Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strong Hands Are Buying  (Read 3100 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 02:25:00 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

~

It is a good idea to invest at least $100/month (or whatever you can save after your monthly expenses) in Bitcoin and continue doing so, & don't bother much whatever is going in the market. I think this is the best retirement plan for those who are still young and can work 20 years or more before they retire. Their small amount of savings can potentially give them huge reward to enjoy their retired life.

If it's your extra money and you are not going to spend it any moment that would be good savings to put into BTC since it could go tremendously after this bear market. Let's say in 6 months you got $600 worth of BTC that could possibly rise about 20X, that's a huge gain in the long term. That might not be enough for retirement though but you get the point that the more you invest the more you could get. Of course, it may not just go 20x though maybe 50x.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 06:05:25 AM

Ut that doesn't mean we should sink all our finances only into crypto.

We don't need to buy crypto..

In other words fuck shitcoins.

We are talking about bitcoin here, and surely there are some people who might not have any other investements, so maybe they are balancing their finances between bitcoin and cash.. and then maybe once they get up to a certain level of investment, then at that point they might want to diversify beyond bitcoin, but that does not necessarily mean that there is much if any utility to fuck around with "crypto," various shitcoins or other non bitcoin-related projects that might fall into the category of "crypto." 

Surely individual choices regarding how to invest and how much to invest and whether and how much to diversify into other assets at some point after building an investment portfolio.

There are likely a lot of people who might be at the beginning of their investment journey, and so generally it may well be best to start with just investing into one thing, and bitcoin would likely be a good place to start (no guarantees, of course), and at the same time, it may well not make much sense to diversify beyond bitcoin and cash until getting up to a certain amount - whether that is 20% of annual, 50% of annual income, 150% of annual income or some other amount that the "investor" deems to be reasonable amount to begin to diversify... and maybe just adding one new asset at a time and taking some time to get comfortable with each new asset category that is added (if determined to be added).

~
It is a good idea to invest at least $100/month (or whatever you can save after your monthly expenses) in Bitcoin and continue doing so, & don't bother much whatever is going in the market. I think this is the best retirement plan for those who are still young and can work 20 years or more before they retire. Their small amount of savings can potentially give them huge reward to enjoy their retired life.
If it's your extra money and you are not going to spend it any moment that would be good savings to put into BTC since it could go tremendously after this bear market. Let's say in 6 months you got $600 worth of BTC that could possibly rise about 20X, that's a huge gain in the long term. That might not be enough for retirement though but you get the point that the more you invest the more you could get. Of course, it may not just go 20x though maybe 50x.

Yes.. even though there are not any guarantees that bitcoin will out perform other asset classes, the potential for high levels of return tends to establish that none of us have to gamble or to over invest into bitcoin to be able to profit stupendously in the future from having had established and employed an ongoing BTC accumulation strategy.. and of course, if we are able to be aggressive without becoming overly greedy, then we are likely to have better chances to have great payoffs, but in the last year, we have seen a lot of folks getting greedy and sloppy with their BTC accumulation by overly leveraging and even betting towards BTC prices to go up or sideways in the short-term so in that sense a large number of those folks learned a lesson about pain (and even complete reckage) that can happen when employing overly aggressive strategies in connection with BTC accumulation.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 07:49:32 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2022, 08:01:01 AM by 8rch7

Give me your ideas guys,

I have real job with salary receiving in a month about $500 and have optional choose with weekly payment received or possibility with monthly, I want to know with your ideas here, are better with salary paying weekly about $125 or get full $500 if payment paying in monthly. I have planning want to spent $150 from my salary for investing in Bitcoin.

Do you think good ideas when investing in weekly about $37 or investing every month with full $150, I don't think which one ideas worth when investing in Bitcoin with weekly or monthly time trough Bitcoin can't stable in lower or higher price.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LDL

Activity: 588
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 03:09:19 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2022, 03:25:14 PM by LDL

Crypto & bitcoin not same ...
Invest in bitcoin, not in Crypto.

I realized its truth in life because I invested all my dollars (approx $15000) in a shitcoin and decided to hold for a long time.  But believe it or not all my achievements in life are now almost nil.  If I had kept my dollars invested in Bitcoin, I would have expected future profits.  But I invested in a shitcoin with no chance of future profit.  So I humbly say if you want to invest then only invest in Bitcoin.

My life the best mistakes

PYR the Crypto, my investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 06:45:17 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), nara1892 (1)

Give me your ideas guys,

I have real job with salary receiving in a month about $500 and have optional choose with weekly payment received or possibility with monthly, I want to know with your ideas here, are better with salary paying weekly about $125 or get full $500 if payment paying in monthly. I have planning want to spent $150 from my salary for investing in Bitcoin.

Do you think good ideas when investing in weekly about $37 or investing every month with full $150, I don't think which one ideas worth when investing in Bitcoin with weekly or monthly time trough Bitcoin can't stable in lower or higher price.
It depends on your wishes whether the salary should be weekly or monthly but obviously you have to be able to manage your cash flow properly, for example $ 150 invested in bitcoins with a monthly duration and the remaining $ 350 is that enough to live on for you and your family? Of course we definitely have to pay rent and other needs every month and that must be allocated properly so it's not too complicated when we want to set aside for bitcoins but what is clear is that you have to have a plan according to your ability.

It's equally a good idea to invest in bitcoin weekly or monthly, the important thing is that you have bitcoin income every month that you buy, but you have to know that along the way, this method won't be smooth, there will definitely be ups and downs, it's impossible for $150 to be evenly distributed every month, so with what you put aside in bitcoin it's better than nothing.

I myself only go weekly, but sometimes the dollars that are input go up and down, but so far I'm still pretty consistent every week.

I realized its truth in life because I invested all my dollars (approx $15000) in a shitcoin and decided to hold for a long time.  But believe it or not all my achievements in life are now almost nil.  If I had kept my dollars invested in Bitcoin, I would have expected future profits.  But I invested in a shitcoin with no chance of future profit.  So I humbly say if you want to invest then only invest in Bitcoin.

It's a shame that $ 15,000 has to be invested in shitcoin which will not expect anything in the future, it will actually make you worse off with shitcoin.
If you already know the best investment in bitcoin then change that shitcoin to bitcoin which is better than you regret it later whereas you are expecting something in PYR token not knowing if it will go up or not.

Change your mindset and think about bitcoin in the future, it seems that if you continue to hold shitcoin in your portfolio, there will be no change at all.

I don't trust shitcoin even though it has a great development in its project.

One more thing you still believe saving on exchanges is more risky than non-custodial wallets.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 09:53:50 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4), JayJuanGee (1)

and if they are beginning, I might point out some sources of information such as Swanbitcoin.com. .or maybe I will share some links to information, if we get that far in the conversation and someone seems receptive.  Many times people are not receptive, so many times I will tend to tell them that I don't give any shits if they invest into bitcoin or not, and I will remind them that I am not trying to sell them anything - so in that regard, they are responsible for their finances and figuring out how to allocate themselves and to prepare themselves financially and psychologically for whatever might come in the future.. including ongoing price rises or whatever else we have in-store in the coming years.
In any case I like about this point Cheesy
Because telling beginners is indeed a pretty good thing, but sometimes the feedback we receive is also sometimes very difficult for us to digest because it seems as if we are people who are plunging even though we just want to tell you that when you are in bitcoin, you may have to get to know some basic learning first but sometimes we come across as offering people and this really looks ridiculous lol.
But the opposite impression will also look different when we don't even give any advice because it will be seen as someone who doesn't care about beginners. I had this experience a few months ago in the area where I live now when someone asked about what I do with bitcoin so I understand a little about the ambiguity of things like this Cheesy

Currently Bitcoin price have going down under $17,000 and right time for re investing, but many conflict interest in Bitcoin and several biggest countries not happy how Bitcoin become popular. I think United State is never allowed for Bitcoin become global legal currency transaction around the world, I know what bad impact when United State make FUD with Bitcoin.
In my opinion, when we are sure, why should we look at some of the existing fuds, because with that you actually lose the confidence to continue to be here, so there are indeed many examples now of people releasing bitcoins, even though they are actually losing money, especially buying at high prices.
Something like this is commonplace because before the current conditions in the past few years there was also a lot of fud but the fact is that bitcoin keeps coming back even ath again and again.

Edited:  added answer to this last part that I had overlooked previously.

In the coming years, maybe even 10 to 30 years or even longer, there's always going to be some level of FUD in connection with bitcoin.  Status quo financial institutions, rich folks and even governments are having some struggles getting used to how bitcoin fits into the world as is, so there may well be desires to dampen and/or negatively affect bitcoin's adoption and ongoing building of various network effects.  So in some sense each of us has to balance our own investment choices in regards to accumulating bitcoin and even maintaining bitcoin while accounting for the fact that there is ongoing and persistent FUD.

Frequently, I will tell people that they should not allow the persistent and ongoing FUD to stop them from investing in bitcoin - even though they might still need to consider adjusting their position size to account for if they are concerned that some of the FUD information might be true - or somehow they might not be comfortable with the amount that they have chosen to invest into BTC.  

And, of course, position sizes and amount of allocation to BTC are individual in nature, and it seems to me that the folks who have been aggressive in their BTC accumulating approach (without over doing it) have done much better than folks who have either been whimpy or who have been scared away from investing at all into bitcoin.   There may well be some folks who would benefit greatly from taking a smaller investment size such as 1-5% rather than staying on zero, and surely they do not necessarily need to consider higher BTC position sizes that might end up being in the 5% to 25% levels.
Hasn't something like this happened, especially maybe for China which has done something like this several times even though in the end they changed their attitude again like they were playing a game and made fud like this fun for them.
And indeed, even though we can't ignore fud, that doesn't mean we also have to get carried away with things like this because this is precisely what makes us falter.
I personally feel about the allocation of btc maybe this can be right because this really also depends on their ability whether they can and are not too burdened and they are ready for the risk because indeed if you force it too this will be a little difficult when indeed when we have to face real life because we live not only about btc but there are several other needs that must be prioritized first btc for me personally is to support my future.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 10:15:19 PM

Give me your ideas guys,

It depends on your wishes whether the salary should be weekly or monthly but obviously you have to be able to manage your cash flow properly, for example $ 150 invested in bitcoins with a monthly duration and the remaining $ 350 is that enough to live on for you and your family? Of course we definitely have to pay rent and other needs every month and that must be allocated properly so it's not too complicated when we want to set aside for bitcoins but what is clear is that you have to have a plan according to your ability.

It's equally a good idea to invest in bitcoin weekly or monthly, the important thing is that you have bitcoin income every month that you buy, but you have to know that along the way, this method won't be smooth, there will definitely be ups and downs, it's impossible for $150 to be evenly distributed every month, so with what you put aside in bitcoin it's better than nothing.

I myself only go weekly, but sometimes the dollars that are input go up and down, but so far I'm still pretty consistent every week.
Agree with what you said because it is still to be considered whether $ 88 will be enough for one week for your needs if doing a week or $ 350 will be enough for your overall needs for one month with some other unforeseen needs.
If you look at the salary ratio you mentioned it means you would be committing as much as 30 percent of what you have to be in bitcoin. indeed this looks very good but is it really not too burdensome, because if you push it a little then I think you have to reduce it a little but indeed if this is felt to be enough then do it. that is a very good thing indeed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 04:31:16 AM

Strong hands never get tired of buying Bitcoin in this bearish season, because they know there is a hope of achieving huge amount of money when the price of Bitcoin hit $50,000 in the market. Weak hands are still waiting for the price to decrease more before they can buy and hold because they don't have much money to buy Bitcoin like the way strong hands investors are happy to embrace the opportunity in the market. If this dumping continue till the end of this year, show that next year will be a blessing year to those that invested in Bitcoin.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 04:31:27 AM

Give me your ideas guys,

Personally, I prefer the idea of investing on a weekly basis rather than a monthly basis... yet of course, the amount is kind of small to divide, and therefore, there could be some difficulties with fees or even dividing the amount up into further categories that involve anything other than DCA.

Another thing, even though the amount of $37.50 per week does not seem like a lot of money, it is a pretty large percentage of your income (30% - like nara1892 mentioned).  Hopefully, you are not overly investing into bitcoin, and you make sure that you are able to otherwise cover your various monthly expenses with the remainder of your income (as was mentioned by ajiz138), which would include making sure that you also have emergency funds available.. because it is not a good idea to invest into something as volatile as bitcoin and then end up having to sell some BTC or all of your BTC at a time that is anything other than a time that is completely of your own choosing.

Another thing is that if you are able to manage to consistently invest 30% of your income, then in 4 years, you will have invested a full year of your income... so there can be quite a bit of power and good feeling to have had created an investment portfolio that is potentially in the ballpark of being equal to 1 year of your income... and surely many of us hope that bitcoin is able to appreciate in value in order that your investment portfolio would be more than 1 year of your yearly income.. but surely, at the same time, we know that there are not any guarantees even though also many of us consider bitcoin to remain amongst the best of places that any of us can invest, so long as we do not screw up the managing our investing into bitcoin by not being able to maintain and to secure our BTC stash.

Those charts look pretty damned pathetic, and actions speak way louder than words.

In other words, get the fuck out of shitcoins LDL!!!  It hardly makes any sense for you to show that shit to us, and to say.. ."look at me I hold these shitcoins.... Don't do what I am doing or that what I did... blah blah blah."

The better idea is to get the fuck started with bitcoin, and if you don't have any money left (because you blew it all) then I don't know what to say... but if you are able to invest $15k into bitcoin over the next year, then that would be right around $300 per week...

in other words, it seem to me that the better thing to do is to show us how you have your shit together and that you are building in bitcoin, even if it might take you several years before you are even able to invest $15k into bitcoin.   Get started right away. .stop gambling and fucking around, and take your bitcoin investment seriously rather than as a way to gamble. 

It takes a long time to build up an investment portfolio.  I am not sure how long it took you to save up $15k, but I do know that it can take a long time for any of us to get our BTC investment up to $15k.. and of course, many of us likely have goals to build up our BTC investment so that it ends up having multitudes of value that goes beyond our annual income. maybe 20x or 30x our annual salary before we might start to feel that we have either reached or that we are getting close to reaching fuck you status... but putting value into shitcoins is not going to help you to build your investment portfolio so that you can get to fuck you status or even to make progress towards getting to fuck you status.. rather than just throwing your time, energy and money away.. ..

...... .. so actions.. there is a need for actions.. and specifically bitcoin-focused actions.. and no need to be showing us how much of a loser that you are because you are not ready, willing or able to focus on bitcoin... 

Snap out of it.

but if you can show us that you built your BTC holdings over the next 4-10 years or longer and even to describe your bitcoin building progress on a regular basis (and you do not have to give us actual numbers, either), then that would be way more meaningful than to show us how much you lost on stupid shitcoins.. and there aren't any shitcoins that are really worth considering and/or talking about until you got your shit together and you are able to focus on bitcoin first..

Once you get a decent stash in bitcoin, then sure, if you still want to fuck around with shitcoins, then it would be optional for you to do as a supplement, but the truth, practicality and prudence of the matter is to get you bitcoin stash in order first, before you start fucking around with shitcoins... Don't be wasting your time, energy, psychology, mental power and financial value on that crap.  We don't need to hear about that nonsense... it's a waste of our time to even hear about it..

focus.. focus.

For sure, it is easier to be consistent when you make sure that you have a cushion in which your expenses are clearly already covered... yet you are right that expenses do not tend to be equally distributed through out the month.. or at least it can be difficult to achieve a way that expenses are evenly distributed... also if you project out your cashflow, you may well see that there are periods that you have more extra cashflow and periods where you hardly have any extra cashflow and maybe even negative cashflow, so there can be ways to attempt to even those out by projecting out your cashflows and having built in cushions that you personally create by the way you manage matters, including how you manage how much you invest into bitcoin on a regular basis whether weekly or some other period of time.   

[edited out]
Change your mindset and think about bitcoin in the future, it seems that if you continue to hold shitcoin in your portfolio, there will be no change at all.

Exactly!!!!!   It means way more to act in accordance with your beliefs, and if any of us continues to fuck around, we are likely going to continue to experience the kinds of results of a person who doesn't know shit and is a "fuck around."  It could take 10 years or 20 years to build a really comfortable investment portfolio.. and when people fuck around, then frequently won't ever get to the point beyond a year or two of progress because they keep having to start over because of their inability or unwillingness to focus.

and if they are beginning, I might point out some sources of information such as Swanbitcoin.com. .or maybe I will share some links to information, if we get that far in the conversation and someone seems receptive.  Many times people are not receptive, so many times I will tend to tell them that I don't give any shits if they invest into bitcoin or not, and I will remind them that I am not trying to sell them anything - so in that regard, they are responsible for their finances and figuring out how to allocate themselves and to prepare themselves financially and psychologically for whatever might come in the future.. including ongoing price rises or whatever else we have in-store in the coming years.
Because telling beginners is indeed a pretty good thing, but sometimes the feedback we receive is also sometimes very difficult for us to digest because it seems as if we are people who are plunging even though we just want to tell you that when you are in bitcoin, you may have to get to know some basic learning first but sometimes we come across as offering people and this really looks ridiculous lol.
But the opposite impression will also look different when we don't even give any advice because it will be seen as someone who doesn't care about beginners. I had this experience a few months ago in the area where I live now when someone asked about what I do with bitcoin so I understand a little about the ambiguity of things like this Cheesy

Yes... Probably no two interactions are going to be the same.  So in some sense we have to figure out from where someone is understanding the matter, and then we may well have to figure out if we are someone who has an ability to communicate with that person.. and if any such conversation might be worthwhile. 

Currently Bitcoin price have going down under $17,000 and right time for re investing, but many conflict interest in Bitcoin and several biggest countries not happy how Bitcoin become popular. I think United State is never allowed for Bitcoin become global legal currency transaction around the world, I know what bad impact when United State make FUD with Bitcoin.
In my opinion, when we are sure, why should we look at some of the existing fuds, because with that you actually lose the confidence to continue to be here, so there are indeed many examples now of people releasing bitcoins, even though they are actually losing money, especially buying at high prices.
Something like this is commonplace because before the current conditions in the past few years there was also a lot of fud but the fact is that bitcoin keeps coming back even ath again and again.

In the coming years, maybe even 10 to 30 years or even longer, there's always going to be some level of FUD in connection with bitcoin.  Status quo financial institutions, rich folks and even governments are having some struggles getting used to how bitcoin fits into the world as is, so there may well be desires to dampen and/or negatively affect bitcoin's adoption and ongoing building of various network effects.  So in some sense each of us has to balance our own investment choices in regards to accumulating bitcoin and even maintaining bitcoin while accounting for the fact that there is ongoing and persistent FUD.

Frequently, I will tell people that they should not allow the persistent and ongoing FUD to stop them from investing in bitcoin - even though they might still need to consider adjusting their position size to account for if they are concerned that some of the FUD information might be true - or somehow they might not be comfortable with the amount that they have chosen to invest into BTC.  

