Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was $25K the bottom?  (Read 904 times)
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 11:30:18 AM

Many of you will read this and probably think hell no: We go to $20-$22K. We go down 80% like every time to $14K. There'll be a multi-year bear market. But what if most of you were wrong.

Things repeat when they rhyme. But by enough metrics such as log growth, timing and 6 months apart double top, there is little rhythm compared to previous cycles.

It doesn't really matter to me now because I am rooting for even lower price to buy more and forget to sell for now.
there is a huge dump happens couple of days ago and now we are seeing the effect.
so either 25k or down below 20k? that cares me nothing anymore .
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 02:06:15 PM

To be honest, there is not enough cash inflow in the market and the recent luna disaster wiped out 40B of cash from the entire ecosystem. I am expecting the BTC price to go around 20k or even lower. You will not find any similarities in historical patterns because everyone is analyzing them in different time frames. But one pattern is looking similar and that is after a long bull market, the BTC market stays bearish till the next halving.
that scenario had been in the market for long , that After halving and before halving scenario , though we can see that semi strong holding from bitcoin this years compared to the recent 2018 when the price literally fell hard after 2017 bull.
and yes that LUNA issue makes the volatility of the whole market move again and this affect a large volume of trading for days now.

We saw strong holding sentiment from the BTC investors, but we need to find out how long they could keep that sentiment. We know how whales manipulate the market, and most of those whales have been buying BTC for a long time, and most of those whale addresses didn't sell any BTC in the last bull run either. I think they will try to push the market further down to break the holder's sentiment.

We need to give salutes to the holders by seeing how strongly they act after the luna disaster. If this happens in 2018 then I can this the whole market could collapse from here. The market looks mature and strong.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 02:46:06 PM

If we look at the trend that has occurred some time ago the price of Bitcoin had reached the lowest position in the range of $ 25k, of course many investors panic because they thought that prices would continue to fall, but the market rose again and could be in the $ 30k range again, and now is a challenge Next whether Bitcoin can rise again to $ 30K because the current price is around $ 28K.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 03:22:33 PM

(....)
It doesn't really matter to me now because I am rooting for even lower price to buy more and forget to sell for now.
there is a huge dump happens couple of days ago and now we are seeing the effect.
Same feeling, lol. After the huge dump from $40,000 up to below $30,000. I already started to look to buy the dip again. But for me, if ever it will drop $20,000, I'm going all-in for sure. But I am not expecting it to go below $20,000 this time.

If ever we will close the monthly candle above $30,00 this end of May, I am positive that the $25,000 is already the bottom.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 03:39:00 PM

I wouldn't go crazy just to expect $20K to come true for last year's $69K post-ATH bitcoin lows. Maybe only numbers can be achieved or maybe not during this year or next year. I wouldn't say no to $20K or lower, but it might be an unexpected period if 2018's history is the benchmark. Anything is possible, the unexpected and it is very possible in the crypto world, but we probably won't hit another $20K for bitcoin lows during this correction. Just my opinion.

If ever we will close the monthly candle above $30,00 this end of May, I am positive that the $25,000 is already the bottom.
It's possible, but let's see what will happen at the end of May.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 04:01:48 PM

(....)
Same feeling, lol. After the huge dump from $40,000 up to below $30,000. I already started to look to buy the dip again. But for me, if ever it will drop $20,000, I'm going all-in for sure. But I am not expecting it to go below $20,000 this time.

I am glad you are riding the dips and making good decisions. The market is very unpredictable and we are doing our best to make our portfolio more safe. I'm pretty sure everyone else is the same, too. It doesn't matter where Bitcoin goes, as long as you invest with a proper risk/reward ratio.

Right now, I'm sitting on a nice cash pile to take advantage of a market correction. Your move, Mr. Bitcoin.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 09:26:45 PM

We saw strong holding sentiment from the BTC investors, but we need to find out how long they could keep that sentiment. We know how whales manipulate the market, and most of those whales have been buying BTC for a long time, and most of those whale addresses didn't sell any BTC in the last bull run either. I think they will try to push the market further down to break the holder's sentiment.

We need to give salutes to the holders by seeing how strongly they act after the luna disaster. If this happens in 2018 then I can this the whole market could collapse from here. The market looks mature and strong.
There are people who will be able to hold it as long as possible and that will be their thing forever. I mean for me personally, unless I am forced to then I will not be selling my coins at any point, doesn't matter if it is 100 dollars or 100k dollars and we will be just holding as much as possible.

I understand that there is a situation where it's not going to be that easy, and there will be some people who will leave, but that's not going to be something that we could end up with something that gets some of the holders who will leave, whereas some of the holders will not end up leaving at all. This could be the situation for the next few days.

Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 01:13:32 AM

I wouldn't go crazy just to expect $20K to come true for last year's $69K post-ATH bitcoin lows. Maybe only numbers can be achieved or maybe not during this year or next year. I wouldn't say no to $20K or lower, but it might be an unexpected period if 2018's history is the benchmark. Anything is possible, the unexpected and it is very possible in the crypto world, but we probably won't hit another $20K for bitcoin lows during this correction. Just my opinion.

It's possible, but let's see what will happen at the end of May.

Just remember though that if we even close the monthly candle at $30k, it doesn't mean that we have reach the bottom already.

We still have the next 6 months and there are a lot of things that can happen along the way that can put more pressures on the price to a downward spiral. So I'm still not feeling confident, I'm still seeing that the price could still go down below $25k and this could be the worst case scenario.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 07:28:02 AM

Who knows, we can't confirm that $25K is the lowest price for bitcoin during bear season. We don't have a specific consensus here for sure that it won't drop lower than $25K, but maybe yes it will be the support that will hold the panicked traders in check for a while.

If there are a lot of people willing to hold and sell nothing during a price correction, then it is very likely that $25K will hold and become a strong support. But otherwise, if traders and some big investors want to go out and secure profits then $25K probably won't last much longer. The main problem is that we cannot predict the future, so we just need to minimize the risk.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 08:27:09 AM

Many of you will read this and probably think hell no: We go to $20-$22K. We go down 80% like every time to $14K. There'll be a multi-year bear market. But what if most of you were wrong.

Things repeat when they rhyme. But by enough metrics such as log growth, timing and 6 months apart double top, there is little rhythm compared to previous cycles.

That is what we must have looking for , taking advantage of the situation instead of looking for going out , there had been many years that Bitcoin proven its capacity to increase so why not trust this more again?

Buy now as the price is dropping , and sell in the coming days when it recovers/

let us not go with others that has weak hands in which small movement like this makes them panicking already .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 08:41:54 AM

(....)

True Bitcoin investors knew about it and doesn't give a da*n about the correction the deeper in gets the more fractions will be added to the portfolio.
IMO, this could be a good entry point for those people who have lost a lot because of Terra Luna's downfall.
As early as today, these people should secure their bags with more BTC rather than looking for another project that doesn't really guarantee a chance for a return as much Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 09:17:41 AM

The market has been red for more than 6 months, although a few days ago it was able to go up but in the last 3 days there was another correction so the price was below $30k again, I'm waiting if the price can get below $25k will buy more, many analysts believe that correction happens only temporarily and the market will rise again soon.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 09:06:58 PM

Good for you but for us that are now rooting for an increase, it is going to be painful for us seeing the price drop like that. How many times we are going to go down? but I will ask you, haven't you bought anything last time? Sometimes waiting for a very low price is not good anymore because what if it wasn't guarantee?

I bet you will regret that you didn't buy something even in a not so low price. You can still earn decent anyway if ever the price continues to skyrocket. I am not sure if 25k is the bottom but if we observed the price lately, the price has stabilized again at 29k. I am thinking that maybe this is was the new low that we can get?

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 09:32:26 PM

(....)

True Bitcoin investors knew about it and doesn't give a da*n about the correction the deeper in gets the more fractions will be added to the portfolio.
IMO, this could be a good entry point for those people who have lost a lot because of Terra Luna's downfall.
As early as today, these people should secure their bags with more BTC rather than looking for another project that doesn't really guarantee a chance for a return as much Bitcoin.

What happened to LUNA can teach us that the risk is very high if we invest in altcoins. Whereas LUNA was previously in the top 10, then surprisingly
the price continued to fall in a fast time until the price was below $1. Moreover, if we decide to invest in altcoins outside the top 10, the risk is
even greater. Whereas investing in Bitcoin is a different matter, Bitcoin is unlikely to experience what happened to LUNA, because after all
Bitcoin fundamentals are very strong. So the decline that occurs in Bitcoin according to my prediction will not be as deep as LUNA, and I believe
the price of $25k is the lowest price of Bitcoin. Moreover, quite a lot of institutions buy Bitcoin in large quantities when the Bitcoin price is above $25k,
then I believe Bitcoin won't drop below $25k this year. So it's a very good decision if we decide to start collecting Bitcoin from now on.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 01:39:53 PM

The market has been red for more than 6 months, although a few days ago it was able to go up but in the last 3 days there was another correction so the price was below $30k again, I'm waiting if the price can get below $25k will buy more, many analysts believe that correction happens only temporarily and the market will rise again soon.
More of like 7 straight weeks of red candle. So I will say that the price will go on sideways now, and we may stuck in this price range for at least a week again or at least at the end of the month. But from my analysis, maybe in the next 4-5 days, we might see another minor drop. I say minor, just maybe in the range of $27k-$28k. So it means that this is going to be very hard next quarter.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 04:29:20 AM

I hope that $25k is the lowest price, if the bitcoin price is below $25k then the opportunity to go up will be difficult and will probably repeat the bad times every 4 years i.e. drop more than 50%, but if you look at price developments in the market we deserve to be wary if the price has already touched $25k.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 08:34:50 AM

I hope that $25k is the lowest price, if the bitcoin price is below $25k then the opportunity to go up will be difficult and will probably repeat the bad times every 4 years i.e. drop more than 50%, but if you look at price developments in the market we deserve to be wary if the price has already touched $25k.
No one knows if $25k is the lowest bitcoin price later but hopefully the bitcoin price won't reach that price because it will surely panic more people.
Those who are new to bitcoin, especially if they joined at a time when the bitcoin price hit $50k-$69k, will be very sad that it hit $25k.
For now, many of them suffered quite a large loss because they never expected the price to drop so deep.
But if the price has to drop to $25k, we can't do anything and just prepare our money to buy at that price.
Maybe we can place some purchase orders at that price.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 10:34:11 AM

No one knows if $25k is the lowest bitcoin price later but hopefully the bitcoin price won't reach that price because it will surely panic more people.
Those who are new to bitcoin, especially if they joined at a time when the bitcoin price hit $50k-$69k, will be very sad that it hit $25k.
For now, many of them suffered quite a large loss because they never expected the price to drop so deep.
But if the price has to drop to $25k, we can't do anything and just prepare our money to buy at that price.
Maybe we can place some purchase orders at that price.

Hopefully it will not reach the price of $ 25 thousand because until now I see the bitcoin market price is still around $ 29 thousand.
But according to the market chart that we see, it's likely that the price of bitcoin will drop below $27 thousand, that's for sure and just prepare our money to accommodate bitcoin at the lowest price.

buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 11:19:41 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Late to the party of reply, but I hope you're right dragonvslinux!

I'm one of those consistently and stubbornly stuck at the 80% fall from ATH -- like you said, like every time. It's why in 2018-19 when people were getting hopes up, I just insisted to be pessimist. Turns out I was right only months later in 2020. Being right didn't make me feel better, obviously, my heart sank like a rock on that day in March, and if I was smiling later on, as we climbed back to ATH and make new ATHs, it wasn't because of the "I told you so" vibe but the "thank god that was it" relief.

Only problem is, and I wish I could pull out from memory or data, I too, believed I could be wrong because of fundamentals, which, always grow stronger year after year. A lot of these metrics had never been higher in 2018, or 2019, or 2020, and yet couldn't prevent market slips.

Have those metrics finally reached a stage where they can and will this time?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 02:06:10 PM

Strange phenomenon happened lately, with supply xxx could turn into yyyy it's a fact, is it possible, has happened.

Confusion continues to haunt Bitcoin users to this day, thinking 1000x, the Luna case is the worst trough effect ever felt by crypto users, some users realized that once in 4 years a halving occurs, the total supply of 21 million can become 18 million, is that something impossible, it has happened.

I have a hunch that Bitcoin is currently dropping to the level of $29,300, from $60k a few months ago, it has happened, believe it or not Bitcoin will have a further decline going forward, consider for yourself, no $20k, $15k par for me, for sure something can happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████