Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: so btc value is finished?  (Read 9269 times)
thresher (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:32:59 PM

All I see is down and down, we couldn't even break into 6s during the last rally.
If bitcoin isn't valuable then why use it instead of a new coin that doesn't have a few powerful people that all ready control all of it?
Thinking of cashing out all my BTC and going to vegas for an expensive weekend Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:41:40 PM

All I see is down and down, we couldn't even break into 6s during the last rally.
If bitcoin isn't valuable then why use it instead of a new coin that doesn't have a few powerful people that all ready control all of it?
Thinking of cashing out all my BTC and going to vegas for an expensive weekend Smiley

Bitcoin will be around 200 soon, there are better coins now. Bitcoin has no advantage other than being the first
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:52:04 PM

Strange, you are going to Vegas to blow all your money.

Me, I am going back to work so I can get more cheap bitcoins and save for my future.
thresher (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:24:10 PM

Me, I am going back to work so I can get more cheap bitcoins and save for my future.

I'm glad your going back to work, I never left.  Just watching money I spent on bitcoin and miners, getting flushed down the toilet, when I could have applied that money to something fun.
You can keep buying "cheap coins," because unless you are buying tens of thousands worth for a quick flip on price spikes, your not getting any money any time soon, and since bit coin only reached the value it did thanks to mt gox, good luck seeing those numbers again.

I'm pro bitcoin, and I believe in its adoption. I'm just realistic and realize that it's unit value is going down the shitter. 
IRS capital loss. 
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:30:37 PM

btc is btc ,will be strong in the  future ,don't worry
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:56:05 PM

Price is not the same as value.
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 09:00:33 PM

Below 500 USD 'til the end of the week?  Roll Eyes

I still believe bitcoin in the long term as well as other 2 or 3 altcoins.

We are right now in the eye of the hurricane.
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

Bitcoin will be around 200 soon, there are better coins now. Bitcoin has no advantage other than being the first
Litecoin crashed even more than BTC.
thresher (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:31:56 PM

Litecoin crashed even more than BTC.
Please sell all of your bitcoins to someone that is not as concerned about the price. You will sleep better at night with one less thing to worry about.

I'm concerned about the price of gas, doesn't mean I give in and walk everywhere Smiley

I fucking hold litecoin as well lmao, but honestly i'm not concerned about ltc. 
dotcom

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Crashes have happened before, and everytime people scream it's the end of btc.

Other 'better' altcoins do exist, but it'll be years and years before their popularity will reach that of bitcoin, they also have no place in the public eye (which means businesses are much less likely to adopt them).

Bitcoin breaking into several online markets and vendors that previously scoffed it. I don't think this is the end of btc at all.
K128kevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:45:18 PM

Bitcoin may not be the best, and it's only advantage may be that it was first, but in reality that is a HUGE, HUUUUGGEEE advantage. Probably the biggest advantage you can have. To be more clear, it's actually not the fact that it came first that gives it an advantage, but rather the fact that it currently is the most popular by far (because it gained popularity before others did). This is why Facebook is so much more popular than Google+. It is why YouTube is more popular than Vimeo. The thing that becomes more popular first tends to stay the most popular by far. These trends can even be (and often are) mathematically modeled using graphs of social networks.

Consider a graph with nodes and edges, where each node represents a cryptocurrency user and each edge represents a transaction between two users. Connected nodes want to be using the same cryptocurrency, otherwise they can't trade with each other. Each node has a rule that it will adopt the cryptocurrency that is used by more than a certain percent (let's say 50%) of its connected nodes. You can see how if the majority of the nodes use bitcoin, the phenomenon will spread and almost everybody will use it. In order to change that and have everybody use, say Litecoin, you need to have enough people adopt Litecoin such that the majority of every node's neighboring nodes adopted litecoin. It is difficult to explain this without drawing it, but hopefully you get my main point: inertia is powerful, and bitcoin still has a TON of it.

Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:46:08 PM

Bitcoin may not be the best, and it's only advantage may be that it was first, but in reality that is a HUGE, HUUUUGGEEE advantage. Probably the biggest advantage you can have. To be more clear, it's actually not the fact that it came first that gives it an advantage, but rather the fact that it currently is the most popular by far (because it gained popularity before others did). This is why Facebook is so much more popular than Google+. It is why YouTube is more popular than Vimeo. The thing that becomes more popular first tends to stay the most popular by far. These trends can even be (and often are) mathematically modeled using graphs of social networks.

Consider a graph with nodes and edges, where each node represents a cryptocurrency user and each edge represents a transaction between two users. Connected nodes want to be using the same cryptocurrency, otherwise they can't trade with each other. Each node has a rule that it will adopt the cryptocurrency that is used by more than a certain percent (let's say 50%) of its connected nodes. You can see how if the majority of the nodes use bitcoin, the phenomenon will spread and almost everybody will use it. In order to change that and have everybody use, say Litecoin, you need to have enough people adopt Litecoin such that the majority of every node's neighboring nodes adopted litecoin. It is difficult to explain this without drawing it, but hopefully you get my main point: inertia is powerful, and bitcoin still has a TON of it.

