Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT BUY FROM BCMINT.com  (Read 620 times)
Bullion-n-BTC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 446
Merit: 65

Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 02:26:35 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1), MrCryptHodl (1)

Do not buy from BCmint.com as you’ll basically be throwing your bitcoin away. Bought 2 pieces from them at beginning of May. Paid and got automatic confirmation email. That was almost 2 months ago. Have sent MULTIPLE follow up emails and messages. Have not gotten a refund, reply, email, tracking, or even a “F%#k you” of any kind. I placed a previous order in early 2021 and had no problems. Idk what has changed since then but I would strongly advise against spending any money on their site. At this point I’m at peace with the fact I got scammed and will be receiving no coins. Just wanted to put this out there for any thinking of scooping a couple up.
Bullion-n-btc

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 02:48:52 AM

Do not buy from BCmint.com as you’ll basically be throwing your bitcoin away. Bought 2 pieces from them at beginning of May. Paid and got automatic confirmation email. That was almost 2 months ago. Have sent MULTIPLE follow up emails and messages. Have not gotten a refund, reply, email, tracking, or even a “F%#k you” of any kind. I placed a previous order in early 2021 and had no problems. Idk what has changed since then but I would strongly advise against spending any money on their site. At this point I’m at peace with the fact I got scammed and will be receiving no coins. Just wanted to put this out there for any thinking of scooping a couple up.
Bullion-n-btc

I can't say I did not see this coming unfortunately, that asshole was shady af from the get-go. Sorry for anyones loss, but this is why you should not buy loaded shit from strangers... BTW, who the fuck is @MrCryptoHodl anyhow? I hear he has a bunch of fuckin' issues going on as well... Keep to trusted loaded items made by people with known identities if you don't want bullshit or worry down the road, ffs, i'm sory but the common sense is not so strong here at times, I hate to say...  Cry

People like this make the forum shit, and I've always been watching all these newbie dick-wads with a close eye... You know who you are...  *cough* rartychck lol...  

Disclaimer: Not aimed at you B-N-BTC, i hear you and glad you brought this up, I was wondering wtf was going on there - Just ranting I guess because I know coldkey products will NEVER be compromised or have such issues and it annoys the fuck outta me how people get away with such bs... Roll Eyes

Edit - No skin in any of the games I mentioned either, Just bringing up "things" I've heard about etc... Take it as you will, I cannot reveal sources unfortunately... 

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Bullion-n-BTC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 02:54:05 AM

Bullion-n-btc

I can't say I did not see this coming unfortunately, that asshole was shady af from the get-go. Sorry for anyones loss, but this is why you should not buy loaded shit from strangers... BTW, who the fuck is @MrCryptoHodl anyhow? I hear he has a bunch of fuckin' issues going on as well... Keep to trusted loaded items if you don't want bullshit or worry down the road, common sense is not so strong here at times I hate to say...  Cry

People like this make the forum shit, and I've always been watching all these newbie dick-wads with a close eye... You know who you are...  *cough* rartychck lol...  Roll Eyes
Idk about any of that buddy but it you’re talking about MrCryptoHodl from the 1HODLclub pieces he’s about as solid as they come in my opinion. BCmint.com is a website and I think the owner of the page may be a member on here but if I’m not mistaken hasn’t been active in some time. I’m not sure the issues you’ve had with raritycheck either but so far I’ve had none and he seems to be open and address any concerns anybody has. Also the BCmint pieces aren’t loaded/funded they are diy wallets. Hope all that gets worked out for you bro bc getting screwed over sucks. And I know it’s not aimed at me I completely agree on the topic of scamming and being careful who you buy from. It comes down to risk vs reward i guess and I try and make the best decision I can with the info I have at the time. I’ve only been burned twice BCmint included so hopefully that’s a wrap.

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2226

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 03:36:01 AM

bcmint's pieces were also not sold loaded. --- nvm this was said above.

yes Warden was the BCMint representative. I last heard from him on March 16th. I believe up until the 1st qtr of this year everyone got what they had ordered/paid for - something happened near the end of Q1

Not to argue, but as for having the same issues - coldkey did have similar issues between last year to this year - I know I waited almost 10-11 months to get a card correctly funded.

The difference is that yogg had a strong presence here and had for quite some time. So he had earned that trust and I believe nearly everyone waited patiently for him to come back and fix the issues.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 975
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 03:42:37 AM

Ive made about 15 purchases from hodlclub. Never any issues. Always came as promised loaded.
Steeley

Activity: 1125
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 04:00:03 AM

owlcats: this thread started with Bullion asking about BCMint and then you respond by saying "who the fuck is MrCryptHodl". Was that a misprint? I don't think any has ever had a problem with MrCryptHodl. I have bought 1 or a few of everything he has ever made and he is always great. One of the best creators making coins right now in my opinion with the special bonus that he can load them without any problems where he is, and that he is always reliable.

What problem have you had? I am sure this can get worked out.

Steeley

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
BobbyCoins
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 64

₿ THE CHANGE

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 12:30:35 PM

Maybe he's emphasizing that producers of a certain size should come out openly/publicly.

Albeit I made the first review of BCmint last August when I received my order (where everything went well) I wrote:"...but only time will tell how secure your privKey-management is => I, for my part, was not intended to load them anyway...". https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356044.0

Just4Fun: let's calculate the scam assuming all keys are compromised (straight forward planned scam):
Let's say (by far) not all of the 321 & 500pcs. of both series have been sold (assuming 200ea. sold) and just a fraction of buyers would even load the coin (let's say 10% of these coins really got loaded... max. 40 loaded coins left) and no one in his/her mind would put more than 0.001BTC on that thing (remember: it's a $24,- coin)... but for worst case calculation, let's assume all of that 40 coins got loaded with 0.01BTC => 0.4BTC max. damage but I'd estimate it to be more likely between 1-10% of that.

Maybe I'm just lazy (fact is I'm not a scammer but I got scammed enough in the early days... what didn't make me immune to scams -obviously- but at least more cautious) but for some hundret or even thousand bucks I wouldn't set up such an operation. And also maybe that's what people at BCmint thought by themselves after a while and got tired of it and just left that whole thing with a pay-to BTC-address...

So, question to the community: Has anyone of you ever loaded a BCmint coin and are funds still on the address? And has anyone of you ever redeemed a BCmint coin and 1.) is there really a privKey and 2.) does it fit to the pubKey printed on the coin?
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 12:59:18 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2022, 05:11:27 PM by ChiBitCTy

Owlcats is not wrong. The reason I didn’t do that questionnaire for collectors thing BitBollo put together is because I just found myself writing negative things and I didn’t feel like putting it out there. Way too many of you collectors are far too trusting. So many of you new collectors don’t ask the important questions and don’t force makers to be more straight forward. If you read the scam thread you’ll notice I’ve written half of it, I have spent a lot of time busting coin makers and still people refuse to listen when I bring things up and just move on as if nothing has happened to this hobby in the past. Stay vigilant people, ask questions and stop being so trusting. You’ll notice the OG collectors here have fallen off from purchasing stuff of late and that’s for a reason!

Btw appreciate the thread, it’s important to always let others know about this stuff, never be afraid to speak up!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MrCryptHodl

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 01:20:49 PM
Merited by Eclipse33 (1)

I can't say I did not see this coming unfortunately, that asshole was shady af from the get-go. Sorry for anyones loss, but this is why you should not buy loaded shit from strangers... BTW, who the fuck is @MrCryptoHodl anyhow? I hear he has a bunch of fuckin' issues going on as well... Keep to trusted loaded items made by people with known identities if you don't want bullshit or worry down the road, ffs, i'm sory but the common sense is not so strong here at times, I hate to say...  Cry

People like this make the forum shit, and I've always been watching all these newbie dick-wads with a close eye... You know who you are...  *cough* rartychck lol...  

Disclaimer: Not aimed at you B-N-BTC, i hear you and glad you brought this up, I was wondering wtf was going on there - Just ranting I guess because I know coldkey products will NEVER be compromised or have such issues and it annoys the fuck outta me how people get away with such bs... Roll Eyes

Edit - No skin in any of the games I mentioned either, Just bringing up "things" I've heard about etc... Take it as you will, I cannot reveal sources unfortunately... 

Hi ! i hope you're fine !  Grin

who the fuck is @MrCryptoHodl anyhow?

It's me enchanted. I'm nobody, just MrCryptHodl, you can look in my profile and consult the threads I've created since January 2021 to find out.

I hear he has a bunch of fuckin' issues going on as well...

I would like to hear them too, the last news the only problem I had was missed shipments because yes I am alone to do everything and sometimes it's intense!

Keep to trusted loaded items made by people with known identities if you don't want bullshit or worry down the road

My identity is known, it is enough to take the name of the company on my packages, to write it on the site of the register of the Swiss trade, for then fell on my Surname and first name and address.
moreover I am not hiding, AlpenCoin wanted to collect his book in person because he lives in Switzerland like me, I did not refuse, on the contrary, we saw each other and we talked together! a very good person by the way.(If you don't believe me you can go see his trust of 2021-09-03 in my profile.)

I understand your point of view, I'm not saying that here there are no scammers, I myself have been scammed in my life, this environment is complex, yes you have to do research, yes you have to do be careful because the coins are loader, etc etc
But is that a reason to vilify me like that?

are you doing this because you have seen newbies on my auctions? as you say below in my 5oz ingots thread ?

Do you typically let newbies with one post bid .025 BTC without a deposit?

This can look like possible shill bidding, so I suggest you tighten your rules / rethink your policies... 

I certainly will not bid against 1 post newbies, that's for sure... Roll Eyes

But have you researched and looked at my latest sales? I can tell you no, because the people you call newbis are all new collectors who participated in my old sales.
did you do any further research to find that I was advertising my collectibles and Bitcointalk on Twitter? Well no, otherwise with some research and comparisons you would have seen that they all come from twitter.

I don't know what you heard, I don't know who you are, but if you want respect from people, you should start by respecting them. You can be whoever you want, it can be written legendary under your nickname, I don't care.

If you have something to say about me, come tell me directly or create a thread, don't hide it in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

have a beautiful day !

Steeley

Activity: 1125
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:02:42 PM

Owlcats is not wrong. The reason I didn’t do that questionnaire for collectors thing BitBollo put together is because I just found myself writing negative things and I didn’t feel like putting it out there. Way too many of you collectors are far too trusting. So many of you new collectors don’t ask the important questions and don’t force makers to be more straight forward. If you read the scam thread you’ll notice I’ve written half of it, I have spent a lot of time busting coin makers and still people refuse to listen when I bring things up and just move on as if nothing has happened to this hobby in the past. Stay vigilant people, ask questions and stop being so trusting. You’ll notice the OG collectors here have fallen off from purchasing stuff of late and that’s for a reason!

Btw appreciate the thread, it’s important to always let others know about this stuff, never be afraid to speak up!

Great points! I agree and certainly respect Owlcats' question. I just wasn't sure if he actually meant to question MrCryptHodl. All fair to be asking. I collect and trade these collectibles mostly so do not sweat the wallets too much since I do not trust many to load personal money on. I ride with Ballet though. I bought 3 BCMint coins (only received 1) and would never load these items. I think the Cold Storage Coins, which are widely distributed on Amazon, Bullion stores etc., is a disaster waiting to happen, and there are a few I cannot figure out, one is mentioned by Owlcats. Hodl seems cool though in my book.

Buy Bitcoin & beware of shitcoins too,

Steeley

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2226

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 06:35:36 PM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1), MrCryptHodl (1)

I already mentioned my issues with the mrcrypthodl items directly with mrcrypthodl - out of 21 coins and 2 ingots - I had 3 double funded coins and 1 coin where the address did not match the publicly provided address. The double funded coins were funded last year and again this year. The coin with a different address was an "extra" that was done by the mint in case one of the coins did not pass quality checks by mrcrypthodl - the list of addresses just was not correctly updated to reflect this. I did have some shipping issues where it too a few months to get shipped and where one shipment was short some coins and two shipments went to a different address than I provided - luckily the address was to someone else on here who lives close to me so I got the packages.

Last week - I peeled and redeemed all 23 coins/ingots - all private keys held funds, with 3 of them double funded.

He did give me an extra coin and an extra ingot to make up for the issues.

Also - in running the addresses on the publicly provided lists, it is noticeable that some others are not funded as I know a few other members here who have coins that were never funded as well.

Would I call him a scammer? No. Just rushing too much and trying to do too many releases without any help and without catching all the errors. I have been telling him to slow down for at least 9 months. And, as far as I know, he has remediated all issues.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
MrCryptHodl

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 07:21:31 PM
Merited by 2stout (1)

Thank you a lot for your word Mopar ! really appreciate !

Also - in running the addresses on the publicly provided lists, it is noticeable that some others are not funded as I know a few other members here who have coins that were never funded as well.

So yes indeed since the funding is done order by order, some buyers forget to contact me once the coins are in hand, suddenly I miss some loading! (Despite that I write it on my threads and on all my private messages  Grin, and of course all end up being loaded)

To remedy this problem, I will start loading batches, this will save the buyer from having to contact me for this!

Would I call him a scammer? No. Just rushing too much and trying to do too many releases without any help and without catching all the errors. I have been telling him to slow down for at least 9 months. And, as far as I know, he has remediated all issues.

Yes indeed I'm a little too fast, it leads to mistakes, that's why I'm going to calm down Cheesy about the help, it's that I don't want to include people in whatever the step because the trust is given to MrCryptHodl and not another person, I prefer to have all the responsibility on me and to have to work 4x more than to have to worry about the loyalty of another person!  Grin

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 02:57:42 PM

Great points! I agree and certainly respect Owlcats' question. I just wasn't sure if he actually meant to question MrCryptHodl. All fair to be asking. I collect and trade these collectibles mostly so do not sweat the wallets too much since I do not trust many to load personal money on. I ride with Ballet though. I bought 3 BCMint coins (only received 1) and would never load these items. I think the Cold Storage Coins, which are widely distributed on Amazon, Bullion stores etc., is a disaster waiting to happen, and there are a few I cannot figure out, one is mentioned by Owlcats. Hodl seems cool though in my book.

Steeley

Oh there is no question in my mind that Cold Storage Coins are a scam waiting to happen ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5351100.msg58484556#msg58484556 ).  I've spent a ridiculous amount of time researching that company and it's owners and the owner is without question a scammer.  I once again implore anyone who has any loaded cryptocurrencies on any of these coins to immediately redeem them! Of course the same thing goes for the BCMint.com coins.. even they themselves recommended not funding the coins. 

██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 975
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 03:25:34 PM

Steeley

Oh there is no question in my mind that Cold Storage Coins are a scam waiting to happen ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5351100.msg58484556#msg58484556 ).  I've spent a ridiculous amount of time researching that company and it's owners and the owner is without question a scammer.  I once again implore anyone who has any loaded cryptocurrencies on any of these coins to immediately redeem them! Of course the same thing goes for the BCMint.com coins.. even they themselves recommended not funding the coins. 

are you referring to hodlclub as well as bcmint? I purchased many coins from hodlclub with no issues. I understand that it requires trust to be given to any coinmaker. But until there is an issue he should be given the benefit of the doubt. I have hopes that hodlclub will be a great coin for decades to come. If he is listening. Destroy the private keys if you still have them. Your success depends on your coins never being compromised. But until that time my coins stay loaded.
MrCryptHodl

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 03:37:51 PM

Steeley

Oh there is no question in my mind that Cold Storage Coins are a scam waiting to happen ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5351100.msg58484556#msg58484556 ).  I've spent a ridiculous amount of time researching that company and it's owners and the owner is without question a scammer.  I once again implore anyone who has any loaded cryptocurrencies on any of these coins to immediately redeem them! Of course the same thing goes for the BCMint.com coins.. even they themselves recommended not funding the coins.  

are you referring to hodlclub as well as bcmint? I purchased many coins from hodlclub with no issues. I understand that it requires trust to be given to any coinmaker. But until there is an issue he should be given the benefit of the doubt. I have hopes that hodlclub will be a great coin for decades to come. If he is listening. Destroy the private keys if you still have them. Your success depends on your coins never being compromised. But until that time my coins stay loaded.

No i think he speak about Cold Storage Coins (who is a coin maker too if i don't mistake) and BCMint.com Grin

I see in the thread about Titan Issues that they keep the private key in a bank vault .... wtf XD

My process is clear, I shared it from the presentation of my first collection loaded with BTC( the 1HoDLCLUB Casino) when Cygan asked me, nothing has changed since!  Grin

You can find it there -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356705.msg57793863#msg57793863

Bullion-n-BTC (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 04:43:37 PM

Thanks bro. Would it be kosher with you if I PM’d you and asked a few questions? You seem to have a good amount of experience and I’d like to learn what I can about what to look out for / red flags / etc. I have a good general idea as I have stacked precious metals for many years but the physical bitcoin game is…. A bit more…. Complicated? Different side of same coin? Seems there are more hazards to collecting than just worrying about if my silver coin is actually pure silver. Thanks again bro.

2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 04:44:04 PM

So yes indeed since the funding is done order by order, some buyers forget to contact me once the coins are in hand, suddenly I miss some loading! (Despite that I write it on my threads and on all my private messages  Grin, and of course all end up being loaded)

To remedy this problem, I will start loading batches, this will save the buyer from having to contact me for this!

Yes indeed I'm a little too fast, it leads to mistakes, that's why I'm going to calm down Cheesy about the help, it's that I don't want to include people in whatever the step because the trust is given to MrCryptHodl and not another person, I prefer to have all the responsibility on me and to have to work 4x more than to have to worry about the loyalty of another person!  Grin

You still may want the buyer to confirm they have received before funding.  If unresponsive, you could also check tracking to see if it got to them before funding.
MrCryptHodl

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 04:48:18 PM

You still may want the buyer to confirm they have received before funding.  If unresponsive, you could also check tracking to see if it got to them before funding.

Yes that's what I've been doing since, but confirmation is always safer, displayed delivered on the tracking does not confirm to me that it is the buyer who has it in hand. but yes I also use tracking in case of no response after a certain number of days.

MrCryptHodl

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 05:18:55 PM
Merited by 2stout (1)

Ad MrCryptHodl:

It occured to me, that solution to this whole issue might be simply stop selling your coins and ingots loaded... I mean even Max Mellenbruch (Kialara, IMHO the very top tier of DIY coins) sells his stuff unfunded and it's upon a buyer whether to load it or not. I personally trust you (hopefully rightly ;-) but doing this would stop the discussion as a whole. <- Just an idea, feel free to disregard it

So yes the next step was DIY and/or "buyer funded" such as Kialara or AlpenCoin! But the replacement is not planned!  Grin If one day I stop making loaded coins, it's because no one wants them anymore, but not because someone isn't happy, someone who has never bought one of my collectibles.  Grin

Btw thank you for your trust and support ! always really appreciate !

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 05:50:28 PM

Thanks bro. Would it be kosher with you if I PM’d you and asked a few questions? You seem to have a good amount of experience and I’d like to learn what I can about what to look out for / red flags / etc. I have a good general idea as I have stacked precious metals for many years but the physical bitcoin game is…. A bit more…. Complicated? Different side of same coin? Seems there are more hazards to collecting than just worrying about if my silver coin is actually pure silver. Thanks again bro.

Happy to help provide some guidance. Goes for anyone.

See link posted in my comment.