Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 09:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HEXROAST ⚫ PLAY TO EARN ⚫ EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS  (Read 883 times)
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 08:04:39 PM

One more question. Are you planning to launch an airdprop? When will the first presales be held?
Hello! We have published a video with the gameplay on our social networks. Yes, we are planning to launch airdprop. The first presales will be announced after we reach the required number of subscribers in the telegram channel. The team is now actively working on promoting the project.
Great promo! But I didn't see in the video how the shop works. It has a separate interface, how will the game mechanics affect the balance?
Hello! We will make a video with the developers dedicated to this game mechanics for our social networks.

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 09:55:45 PM

We have launched airdprop : Wink

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
moprobz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 10:06:55 PM

nice! I will definitely take part!
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 10:08:21 PM

nice! I will definitely take part!
Hello! We are very glad to each participant!

abcdefgxyzabc

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 10:37:58 PM

Cool! Let's hope that the coin will grow in value
.shdvb.

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 12:54:37 PM

I can see how the project is developing. It's really cool that the game started marketing at an early stage of development
sendmestuff

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 12:57:46 PM

I can see how the project is developing. It's really cool that the game started marketing at an early stage of development
Yes, I sometimes go to view their social networks. The project is not standing still, but they still have a lot of work to do
Dopeyo

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 01:00:14 PM

Very cool! I will take part. Let's hope that the project has a bright future. Especially in a crisis in the cryptocurrency market
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 01:05:21 PM

Very cool! I will take part. Let's hope that the project has a bright future. Especially in a crisis in the cryptocurrency market
Hello! We are confident that our team will achieve all the goals of developing and promoting the game! Thank you for your feedback and faith in the project

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 06:37:27 PM

Yes, I sometimes go to view their social networks. The project is not standing still, but they still have a lot of work to do
That's right! Our team is doing a great job to create a high-quality game

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 06:38:30 PM

Yes, at the moment we are at the testing stage. After receiving all the necessary data, we will launch a large-scale marketing campaign

Dopeyo

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 06:53:33 PM

Hello! We are confident that our team will achieve all the goals of developing and promoting the game! Thank you for your feedback and faith in the project
You're welcome! Glad to see feedback from your project
Dopeyo

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 08:53:22 PM

Are you planning to create a YouTube channel?
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 08:10:34 PM

Yes, the YouTube channel will be very soon!

Dopeyo

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 09:04:28 PM

We will be waiting for more informative videos explaining the mechanics of the game, developer diaries
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 09:06:29 PM

We will be waiting for more informative videos explaining the mechanics of the game, developer diaries
Yes, this is part of our plans. We believe that the video format is great for conveying important information about our game

sendmestuff

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 09:23:03 PM

Yes, this is part of our plans. We believe that the video format is great for conveying important information about our game
Great! We will wait until there is not enough more specific information about the game
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 06:17:14 PM

We have launched the official YouTube channel!

sendmestuff

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 06:23:19 PM

Nice!
Dopeyo

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 06:31:28 PM

Nice!
I will hope for more detailed videos about the project
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: