Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:19:47 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a medium for donations  (Read 2066 times)
Rabata

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 06:36:40 PM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Strongly condemn Russia's barbaric attacks on the common people of Ukraine. How bad is the leader of a country to carry out such barbaric attacks.

Even though Ukraine is an independent country, where are the people of that country today? Due to constant attacks, people are spending their days as refugees in several countries on different borders. I pay my respects to all the people who lost their lives in the war and pray for those who are living hardly. But at this point we should help them. Extending a helping hand to them.

Those who come forward to them in difficult times are also great warriors. And one of the heroes of this battle is our Bitcoin community @DerBowler, his brave initiative will really inspire more people. My best wishes and congratulations to all those who wish to extend a helping hand to them.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ricardo11

Activity: 462
Merit: 153

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 07:27:40 PM

In the war between Ukraine and Russia, the country of Ukraine has been devastated by Russia's attack, Russia has done a very reprehensible act, I strongly condemn Russia. Currently the people of Ukraine are in extreme helplessness, it is our duty to help them properly. Regardless of religion, we are human beings first. People should stand by people in danger. We should help appropriately according to our own ability.

But brother, if we have to help, why only one country, we should help Palestine properly, currently the people of Palestine are also in extreme danger, due to the terrible attack of Israel, the country of Palestine has been so much destroyed, the people of Palestine are currently dying of hunger, to them There is no food, there is no treatment, a few days ago I saw in the news that the people of Palestine are not getting food, they are boiling grass and eat it, does it feel good to hear this? Listening These are is really painful.

Therefore, I request you to stand by the side of Ukraine as well as Palestine, and help the Palestinians and Ukraine according to your ability.

@Rabata, You are absolutely right, those who stand by in difficult times are also great warriors. We should stand and help these two countries properly, I will definitely help according to my ability.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
As-Soon-As

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:36:00 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Helping war-torn people is a great decision, but I would feel very blessed to be able to participate here. Because people are always brutally injured in war, ambulances are really needed to help these injured people to hospitals or to transport emergency goods. @derBowler Thank you for taking this great decision, I will definitely dedicate myself to help this great cause. But rest assured we will definitely help you with money.

BUMP

khalidkhan82118

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 04:52:21 AM

In our opinion.currently the media is very influential in all aspects of whatever it all depends on bitcoin users to make donations in the form of media, especially at this time the media is very influential in a reality on social media, with so many media users of course this will be a step that it is very good for bitcoin if you want to make a donation in this way so that it can indirectly have a good effect on the sustainability of bitcoin in the long term, with this at least it can increase public trust in the crypto world today
Interesting perspective! Could you elaborate on how exactly media influence contributes to the sustainability of Bitcoin? How do you see this relationship evolving in the future?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1638
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 05:15:38 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

1miau, Thanks for the mention... in fact the situation has improved significantly since the line of contact has moved 80 kilometers away from my city. In addition, you cited only routine tasks as an example. If someone has a desire, then in the thread there are links to other photographic materials (including those that I published reluctantly). I'll be doing another update soon as well, which means I'm still busy with it...as I don't have much choice.

All Peaceful sky above your head.
Good luck for this great idea of helping and sharing manager icopress and derBowler through Bitcoin donations from donators around the world may the peace, mercy and blessings of God be with you and your families always. I may not have the capacity to help financially but my prayers might help as well. I do hope that wars will end very soon. This time Bitcoin will shine  through these legacy of yours so keep it up and all the best!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
derBowler

Activity: 649
Merit: 491

Alle sagten es geht nicht bis Einer einfach machte

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:00:24 AM

Hello

So here's a little update! I'm delighted

We will be able to take over the first vehicle very soon and all this only with supporters.
So as you can see we are doing everything possible to realise this project to help the Ukrainians.

That's why I ask you to advertise for us and support us, it's for a very good cause and we are all human beings.

Here are the addresses again:

for Bitcoin : bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

for Ethereum : 0xD7638eb545678a58A9Fd77B12eb7dF5C30Cec0D5

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Greetings Tim

I donated 0.00017344 BTC on my behalf to support Ukrainians. Although my donation is small, I believe that the amount of money I have helped the Ukrainian people with my best efforts will contribute to the realization of this ambulance project. I believe that if everyone donates as much as they can, this campaign will be successful. Let us all do our best to stand by Ukrainians and make the move to buy an ambulance for Ukrainians a success. If a drop of water makes an ocean, then surely big dreams can be realized with small donations.

Transaction hash: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/0f962eee51c304c4d9ec990734d2c5f72655ed2d6e02bef2da7f24d345c17283

Hello @2Pizza410000BTC

Thank you very much for your support, has arrived and has already been confirmed, super thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone else

In the meantime we have been able to reserve two more vehicles (pictures will follow) from a stock of an aid organization, so we would now have three vehicles for the Ukraine that we can buy to help the Ukrainians.

Some have already announced their support here and we very much hope that this will be realized and that there will be further support, because unfortunately the vehicles are not quite cheap, we are talking about several 10k per vehicle, plus medicines and consumables.

I say thank you again and hope for active participation, it is for a very good cause and it is about people like you and me.

Greetings Tim

PS: It is up to you whether you want to post your donation here or remain anonymous, we will respect any decision you make.
Nothingtodo

Activity: 322
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 09:48:34 AM

Hello

We will be able to take over the first vehicle very soon and all this only with supporters.
So as you can see we are doing everything possible to realise this project to help the Ukrainians.

That's why I ask you to advertise for us and support us, it's for a very good cause and we are all human beings.

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Greetings Tim

I donated 0.00017344 BTC on my behalf to support Ukrainians. Although my donation is small, I believe that the amount of money I have helped the Ukrainian people with my best efforts will contribute to the realization of this ambulance project. I believe that if everyone donates as much as they can, this campaign will be successful. Let us all do our best to stand by Ukrainians and make the move to buy an ambulance for Ukrainians a success. If a drop of water makes an ocean, then surely big dreams can be realized with small donations.

Transaction hash: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/0f962eee51c304c4d9ec990734d2c5f72655ed2d6e02bef2da7f24d345c17283
Your donation is really an encouragement for us and we will be inspired by your donation to help the Ukrainian people. If I get a chance, I will donate part of my payment and try my best to help the Ukrainian people. There is no problem in donating big or small, only if you can help and cooperate with a good mind, there is joy in it.
Dracoco

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 04:30:04 PM

According to the current situation of the people of Ukraine, we should properly stand by the people who need the help of Ukraine, not only us, all the countries and all the people should stand by the side of all the war-torn people, so that they can get a little help. I strongly condemn Russia for their brutal actions. Always the common people of every war-torn country are in dire need of medical and other essential items during the war, because they are brutally injured during the war. At this time they are in dire need of help. @derBowler brother you have taken up a really great work, because of your great initiative many war torn helpless people will get some help. I sincerely wish and thank @derBowler and icopress for undertaking such a great job.
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 289

Catalog Websites

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 06:00:21 PM

Hello

Greetings Tim

Hello @2Pizza410000BTC

Thank you very much for your support, has arrived and has already been confirmed, super thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone else

In the meantime we have been able to reserve two more vehicles (pictures will follow) from a stock of an aid organization, so we would now have three vehicles for the Ukraine that we can buy to help the Ukrainians.

Some have already announced their support here and we very much hope that this will be realized and that there will be further support, because unfortunately the vehicles are not quite cheap, we are talking about several 10k per vehicle, plus medicines and consumables.

I say thank you again and hope for active participation, it is for a very good cause and it is about people like you and me.

Greetings Tim

PS: It is up to you whether you want to post your donation here or remain anonymous, we will respect any decision you make.

Don't belittle me by thanking me because it is our duty as human beings to stand by people. We are here to help as much as possible. If you help, the money never runs out, rather the money grows. If we can all come together, surely we can fulfill the dream of buying an ambulance for Ukrainians. A donation never fails, so let's all help as much as we can. Here I tried to help as much as possible, I hope next time when I have money I will come forward to help again.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
GIF-JOBS

Activity: 125
Merit: 25

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 05:07:29 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Every man should take up the great work like @derBowler brother. Because if every person takes this kind of initiative, then the helplessness of the people of any war-torn country will not last long, they will be able to return to their normal life very soon. Such initiatives of his deserve a considerable amount of respect. I salute @derBowler and @icopress brother for their great work.

At the moment I am not able to help financially, but still I must tell my friends about the great work for they must participate in this great work. But I pray from my heart, so that because of your initiative, our brothers and sisters who have been brutally injured in many wars will benefit to some extent. Because of your initiative so that they can get some help.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A R T E M I S ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  First Innovative Market Project In The Crypto World  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
laijsica

Activity: 168
Merit: 129

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 07:21:07 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Hello

Greetings Tim

Hello @2Pizza410000BTC

Hello everyone else

Greetings Tim

I've already talked to my boss about the donation and he's quite positive - I hope to arrange donations for the people of Ukraine through you. I have even mentioned you to some of the more wealthy businessmen who have convinced me to donate. Wish you all the best for such a great job. I will let you know if there is any progress in the donation.

Outhue

Activity: 910
Merit: 453

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 09:55:01 AM

I would love to be a part of this, I hate war and I am deeply sad every time I think about the Ukraine and Russia war, but I do have a question.

Since Ukraine is now a warring country, are you saying that their electricity still works? Are you saying that their internet is still up and running? How will they get BTC payment if the internet is down?

Or there is a small neighborhood country besides Ukraine that can get this job done for them? I am even thinking about how it's a disadvantage that Bitcoin can only work with the internet.

I also want to use this moment to thank everyone that is in support of this country, they need help, I can't just imagine myself been in such bad state that they are, it is scary and inhuman at the same time, so sad.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ricardo11

Activity: 462
Merit: 153

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 06:37:56 AM

Today I told my friends about this donation, as a result of which we have formed a group and this group of ours will go to every person in our society and ask for help for the war-torn people, according to their ability. We are trying our best, I will definitely let you know when we implement this plan.

Personally I salute @derBowler and @icopress brother for undertaking such a good work. Best wishes to you.

derBowler

Activity: 649
Merit: 491

Alle sagten es geht nicht bis Einer einfach machte

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 06:46:08 AM

I would love to be a part of this, I hate war and I am deeply sad every time I think about the Ukraine and Russia war, but I do have a question.

Since Ukraine is now a warring country, are you saying that their electricity still works? Are you saying that their internet is still up and running? How will they get BTC payment if the internet is down?

Or there is a small neighborhood country besides Ukraine that can get this job done for them? I am even thinking about how it's a disadvantage that Bitcoin can only work with the internet.

I also want to use this moment to thank everyone that is in support of this country, they need help, I can't just imagine myself been in such bad state that they are, it is scary and inhuman at the same time, so sad.

Hello Outhue

We are an aid organization that is active in all countries and thus help where help is needed.
Since the war in the Ukraine, we have been financing various relief supplies, materials and everything that people need to survive through support.

Here is the link where we have documented everything and made it publicly available as far as we are allowed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387906.msg59398990#msg59398990

But yes, we also have employees on the ground who are in constant contact with us to ensure that the relief supplies get to where they are needed.

In eastern Ukraine, the infrastructure is as good as destroyed and we have worked with some companies to establish a power and water supply there.

We organize all this from a safe country, where we plan, hold talks and prepare everything to always get the best possible help for the people of Ukraine.
Just like this project with the ambulances, we will buy them, equip them, get medicines, buy medical consumables, put everything together and when we have enough vehicles (the goal is at least six vehicles) we will bring them to the areas of Ukraine by axle with the accompaniment of the military so that everything arrives there healthy.

We can only finance all this with the help of all our supporters and we are happy about everyone who helps us.

I hope I was able to answer your questions.

Greetings Tim
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 588
Merit: 355

🎗️🍁🎭

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 04:53:07 AM

It is really a sad fact that the people of Ukraine are currently passing their time under very difficult conditions. When I read this post it was very sad because people are suffering so they can't go to the hospital, nothing is good, the ambulance and the hospital are also suffering a lot. However, I wish the Ukrainians a speedy recovery and hope that the war does not start again. When a war breaks out in a country, the country falls apart and everything falls into disrepair due to which people cannot control everything according to their needs. But I @derBowler will be grateful to you for taking a very good measure for the people of your country to stand by the sick people. If you buy some ambulances and can transport the sick patients to the hospital then people will feel a lot of relief so your initiative is best. Since you have brought this project to this forum and it is our responsibility to make it a success, I ask that the people of this forum stand by the people of Ukraine and donate. If a small amount of donation is saved in a wallet it will be a lot so everyone please donate to make this project a success it is the best thing to do as a human being to stand by another human being.

@derBowler, I will do my best to donate as much as I can. And I think I will need a small amount of donations and maybe good deeds for people.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lidger

Activity: 224
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:24:16 AM
Merited by derBowler (1), Out of mind (1)

I said in my previous post that I will definitely donate here and be a part of this great initiative. Since I have no income from this forum it took me a long time to manage this money and finally I succeeded in managing this money. I sent my maximum amount (0.00015BTC) ($5.79 transaction free) from my account to your address. I hope that this donation of my best effort will be of little use to your great initiative. For the other brothers who are still planning to donate, I will tell you to donate here as soon as possible.

Txid: 516753b2fa2b7ea37055e252b45938a85d06ead05b0a50b445bce9c8bfe218fb

MrNata

Activity: 49
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 08:56:25 AM

Ukraine and its people are living in difficult conditions due to the long-running war. When I read the post today, I felt very sad because when a country is at war, the life of the common people of that country is the most painful, the people of the war-torn country can't eat properly, can't get proper treatment. Who will take responsibility for the sufferings of ordinary people? I want the previous peace among people to return. @derBowler you are a great man, you stand by the people of your country, people like you are the reason humanity is still alive on earth. I am involved with an organization to stand by the helpless people of my country, I will soon present to my organization about the current suffering and ongoing situation of the Ukrainian people. Of course, I want to stand by the people of Ukraine by collecting a quick grant of donation from the organization.
Out of mind

Activity: 532
Merit: 266

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:02:10 AM

I said in my previous post that I will definitely donate here and be a part of this great initiative. Since I have no income from this forum it took me a long time to manage this money and finally I succeeded in managing this money. I sent my maximum amount (0.00015BTC) ($5.79 transaction free) from my account to your address. I hope that this donation of my best effort will be of little use to your great initiative. For the other brothers who are still planning to donate, I will tell you to donate here as soon as possible.

Txid: 516753b2fa2b7ea37055e252b45938a85d06ead05b0a50b445bce9c8bfe218fb

Thank you very much, I think it is very much of you to donate a small amount to this great cause. A small donation becomes a huge donation If everyone donates a little, then it will be seen that this ambulance project will be able to succeed. However, since you have given your word and your donation to support the people affected by the war in Ukraine, I think your donation is very much on your part. So we must tell everyone that you should donate as much as you can, it must be a human benefit to another human being.
You may have donated in Bitcoin and the transaction fees are high, maybe you sent it from an exchange. If you transfer your donation from any wallet then you can send it with a small fee, you may not have noticed this well, if you did then your transaction fee would be less, so I would say next time if you send donation anywhere then definitely from wallet will send.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
As-Soon-As

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 01:46:19 AM

A big thank you to everyone here who donated to purchase an ambulance to help the war-torn people. Blessings to all for this great work, but those of you who are still interested in donating can definitely BUMP. Because you can help a person in danger any way you can, maybe through @derBowler we have found a way to help. So all of you come forward and help purchase the ambulance.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Z390

Activity: 798
Merit: 314

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 07:26:35 AM

Ukraine needs more help, I am happy to see many people being supportive on here but Imagine if we have 10 more people like @derBowler? Keep up the God's work the Almighty will reward you in folds, I don't know why I am just seeing this, I will surely make contribution by week end or this coming Monday.

We feel nothing watching wars in movies but it is a disaster in the real life, my grandfather used to tell me about the past wars in my country when he was alive, he said he nearly died four times in different locations while he was trying to survive, due to famine in the country he would eat anything just to keep himself alive, he end up eating a poisonous fruit in the jungle.

I hope this war comes to an end very soon, it is already taking too long, in this new age such a thing shouldn't be happening, we choose war over peace? It is barbaric
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: