through fundraising through bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 06:36:40 PM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Strongly condemn Russia's barbaric attacks on the common people of Ukraine. How bad is the leader of a country to carry out such barbaric attacks.

Even though Ukraine is an independent country, where are the people of that country today? Due to constant attacks, people are spending their days as refugees in several countries on different borders. I pay my respects to all the people who lost their lives in the war and pray for those who are living hardly. But at this point we should help them. Extending a helping hand to them.

Those who come forward to them in difficult times are also great warriors. And one of the heroes of this battle is our Bitcoin community @DerBowler, his brave initiative will really inspire more people. My best wishes and congratulations to all those who wish to extend a helping hand to them.

Ricardo11

Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:27:40 PM

In the war between Ukraine and Russia, the country of Ukraine has been devastated by Russia's attack, Russia has done a very reprehensible act, I strongly condemn Russia. Currently the people of Ukraine are in extreme helplessness, it is our duty to help them properly. Regardless of religion, we are human beings first. People should stand by people in danger. We should help appropriately according to our own ability.

But brother, if we have to help, why only one country, we should help Palestine properly, currently the people of Palestine are also in extreme danger, due to the terrible attack of Israel, the country of Palestine has been so much destroyed, the people of Palestine are currently dying of hunger, to them There is no food, there is no treatment, a few days ago I saw in the news that the people of Palestine are not getting food, they are boiling grass and eat it, does it feel good to hear this? Listening These are is really painful.

Therefore, I request you to stand by the side of Ukraine as well as Palestine, and help the Palestinians and Ukraine according to your ability.

@Rabata, You are absolutely right, those who stand by in difficult times are also great warriors. We should stand and help these two countries properly, I will definitely help according to my ability.

As-Soon-As

Activity: 32
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:36:00 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Helping war-torn people is a great decision, but I would feel very blessed to be able to participate here. Because people are always brutally injured in war, ambulances are really needed to help these injured people to hospitals or to transport emergency goods. @derBowler Thank you for taking this great decision, I will definitely dedicate myself to help this great cause. But rest assured we will definitely help you with money.

BUMP
khalidkhan82118

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 04:52:21 AM

Interesting perspective! Could you elaborate on how exactly media influence contributes to the sustainability of Bitcoin? How do you see this relationship evolving in the future?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 05:15:38 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Good luck for this great idea of helping and sharing manager icopress and derBowler through Bitcoin donations from donators around the world may the peace, mercy and blessings of God be with you and your families always. I may not have the capacity to help financially but my prayers might help as well. I do hope that wars will end very soon. This time Bitcoin will shine  through these legacy of yours so keep it up and all the best!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
derBowler

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:00:24 AM

Hello

Greetings Tim

I donated 0.00017344 BTC on my behalf to support Ukrainians. Although my donation is small, I believe that the amount of money I have helped the Ukrainian people with my best efforts will contribute to the realization of this ambulance project. I believe that if everyone donates as much as they can, this campaign will be successful. Let us all do our best to stand by Ukrainians and make the move to buy an ambulance for Ukrainians a success. If a drop of water makes an ocean, then surely big dreams can be realized with small donations.

Transaction hash: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/0f962eee51c304c4d9ec990734d2c5f72655ed2d6e02bef2da7f24d345c17283

Hello @2Pizza410000BTC

Thank you very much for your support, has arrived and has already been confirmed, super thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone else

In the meantime we have been able to reserve two more vehicles (pictures will follow) from a stock of an aid organization, so we would now have three vehicles for the Ukraine that we can buy to help the Ukrainians.

Some have already announced their support here and we very much hope that this will be realized and that there will be further support, because unfortunately the vehicles are not quite cheap, we are talking about several 10k per vehicle, plus medicines and consumables.

I say thank you again and hope for active participation, it is for a very good cause and it is about people like you and me.

Greetings Tim

PS: It is up to you whether you want to post your donation here or remain anonymous, we will respect any decision you make.
Nothingtodo

Activity: 266
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:48:34 AM

Hello

Greetings Tim

Your donation is really an encouragement for us and we will be inspired by your donation to help the Ukrainian people. If I get a chance, I will donate part of my payment and try my best to help the Ukrainian people. There is no problem in donating big or small, only if you can help and cooperate with a good mind, there is joy in it.

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
Dracoco

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 04:30:04 PM

According to the current situation of the people of Ukraine, we should properly stand by the people who need the help of Ukraine, not only us, all the countries and all the people should stand by the side of all the war-torn people, so that they can get a little help. I strongly condemn Russia for their brutal actions. Always the common people of every war-torn country are in dire need of medical and other essential items during the war, because they are brutally injured during the war. At this time they are in dire need of help. @derBowler brother you have taken up a really great work, because of your great initiative many war torn helpless people will get some help. I sincerely wish and thank @derBowler and icopress for undertaking such a great job.
2Pizza410000BTC

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 06:00:21 PM

Hello

Greetings Tim

Hello @2Pizza410000BTC

Thank you very much for your support, has arrived and has already been confirmed, super thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone else

In the meantime we have been able to reserve two more vehicles (pictures will follow) from a stock of an aid organization, so we would now have three vehicles for the Ukraine that we can buy to help the Ukrainians.

Some have already announced their support here and we very much hope that this will be realized and that there will be further support, because unfortunately the vehicles are not quite cheap, we are talking about several 10k per vehicle, plus medicines and consumables.

I say thank you again and hope for active participation, it is for a very good cause and it is about people like you and me.

Greetings Tim

PS: It is up to you whether you want to post your donation here or remain anonymous, we will respect any decision you make.

Don't belittle me by thanking me because it is our duty as human beings to stand by people. We are here to help as much as possible. If you help, the money never runs out, rather the money grows. If we can all come together, surely we can fulfill the dream of buying an ambulance for Ukrainians. A donation never fails, so let's all help as much as we can. Here I tried to help as much as possible, I hope next time when I have money I will come forward to help again.

GIF-JOBS

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 05:07:29 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Every man should take up the great work like @derBowler brother. Because if every person takes this kind of initiative, then the helplessness of the people of any war-torn country will not last long, they will be able to return to their normal life very soon. Such initiatives of his deserve a considerable amount of respect. I salute @derBowler and @icopress brother for their great work.

At the moment I am not able to help financially, but still I must tell my friends about the great work for they must participate in this great work. But I pray from my heart, so that because of your initiative, our brothers and sisters who have been brutally injured in many wars will benefit to some extent. Because of your initiative so that they can get some help.
laijsica

Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 07:21:07 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Hello

Greetings Tim

Hello @2Pizza410000BTC

Hello everyone else

Greetings Tim

I've already talked to my boss about the donation and he's quite positive - I hope to arrange donations for the people of Ukraine through you. I have even mentioned you to some of the more wealthy businessmen who have convinced me to donate. Wish you all the best for such a great job. I will let you know if there is any progress in the donation.

Outhue

Activity: 826
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 09:55:01 AM

I would love to be a part of this, I hate war and I am deeply sad every time I think about the Ukraine and Russia war, but I do have a question.

Since Ukraine is now a warring country, are you saying that their electricity still works? Are you saying that their internet is still up and running? How will they get BTC payment if the internet is down?

Or there is a small neighborhood country besides Ukraine that can get this job done for them? I am even thinking about how it's a disadvantage that Bitcoin can only work with the internet.

I also want to use this moment to thank everyone that is in support of this country, they need help, I can't just imagine myself been in such bad state that they are, it is scary and inhuman at the same time, so sad.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ricardo11

Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 06:37:56 AM

Today I told my friends about this donation, as a result of which we have formed a group and this group of ours will go to every person in our society and ask for help for the war-torn people, according to their ability. We are trying our best, I will definitely let you know when we implement this plan.

Personally I salute @derBowler and @icopress brother for undertaking such a good work. Best wishes to you.

derBowler

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 06:46:08 AM

I would love to be a part of this, I hate war and I am deeply sad every time I think about the Ukraine and Russia war, but I do have a question.

Since Ukraine is now a warring country, are you saying that their electricity still works? Are you saying that their internet is still up and running? How will they get BTC payment if the internet is down?

Or there is a small neighborhood country besides Ukraine that can get this job done for them? I am even thinking about how it's a disadvantage that Bitcoin can only work with the internet.

I also want to use this moment to thank everyone that is in support of this country, they need help, I can't just imagine myself been in such bad state that they are, it is scary and inhuman at the same time, so sad.

Hello Outhue

We are an aid organization that is active in all countries and thus help where help is needed.
Since the war in the Ukraine, we have been financing various relief supplies, materials and everything that people need to survive through support.

Here is the link where we have documented everything and made it publicly available as far as we are allowed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387906.msg59398990#msg59398990

But yes, we also have employees on the ground who are in constant contact with us to ensure that the relief supplies get to where they are needed.

In eastern Ukraine, the infrastructure is as good as destroyed and we have worked with some companies to establish a power and water supply there.

We organize all this from a safe country, where we plan, hold talks and prepare everything to always get the best possible help for the people of Ukraine.
Just like this project with the ambulances, we will buy them, equip them, get medicines, buy medical consumables, put everything together and when we have enough vehicles (the goal is at least six vehicles) we will bring them to the areas of Ukraine by axle with the accompaniment of the military so that everything arrives there healthy.

We can only finance all this with the help of all our supporters and we are happy about everyone who helps us.

I hope I was able to answer your questions.

Greetings Tim
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 04:53:07 AM

It is really a sad fact that the people of Ukraine are currently passing their time under very difficult conditions. When I read this post it was very sad because people are suffering so they can't go to the hospital, nothing is good, the ambulance and the hospital are also suffering a lot. However, I wish the Ukrainians a speedy recovery and hope that the war does not start again. When a war breaks out in a country, the country falls apart and everything falls into disrepair due to which people cannot control everything according to their needs. But I @derBowler will be grateful to you for taking a very good measure for the people of your country to stand by the sick people. If you buy some ambulances and can transport the sick patients to the hospital then people will feel a lot of relief so your initiative is best. Since you have brought this project to this forum and it is our responsibility to make it a success, I ask that the people of this forum stand by the people of Ukraine and donate. If a small amount of donation is saved in a wallet it will be a lot so everyone please donate to make this project a success it is the best thing to do as a human being to stand by another human being.

@derBowler, I will do my best to donate as much as I can. And I think I will need a small amount of donations and maybe good deeds for people.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lidger

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:24:16 AM
Merited by derBowler (1), Out of mind (1)

I said in my previous post that I will definitely donate here and be a part of this great initiative. Since I have no income from this forum it took me a long time to manage this money and finally I succeeded in managing this money. I sent my maximum amount (0.00015BTC) ($5.79 transaction free) from my account to your address. I hope that this donation of my best effort will be of little use to your great initiative. For the other brothers who are still planning to donate, I will tell you to donate here as soon as possible.

Txid: 516753b2fa2b7ea37055e252b45938a85d06ead05b0a50b445bce9c8bfe218fb

MrNata

Activity: 22
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:56:25 AM

Ukraine and its people are living in difficult conditions due to the long-running war. When I read the post today, I felt very sad because when a country is at war, the life of the common people of that country is the most painful, the people of the war-torn country can't eat properly, can't get proper treatment. Who will take responsibility for the sufferings of ordinary people? I want the previous peace among people to return. @derBowler you are a great man, you stand by the people of your country, people like you are the reason humanity is still alive on earth. I am involved with an organization to stand by the helpless people of my country, I will soon present to my organization about the current suffering and ongoing situation of the Ukrainian people. Of course, I want to stand by the people of Ukraine by collecting a quick grant of donation from the organization.
Out of mind

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:02:10 AM

I said in my previous post that I will definitely donate here and be a part of this great initiative. Since I have no income from this forum it took me a long time to manage this money and finally I succeeded in managing this money. I sent my maximum amount (0.00015BTC) ($5.79 transaction free) from my account to your address. I hope that this donation of my best effort will be of little use to your great initiative. For the other brothers who are still planning to donate, I will tell you to donate here as soon as possible.

Txid: 516753b2fa2b7ea37055e252b45938a85d06ead05b0a50b445bce9c8bfe218fb

Thank you very much, I think it is very much of you to donate a small amount to this great cause. A small donation becomes a huge donation If everyone donates a little, then it will be seen that this ambulance project will be able to succeed. However, since you have given your word and your donation to support the people affected by the war in Ukraine, I think your donation is very much on your part. So we must tell everyone that you should donate as much as you can, it must be a human benefit to another human being.
You may have donated in Bitcoin and the transaction fees are high, maybe you sent it from an exchange. If you transfer your donation from any wallet then you can send it with a small fee, you may not have noticed this well, if you did then your transaction fee would be less, so I would say next time if you send donation anywhere then definitely from wallet will send.

As-Soon-As

Activity: 32
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 01:46:19 AM

A big thank you to everyone here who donated to purchase an ambulance to help the war-torn people. Blessings to all for this great work, but those of you who are still interested in donating can definitely BUMP. Because you can help a person in danger any way you can, maybe through @derBowler we have found a way to help. So all of you come forward and help purchase the ambulance.

BUMP BUMP BUMP
Z390

Activity: 728
Merit: 306

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 07:26:35 AM

Ukraine needs more help, I am happy to see many people being supportive on here but Imagine if we have 10 more people like @derBowler? Keep up the God's work the Almighty will reward you in folds, I don't know why I am just seeing this, I will surely make contribution by week end or this coming Monday.

We feel nothing watching wars in movies but it is a disaster in the real life, my grandfather used to tell me about the past wars in my country when he was alive, he said he nearly died four times in different locations while he was trying to survive, due to famine in the country he would eat anything just to keep himself alive, he end up eating a poisonous fruit in the jungle.

I hope this war comes to an end very soon, it is already taking too long, in this new age such a thing shouldn't be happening, we choose war over peace? It is barbaric

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 03:51:23 PM

Hello

Greetings Tim

It is really great that if you can grab this vehicle soon, then you can definitely stand by the side of the sick people and the helpless and help them reach the hospital with this ambulance. And I hope that you will certainly be able to purchase it very quickly, and I believe that this project of helping the Ukrainians will be successful and implemented very soon. Of course, it should be done by everyone so that this project is done among everyone and many people will donate, and as we all are human beings we should stand by everyone.

I made a post a few days ago and promised to send a BTC 0.0001586 donation to make this project a success and purchase an ambulance to help the Ukrainians. So that this little donation of mine helps to help people, although I am donating a small amount as a small investor, if I had enough half I would definitely try to give more. However, I pray for all the suffering Ukrainians that they will soon be free from the war and succeed in living a normal life.

You have done a very nice and noble work, helping the war-torn people is a noble virtue. If everyone helps then it is definitely possible to succeed in this matter, and all the distressed people will get medicine and care for illness.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: