Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Traders paradise  (Read 1374 times)
Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:07:40 PM

Before I started cryptocurrency trading I have always hard this friend who is a pro cryptocurrency trader and have always shown me his profits but never told me how long he has been into cryptocurrency trading, but I have known him for crypto trading for close to two years now and in this period I only saw his success stories.

Now I decided to start trading after many persuasion and am beginning to have a rough experience but all the while I have only viewed cryptocurrency trading as an all good venture

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 04:29:45 PM

Before I started cryptocurrency trading I have always hard this friend who is a pro cryptocurrency trader and have always shown me his profits but never told me how long he has been into cryptocurrency trading,
(.......)
It's very normal. Especially influencers who are just collecting some referrals to some people.
You should be aware if you want to start trading, you should identify your goal, you should not say you are only trading because someone told you or for easy money, you should expect some negative too, trading can make you bankrupt too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 04:41:35 PM

Trading is not the same as selling products that can make you profit easily without knowledge you will end up losing your money.
You should learn and experience how exactly trading works and it's up to you how you can make a profit by trading.

If you want to make a profit in trading you must study and learn some techniques and learn how to read charts. You don't need to risk money as a beginner you can trade with trading simulators that don't need to deposit.

I suggest you read the two techniques that will help you to make a profit under this link below.

- https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading

Scroll down and look for fundamental and technical analysis. And the link above has lots of free tools including a trading simulator and aggregators. Use the skill that you learn from TA and FA with the trading simulator to avoid losing money. Then apply the effective strategy to real exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tellek Garing (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:57:14 PM

Thank you all for you clear and insight on this subject matter I now know for the fact that investing is less risky compared to trading as the cryptocurrency market is always volatile but the fact that I lose in some cases does not make me a total failure in trading and haven't lose in some trades and also gain in some other make me realize that skills is the most essential and an integral aspect of cryptocurrency trading.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 05:45:57 PM

Thank you all for you clear and insight on this subject matter I now know for the fact that investing is less risky compared to trading as the cryptocurrency market is always volatile
If you don't like to deal with complicated trades and the market itself as most times, choose to be an investor and just hold those cryptos that you like for a period of time.

but the fact that I lose in some cases does not make me a total failure in trading and haven't lose in some trades and also gain in some other make me realize that skills is the most essential and an integral aspect of cryptocurrency trading.
Just think of those losses as lessons.

They're paid off as a lesson and you have to learn with those losses so that it won't be put into waste if you apply the learnings there for your next trades.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 05:49:53 PM

Before I started cryptocurrency trading I have always hard this friend who is a pro cryptocurrency trader and have always shown me his profits but never told me how long he has been into cryptocurrency trading, but I have known him for crypto trading for close to two years now and in this period I only saw his success stories.

Now I decided to start trading after many persuasion and am beginning to have a rough experience but all the while I have only viewed cryptocurrency trading as an all good venture
Trust me it's a good venture only for that 1% of people who have the right mindset, right knowledge and obviously a bit of luck as well, if your friend is making profits and even if he tells you all his strategy there are still high chances you'll not start making money in markets through trading. It is Mathematics if you do it mechanically but the problem is emotions which humans have which makes it difficult to trade in volatile situations, you will tend to  over do/ overthink whenever you are in the trade, you will have your biases and rigidness, learning trading is a very long and hectic activity, give yourself atleast an year only learning trading to become succesful in trading.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 05:56:04 PM

2 years of successes for your friend? Well we bull market for last 2 years so it was quite easy to profit when almost all coins pump 5-100x in that period and whole market pumped from $150B to $2.9T (20x) (total marketcap of all coins including bitcoin). I'm not surprised at all that you have a rough experience now when whole market dumped from 2.9T$ to 1.8T$ in last 5 months and some projects dumped 80% already. Its hard time even for experienced traders.

if you are just starting ... limit your entry to minimum. Like 10$ per trade. This will limit your learning cost because most likely you will wipe out your portfolio many times. Especially during bear market.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 06:08:46 PM

It is better for you at the early stage that you are seeing some losses so you can begin early to work it rather not when you think that you have knowledge in trading and you begin to lose money. This stage is learning stage and see your losses that way too. Your friend is showing you profit but not losses and this is what most traders do to win people over in their trade for copy trading. Don't trade with high leverage if you want to succeed in the market.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:49:03 PM

Do not worry this is natural, it is very rare that for someone that is new to this market success will come immediately to him, this is something that takes time but fortunately for you there is something you have that most traders in the market do not have, and that is a mentor you can ask questions.

If your friend is someone that can actually make money from the markets then you can ask him questions about what books to read so you can also have the same success as him, it is not going to be an easy journey but without a doubt your path can be way easier than the one the majority have to go through if you know how to take advantage of the knowledge your friend can impart to you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:52:15 PM

Your friend is selfish but well everyone would be on which no one would be sharing up on how they do become successful or profitable on trading.You dont even know if they are really in positive
but since he had been doing trading for years then its understandable that he's doing well but of course there would really be  rough experiences just like on what you are experiencing now
because price are way too volatile and unpredictable and its not always that traders do end up on being profitable.There would be losing trades and thats unavoidable but the
thing we should think the most is on how to sustain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:37:02 PM

Traders usually talks about the profit and they rarely share their bad experiences and of course their losses, that’s pretty normal and since you already started your Trading career, you can know by yourself the real situation in the battle ground of every traders. Its not easy but it can be rewarding especially if you do things correctly and if the markets will in favor to you.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:47:34 PM

Traders usually talks about the profit and they rarely share their bad experiences and of course their losses, that’s pretty normal and since you already started your Trading career, you can know by yourself the real situation in the battle ground of every traders. Its not easy but it can be rewarding especially if you do things correctly and if the markets will in favor to you.
Trading is not easy, it takes time to learn how it works and yes it takes a lot of effort before you are able to make profit with your trades. I do have a lot of friends who also tells their losses, I guess it will depend on your closeness to each other since we are friends we are actually giving tips to each other. Its good if you have an open minded friends, they can also guide you if ever. Learn how to analyze on your own, this is also important.
Tellek Garing (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 10:21:31 PM

Your friend is selfish but well everyone would be on which no one would be sharing up on how they do become successful or profitable on trading.You dont even know if they are really in positive
but since he had been doing trading for years then its understandable that he's doing well but of course there would really be  rough experiences just like on what you are experiencing now
because price are way too volatile and unpredictable and its not always that traders do end up on being profitable.There would be losing trades and thats unavoidable but the
thing we should think the most is on how to sustain.
Well I can't blame my friend for not sharing his negative experience in trading to me this is so because he wanted motivate me and that is why he usually and only share his success stories to me, I guess everyone have witnessed one form of trading set back and another but that not withstanding most newbies still carries this fun fair mentality.
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 10:34:21 PM

Before I started cryptocurrency trading I have always hard this friend who is a pro cryptocurrency trader and have always shown me his profits but never told me how long he has been into cryptocurrency trading,
(.......)
It's very normal. Especially influencers who are just collecting some referrals to some people.
You should be aware if you want to start trading, you should identify your goal, you should not say you are only trading because someone told you or for easy money, you should expect some negative too, trading can make you bankrupt too.
This is a common problem on every starting traders, they are being fooled and think that this market can really give them easy profit by just simply buying and selling. Traders have to more wise nowadays, and learning should also be there priority, if you are still a newbie learn everything first and do trading as one of your priority because it needs your commitment here for you not to lose big money.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 11:42:09 PM

If you like to follow your friend what he says, I could imagine that you need 2 years to spend learning to trade as well. I'm going to say that your friend doesn't really make good in trading, in fact, he was afraid to tell you about his sufferings before he got a profit and then show it to you.
What if your friend tells about his losses in trading, does still it makes your mind to push it? I won't discourage you to become a trader but I want you to think that trading isn't for everybody. However, if you really have the willingness to take risks, that's up to you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 11:50:02 PM

Trading sounds like a nice venture of theory, but to some of us who have experienced it. It's one rough, hell of a journey. Yes, I have made way more money than I would have if I was doing my profession through trading, but I have also lost a huge amount of money (of course it was the profits I made) in the due process.

You have to be very mentally stable and ready for any outcome. The biggest contributor to trading success is experience and learning from past mistakes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 04:41:30 AM

Beware of your friends, a real professional trader never show his profit to anyone, most likely he do that to attract more people to sign up an account under his referral link. Traders not always made a profit, he must have been experienced to feel pain when he loss... but he doesn't want to posted his loss on social media. As you have started trading, don't mad or cry if you loss, it's a experience and lesson to become better trader.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 05:03:17 AM

You need that level of energy to be in crypto trading and doing your lessons everyday is the key to success. If you open up any thread which asks how to do successful trading then I am pretty sure you will end up long long threads stating over and over again one thing, acquire skills, learn to do TA and FA and based on that do it.

Believe me in crypto guessing games are not allowed, you will end up in pit hole. Though your friend is successful it does not mean its easy. There is possibility that he learned everything about it and then jumped it Smiley
Tellek Garing (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 07:07:35 AM

If you like to follow your friend what he says, I could imagine that you need 2 years to spend learning to trade as well. I'm going to say that your friend doesn't really make good in trading, in fact, he was afraid to tell you about his sufferings before he got a profit and then show it to you.
What if your friend tells about his losses in trading, does still it makes your mind to push it? I won't discourage you to become a trader but I want you to think that trading isn't for everybody. However, if you really have the willingness to take risks, that's up to you.
According to him he has been in trading long enough this have help to build his confidence level, well no venture is without it own risk and trading is one of such but then how you manage to build your skills over a long period of practice which most time come with loses and little gains.

The most important thing is to have a predetermined mindset that whatever comes you have little capital to keep trading with and gaining experience along the line.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 10:33:08 AM

You don't have to feel bad if your friend never tells you anything because that might be his secret. You just have to try to trade by learning from other sources that can give you lessons on good trading. It's just a matter of time for you to get your own success story and not depend on anyone but yourself. You still have plenty of time to learn about trading and profit from trading and trust that your time will come very soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