And, of course, position sizes and amount of allocation to BTC are individual in nature, and it seems to me that the folks who have been aggressive in their BTC accumulating approach (without over doing it) have done much better than folks who have either been whimpy or who have been scared away from investing at all into bitcoin.   There may well be some folks who would benefit greatly from taking a smaller investment size such as 1-5% rather than staying on zero, and surely they do not necessarily need to consider higher BTC position sizes that might end up being in the 5% to 25% levels.
Hasn't something like this happened, especially maybe for China which has done something like this several times even though in the end they changed their attitude again like they were playing a game and made fud like this fun for them.

It is still up to us whether we are going to decide to change our bitcoin approach based on such world happenings, and if we come across people who say that they are too scared or worried to invest into bitcoin, then we might remind them that it is better for them to get the fuck off of zero and ONLY invest 1% rather than not to invest anything into bitcoin, and ultimately whether they invest and how much they invest into bitcoin is up to them..

You know the expression:  "people get 'into bitcoin' at the price they deserve."... which largely indicates that if it takes them a while to get into bitcoin, then that's on them.

And indeed, even though we can't ignore fud, that doesn't mean we also have to get carried away with things like this because this is precisely what makes us falter.

I could choose to adjust my bitcoin position based on my concerns about FUD.. but usually it is not good to sell on the way down.. but the next time the BTC prices go up I can choose to sell some bitcoin so that my position in bitcoin is not as large.

I can also choose to wait to buy on the way down, rather than actually buying.  Sure, I might regret it later, so in that regard, I have to accept the consequences of choices that I make now and how they might play out several years into the future... it is not always clear about how to balance or whether any rebalancing needs to be done, and some of us will make more mistakes than others in terms of how we choose to go forward with our balancing efforts.

I personally feel about the allocation of btc maybe this can be right because this really also depends on their ability whether they can and are not too burdened and they are ready for the risk because indeed if you force it too this will be a little difficult when indeed when we have to face real life because we live not only about btc but there are several other needs that must be prioritized first btc for me personally is to support my future.

Of course, and if you do not maintain an emergency fund, for example, then you might get stuck selling some of your BTC (or all of your BTC) at a time that is other than your own choosing... So.. in that regard, there can be ways to project out cashflow and to figure if there are upcoming shortfalls in the future that might be able to be addressed now. .or to work towards making sure (or at least increasing the chances) that you do not get into a panic situation.

Give me your ideas guys,

Agree with what you said because it is still to be considered whether $ 88 will be enough for one week for your needs if doing a week or $ 350 will be enough for your overall needs for one month with some other unforeseen needs.
If you look at the salary ratio you mentioned it means you would be committing as much as 30 percent of what you have to be in bitcoin. indeed this looks very good but is it really not too burdensome, because if you push it a little then I think you have to reduce it a little but indeed if this is felt to be enough then do it. that is a very good thing indeed.

investing 30% of my income per month on bitcoin seems like a whole hell of a lot when my salary is ONLY $500 per month... but hey everyone has their own way of calculating what is doable and whether they are burdening their finances by investing that much of their income into bitcoin. 

It seems to me that someone making $5,000 per month has way more cushion to work with... but hey, yeah. .each person needs to assess his/her own situation... what's prudent, reasonable and/or doable.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 06:31:04 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2022, 09:58:54 AM by Sayeds56

Give me your ideas guys,

Personally, I prefer the idea of investing on a weekly basis rather than a monthly basis... yet of course, the amount is kind of small to divide, and therefore, there could be some difficulties with fees or even dividing the amount up into further categories that involve anything other than DCA.

Another thing, even though the amount of $37.50 per week does not seem like a lot of money, it is a pretty large percentage of your income (30% - like nara1892 mentioned).  Hopefully, you are not overly investing into bitcoin, and you make sure that you are able to otherwise cover your various monthly expenses with the remainder of your income (as was mentioned by ajiz138), which would include making sure that you also have emergency funds available.. because it is not a good idea to invest into something as volatile as bitcoin and then end up having to sell some BTC or all of your BTC at a time that is anything other than a time that is completely of your own choosing.

Another thing is that if you are able to manage to consistently invest 30% of your income, then in 4 years, you will have invested a full year of your income... so there can be quite a bit of power and good feeling to have had created an investment portfolio that is potentially in the ballpark of being equal to 1 year of your income... and surely many of us hope that bitcoin is able to appreciate in value in order that your investment portfolio would be more than 1 year of your yearly income.. but surely, at the same time, we know that there are not any guarantees even though also many of us consider bitcoin to remain amongst the best of places that any of us can invest, so long as we do not screw up the managing our investing into bitcoin by not being able to maintain and to secure our BTC stash.

Those charts look pretty damned pathetic, and actions speak way louder than words.

In other words, get the fuck out of shitcoins LDL!!!  It hardly makes any sense for you to show that shit to us, and to say.. ."look at me I hold these shitcoins.... Don't do what I am doing or that what I did... blah blah blah."

The better idea is to get the fuck started with bitcoin, and if you don't have any money left (because you blew it all) then I don't know what to say... but if you are able to invest $15k into bitcoin over the next year, then that would be right around $300 per week...

in other words, it seem to me that the better thing to do is to show us how you have your shit together and that you are building in bitcoin, even if it might take you several years before you are even able to invest $15k into bitcoin.   Get started right away. .stop gambling and fucking around, and take your bitcoin investment seriously rather than as a way to gamble.  

It takes a long time to build up an investment portfolio.  I am not sure how long it took you to save up $15k, but I do know that it can take a long time for any of us to get our BTC investment up to $15k.. and of course, many of us likely have goals to build up our BTC investment so that it ends up having multitudes of value that goes beyond our annual income. maybe 20x or 30x our annual salary before we might start to feel that we have either reached or that we are getting close to reaching fuck you status... but putting value into shitcoins is not going to help you to build your investment portfolio so that you can get to fuck you status or even to make progress towards getting to fuck you status.. rather than just throwing your time, energy and money away.. ..

...... .. so actions.. there is a need for actions.. and specifically bitcoin-focused actions.. and no need to be showing us how much of a loser that you are because you are not ready, willing or able to focus on bitcoin...  

Snap out of it.

but if you can show us that you built your BTC holdings over the next 4-10 years or longer and even to describe your bitcoin building progress on a regular basis (and you do not have to give us actual numbers, either), then that would be way more meaningful than to show us how much you lost on stupid shitcoins.. and there aren't any shitcoins that are really worth considering and/or talking about until you got your shit together and you are able to focus on bitcoin first..

Once you get a decent stash in bitcoin, then sure, if you still want to fuck around with shitcoins, then it would be optional for you to do as a supplement, but the truth, practicality and prudence of the matter is to get you bitcoin stash in order first, before you start fucking around with shitcoins... Don't be wasting your time, energy, psychology, mental power and financial value on that crap.  We don't need to hear about that nonsense... it's a waste of our time to even hear about it..

focus.. focus.

For sure, it is easier to be consistent when you make sure that you have a cushion in which your expenses are clearly already covered... yet you are right that expenses do not tend to be equally distributed through out the month.. or at least it can be difficult to achieve a way that expenses are evenly distributed... also if you project out your cashflow, you may well see that there are periods that you have more extra cashflow and periods where you hardly have any extra cashflow and maybe even negative cashflow, so there can be ways to attempt to even those out by projecting out your cashflows and having built in cushions that you personally create by the way you manage matters, including how you manage how much you invest into bitcoin on a regular basis whether weekly or some other period of time.  

[edited out]

Exactly!!!!!   It means way more to act in accordance with your beliefs, and if any of us continues to fuck around, we are likely going to continue to experience the kinds of results of a person who doesn't know shit and is a "fuck around."  It could take 10 years or 20 years to build a really comfortable investment portfolio.. and when people fuck around, then frequently won't ever get to the point beyond a year or two of progress because they keep having to start over because of their inability or unwillingness to focus.

Yes... Probably no two interactions are going to be the same.  So in some sense we have to figure out from where someone is understanding the matter, and then we may well have to figure out if we are someone who has an ability to communicate with that person.. and if any such conversation might be worthwhile.  

In the coming years, maybe even 10 to 30 years or even longer, there's always going to be some level of FUD in connection with bitcoin.  Status quo financial institutions, rich folks and even governments are having some struggles getting used to how bitcoin fits into the world as is, so there may well be desires to dampen and/or negatively affect bitcoin's adoption and ongoing building of various network effects.  So in some sense each of us has to balance our own investment choices in regards to accumulating bitcoin and even maintaining bitcoin while accounting for the fact that there is ongoing and persistent FUD.

It is still up to us whether we are going to decide to change our bitcoin approach based on such world happenings, and if we come across people who say that they are too scared or worried to invest into bitcoin, then we might remind them that it is better for them to get the fuck off of zero and ONLY invest 1% rather than not to invest anything into bitcoin, and ultimately whether they invest and how much they invest into bitcoin is up to them..

You know the expression:  "people get 'into bitcoin' at the price they deserve."... which largely indicates that if it takes them a while to get into bitcoin, then that's on them.

I could choose to adjust my bitcoin position based on my concerns about FUD.. but usually it is not good to sell on the way down.. but the next time the BTC prices go up I can choose to sell some bitcoin so that my position in bitcoin is not as large.

I can also choose to wait to buy on the way down, rather than actually buying.  Sure, I might regret it later, so in that regard, I have to accept the consequences of choices that I make now and how they might play out several years into the future... it is not always clear about how to balance or whether any rebalancing needs to be done, and some of us will make more mistakes than others in terms of how we choose to go forward with our balancing efforts.

Of course, and if you do not maintain an emergency fund, for example, then you might get stuck selling some of your BTC (or all of your BTC) at a time that is other than your own choosing... So.. in that regard, there can be ways to project out cashflow and to figure if there are upcoming shortfalls in the future that might be able to be addressed now. .or to work towards making sure (or at least increasing the chances) that you do not get into a panic situation.

Give me your ideas guys,

investing 30% of my income per month on bitcoin seems like a whole hell of a lot when my salary is ONLY $500 per month... but hey everyone has their own way of calculating what is doable and whether they are burdening their finances by investing that much of their income into bitcoin.  

It seems to me that someone making $5,000 per month has way more cushion to work with... but hey, yeah. .each person needs to assess his/her own situation... what's prudent, reasonable and/or doable.

Though saving in such difficult situation, when inflation is skyrocketing, is very difficult for middle class who have limited sources of earnings but still we should save whatever we can do comfortably and invest in Bitcoin. It is also important to spend prudently whatever we earn during the economic crisis and create some extra income by doing more than one job by learning new skills.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Merit: 409

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 08:42:59 AM

Give me your ideas guys,

Every information and piece of advice here are very accurate and on point but in addition to them all, i will suggest that OP should first discover his kind of personality when it comes to issues of handling money, some are good only with a monthly income flow whereby they can utilize it for every particular needs they have budgeted in other to get them fulfilled, so they can't adopt a weekly flow because it may be difficult for them to gather up the fund to a required rate and same thing we have in the opposite for those only interested on weekly income, there are some financial obligations that can warrant having a weekly flow as long as you can cope with the management involved, and if you're adopting a DCA purchasing pattern for your bitcoin then i think weekly income will also go along in achieving a desired purpose.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 09:30:40 AM

Strong hands never get tired of buying Bitcoin in this bearish season, because they know there is a hope of achieving huge amount of money when the price of Bitcoin hit $50,000 in the market. Weak hands are still waiting for the price to decrease more before they can buy and hold because they don't have much money to buy Bitcoin like the way strong hands investors are happy to embrace the opportunity in the market. If this dumping continue till the end of this year, show that next year will be a blessing year to those that invested in Bitcoin.

I'm pretty sure the people who haven't bought bitcoin at this point are the ones who would never buy bitcoin if it fell much more. Those who haven't bought bitcoin so far are people who don't believe in bitcoin. Because the current bitcoin price is very low compared to its ATH, and no one knows if it will decrease or increase in the near term. Waiting is not the solution, the weak hand is selling and the strong hand is buying.

Whether you have a lot of money or not, I suggest you buy bitcoin now instead of waiting because no one can be sure bitcoin will drop further. Don't let the opportunity pass and regret it, bitcoin waits for no one.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 10:55:09 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2022, 03:15:03 PM by Sayeds56

I'm pretty sure the people who haven't bought bitcoin at this point are the ones who would never buy bitcoin if it fell much more. Those who haven't bought bitcoin so far are people who don't believe in bitcoin. Because the current bitcoin price is very low compared to its ATH, and no one knows if it will decrease or increase in the near term. Waiting is not the solution, the weak hand is selling and the strong hand is buying.

Whether you have a lot of money or not, I suggest you buy bitcoin now instead of waiting because no one can be sure bitcoin will drop further. Don't let the opportunity pass and regret it, bitcoin waits for no one.

I think the people who have not bought even at such a low price are those, who are not well aware of real worth of Bitcoin and how it can potentially bring about prosperity in their life if they invest in it and hold for long term.

Some people are reluctant to invest in Bitcoin because, risk, uncertainty and volatility is associated with crypto market, that's why it is not suitable for those who don't understand the dynamics of this market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 03:55:19 PM

This is the point because don't let this investment become a burden for them in achieving the target even though it is indeed very good to do DCA every month, of course we also have to think about our daily lives, especially if we already have family dependents, obviously there must be more consideration .
But indeed, when you are stable and feel that you have enough 70% of the remaining salary for your daily needs and to fulfill your personal desires, 30% per month is clearly a very good thing as long as you are in bitcoin, especially in the current conditions, DCA $ 150 per month is clear is a very good thing indeed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2022, 04:24:33 PM

Of course I have paid for the expenses and made them as evenly as possible but there is no specific cushion, but I always have a way to do this so that it doesn't interfere with my spending on bitcoins, as far as I'm concerned, it's like that even though I've done it in such a way for an even distribution but from every month that I notice it's not the same, it means that other needs are still needed, right, so it draws from other expenses and reduces the dollars that are input in bitcoin, but I will assume this is what I projected so far as long as it has been experienced.

the main thing is that cash flow must really be well managed and any planning must be done except for investments because previously this was a part or method that was done long ago so I really can't determine every week on bitcoin at least $ 35 more of that will definitely go into bitcoin, plus the extra money it will be $ 70 if it's negative in spending I should be able to try not to have it at all every week.

The weekly period will continue as it was concluded at the beginning.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 02:08:53 AM

My condolences on your investment loss. You are involved in cryptocurrency but you are still involved in the wrong decision. You shouldn't have invested $15000 in shit coins all at once. You know very well that once the sheet coin goes down, it doesn't go back up easily. If you had invested in bitcoins instead of shit coins and held for the long term, you would have had a chance of getting your investment back. But one suggestion from my side is if you get a certain amount of investment back then invest in Bitcoin instead of PYR, ISP very quickly. All these coins can be delisted from the market at any time.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 04:32:26 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2022, 06:52:38 AM by Sayeds56

Ut that doesn't mean we should sink all our finances only into crypto.

We are talking about bitcoin here, and surely there are some people who might not have any other investements, so maybe they are balancing their finances between bitcoin and cash.. and then maybe once they get up to a certain level of investment, then at that point they might want to diversify beyond bitcoin, but that does not necessarily mean that there is much if any utility to fuck around with "crypto," various shitcoins or other non bitcoin-related projects that might fall into the category of "crypto."  

Surely individual choices regarding how to invest and how much to invest and whether and how much to diversify into other assets at some point after building an investment portfolio.

There are likely a lot of people who might be at the beginning of their investment journey, and so generally it may well be best to start with just investing into one thing, and bitcoin would likely be a good place to start (no guarantees, of course), and at the same time, it may well not make much sense to diversify beyond bitcoin and cash until getting up to a certain amount - whether that is 20% of annual, 50% of annual income, 150% of annual income or some other amount that the "investor" deems to be reasonable amount to begin to diversify... and maybe just adding one new asset at a time and taking some time to get comfortable with each new asset category that is added (if determined to be added).

~

Yes.. even though there are not any guarantees that bitcoin will out perform other asset classes, the potential for high levels of return tends to establish that none of us have to gamble or to over invest into bitcoin to be able to profit stupendously in the future from having had established and employed an ongoing BTC accumulation strategy.. and of course, if we are able to be aggressive without becoming overly greedy, then we are likely to have better chances to have great payoffs, but in the last year, we have seen a lot of folks getting greedy and sloppy with their BTC accumulation by overly leveraging and even betting towards BTC prices to go up or sideways in the short-term so in that sense a large number of those folks learned a lesson about pain (and even complete reckage) that can happen when employing overly aggressive strategies in connection with BTC accumulation.

There are only few certainties in life, death, taxes, change and natural law and rest of all is uncertain. Though these certainties may not make us comfortable but we accept them and learn to live with them and move on.
It is 100% true that there is no guarantee Bitcoin will outsmart all other class of assets but still it is worth taking risk, if your financial situation allows you to do so because its supply is limited and its popularity is on rise all over the world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
BlackRexuz

Activity: 270
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2022, 07:26:54 AM

Give me your ideas guys,

If the company where you work allows you to receive a monthly salary or be paid weekly, actually it depends on your needs, if your needs are met then I think taking a monthly salary is a good thing, but if the needs in your life are mediocre then you are more  it's good to take your salary every week, at least you can set it aside to collect money, at least if it's collected then you can buy Bitcoin from the rest of your salary that you set aside, but if you have enough for a month then in my opinion you can take a salary  you for once a month, if you want to invest your money bigger into Bitcoin, for the next 2 months or 3 months, and all returns to yourself who did it..
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2022, 07:43:14 AM

Its like doing DCA and that's one of best strategy to invest in bitcoin rather then buying at one single price. Just to get an idea how much investing 100 per month in bitcoin will give you, see the following diagram. Total amount invested in 3 years will be $3,600 and return is $7,808 which is gain of  (+116%). One can check the results of accumulating bitcoin in DCA manner by varying parameter at https://dcabtc.com/.

Wow! Buying $100 of Bitcoin every month for 3 years starting 3 years ago would have turned $3,600 into $7,808 (+116%)
Source:https://dcabtc.com/
LDL

Merit: 582

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 08:20:29 AM

I don't trust shitcoin even though it has a great development in its project.

One more thing you still believe saving on exchanges is more risky than non-custodial wallets.
Of course I now understand very well that Bitcoin is the best investment ever.  Investing in any other coin has no possibility of profit from that investment or future profit.  Investing in bitcoins can surely give you good profits in future.  I understand the importance of this condition as I invest in a shit coin.  I will wait until the end of this year if the market doesn't improve a bit then I will sell all PYR and invest in Bitcoin and hold until the halving in 2024.

Yes it is also true that all my investments are held between Binance and Kucoin exchange which is very risky and an unexpected event can happen at any moment.  So I will convert all my investments into bitcoins and keep them in a hardware wallet.