In my opinion, if Bitcoin isn't the best, which it isn't, then we need to move On.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
bgmc

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:25:49 AM

Yes, totally agree. Being the first will always give it the advantage, and I'd be very surprised if another coin ever surpassed bitcoin, especially without signficant financial backing (such as if the federal reserve came out with a coin to replace the USD).

Bitcoin has consitently traded above the 400 level. There is a ton of buy support at 400. I doubt it'll break below that point.
uninterpreted

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:38:12 AM

Bitcoin price fluctuation attracts entrepreneurs for the chance at riches with a quick turnover, despite the high volatility. It actually stimulates the altconomy in its own confounded way.
rmines

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:39:45 AM

Better coins, such as? Could you give some serious examples and explain why these are better?

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:00:54 AM

Bitcoin may not be the best, and it's only advantage may be that it was first, but in reality that is a HUGE, HUUUUGGEEE advantage.

We also shouldn't forget the huge basic infrastructure that bitcoin has built over the time (still growing at insane rate), which other coins can only dream about. Apparently, bitcoin mining network now exceeds 480000+ petaflops: world's most powerful supercomputers are literally dwarfed compared to this. And it's all about the security: altcoins are looking very fragile on that field. Perhaps only the fact that all of them, even litecoin, are in the deep shadows far from the mainstream medias might be keeping them away from troubles.
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:08:34 AM

I'm not sure about the term value.

Anyhow, have fun in Vegas? Sure there is a significant amount of parity, but it doesn't take away from the inherent value of bitcoin. Pegged price on the other hand? That's a completely different story.
Mego

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:52:22 AM

Bitcoin price is dropping because of the panic selling in China due to the false news/rumors that China is banning crypto again , more like market manipulation .... In the past few months its been one blow after another , if it got this far without dropping back to nothing it won't be going lower back to the 300's , if you wanna blow all your btc I'd be more than happy to buy them  Cheesy
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:25:53 AM

This "bitcoin going down" topics are starting to get irritating as a fucking mosquito on the picnic.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:26:15 AM

Lat year was same thing BTC price was aroud 250$ n then jumps on 1000$. Same will happen again the question is "When".

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

softron

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:26:04 PM

you should keep some in case price hits the roof.

mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:29:30 PM

Lat year was same thing BTC price was aroud 250$ n then jumps on 1000$. Same will happen again the question is "When".

Past performance is not an indicator of future gains. Best bet is to pick an alt you think has what it takes and is still cheap.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:17:35 PM

alt coin is they way to earn some more yes it need to pick one my eyes are on several LTC is prime n some other cheaper

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

jetspot

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 03:24:32 PM

Bitcoin is a spendable currency is it not? As with all spendable currencies the value increases along with how many businesses accept it as a currency. It's a factor worth keeping in mind.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:30:51 PM

no no no no no. BTC is not finished. After the stock market crash of 1929, the stocks came back even stronger than ever. Bitcoin will revive itself eventually. At a low enough price, people will start buying a lot again and the price will start rallying north, then more people will buy, and we'll be over $1000 again.
Cryptomas

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:17:11 PM

Yeah it's finished. Pack your bags and go home. Keep your money in a secure bank and get a nice 1.5% increase a year while the money devalues by 5%.

./ sarcasm.
CurbsideProphet

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:32:09 PM

Yes, please do that.  I'm so sick of all the newbie's here and all their panic threads everytime Bitcoin moves a few %.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:02:19 PM

Cool down people,like any other value,bitcoin has to go down in order to grow more.The same thing happens to gold too, and it doesn\t meant that has no value.Sometimes all we need to do is to have patience and take advantage  of the small price and buy more bitcoins!  Wink

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:54:03 PM

Cool down people,like any other value,bitcoin has to go down in order to grow more.The same thing happens to gold too, and it doesn\t meant that has no value.Sometimes all we need to do is to have patience and take advantage  of the small price and buy more bitcoins!  Wink

Same happens to everything else all stocks go down so that they can go up again

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

thresher (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:32:12 PM

Well i'm staying here to clarify, just saying what I should have done, since btc has only continually decreased in value this year (other than a price spike for a day or two here and there)

Yes, please do that.  I'm so sick of all the newbie's here and all their panic threads everytime Bitcoin moves a few %.

Smart attitude, try to drive away new people so bitcoin doesn't grow.  I actual started with btc late November, so while that isn't long in the real world, in the world of crypto's I've been through plenty of shit.
Back then btc could actually rebound, today if you think people are going to be interested in btc or altcoins when it only goes down in value then your out of your mind.  Noone new gives a shit that someone bought btc for a dollar, people care what it will do for them. 
tonto

Activity: 609

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:34:09 PM

Other 'better' altcoins do exist, but it'll be years and years before their popularity will reach that of bitcoin, they also have no place in the public eye (which means businesses are much less likely to adopt them).

The alt coins (except maybe the exception of name coin) don't contribute anything but confusion.  Altcoins should have been introduced years later once people are OK with the concept of crypto coins in everyday life.
pdawg

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:38:18 PM

This "bitcoin going down" topics are starting to get irritating as a fucking mosquito on the picnic.

I suspect there will be less of those posting at the end of the year  Wink

cococoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:02:43 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 08:03:17 AM by cococoin

Please sell all of your bitcoins to someone that is not as concerned about the price. You will sleep better at night with one less thing to worry about.

Buy, sell ...speculation without someone that use them in real economy.
Price was up because of chinese using them for their utility. If we only have speculation, we have the results that we are seeing.

But why should we use bitcoins/cryptoc. in our life if we already have our money!?
dmeter

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:12:20 AM

baying BTC only from chinese, fair price 1 BTC=4$
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:57:29 PM

Yes it is clearly finished.
Sell all your BTC and head to Vegas ASAP.

newnexo

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:47:23 AM

If so, indeed. Now the situation has entered a trough.

Wouldn't it be nice if a few powerful people in the background could manipulate the exchange rate? As these people would do it only to create a nice entry point and then drive the rate up again, all we had to do is lean back an wait. Pity it's just humbug!
liexel

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:13:35 PM

no no no no no. BTC is not finished. After the stock market crash of 1929, the stocks came back even stronger than ever. Bitcoin will revive itself eventually. At a low enough price, people will start buying a lot again and the price will start rallying north, then more people will buy, and we'll be over $1000 again.

+1
mooncake

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:32:54 PM

If you notice, the hero members all advise the OP to sell everything.

That just shows the difference in the experience and the maturity.
SportsBet

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:38:04 PM

If you notice, the hero members all advise the OP to sell everything.

That just shows the difference in the experience and the maturity.

Advice about selling everything right now if you entered at much higher price, is just crazy.
Advice to ditch bitcoin for altcoins that have "future" is even crazier.
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:10:01 PM

for miners ...

what is high price ? in Silicon Valley ??

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:27:46 PM

+1

asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:34:20 PM

China Central bank new policy. forbidden commercial bank open channel for market: BTCC, Huobi,okcoin ,etc. it means we cannot have market to buy and sell btc. only by personal .
the dead line is Apl 15.
be careful.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
Drai

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:34:43 PM

I'm glad your going back to work, I never left.  Just watching money I spent on bitcoin and miners, getting flushed down the toilet, when I could have applied that money to something fun.
You can keep buying "cheap coins," because unless you are buying tens of thousands worth for a quick flip on price spikes, your not getting any money any time soon, and since bit coin only reached the value it did thanks to mt gox, good luck seeing those numbers again.

I'm pro bitcoin, and I believe in its adoption. I'm just realistic and realize that it's unit value is going down the shitter.  
IRS capital loss.  

So why do you refer to others like money, but not at bitcoin? Why did you think bitcoin had high value? only because of mtgox? Value of money is reliability that you will spend them. There was a moment that MtGox was reliable? Quick flip! So we had to look elsewhere. Evertheless at samething like: ★★★RITZGRANDCASINO.COM 220 CREDIT BONUS. POKER, SLOTS, ETC ★★★ I hope
Price is not the same as value.

Drai

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:36:11 PM

btc is btc ,will be strong in the  future ,don't worry
Why? Is weak now? For what?

Drai

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:36:38 PM

+1

Drai

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:45:17 PM

In my opinion, if Bitcoin isn't the best, which it isn't, then we need to move On.
Let's go, I'm already there. But what's the  reason exactly?
We know people know much bitcoins, why we should expect they will accept other coins?

Acceptance is everything guys!

Drai

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:53:07 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 03:17:18 PM by Drai

Bitcoin has consitently traded above the 400 level. There is a ton of buy support at 400. I doubt it'll break below that point.

Buy, sell ...speculation without someone that use them in real economy.
Price was up because of chinese using them for their utility. If we only have speculation, we have the results that we are seeing.

But why should we use bitcoins/cryptoc. in our life if we already have our money!?
This is the question we have to answer!

Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:42:34 PM

you are an idio...

save for your future, how nice, how naive, let me gues, you are also a "hard working" stacker (silver and gold, silver for you only, cause you are poor probably) and an american :-).

This forum is getting dumber and dumber :-/.
thresher (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:12:16 PM

I think some of your guys heads are so inflated from having made a lot of money from bitcoin, that it has clouded your judgement.
The point I was making is the value of bitcoin is finished as being absurdly high.  
All of you show this point by claiming how the market is being manipulated, and that you guys actually want it to continue to crash, to further manipulate the market.  

If I making money, am I going to risk accepting bitcoin and get fucked due to the continually downtrend of price...nope   (yes immediate sell on exchanges or whatever, but again, when it takes time to process everything, transactions getting stuck, and the price is continually going down, your losing money)
If I want to purchase something, am I going to buy bitcoin and then have to buy more two seconds later because the price is continually dropping...nope
People who purchase bitcoin and miners for investment (little guys) are not going to do so anymore either, as it is not showing the potential for gains is highly outweighed by extreme volatility.

It is apparent that the vast majority of those with lots of bitcoins care only about market manipulation, moving money around China, and really could give a rats ass about if bitcoin is accepted by merchants.
If i'm wrong why wouldn't these exchanges, major mining facilities, large bag holders, whatever, market to get bitcoin accepted?    
The reason why is because getting bitcoin accepted doesn't offer the profits that market manipulation does.
Once this is figured out by everyone else, the game is up.  

I'm not saying I'm any better, and I wouldn't do the same thing if I could.  
The ones with the money obviously worked out that it is better to go for the short term quick gains, then the long term ones of acceptance.  
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:30:49 PM

No need for selling BTC buy it for cash now (dollar euro), or invest in some alt coin there are several that may be investing in.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Drai

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

The point I was making is the value of bitcoin is finished as being absurdly high.  

If I making money, am I going to risk accepting bitcoin and get fucked due to the continually downtrend of price...nope   (yes immediate sell on exchanges or whatever, but again, when it takes time to process everything, transactions getting stuck, and the price is continually going down, your losing money)
If I want to purchase something, am I going to buy bitcoin and then have to buy more two seconds later because the price is continually dropping...nope
People who purchase bitcoin and miners for investment (little guys) are not going to do so anymore either, as it is not showing the potential for gains is highly outweighed by extreme volatility.

It is apparent that the vast majority of those with lots of bitcoins care only about market manipulation, moving money around China, and really could give a rats ass about if bitcoin is accepted by merchants.
If i'm wrong why wouldn't these exchanges, major mining facilities, large bag holders, whatever, market to get bitcoin accepted?    
The reason why is because getting bitcoin accepted doesn't offer the profits that market manipulation does.
Once this is figured out by everyone else, the game is up.  

I'm not saying I'm any better, and I wouldn't do the same thing if I could.  
The ones with the money obviously worked out that it is better to go for the short term quick gains, then the long term ones of acceptance.  

Yes, but bitcoin value is true at least, the point I make is the value of bitcoin is starting as tremendously real now, or maybe when will be a little lower Smiley
If we want to see the change we have to be able to fix prices of services and goods in BTC! Not Euro, not Dollars, not Pounds, etc...
When this BTC-based real  economy would be bigger than what is moved by "market manipulation"/speculation/avarice, then not a so big effort will anymore be necessary to see the definitive cryptoc. establishment.

semaforo

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:07:25 PM

I don't think anyone can deny that bitcoin does not have any intrinsic superiority over the alts- the real uestion is which of the alts has enough of an advantage over bitcoin to cause people to invest their time and energy in building it's infrastructure instead of bitcoins?

Also, what makes you think that bitcoin is expensive?

Considering the fact that the global financial system, of which fiat currency like the dollar is just one component, is the most insane and criminal ponzi scheme of all time, the dollar looks severely overvalued, and bitcoin extremely undervalued. Google stock probably seems expensive too, but the fact is that it represents a lot more value than some random search engine start up because it already has a lot of users. Gold seems expensive too "I can get a kilo of this orange shiny metal for ten dollars, but a kilo of this yellow shiny metal costs 40 k! What a rip of, both can be used to make jewelry and I think orange is prettier than yellow!"

The fact is that value is a function of supply versus demand. People want bitcoin because it has much greater market reach. The demand for altcoins is almost exclusively people speculating hoping that they can get a coin for a dollar that will increase in value 10,000%- in other words, the only real reason to get into alts is because of the impression that they have missed the boat with bitcoin- which they haven't. It's just greed.

Of course more experienced members are annoyed by the influx of new members- they have seen this many times before. That's why most of them just ignore posts like this at this point.
  I seriously hope that the OP will sell to someone who understands and believes in bitcoin and is not drooling at the prospect of getting rich and whimpering and throwing tantrums at the prospect of losing money. This is much better for bitcoin and will lead to much more price stability.

Same goes for speculation- if people would just
1- understand bitcoin and its implications for the global economy
2- buy bitcoin and use it
3- hold and tell people about it until more people understand it

they would make WAAAAAYYYY more money than with this ridiculous speculating, trying to buy and sell for a little profit here and there, which basically amounts to gambling and ends up enriching cleverer people at the expense of people like the OP. This is not a win-win, so why do this when there is a way to do it that leaves everyone better off??

Drai

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:04:46 PM

Yes semaforo, you expressed many things that I was thinking too.

Please do not mix value of money that depends on acceptance of peoples, and costs of distributions of created money.

Creation of money must be for free and its distribution based on responsability.
With regards to the first point I agree with needs of sha256 and want to help, anyway needs of Scrypt are lesser and more sustainable, but if I think of fiat currancy, where the cost for people is double of the nominal value, one time because they, the money creator, should give to people and one time because the money creator, FED, BCE-banks appropriate of them and create debt to start THE ponzi scheme , then don't mind costs of mine by sha256.

But we have to care about the responsablility, responsability of the distribution. We are assuming that computer interest is sign of intelligence at least, of attencion for modern era, means to be smart and we feel like the choosen ones. But if we look at reality, speculation, scams, frauds, hacking, cracking, mtgox wallet desappeared... we realize that still lack responsability. This way no change is possible. Caos is well coming. Bitcoin and cryptoc. are easily frustrated. FAr away from real potencial of what cryptocs are.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:45:14 PM

you are an idio...

save for your future, how nice, how naive, let me gues, you are also a "hard working" stacker (silver and gold, silver for you only, cause you are poor probably) and an american :-).

This forum is/was for decent people to have good discussions.
You will fit in just fine.   Roll Eyes

Cryptomas

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:38:59 PM

China Central bank new policy. forbidden commercial bank open channel for market: BTCC, Huobi,okcoin ,etc. it means we cannot have market to buy and sell btc. only by personal .
the dead line is Apl 15.
be careful.

Wait. Are you saying it's not just a lame rumor? How should we be careful? Sell all?
Drai

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:03:50 PM

yes, between private people only. It's incredible, China is always advanced! We have to move up.

Lannister

Activity: 140

I'm blocking all private messages. Use Bitmessage!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:01:08 AM

it's climbing up again, now at $480
hold your BTC and wait for another week Grin

No, I will not disclose my real name on the Internet. The very simple reason I’m anonymous is so that I can talk freely about a free web. One mistake people often make is having the faulty assumption that knowing my real name or my association with a respected person, group or organization might get them to trust me more. In fact, I have no authority here. Elastic Project is a loosely associated group of developers which constantly changes over time. If you prefer projects with a more centralized structure, then please move on. Specifically, I kindly ask you to refrain from any messages that try to convince me of the contrary. My time is too valuable to be wasted with the same discussion again and again.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:09:23 AM

Value should be stabilized for few week then it will climb up slowly.

Price will be around 580 when it stabilize that is my prediction.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Drai

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:02:45 PM

Prediction of the experts is that value of BTC must rise. I've no idea of what you mean by stabilized. I hope this want happen if would mean that there is no progress, no grown of bitcoin world. Anyway, I've no idea of what experts mean by value Smiley

azguard
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:10:09 AM

ok so bitcoin is less than $500 but remember where it started, it was less than a penny.  Just because its going through trials and tribulations doesn't means its dead.

I agree this is something that happens last year btc dropped from 1k to 500 then jumped slowly to ~780$.

No need to panic this is something that happens all the time

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Drai

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:15:34 AM

...all the time there is someone that find bitcoin useful to manage his business, buy and use bitcoins( maybe with the aim to produce devaluetion of bitcoin )
then some limitation stop this activity, and due to significance of this volume of bitcoins in relation with the overall bitcoin use, we see astonished what effects can produce.

You said right, do not give-up! This is what they want, because if bitcoin-based economy grow, these effects will be even more insgnificant, up to subtract power at them.

dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:25:53 AM

The problem is that you never know what news can push it up or down. Who know what tomorrow holds.
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:00:32 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 12:31:46 PM by atp1916

The problem is that you never know what news can push it up or down. Who know what tomorrow holds.

It sure as hell won't be about the damn Chinese government doing this or that with their laws about Bitcoin.  

News from China has been about the only type of negative press in the Bitcoin sector at all (except for Gox and some of the minor exchanges).

OTOH, if you look at market news coming out of non-Communist markets like the US, it's been all positive.

Communism can take a hike.  
go4nature

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:52:09 PM

I am not loosing my hope. Btc price will soon recover. With in 3-4 month it will reach around $1000 again.

atp1916
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:01:21 PM

The sheer amount of institutional capital flowing from US market entities into the protocol platform/services start-up ecosystem is ensuring that the protocol technology will be integrated into the market sooner or later.  This implies that there will be a 'critical mass' period at some point in the near future.

China exiting means those bastards can't siphon off the capital being put forth in the USA and other places to actually grow the technology.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:17:32 PM

The sheer amount of institutional capital flowing from US market entities into the protocol platform/services start-up ecosystem is ensuring that the protocol technology will be integrated into the market sooner or later.  This implies that there will be a 'critical mass' period at some point in the near future.

China exiting means those bastards can't siphon off the capital being put forth in the USA and other places to actually grow the technology.

Better days are coming soon enough.
How soon?
Why does this take so long?   Cheesy

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:39:18 PM

That's like saying the value of the US dollar is finished now because the EUR/USD has risen from 1.0 to 1.37 over the last two decades.
rikkie

Activity: 574

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:42:51 PM

Nobody can predict when or so.... WIth some patience it will go up again;
thresher (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:59:32 PM

That's like saying the value of the US dollar is finished now because the EUR/USD has risen from 1.0 to 1.37 over the last two decades.

Your correlation has nothing to do with bitcoin value. 
Comparing a traditional fiat to another is not the same as bitcoin to a fiat. 
Furthermore, many have argued how weak the usd was during the initial adoption of the euro (these days I don't pay attention or give a shit), so even if your correlation was legitimate it would show that bitcoin value is looking grim.

Just waiting for this magical april 16th to come, since it is apparently one of those days...
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:14:30 AM

Your correlation has nothing to do with bitcoin value.
Comparing a traditional fiat to another is not the same as bitcoin to a fiat.
Furthermore, many have argued how weak the usd was during the initial adoption of the euro (these days I don't pay attention or give a shit), so even if your correlation was legitimate it would show that bitcoin value is looking grim.

Just waiting for this magical april 16th to come, since it is apparently one of those days...

U think i will be in April, i think more in June, summer n vacation time, then it will be price change.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Easy2Mine

einc.io

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:07:43 AM

Kevin is totally right, let me put it in another way.
Not everyone is a nerd here, we have to keep things simple for the majority to understand it.
With technology, it is not always the best systems that survives.
Look at
VHS (worst video system of all 3)
Betamax (second best video system)
Video2000 (best videosystem)
and who survived, its all about adoption.
At the end VHS survive, the best system dropped out before the other systems.

cobra89y

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:12:21 AM

Well u can hold or sell, your choice. I think most people believe the price will go up agian.
frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:53:15 AM

Well u can hold or sell, your choice. I think most people believe the price will go up agian.

exactly, and when there's too many bulls...
(don't forget people are making many $$$ from their short positions)
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1301

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:05:41 PM

The sheer amount of institutional capital flowing from US market entities into the protocol platform/services start-up ecosystem is ensuring that the protocol technology will be integrated into the market sooner or later.  This implies that there will be a 'critical mass' period at some point in the near future.

Too true.  

These "alts that are better than bitcoin" are often just pump-and-dumps with no true changes except different block generation rates, with much less hash power and consequently much less security.  Remember bitcoin was "done" when it hit the double digits then dropped back to the single digits, it was "done" at dollar parity etc.

Adoption will continue, and that will impact the price.

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

Btc value won't be finished until after a fiat is gone.  When btc value is finished, 1.000.000 btc will buy a largish European nation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
Drai

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:09:12 AM

Btc value won't be finished until after a fiat is gone.  When btc value is finished, 1.000.000 btc will buy a largish European nation.

I don't understand very well, but I like your assertion Cheesy

GTO911

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:22:24 PM

I don't understand very well, but I like your assertion Cheesy

Me either, maybe sarcasm Grin
ensarwyckven

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:31:04 AM

Bitcoins value and price will fluctuate over time but in the long run Bitcoins price and value will go up.
Predatorian

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:05:32 AM

Just be patient, btc now got hard time, but in future i'm sure will be most value currency in world

dmeter

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:32:05 PM

Russia ban US dolar 04.04 2014 russia sale wepon and oil/gas only in rusian ruble,euro and Renminbi Payments.and say ruble go on gold standard.germany-China use euro-Renminbi,Australia
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:42:03 PM

Just be patient, btc now got hard time, but in future i'm sure will be most value currency in world

BTC will be an exciting adventure no matter what happens to the price.  Smiley

Ryan-Coinpal

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:47:33 AM

Bitcoins value and price will fluctuate over time but in the long run Bitcoins price and value will go up.

Whilst Ido agree with you, we can't be sure. We are all intelligent here and even as someone who is a partner in an exchange/mining pool creation, I still say BTC could crash and burn one day soon. Today, tomorrow, ten years.. We can't predict the future, but we can educate guess.

I'm seeing a $800-$1100 bitcoin by mid June personally. Hopefully we break the $1000 barrier. Weak hands stay away!
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:17:06 AM

Russia ban US dolar 04.04 2014 russia sale wepon and oil/gas only in rusian ruble,euro and Renminbi Payments.and say ruble go on gold standard.germany-China use euro-Renminbi,Australia

This mean only that other value like euro will grow n this mean that n BTC will

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ryanmnercer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 10:57:59 AM

Several nations have been trying to move oil to Euro. It's the likely replacement.

Buy peptides with BTC
arcnorth

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:41:20 PM

A new 2nd gen crypto with built-in asset exchange and anonymity features should eventually replace bitcoin. Bitcoin simply doesn't have the infrastructure for the advanced features to build on.

My 2 cents worth  Smiley
bitcoinforhelp

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:09:03 PM

be patience, be calm, Wink winter is not comming yet
ensarwyckven

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:57:14 AM

There is a real need and purpose for crypto-currencies such as Bitcoins and other altcoins, so Bitcoin could-and-should be able to survive through all of the ups and downs, that it has, is, and will be going through.
billysweird

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:35:18 PM

Yes, totally agree. Being the first will always give it the advantage, and I'd be very surprised if another coin ever surpassed bitcoin, especially without signficant financial backing (such as if the federal reserve came out with a coin to replace the USD).

Totally agree!
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:57:32 PM

Yeah it's finished. Pack your bags and go home. Keep your money in a secure bank and get a nice 1.5% increase a year while the money devalues by 5%.

./ sarcasm.

Where are you getting 1.5% in a bank?!?

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:01:20 PM

you are an idio...

And what smart culture that's better than America are you from?

billysweird

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:58:48 AM

Crashes have happened before, and everytime people scream it's the end of btc.

Bitcoin breaking into several online markets and vendors that previously scoffed it. I don't think this is the end of btc at all.

More people come, more people left. I'm the one stay, I believe it's never the end for bit coin! I believe Bit coin will become the real currency or main exchange channel one day!

Bit coin! $1000! Come!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:04:11 AM

This will have no effect on the BTC exchange rates. Perhaps the BTC exchage rates may gain slightly, as the USD weakens. But seriously, why CNY? It is a manipulated currency. The Russians should have gone with CHF.
billysweird

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:15:56 AM

I guess you wonder about how much this bitcoin generator will cost you, right?! Again I will give you my honest answer: It costs you nothin except 2 minutes of your time to complete a quick survey! Thats how cheap it is!
sboldwary

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:21:40 PM

It's happening, the price of the bitcoin is down and down and looks like there is a long recovery way, the current situation with the Chinese exchangers, and the australian banks has been really bad, when the bitcoin reach the frontier of the 200 $ will be a tragedy. 
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:58:03 PM

Please do not take offense at this, but I as I look at the OP as well as some of the other posts on here I cannot help but check and see how long some of you have members of the forum.  It appears that some of you have only been on here for a month or two.  I will assume that you have purchased Bitcoin only recently.  With that I say congratulations!  You have purchased at an amazing time!  It may not feel like it now, but if you do not panic and just hold some coins for just a year you will end up a "veteran" on here and your perception of what Bitcoin is and where it is going will change.  

Last year I had purchased into the "April Bubble" as it is now referred to.  I was underwater for a long and painful Summer.  The question crossed my mind to just sell and walk away.  Maybe I "missed the boat."  Maybe Bitcoin is going nowhere.  These thoughts crossed my mind too.  But there were some wiser investors on here. (Rpietila for one) They did not panic.  They were not even fazed by the drop.  In fact, they welcomed it.  Why?  Probably because many were carefully taking advantage of the highs and lows that come with Bitcoin.  The drops were just a great opportunity to pick up more coins at "bargain."  I owe these veterans much gratitude.  By staying calm I was able to see how fast Bitcoin could rise, as it did in November.  I still don't consider myself and expert, but I think I have learned a thing or two.  Bitcoin is experiencing exponential growth.  There are "bubbles" within this growth and according to some wise investors (such as Barry Silbert) we will have another bubble (which he said he "guaranteed" by the way.)  So hold on to your coins and have just a little patience.  The year is young.  

sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:52:18 AM

Skycoin a second generation crypto coin that could replace bitcoins. Skycoin is designed to be a simpler, easier to use, more secure Bitcoin. Skycoin emphasizes simplicity, security and usability over doing everything. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Densukke

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:07:45 PM

we seem to be driving toward ... who can name the best alt coin (or the one a dev is being part of) in order to get the word out.

Bitcoin WILL not disappear, since as mentioned along all of the previous posts, was the first, gaining World Wide acceptance, or at least someone heard of it... and as also explained in other posts, its mainly a corner-stone for all other alt-crypto-currencies to be able to exchange and persist in the market.

that being said... ppl need to start learning more about this newly and revolutionary currency we have at hand... and if you still think good-old banking , taking out paper-bills that represent (some vague) value for the country you are standing on... please do watch this, and think about it once more time: http://vimeo.com/57527797

I vouch for liberty and decentralized way of exchanging and handling money... and if you are still at it, saying that its hackable... that its being use for drug deals, and that it has no real value... please watch this last one video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8

and if you still are doubtfull about this... bury your head in the sand... and let evolution do its thing..

Cheers

PS: I was not going to do this...but I thought it was worth sharing: Check BLACKCOIN, and this looks a whole lot more like a worthy and dependable alt-coin nowadays...
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:13:42 PM

It's happening, the price of the bitcoin is down and down and looks like there is a long recovery way, the current situation with the Chinese exchangers, and the australian banks has been really bad, when the bitcoin reach the frontier of the 200 $ will be a tragedy. 

You were wrong and people who followed your advice lost a lot of money.
Better luck next time.  Smiley
Now that we are over $600 how soon for $800.......??

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

Bitcoin is like the esperanto language! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto
I think it will prosper some day! In the future it will not be affected by any other curency in the world it is just the payment of the future!
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:46:27 AM

Bitcoin is like the esperanto language! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto
I think it will prosper some day! In the future it will not be affected by any other curency in the world it is just the payment of the future!

You contradict yourself in this post. Does Esperanto really prosper? Smiley

Well, on the other hand, the number of languages in the world is going down, out of ~7000 world languages existing today, roughly 1 language dies every 10 days, that is, the last of its speakers dies and the language dies with him. Most of those dying languages are minor tribal languages. In about 100 years only 3500 languages will remain per estimates. That's globalization and centralization in languages.

Will currencies go the same way? I do have my doubts.
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:13:12 PM

I think we won't see 800$ soon, the price is growing too fast to be sustainable, we are heading to a new ATH but can't be so rapid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:15:19 PM

I think we won't see 800$ soon, the price is growing too fast to be sustainable, we are heading to a new ATH but can't be so rapid.

The last year bubble of 1200 was even more fast, not counting the April bubble, to be unsustainable it has to rise like 30-40 percent in a couple of days.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:06:08 AM

$5300 at the end of July

or close
Philly

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:23:53 AM

Who knows where it's heading. Only thing that counts for me is the trust I have in that it will rise more in value. Go BTC!!!
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:29:22 AM

I like how the forum can switch from bears to bulls pretty fast
Right now watching the mainstream and seeing how adoption and the general populations sentiment is what is important.
Best start setting positions now though

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:47:36 AM

$640  /dance
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:48:39 PM

$640  /dance

$660 folks !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:28:16 PM

Now all you see is UP UP UP!!!!
And surely it'll continue to go up until the next crash, and so on. Smiley
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:22:34 AM

Price of BTC is going up sooner then expected, i was hopping to price to up next month but this will end up bad.

This process is gonna repeat again and again....

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Zyborg

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:37:01 PM

Price of BTC is going up sooner then expected, i was hopping to price to up next month but this will end up bad.

This process is gonna repeat again and again....
If you look at all the charts, yes. It's not really a bad thing though. It's way more interesting than a steady price for a long period of a time. Volatility is fun.
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:41:52 PM

When I saw this thread's title I thought for a moment it was started in 2011 or so.
People get impatient really fast around here  Cool
Zyborg

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:42:16 PM

When I saw this thread's title I thought for a moment it was started in 2011 or so.
People get impatient really fast around here  Cool
Well yes, ignorance keeps up the count of posts like these. Smiley
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:48:09 PM

We have some structural integrity in this rally though. Lots of infrastructure going up and a constant stream of good news. I doubt that this is a bubble but a correction of the under value of the first quarter.

Zyborg

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:52:30 AM

We have some structural integrity in this rally though. Lots of infrastructure going up and a constant stream of good news. I doubt that this is a bubble but a correction of the under value of the first quarter.
Indeed, 400-450 USD is probably not the correct price, and the current value is probably the one the price will fall to after next crash.
Coinsera

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:13:24 PM

Values come up now, there were some vitual faints.

Thanks
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:24:07 AM

Seem like the price is stable here in range fro 620-650 USD.

Silence for bigger jumping and pumping.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:27:18 AM

No btc price isn't finished in any way.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:46:48 AM

Let's look at previous prices, they are quite better. BTC's value will increase, not the way people expect it to where they'll be rich, because let's face it. Just not going to happen that way.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:01:28 PM

Let's look at previous prices, they are quite better. BTC's value will increase, not the way people expect it to where they'll be rich, because let's face it. Just not going to happen that way.

The fact alone that people kind of think it will go somewhere is already helping it move towards there.
At least until it becomes really mainstream.
Zyborg

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:17:14 AM

Hopefully we'll give it a month and it will stabilize once again, but at 800-900, and this goes on for a while.
Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:19:50 AM

Hopefully we'll give it a month and it will stabilize once again, but at 800-900, and this goes on for a while.

that would be nice. somehow, i suspect we will see a big move sooner than a month. bollinger bands are getting squeezed. will probably see a big move in the next couple days, i think.
Zyborg

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:31:59 PM

that would be nice. somehow, i suspect we will see a big move sooner than a month. bollinger bands are getting squeezed. will probably see a big move in the next couple days, i think.
Hopefully upwards then.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:59:34 AM

you can allways implement other options into bitcoin, it is an open platform, and anything that any coin has can be copied into any other coin.
i doubt things will remain the same for bitcoin, it is just a matter of time when changes in the btc will take place
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: