Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a medium for donations  (Read 1681 times)
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 11:07:09 AM
Merited by derBowler (2)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

I'm contacting you again because we've been approached again to see if we could organise a few more ambulances.

The last campaign with the emergency vehicles was so great that some Doctors in the Ukraine have joined forces and are now travelling across the Country to visit and provide medical care to people in the Ukraine who need medical help but are no longer able to drive to a Hospital due to destroyed infrastructure or are no longer able to do so themselves.
As the ambulances are of a very high standard, almost like a mobile operating theatre, even very difficult cases can be treated, which also benefits the soldiers and the Military, who have also asked for a Vehicle.

We, who have been organising aid transports and materials of all kinds for the local people for almost two years now, are of course doing everything we can to make this happen again.
As we have been in very close contact with the Military and also with some aid Organisations on the ground from the very beginning and we now know each other personally, we know that everything we put together here will arrive there and go into the right hands.

So everything, and we really mean everything, goes one-to-one into the Projects and help for the People in Ukraine.

However, as this is beyond our financial means, we are now more dependent on external support, as this is something very different and not easy.

Maybe you can imagine to support us in this local Project, it does not have to be a lot, everyone a little bit as you can but together we are strong.

Feel free to advertise it and there will certainly be a report like with the other projects.
Unfortunately, such help is still seen as very critical, which also leads to hostility etc. so be careful when you ask, we have already experienced a lot here.

But I still believe that we should not stand idly by, especially as it is ultimately about Europe, our homeland, and the People in Ukraine who are like you and me, already have very little and now everything has been destroyed, so we should help those who are not so well off.

I would like to say thank you and hope for a lot of support so that we can give some people some peace and above all hope.

With this in mind, everyone stay healthy and if you have any questions, just write to me, please

Greetings Tim

for Bitcoin : bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

for Ethereum : 0xD7638eb545678a58A9Fd77B12eb7dF5C30Cec0D5

PS: I very much hope that we can live together peacefully again at some point, but this does not look like it at the moment, see the new problem Israel and Iran all the more we have to stick together. Those who are doing well should perhaps help the poorer ones to restore a balance and give the poorer ones a little hope again. Thank you
It is truly heart wrenching to hear such a heartbreaking incident. The people of a war-torn country know how difficult it is to survive in that country. We regularly read various news of war-torn countries and we give a sad reaction to those news but if we can directly stand by the people of those war-torn countries without giving a sad reaction there, it will help them a lot in this difficult time. I don't have any income from online but I always try to help such humanitarian work. Since you gave bitcoin and ethereum address I will definitely try to help here if the transaction fee for bitcoin is normal, thanks.
You are right this post really made me cry. When there is a war with a country, the people of that country can understand well that the life of the people can be like in the war situation. At least we have understood through this post. Warring countries must be very difficult because they don't have timely food supply, they have to live in constant fear when they know who is being attacked. If I could help in any way, I would definitely try my best to stand by the side of these fighting people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2Pizza410000BTC

Merit: 202

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:43:31 PM
Merited by derBowler (2)

Example: USDT ****** Bep20 address or USDT tron address

Please give me BNB Bep20 address or USDT TRC-20 address.

I will wait for you if you give me the address I will send my help.

Thank you

You are right that currently many are unable to send donations, especially small investors, due to high transaction fees. For example, if people like you and me are sending donations through bitcoin and Ethereum to make this campaign a success, we are facing problems due to high transaction fees. But the platforms and chains you mentioned are actually not supported by (DRK) organization, as the OP mentioned here. However, since a new chain has already been added to Monero, you can send donations here if you wish. Moreover, you can wait for Bitcoin transaction fees to come under control then you can send donations for a small fee.

Unfortunately we can't offer you any other addresses, as an aid organisation (DRK) we decided to use Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero after consulting our investor/exchange and fixed addresses were set up for them.

@2Pizza410000BTC, Although it does not approve from the (DRK) organization due to which the addresses of the platforms provided by you are not added. You must notice this, but you will understand and when you send the donation when the bitcoin transaction fee comes down, of course it may take some time but no problem you can take a little more time and send the amount you want to send later.
Yes bro i understand but i wanted to send help now so wanted alternative system. If possible can you send me the USDT or XRP or Monero address @DRK I would like to send help right now. And if not possible then definitely give me time if the transaction fee is normal I will send it. But I will take 1 to 2 days, if the transaction fee is not normal, then I will send with the transaction fee as normal, when the transaction fee is normal, the transaction will be confirmed.

bitcoin_mining

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 04:28:50 PM
Merited by derBowler (2)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

I'm contacting you again because we've been approached again to see if we could organise a few more ambulances.

The last campaign with the emergency vehicles was so great that some Doctors in the Ukraine have joined forces and are now travelling across the Country to visit and provide medical care to people in the Ukraine who need medical help but are no longer able to drive to a Hospital due to destroyed infrastructure or are no longer able to do so themselves.
As the ambulances are of a very high standard, almost like a mobile operating theatre, even very difficult cases can be treated, which also benefits the soldiers and the Military, who have also asked for a Vehicle.

We, who have been organising aid transports and materials of all kinds for the local people for almost two years now, are of course doing everything we can to make this happen again.
As we have been in very close contact with the Military and also with some aid Organisations on the ground from the very beginning and we now know each other personally, we know that everything we put together here will arrive there and go into the right hands.

So everything, and we really mean everything, goes one-to-one into the Projects and help for the People in Ukraine.

However, as this is beyond our financial means, we are now more dependent on external support, as this is something very different and not easy.

Maybe you can imagine to support us in this local Project, it does not have to be a lot, everyone a little bit as you can but together we are strong.

Feel free to advertise it and there will certainly be a report like with the other projects.
Unfortunately, such help is still seen as very critical, which also leads to hostility etc. so be careful when you ask, we have already experienced a lot here.

But I still believe that we should not stand idly by, especially as it is ultimately about Europe, our homeland, and the People in Ukraine who are like you and me, already have very little and now everything has been destroyed, so we should help those who are not so well off.

I would like to say thank you and hope for a lot of support so that we can give some people some peace and above all hope.

With this in mind, everyone stay healthy and if you have any questions, just write to me, please

Greetings Tim

PS: I very much hope that we can live together peacefully again at some point, but this does not look like it at the moment, see the new problem Israel and Iran all the more we have to stick together. Those who are doing well should perhaps help the poorer ones to restore a balance and give the poorer ones a little hope again. Thank you
Irrespective of religion and caste, people should always stand by their side in danger and extend a helping hand in such danger. The work you have undertaken is no doubt a very humanitarian one, but besides this work, I feel that any faithful member among you should lend a helping hand to Philistine. There are many brutal killings going on in Palestine and people have lost their homes, lost their relatives and are living without food. If a helping hand could be extended to the Philistines along with other humanitarian work, perhaps that would also be a very humanitarian work. It's not a big deal that I don't have any income from online because if you have the mentality to help, you don't have to earn from online. I will somehow manage the money and try to donate to all these works.
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:26:37 PM
Merited by derBowler (2)

And that’s what happening to Bitcoin currently, it’s getting more useful every day, especially for donations.
Don't jeopardize our moment and having good strategies to implement. Everyday comes with promises and we worked toward achieving our targets which is been mapped out in the system. We have the top whales in the market, they generate huge earnings and doing the ultimate moves for the smooth running of the market. We become practical to the real world, acknowledge the fact that bitcoin have tender greater aides to the current universe and have also puts food on the table.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
derBowler

Activity: 628
Merit: 413

Alle sagten es geht nicht bis Einer einfach machte

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 10:22:30 AM

Hello

So here's a little update! I'm delighted

We will be able to take over the first vehicle very soon and all this only with supporters.
So as you can see we are doing everything possible to realise this project to help the Ukrainians.

That's why I ask you to advertise for us and support us, it's for a very good cause and we are all human beings.

Here are the addresses again:

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Greetings Tim
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 216

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 10:53:22 AM
Merited by BitcoinPak (2), derBowler (1)

Hello

We will be able to take over the first vehicle very soon and all this only with supporters.
So as you can see we are doing everything possible to realise this project to help the Ukrainians.

We are all human so we should help each other. OP I respect the great initiative you have taken because you are doing all kinds of support to help the poor and needy people of Ukraine. Those people who have sufficient capacity to help should devote themselves to these great works and stand by the helpless people. I will try my best to stand by the Ukrainians to the best of my ability.

That's why I ask you to advertise for us and support us, it's for a very good cause and we are all human beings.

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Greetings Tim
Maybe created another opportunity for people to lend a helping hand. Because in the last few days i.e. after the bitcoin halving we have seen that the amount of bitcoin transaction fee has increased to a great extent and also the ethereum fee is always increasing. As a result of which two addresses were given in your helper post earlier Bitcoin and Ethereum address but you have added the new Monero address due to which people can now send Monero and extend their helping hand very quickly now they don't have to suffer from the problem of transaction fees.

It might be better if you add one more address which is USDT (Bep-20 or TRC20) because the fee to send USDT is very low.

Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 04:25:04 PM
Merited by derBowler (4), FinePoine0 (1)

Hello

Greetings Tim

It is really great that if you can grab this vehicle soon, then you can definitely stand by the side of the sick people and the helpless and help them reach the hospital with this ambulance. And I hope that you will certainly be able to purchase it very quickly, and I believe that this project of helping the Ukrainians will be successful and implemented very soon. Of course, it should be done by everyone so that this project is done among everyone and many people will donate, and as we all are human beings we should stand by everyone.

I made a post a few days ago and promised to send a BTC 0.0001586 donation to make this project a success and purchase an ambulance to help the Ukrainians. So that this little donation of mine helps to help people, although I am donating a small amount as a small investor, if I had enough half I would definitely try to give more. However, I pray for all the suffering Ukrainians that they will soon be free from the war and succeed in living a normal life.

Although Bitcoin's transaction fees are not very cool at present, they may come down to even lower very soon. Although currently I have sent a donation of BTC 0.0001586, but it is not completed, I hope it will be completed when the transaction fee comes down. I have sent the donation here transaction fee at 22sat/vB, although the fee has come down a bit now, I hope it won't be too long before the bitcoin transaction fee mempool comes up at this stage.

Transaction pending: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/332e275caa69abed1949bba5406708911f7846e302883497563dff2897003aec

teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 50

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 06:58:11 PM

This is an interesting article altogether, nice facts put together, another thing I love about using bitcoin as a means of donation is that most persons love to keep a low profile when offering donations and bitcoin offers then that privacy and they can't be traced making it a better means for donations than fait.

And also if I were to receive bitcoin as donation, I could also chose to keep it for longer and let the value grow, although it's not very advisable if you can't or won't be ready for bear.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fuso.hp

Merit: 262

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 03:36:38 AM
Merited by derBowler (2), bitcoin_mining (1)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

It is an example of people standing for people for people and in the danger of people, forgetting caste. When we see people in danger, we want to help people and when we cannot help, we pray that those people can come out of danger. The matter mentioned here will touch everyone's tender heart. When such a situation arises in a country, the people of that country understand how difficult it is for them to live. Those who die in such situations may not have survival or life in danger but those who survive have to face challenges every second and fight to survive every second.  

The initiative taken here is undoubtedly commendable and we support this initiative. We should all help each other as much as possible so that our help is of little benefit to these helpless people.

I will send some donations to this address as soon as I can and I will confirm the matter here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 04:44:31 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

We live in different countries, we may not be able to go and help directly, but we can extend a helping hand from our position in different ways. It is truly commendable to support the war-affected people of Ukraine in the long-running war. War is something that only those who go through it can really understand how much it hurts. This idea really stirs my conscience, I will try to help as fast as I can. I think that all of us can help the people of the war-torn country as much as we can from our position, everyone's small and big help can save many lives.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
derBowler

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 06:28:25 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2024, 06:43:31 AM by derBowler

And also if I were to receive bitcoin as donation, I could also chose to keep it for longer and let the value grow, although it's not very advisable if you can't or won't be ready for bear.

Hello@ teamsherry

As we are an aid organization and not a betting office, this is out of the question for us.

We stand for human values and not for making a profit.

This is also the reason why we cannot simply add another address or currency, as this is all done via a trustee/lawyer who monitors and documents this for us, so we can prove at any time what was done with which money and when.

This is the only way to create trust and every supporter knows that everything is above board and that's the way it has to be.

It is really great that if you can grab this vehicle soon, then you can definitely stand by the side of the sick people and the helpless and help them reach the hospital with this ambulance. And I hope that you will certainly be able to purchase it very quickly, and I believe that this project of helping the Ukrainians will be
Although Bitcoin's transaction fees are not very cool at present, they may come down to even lower very soon. Although currently I have sent a donation of BTC 0.0001586, but it is not completed, I hope it will be completed when the transaction fee comes down. I have sent the donation here transaction fee at 22sat/vB, although the fee has come down a bit now, I hope it won't be too long before the bitcoin transaction fee mempool comes up at this stage.

Transaction pending: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/332e275caa69abed1949bba5406708911f7846e302883497563dff2897003aec
Hello @ Out of mind

Thank you, thank you, thank you has arrived and has already been confirmed, thank you very much again

Ambulance - Campaign

I will send some donations to this address as soon as I can and I will confirm the matter here.

Hallo@ Fuso.hp and everyone else here

Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe!

Wie gesagt, es ist für einen verdammt guten Zweck, heute Morgen hatten wir über unsere Kontakte vor Ort ein Telefonat mit einem Chefarzt in der Ukraine und die Fahrzeuge werden sehr schnell benötigt.
Im ersten Projekt, bei dem wir bereits sechs Fahrzeuge ausgeliefert haben, sind sie rund um die Uhr im Einsatz.
Zwei Fahrzeuge sind an das Militär gegangen, um ihren verwundeten Soldaten zu helfen, eines wurde umgebaut, um einen Operationssaal vor einem Kinderkrankenhaus zu ersetzen, und die anderen drei sind für die Bevölkerung, die Hilfe in ihrer lebensbedrohlichen Situation benötigt. Die Fahrzeuge sind jetzt 24/7 im Einsatz und ich habe großen Respekt vor den Teams vor Ort, die versuchen, Leben unter Bedingungen zu retten, die nicht mehr menschlich sind.

Aus diesem Grund bitte ich Sie, Ihre Familie, Freunde, Bekannte, Ihr Umfeld, Arbeitgeber oder Unternehmen zu fragen, ob sie sich vorstellen können, uns hier zu helfen, um mehr Fahrzeuge und medizinisches Material sowie Medikamente (Anästhetika sind sehr wichtig) organisieren zu können.

Im Namen aller Beteiligten, danke, danke, danke, ohne euch, unsere Unterstützer, hätten wir vieles nicht realisieren können, weiter so, denn auch wenn der Krieg irgendwann vorbei ist, ist das Leid und ihre lebensbedrohliche Situation nicht vorbei. Die Menschen brauchen Menschen wie uns, die einfach helfen, ohne lange zu überlegen.

Liebe Grüße Tim
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 08:55:23 AM

Ambulance - Campaign

Hello everyone.

Greetings Tim

I have helped in all these humanitarian causes before and will try to help in the nice initiative taken by the forum to help. Many members have posted in this section if each of them can donate money according to their own ability but the total amount of donation will be enough though donation is personal matter. In such humanitarian work we should try to help with such thoughts. Now we may be helping others but there may come a time when we need help from others. If we think about the danger of others through ourselves, then surely we can donate as much as we can to such humanitarian work. Hope this initiative will be successful with our support.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Out of mind

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 02:06:20 PM

~

It is really great that if you can grab this vehicle soon, then you can definitely stand by the side of the sick people and the helpless and help them reach the hospital with this ambulance. And I hope that you will certainly be able to purchase it very quickly, and I believe that this project of helping the Ukrainians will be

Hello @ Out of mind

Thank you, thank you, thank you has arrived and has already been confirmed, thank you very much again

Thank you very much, my brother, of course I am very happy to donate to your project. Also, I am very happy as you have confirmed me that you have successfully received my donation. However, I am hopeful that the project you are currently carrying out to stand by the war in Ukraine and purchase an ambulance for them is a very good initiative and I pray that you can carry it out properly. As the people of your country are currently living in a lot of hardship, we all should stand by the side of innocent people like this.
As people are currently suffering from illness, it would be best if you buy an ambulance and stand by them. And I think your venture is going to be successful very soon, and you are doing a lot of work for the people of your country. That's why I pray to God for your well-being, and to God that the war in your country stops so that the common people can live in peace and happiness.

Lidger

Activity: 70
Merit: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:50:47 AM
Merited by 7juju (3), Rabata (2), synchronym (2)

I have already discussed this matter with some wealthy people around us and have some volunteers who have also discussed this matter with them. After discussing this with everyone I got positive feedback and very soon they may give me confirm news about this. If the people I have talked to help me directly in this matter then I believe with their help and my efforts I will be able to raise enough money to donate here. I will talk to them again today too hoping they can help me with this. I want everyone's efforts to implement this project well so that help reaches the needy people through us.

Hello

Greetings Tim

Congratulations on this, you have been trying so hard and are so close to finally purchasing an ambulance. After you purchase an ambulance, do you send only this ambulance to help Ukrainians or send some volunteers or nurses with it. I think things would be easier and more helpful for those people if some nurses could be sent with the ambulance.
akunnyoba

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 03:49:44 AM

In my opinion, donating can be done in many ways depending on our will and our knowledge. However, donating using crypto currency or bitcoin can be easier because it is already international.
derBowler

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:14:41 AM

I have already discussed this matter with some wealthy people around us and have some volunteers who have also discussed this matter with them. After discussing this with everyone I got positive feedback and very soon they may give me confirm news about this. If the people I have talked to help me directly in this matter then I believe with their help and my efforts I will be able to raise enough money to donate here. I will talk to them again today too hoping they can help me with this. I want everyone's efforts to implement this project well so that help reaches the needy people through us.

Hello

Greetings Tim

Congratulations on this, you have been trying so hard and are so close to finally purchasing an ambulance. After you purchase an ambulance, do you send only this ambulance to help Ukrainians or send some volunteers or nurses with it. I think things would be easier and more helpful for those people if some nurses could be sent with the ambulance.

Hello

We will then take the vehicles to Ukraine and there will be doctors, nurses and carers ready to take over and staff the vehicles.

The background to this project is that there are many injured, wounded, sick and also people in need of care in this country who are no longer able to visit a hospital because the infrastructure in this region is completely destroyed or the hospitals themselves are damaged.

We took six vehicles there in the last campaign and that was an enrichment on the ground.
That is why we are now starting a second campaign to be able to take at least as many vehicles there again.

As I said, the staff are there, we just need the equipment to be able to help people, to give them some hope and to preserve their dignity.

Because nobody wants to be left behind secretly, alone and in agony !!!

So we hope that there will be many supporters who want to help us here, even if we know that we cannot save everyone, but we can all make a contribution to humanity, thank you

Greetings Tim
khalidkhan82118

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 07:37:49 AM

A very famous usecase for Bitcoin are already donations and Bitcoin as a medium for donations is gaining more support currently.
Bitcoin has a big advantage to make it an excellent choice for donations: Bitcoin is easily accessible, it’s fast and it’s a global network. Especially Bitcoin’s global network is a big game changer in favor of Bitcoin because it can be sent boderless from country to country. It can be sent from Australia to Europe, from Asia to Africa, just everywhere, Bitcoin is accepted.
It is true. Bitcoin is different from any other currency because it has no limitations to send and use. This is probably the reason why Bitcoin is quite popular to be an option for donation. I think with the current imaging of Bitcoin or with the current impression, people will be no longer assume Bitcoin useless or only used for bad purposes. Bitcoin is already a famous media to use for donation purposes. People must change their mindset about Bitcoin.

Absolutely, Bitcoin's borderless nature makes it ideal for donations. Its growing acceptance reshapes perceptions positively. It's inspiring to witness Bitcoin's evolution into a renowned donation medium. Indeed, shifting mindsets towards recognizing its utility beyond negative stereotypes is pivotal for broader adoption and impact.
2Pizza410000BTC

Merit: 202

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 11:54:13 AM
Merited by derBowler (4)

Hello

Greetings Tim

I donated 0.00017344 BTC on my behalf to support Ukrainians. Although my donation is small, I believe that the amount of money I have helped the Ukrainian people with my best efforts will contribute to the realization of this ambulance project. I believe that if everyone donates as much as they can, this campaign will be successful. Let us all do our best to stand by Ukrainians and make the move to buy an ambulance for Ukrainians a success. If a drop of water makes an ocean, then surely big dreams can be realized with small donations.

Transaction hash: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/0f962eee51c304c4d9ec990734d2c5f72655ed2d6e02bef2da7f24d345c17283

Bd officer

Activity: 378

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 02:19:35 PM
Merited by derBowler (1)

So we hope that there will be many supporters who want to help us here, even if we know that we cannot save everyone, but we can all make a contribution to humanity, thank you

Greetings Tim

I feel very bad that they are injured but unable to get treatment. We should stand by the helpless injured people, maybe we too will get sick someday and we too may need someone's help. Although I may not be able to donate much, I will try my best. Although I can't donate right now, I will help as much as I can within a few days. Hope more people will come forward to help here. However, I pray at this moment to my Creator that God bless them with health. Amen.

laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 06:03:26 PM
Merited by Rabata (2), derBowler (1)

Once again nice to hear your update. It's great to see that you and your friends are stil dedicated to help Ukrainians.
Maybe you can still get enough support to fund your operations.
Bitcointalk is a great community where I'm sure that you'll see some more donations to get enough funds for your next campaign.

Take care and a big Kudos for your support and aid!
All the best for your new mission!
Honestly, I just saw this thread and my efforts will continue for our friendly country. Officially our government helps a lot and if this effort reaches the individual level it is really great especially in bitcoin. The scandalous chapter that Russia has started by attacking Ukraine on 24 February 2022 is really reprehensible and I personally condemn it through this thread. I am certainly interested in donating in any amount and I will do so as per my ability. I will continue my efforts at individual level for large or medium scale. The whole world should stand by the people of war-torn Ukraine. Efforts to support war victims through fundraising through bitcoin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: