Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a medium for donations  (Read 1997 times)
FinePoine0

Activity: 406
Merit: 125

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 03:51:23 PM

Hello

So here's a little update! I'm delighted

We will be able to take over the first vehicle very soon and all this only with supporters.
So as you can see we are doing everything possible to realise this project to help the Ukrainians.

That's why I ask you to advertise for us and support us, it's for a very good cause and we are all human beings.

Greetings Tim

It is really great that if you can grab this vehicle soon, then you can definitely stand by the side of the sick people and the helpless and help them reach the hospital with this ambulance. And I hope that you will certainly be able to purchase it very quickly, and I believe that this project of helping the Ukrainians will be successful and implemented very soon. Of course, it should be done by everyone so that this project is done among everyone and many people will donate, and as we all are human beings we should stand by everyone.

I made a post a few days ago and promised to send a BTC 0.0001586 donation to make this project a success and purchase an ambulance to help the Ukrainians. So that this little donation of mine helps to help people, although I am donating a small amount as a small investor, if I had enough half I would definitely try to give more. However, I pray for all the suffering Ukrainians that they will soon be free from the war and succeed in living a normal life.

Although Bitcoin's transaction fees are not very cool at present, they may come down to even lower very soon. Although currently I have sent a donation of BTC 0.0001586, but it is not completed, I hope it will be completed when the transaction fee comes down. I have sent the donation here transaction fee at 22sat/vB, although the fee has come down a bit now, I hope it won't be too long before the bitcoin transaction fee mempool comes up at this stage.

Transaction pending: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/332e275caa69abed1949bba5406708911f7846e302883497563dff2897003aec

You have done a very nice and noble work, helping the war-torn people is a noble virtue. If everyone helps then it is definitely possible to succeed in this matter, and all the distressed people will get medicine and care for illness.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 04:30:43 AM
Merited by derBowler (1)

Beautiful initiative taken by @derBowler on the helplessness of people in war torn country of Ukraine I hope God will make your initiative successful. I made a promise last week to do something for the war-torn and helpless people in Ukraine, I may not be able to physically go there to help you but I have sent some amount of money according to my ability.  Although it is a very small amount, I have sent my maximum amount (0.00028865 btc) with (0.00010000 btc transaction free) to your mentioned account. Although my amount is very small, I feel peace of mind to donate to the helpless people of Ukraine. Let us all try to stand by the helpless people of Ukraine.

Txid: dacc21a70c87e9e96ab93db266715caa6c1b1bf5c548337900a85f98b0032069

bitcoin_mining

Activity: 68
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:28:44 AM
Merited by Lidger (2), derBowler (1), AirtelBuzz (1)

First of all I am not saying that I am a student and I don't have any income in this forum and outside this forum but when I see a post about donation campaign I feel that I should help here and try my best to help here. I will but I will help here. It was my intention to help and that's why I had some money to buy a bicycle and I donated a part of that money here.  

After donating I was a bit surprised because I donated about 18 dollars(0.0002467 BTC) but the donation probably reached 10 dollars(0.0001596 btc). That means I have to pay about $8 in gas fees and then complete this transaction.  Here OP would have given the address of USDT or any other platform then my full donation would have reached. Other brothers like me who donated also paid relatively same amount of transaction fee and then completed this transaction, in which case I would say the entire transaction fee is lost on us.  
Anyway, I would like to invite you all to donate here, even if it's a small amount, because when everyone donates here little by little, the total amount of donation here will increase a lot.  

@derBowler Thank you so much for launching such a great campaign because you've helped so many here.

Txid: d159425581da65ee07a37cb454a27c998038052bf3fa35ddff3e6f89e7da1eac

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 224
Merit: 248

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2024, 11:33:08 AM

I think it is the duty of all healthy people to stand by the helpless destitute and war-torn people. Ukrainians are being persecuted by Russia, which is causing their country's people to be in dire straits, and our small donation will go a long way for them. So those of us who can afford to donate should stand by and help the poor people of Ukraine.

I came to know about this bitcoin donation through a thread created by @1Miau and @derBowler then I expressed my interest in donating some bitcoins there and finally I was successful in doing so. Maybe many users like me who have already helped in a small way to stand by the Ukrainian people, maybe many more people will stand by the Ukrainian people and help them.

Finally @1miau and @derBowler thank you both for creating such a great and helpful thread aimed at helping Ukrainians.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2024, 04:29:56 PM

~~

for Monero : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

I have been trying hard to send the donation for the last two days but I was unable to send it due to an error in the monero address. But I later analyzed there was a mistake that was causing this problem so I was able to resolve it now. There was a bug that caused invalid addresses to show up when sending donations, however I have now resolved this and now I will be able to send donations. For those who are unable to send donations due to high transaction fees in Bitcoin and Ethereum, you can do transactions in Monero where the transaction fees are relatively low.

Code:
4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
derBowler

Activity: 640
Merit: 457

Alle sagten es geht nicht bis Einer einfach machte

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 07:55:29 PM

Hello everyone,

you guys are awesome, my total respect to everyone here!

Nobody has to justify or apologize here, everyone donates as much as they can and nobody has to have a guilty conscience and think that their donation is too small, every cent counts and in the end the amount makes the result.
I also think it's great that one or the other is translating this campaign on other forums and thus continuing to advertise this project, so perhaps more support will come together to make this local project a success.

We as an aid organization (DRK) are absolutely in the public eye and our vocation is to help suffering, needy, poor, sick and all socially weak people and so this time we are helping the people of Ukraine.
Misuse of the support is completely impossible for us as everything is supervised by our legal department and we can prove at any time what we have done with which money and when.
This is also documented as well as possible in this forum, as some of you may have read.

Our philosophy is :
the wealthy give to the poor, we support the socially weak who are in need, because we are all human and everyone needs help.

Please understand that I can't reply to every post, but when I have more time I will of course distribute lots of merits.

Please, please keep up the good work, we want to collect as many ambulances as possible for the Ukraine.

Maybe we can also find some big investors who would support our project because the ambulances cost a lot of money even when used and then they also have to be equipped with various medical materials.

Thank you again, thank you, keep up the good work, the suffering people of Ukraine are so grateful to each and every one of you and together we can help these people and give them some hope again.

On behalf of everyone, my deepest respect to you and make sure you stay healthy.

Greetings Tim
HelliumZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 07:44:28 PM
Merited by derBowler (1)

It is not possible for a single person to implement a big plan. In this case, if everyone can work together to implement the plan, then it becomes very easy to implement the plan. Buying an ambulance to facilitate medical treatment for Ukrainians is a very difficult thing for one person, but if we all join together and participate in donations, we can easily implement this plan. So we all will come forward to implement this plan together.

My donation hash:

Code:
712eb53b1efbf6fc4d69ebc46d52a9c3179916f08eb7ad41e29de6a62aa86d31

derBowler

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:27:31 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2024, 07:52:05 AM by derBowler

Hello friends

As some of you have already noticed, the error devil has crept into the Monero address and therefore some get an error message when sending.

We also had to check this first and realized that there is a space between the 4 and the A, which we have corrected.

Here is the correct valid address for Monero:

4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Some people have asked what has been collected so far, so here's an update.

Bitcoin : 0.01152651
Ethereum : 0.0205
Monero : 0.37529

Here is a big, big thank you to @ All, please keep it up so that we can help the needy people again this time.

Greetings Tim
1miau (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 6851

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 11:46:44 AM

Please note: any possible donation announcements about @derBowlers ambulance campaign got to @derBowlers topic: Ambulance - Campaign - Ukraine
Please note as well: any discussions, questions or similar about @derBowlers aid campaign will be carried out in his topic as well.
Doing so, will keep discussions on-topic, in each dedicated discussion.  Smiley

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 224
Merit: 248

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 03:35:49 AM

Hello friends

Here is a big, big thank you to @ All, please keep it up so that we can help the needy people again this time.

Greetings Tim
The way this ambulance campaign of yours is progressing with everyone's help, maybe you will be able to buy an ambulance very soon to help the helpless people. Since your post has already been translated into various local sections, people there are showing more interest in helping out here. Already maybe 15 plus people have donated as much as they can to the ambulance campaign. I am also one of those people who donated little bitcoins to help the needy people. Everyone should help these helpless people with a free-spirited attitude by giving whatever they can.

My donating transaction hash
Code:
 5d271349267a5de38825ffa2eb4d8fef0c5692bf3128fee3682a6c434e5e40a5

pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 05:25:14 AM

Feels good to donate even just a little to this causes, I hope that we also could see a follow up on the people that were helped with those donations, I really hope that this donation drives won't be the kind of donation drive that was organized by @cabalism where basically some of the funds that were supposed to be reported never came up or was gone in the wind and being suspected of embezzling those funds. I hope that I would be able to donate more, it's just that I'm not a rich person and there's some things that I've wanted to buy for so long that I'm saving up for, hopefully that things will be good in my way and hopefully get back to this in case they need more funding especially the one that involves the war in Ukraine.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Just Say

Activity: 45
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 06:09:45 AM

Hello friends

As some of you have already noticed, the error devil has crept into the Monero address and therefore some get an error message when sending.

We also had to check this first and realized that there is a space between the 4 and the A, which we have corrected.

Here is the correct valid address for Monero:

4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMGG 4A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Some people have asked what has been collected so far, so here's an update.

Bitcoin : 0.01152651
Ethereum : 0.0205
Monero : 0.37529

Greetings Tim
Forum members are trying their best to make your campaign a huge hit. I made a small donation to your campaign today. Your post has even been discussed on our local board.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5493147.msg64065466#msg64065466
derBowler

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 09:31:11 AM

Hello,

We were asked how much such an ambulance costs with all the equipment, here are our experiences.

In the first ambulance project, almost 300,000 euros were collected, which made it possible to buy six vehicles, refurbish them and purchase various medicines and medical equipment.

Report of the first project with the cooperation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_rlrt0rnVQ

Of course, there are also transportation costs for fuel (diesel) for approx. 2700 km per vehicle as well as food for all the volunteers and drivers.
Such an ambulance has a fuel consumption of approx. 10 to 12 liters per 100 km and weighs approx. 5.5 tons when fully equipped; they are not built for long distances but for quick trips in the city.

Since we as an aid organization have to replace the vehicles again and again and we can then sell them ourselves, we don't have a dealer in between and so an expert opinion is then drawn up on the vehicle and then we buy it from the respective organizations, of course at a low value since everyone wants to help us.

But nevertheless, depending on the equipment (ambulance, emergency aid, intensive care equipment or obstetrics), such a vehicle still costs us several 10k euros or, to put it another way, for just under one Bitcoin at the current exchange rate you can get a complete ambulance fully equipped with various medicines and life-sustaining equipment including transport to the destination plus various additional medical supplies, as we do not travel to Ukraine with the vehicles empty.

Yes, it is a lot of money, but what does freedom cost, a healthy life without fear and suffering?

I hope I was able to bring you a little transparency here again to show this and we can continue to count on any support.

Greetings Tim
Hoximen7

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 07:37:18 PM

So we hope that there will be many supporters who want to help us here, even if we know that we cannot save everyone, but we can all make a contribution to humanity, thank you

Greetings Tim

I feel very bad that they are injured but unable to get treatment. We should stand by the helpless injured people, maybe we too will get sick someday and we too may need someone's help. Although I may not be able to donate much, I will try my best. Although I can't donate right now, I will help as much as I can within a few days. Hope more people will come forward to help here. However, I pray at this moment to my Creator that God bless them with health. Amen.
I can only pray for the best, hopefully the injured will be given a speedy recovery, yes it is true that we must stand by the side of the injured people holding their hands tightly and praying for the best.
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 11:02:59 PM

It is not possible for a single person to implement a big plan. In this case, if everyone can work together to implement the plan, then it becomes very easy to implement the plan. Buying an ambulance to facilitate medical treatment for Ukrainians is a very difficult thing for one person, but if we all join together and participate in donations, we can easily implement this plan. So we all will come forward to implement this plan together.

My donation hash:

Code:
712eb53b1efbf6fc4d69ebc46d52a9c3179916f08eb7ad41e29de6a62aa86d31
We should continue striving and not holding back from our responsibilities. A big plans comes with alot of expectations and it will be only fair to deal with our stress and having our goals accomplished before our very own naked eyes. We all have plans in the system and those that practicalised them always end up failing and I'm not saying it's not appropriate to try your best in the space. Always looking forward for promising outcome and having the best results yet to come.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
derBowler

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 08:11:06 PM

- Update -

Hello everyone

We were able to buy the first ambulance for the Ukraine last week, now it is being equipped and prepared.

Great work to everyone involved.

In the meantime, we have reserved two more ambulances, one for intensive care and one for obstetrics.
A photo of each of the vehicles.

- Our two reserved vehicles -

- Intensive medicine -

- Obstetrics -

Here is an interim status from the forum here:

Bitcoin : 0.013373
Ethereum : 0.020541
Monero : 0.55310

Maybe we can manage to finance a complete ambulance here via this platform, that would be mega.

Delivery is planned for the end of June, as we hope to get more vehicles together by then.
So please, you can translate this post and publish it in your forums or attach it. The more people read it and know about it, the greater the chance of getting several vehicles together for the Ukraine. Thank you very much

Here again the addresses :

Bitcoin : bc1qcatsxvw057khlcazrzpl33rje8lvjnyz6ryxxh

Ethereum : 0xD7638eb545678a58A9Fd77B12eb7dF5C30Cec0D5

Monereo : 4958PhVdtQGTpgdpC2VUhv94MvnCSrA4E77aVmViwfdzbTrU5VGfYRtPTNSjcwtJgNhGzyVw9AqTMG4 A5Upv623cEPesXaU

Only these three addresses are available for this project as it is managed by a legal department and we are therefore not allowed to give out any new or different addresses.
You decide whether you want to be anonymous with your support or whether you want to write a post about it, that's your decision.

Please help us or the suffering people in the Ukraine, let us show them that the Ukrainians are not alone with their suffering, thank you

Greetings Tim
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: