Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Do you own 1 Bitcoin? (2022 edition)
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin? (2022 edition)  (Read 2052 times)
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1305

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 06:35:00 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

It is very difficult to get 1 BTC in 2022, because everyone is competing to get 1 BTC from year to year, if we talk about the past year for example in 2017, it might be very easy for everyone to get 1 BTC, just following a few prize campaigns , maybe many here have experienced it in 2017, because there are many projects that are really good for everyone to get 1 BTC, if you compare this year, is there currently any land or place for us to get at least a few mBTC, apart from working on campaigns signature or trade..
Indeed, it is now difficult to get 1 btc, but still, it is still doable. With each new cycle, it will become more difficult and you will remember the current time with nostalgia. On the other hand, bitcoin is now more affordable than last year when it cost ~$69k. This means that not everything is lost yet and there is time to accumulate, if not 1 btc, then at least a part of it. You are currently creating topic "Do you own 1 Bitcoin?", but in the future you will ask "Do you own 0.1 Bitcoin?". It is always easy to evaluate past events, but somehow it is difficult to see opportunities in the present. I remember 2017, but I can't say that it was easy to get bitcoin then, because I had no idea about the methods you are talking about. All this passed me by.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 10:40:23 PM

I do own more than one bitcoin, a large % of early adopters here own more than one bitcoin. It doesn’t take a big imagination to realise some people have a hell of a lot of bitcoin here. It’s just not a good idea to go around broadcasting it.

For the newbies, one bitcoin is still very achievable. Work hard & DCA, you can do it.
Depends on how you look at it, if you're into investing and buying using your salary, then it's feasible at some point, especially now that it's a lot cheaper than a few months ago. However, if you were to earn 1 Bitcoin from scratch, using microtasking or signature campaigns, it's pretty much impossible. I'm not an early adopter, but knew about Bitcoin since 2013-2014, I was a teenager back then with limited knowledge, money and most importantly, the ability to purchase Bitcoin legally.

When I became active on the forum, somewhere in 2017 if I remember correctly, even the lowest paying signature campaigns were handing out decent amounts, in terms of BTC, thus, providing that you have kept your earnings, you'd be pretty well-off now. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't one of those people and the amount of BTC I actually kept till 2021, was quite small and was sold to invest into DeFi.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 10:49:51 PM

I do own more than one bitcoin, a large % of early adopters here own more than one bitcoin. It doesn’t take a big imagination to realise some people have a hell of a lot of bitcoin here. It’s just not a good idea to go around broadcasting it.

For the newbies, one bitcoin is still very achievable. Work hard & DCA, you can do it.
^ If you really want to collect 1 BTC that is not possible if you are in the middle class which financial is not your problem.
Yes I have 1 BTC and more than that but IF all coins that I collected were not been sold, I looked at my BTC wallet and check all my transactions there, it seems I have more than 1 BTC before but sad to say, all of them was sold earlier.
For now, it is hard to collect 1 BTC, it becomes more expensive than before.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2022, 01:29:08 PM

I live in a 3rd world country so having 1 whole bitcoin is difficult to achieve. You are already considered a millionaire if you convert the value of 1 bitcoin to our fiat. Even if I accumulate it little by little to achieve that amount, I can't avoid spending it when there are emergencies. Though I'm still optimistic that I will have 1 bitcoin someday before it reaches 6-digits price when the altcoins that I am accumulating give me profit more than 5x.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 02:37:38 PM

until now i only have 0.002btc and even then i am already sick of holding it because the need is increasing and i need money just need the right time i will release my btc which i collected from the previous year

more grateful for what you have, a little determined to set aside the results of your work in your signature / social media it will increase your btc in your wallet

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2022, 05:06:03 PM

I really do not like to resemble anything short of what some people would call a party pooper, but I am not comfortable with the thread.

It's really bad opsec to the identify yourself as someone who has a certain amount of money.

By doing this you put a target on your back for scammers, fraudsters, regulators, tax officers and other criminal parasites.

I think it goes against the privacy that Bitcoin gives you in the first place.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 06:54:49 PM

I live in a 3rd world country so having 1 whole bitcoin is difficult to achieve. You are already considered a millionaire if you convert the value of 1 bitcoin to our fiat. Even if I accumulate it little by little to achieve that amount, I can't avoid spending it when there are emergencies. Though I'm still optimistic that I will have 1 bitcoin someday before it reaches 6-digits price when the altcoins that I am accumulating give me profit more than 5x.
Myself too from third world country. In the past people were able to make one bitcoin in a day through mining. There were giveaways, if not it is affordable to buy a complete coin. Now this is different, and to the current market price of bitcoin I need atleast five years to have a complete bitcoin in my wallet.

Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2022, 07:35:45 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Myself too from third world country. In the past people were able to make one bitcoin in a day through mining. There were giveaways, if not it is affordable to buy a complete coin. Now this is different, and to the current market price of bitcoin I need atleast five years to have a complete bitcoin in my wallet.
Assuming both of you are from my country which is Philippines, I understand the value or price of bitcoin on our country which reaches more than a million. It will not actually require you to wait for five years to have a bitcoin. All it takes is financial management and investments. It might be a risk but that's one huge way for you to have a bitcoin right now. To be honest, I was able to reach a bitcoin through investment and trading in less than a year and my initial funds was just around 0.008 - 0.01 btc which is approximately 12,000 PHP. I suggest, you took the risk especially if you have other way to support yourself other than signature campaign funding.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 07:43:22 PM

~
Hey, we're at the same country!
Bitcoin is really like a lot when converted here in our country. Even each decimal places is worth a lot to be honest and I would not even mind holding just .01 BTC and what more if we're talking about 1 whole Bitcoin. This is why I usually tell other people especially in 3rd world countries to not worry if they do not hold a whole Bitcoin. Cheesy
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2022, 08:15:37 PM

Hey, we're at the same country!
Bitcoin is really like a lot when converted here in our country. Even each decimal places is worth a lot to be honest and I would not even mind holding just .01 BTC and what more if we're talking about 1 whole Bitcoin. This is why I usually tell other people especially in 3rd world countries to not worry if they do not hold a whole Bitcoin. Cheesy
I guess you're probably a student still or you don't have any bills to pay but having that amount isn't actually enough to sustain our bills and daily needs. It is hard not to worry if you don't have enough to sustain yourself. If I were you, I would start saving especially if you do not have anything to worry about. It's best to financially stable especially with the current situation with all the prices going up.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2022, 08:34:45 PM

With the price in 2022 VS the price back then I think a lot more people are going to be a lot more hesitant to answer.

Too much risk of bad actors and everything else. Telling people on a public forum you have $800 is a lot less of a risk then telling them you have $30500  $30000 $29250 $29000
Fine, if this keeps up people will tell you  Wink

-Dave

This is the first impression I had when I saw this thread despite the topic may challenge or boost the goals of some user toward the accumulation of 1whole Bitcoin because some misfortune we have once read about Bitcoin holder who expose their bag.

I hope people will answer this question wisely.

2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 11:57:50 PM

I would be willing to bet the farm that the numbers and percentages of those who own 1 Bitcoin has dropped due to higher price of entry, resulting in more fractionation ownership, and from those who may have cashed out as well.
ajaxtempest (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 04:38:25 AM

PLease keep up the votes
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 05:50:56 AM

until now i only have 0.002btc and even then i am already sick of holding it because the need is increasing and i need money just need the right time i will release my btc which i collected from the previous year
How long have you held 0.002btc.?
I don't think that's your best investment amount, now to get 0.002btc is very easy, you can even get more than the amount of assets you have because the average payout in the Campaign signature for Sr.member rank is $60 or 0.003 if you convert the current BTC price this.
It should be underlined, investment is not how much money you have, but what is used for investment is cold money or can afford to lose. To be honest I don't have a good investment strategy, which I know is to buy cheap and then sell back when the price is high.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 08:21:40 PM

Not a whole Bitcoin, but the altcoins I have could "make" it up to 1 Bitcoin if they ever paying in first place.

Currently I'm doing DCA from the freelancer works I do, some of the salary from there I will put it to Bitcoin and I don't really care the price when I invest it on that day, because it's not the case at all. I just want to hodl it as much as I can for better future as the potential of Bitcoin is still unknown and the price could be higher compared to when I first bought the Bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 08:32:04 PM

Not a whole Bitcoin, but the altcoins I have could "make" it up to 1 Bitcoin if they ever paying in first place.

Currently I'm doing DCA from the freelancer works I do, some of the salary from there I will put it to Bitcoin and I don't really care the price when I invest it on that day, because it's not the case at all. I just want to hodl it as much as I can for better future as the potential of Bitcoin is still unknown and the price could be higher compared to when I first bought the Bitcoin.
Same here on which i dont really have that whole bitcoin but if you do accumulate all of my altcoin holdings and others then it would really be able to sump up in total of the value of a whole bitcoin but i have decided to make out some diversification thats why i ended up on holding lots of coins and some of them are just good for short term trading.In overall i do make out some priorities on holding or accumulating bitcoin as much as i could since we know that nothing beats out the potential of BTC when it comes to longer aspect which there's no doubt on that.Same as yours whenever i do make out some investment then i dont
really mind up on whats the current price of bitcoin on the time i had really put or invest into it and since its been holded for long term then it wouldnt really be that an issue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 04:18:30 AM

I would be willing to bet the farm that the numbers and percentages of those who own 1 Bitcoin has dropped due to higher price of entry, resulting in more fractionation ownership, and from those who may have cashed out as well.
Yes, this can be true, because surely people will think how to get them to have only 1 bitcoin, because the people who are in bitcoin are not just big investors. And I'm also sure that many people have a portfolio equal to 1 bitcoin, only they split it into multiple tokens or coins. Yes this is a thing that is often done, that they divide their money into several assets.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2022, 07:08:18 AM

because this is only specifically for bitcoin so I don't have it yet. but already have almost 1 bitcoin. I keep collecting bit by bit. and a little more to 1 bitcoin.
now i hope that in the next 5 years then i will have a lot of bitcoins. I hope this vote is still there for the next 5 years.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Frengki_cisco

Activity: 790
Merit: 44

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 08:38:14 AM

So i was rummaging some old threads and this one piqued my interest.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1726836.0
"EDIT2018:
In 2017 it was 51% YES / 49% NO.
I'll leave voting open and since we are no longer in 2017 I'll change the subject to "Do you own 1 Bitcoin?""

Lets see 5 years down the road, has anything changed?

If I don't invest in other coins, I have at least 0.5 Bitcoin at the moment, because my assets have been divided into several Altcoins for now 2022, I don't have 1 Bitcoin yet.

Of course I'm sure for the next year I will try to have 1 Bitcoin from my trading results in the crypto market.

BTC
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 09:23:51 AM

Sad but true, in past I had not only 1 but more than 1 Bitcoins, but over time especially when I was inexperienced I dumped my Bitcoins to invest in different altcoins (most of them performed terrible) so here I am. But for next bull run I plan to at least have 1 Bitcoin. My target is to buy 1 Bitcoin is not 20000 dollars (september 2022 prices) but I am expecting it to drop around 15-17 thousand dollar range where I will start mass accumulation. I also suggested many friends to buy as much as they can below 20 thousand cause its a perfect discount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: