Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My View on Brand-Newbies to Legendary Members in the Forum  (Read 712 times)
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 04:51:07 PM

It's interesting.. Seeing how you group every rank into a structural analogy. When I was new to this forum as a newbie, I always have this mindset that those higher than me in rank are my seniors. Their opinions or suggestions are final but as time goes on, I came to realize that we all have the same equal rights and thoughts about crypto-related topics no matter our ranks. Suggestions from anyone are widely accepted irrespective of your rank.

Inferiority complex has dealt with so many to the extent of limiting their capabilities, if they can learn it, acquire it and do it better then why being a failure before attempting, some rights were not taken all because of lack in their consciousness.

newbies are not interested in the knowledge, they come to the college and then ask how to get a job here and how to get money here, while they have nothing to do.

Don't let us mistake a general name "newbie" in place of a spammers, here a newbie has the intention to stay and grow but a spammer comes in with trickish means to circumvent norms and procedures but the forum is position in such a way to avoid their growth in ranking up. Watch them they are mostly shitposters.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 04:57:04 PM

Don't judge someone's knowledge of bitcoin and bitcointalk from their ranks because there are lot of exceptions to explain the ranks is not actually determine everything, just go to the technical board where you see low ranked members who have more knowledge about how bitcoin things works than some random legendary posting in bounties or altcoin board.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Kalson9

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2022, 03:24:37 PM

And there is something you should know that not all skilled individuals where skillful through University and sometimes the ability to know is within you.
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 09:41:56 PM

Don't judge someone's knowledge of bitcoin and bitcointalk from their ranks because there are lot of exceptions to explain the ranks is not actually determine everything, just go to the technical board where you see low ranked members who have more knowledge about how bitcoin things works than some random legendary posting in bounties or altcoin board.

lol... but that's the salient truth, the technical aspects is not what one can dabble into anyhow without having the knowledge or experience, that's why some will maintain their coast, but that doesn't mean at all, take for instance, we have it that some students may be good in English than in mathematics while others in exchange of the two, but few ones were actually good at them both, same is also what we can see happening here, but the merit system is so perfect enough that if you gat nothing to offer, then that limit your growth as well on the forum.

And there is something you should know that not all skilled individuals where skillful through University and sometimes the ability to know is within you.

education is not the measure of soundness, hardworks, deligency and knowledge, to me it only gives additional beauty to talent and acquired skills, though we learn from school but I've seen some students who have nothing to show off despite their level if been taught in school, they can't just assimilate through education except by other means, the richest people were not learnards but just few are.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 01:16:30 PM

There is something quite unique about those newbie accounts, you will notice that those accounts who once in a while post in bitcoin technical support and development and technical discussions get merited by legendary because they know how valuable their contributions are in all those area and even with the merits earned, they don't increase their activity to increase their ranks, they are always fine with giving accurate replies to technical questions and mistakes users do post, they don't even value signature space and they are cool with. There are even users who go to the length of ignoring posts of signature participants.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 04:46:52 PM

Your view may be true but the first year or let's say newbie year is not just what you expected because not all newbies are laterally newbies some newbies here in the forum are more knowledgeable than senior members here.  Or what  _act_ says that there's a chance that a Legendary or even hero member ranks can create alt account so we can not say that all newbies we encountered is laterally new in crypto.
Some of the users we called newbies are knowledgeable and are far better than some people we feel that they are master of everything. Because some of the people you see as a newbie is those people who have a double account and triple account to congest the forum. And that is why some time i watcy some people respond and the way they give examples and theory of suggestions and you will consider some of the account as a double and dual account of some people
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 11:14:30 PM

Exactly mate we can not judge the book by its cover and also here in this forum we can not say that all high ranks are knowledgeable enough but as we saw there are many Hero members or even Legendary Members who still spamming or let's say shitposters. And not all newbies are literally newbies,  many newbies have already experienced about bitcoin and have more knowledge and as we saw here in forum there are many newbies who contributed and make useful topics and replies.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 02:27:25 AM

Exactly mate we can not judge the book by its cover and also here in this forum we can not say that all high ranks are knowledgeable enough but as we saw there are many Hero members or even Legendary Members who still spamming or let's say shitposters. And not all newbies are literally newbies,  many newbies have already experienced about bitcoin and have more knowledge and as we saw here in forum there are many newbies who contributed and make useful topics and replies.

Even myself not really great with the technical knowledge about cryptocurrencies even though I have been here for more than 4 years, if there is no merit system is in practice then probably I will be having legendary member rank under my name but I know that I don't deserve it actually so as I said the ranks can't be considered here, it's all about the content that someone is conveying to the community.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Bholutefe

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 04:54:08 PM

It only takes quite a lot of patient and thorough learning in becoming a legendary from being a newbie. In learning and trading process, you have to be attentive and observant in knowing all what it entails and following proper guidelines on the forum, especially the rules and regulations that binds each and everyone on this forum. It also requires a lot of knowledges and enough ideas in getting there. Even before some people joined this forum, they are experts in BTC affairs in conjunction with more knowledges gathered here as well would boast their critical thinking and bring them much more learnings. While we have some newbies that does not have much ideas to topics related to BTC, whereby they got to grow their capabilities here on this forum. Indeed Bitcointalk is such a higher level educational ground for stepping from being a newbie into becoming a legendary.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 05:43:16 PM

Correct man , we don't need to use rank in judging members of the forum,  sometimes high rank member can stop doing research and this will make him not to increase in knowledge. A newbie can start investing his time on research and his handling of discussion will be as that of a member with high rank.
Laurendaldin

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 10:50:48 PM

Well, that's close to the truth. I'm a complete beginner, and I read everything I can gain. I don't understand everything, but it's still very interesting.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 11:19:34 PM

Well, that's close to the truth. I'm a complete beginner, and I read everything I can gain. I don't understand everything, but it's still very interesting.
If you still don't understand what you are reading then try watching it on youtube where someone could explain it to you. There are many ways to learn if we want to, we just have to commit and focus of what we want in order to learn. Learning could be fun if you are getting interested to everything even though at first you didn't understand something just like what you felt right now.

Anyway, back to the main topic, I think our perspective to someone's ranking doesn't define who/what they are since someone might have a background of the subject on a different forum but suddenly decided to join and create new account here. it depends where they get their knowledge but ranking is a ranking but knowledge is a knowledge that no one could simply take it away from you.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2022, 11:28:58 PM

This is indeed good visualization of some people do according to their ranks but actually sometimes there are forum members who's using low ranks but have wide knowledge about many things in crypto and they didn't rank up because they didn't focus to do so and only want to share and discuss some important insights about crypto space. And forum ranking will not determine who you are in this forum since what most important thing here is your knowledge about crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████