Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe  (Read 825 times)
Lenneller

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 06:52:04 AM

It's good that the exchange was first founded in Hong Kong and then moved to Europe. So they gained popularity in Asia and now capture the European market. This is very reliable for us because they officially operate in more than two jurisdictions!
Ukunavalor

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 10:02:28 AM

Reviews about the exchange are good, so I tested it on a small deposit. I was able to start trading and withdraw my crypto back. But so far I have not figured out the rewards for the deposit! You need to write the conditions more clearly. Because it really got me interested!
Wiland

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 05:42:09 PM

If you want to trade your coins and pay a very low trading fee coinzh exchange offer the lowest trading fees among the rest of the exchanges, coinzh is also fast in deposit and withdraw and it is top rank making it a very good choice.
AlexUnder007

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 07:53:29 AM

In fact the exchange looks more than reliable and is very attractive with its awards for new customers. I found a lot of information about her and nothing bad is said about her. I'll try to share my experience later.
Enlli

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 01:50:43 PM

Coinzh is a safe exchange, all my friends traders really appreciate it for its safety. All transactions from the exchange take place almost instantly. Of course, if you are a new user, then your first withdrawal will be a little delayed, but then all withdrawals will be almost instantaneous.
dmitrfran

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 05:47:35 PM

It is strange that such a good exchange has so few good reviews. They are very loyal to their traders and they are very loyal to new traders. Because their reward system looks very generous. In a bear market this helps a lot!
Thurmand

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 10:51:30 AM

Reviews about the exchange are good, so I tested it on a small deposit. I was able to start trading and withdraw my crypto back. But so far I have not figured out the rewards for the deposit! You need to write the conditions more clearly. Because it really got me interested!

Everything is very clearly explained there. Immediately after registration, you will receive a $10 coupon. Make your first deposit and transfer it to a futures account and you will receive a coupon equal to 10% of your deposit amount. The reward will be limited to $100. If you follow them on twitter and telegram you will get another 10 bucks.
Javinger

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 05:35:34 PM

Coinzh is a mature crypto exchange that is known and reliable, and the advanced features offered by this exchange, such as support for withdrawals and deposits in several international currencies, increase the popularity of the exchange, as well as give users a wide range of opportunities and ease of operation. These technical questions, which facilitate withdrawals and transfers, are required on all exchanges.
Enalameg

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 06:00:43 AM

Why are you taking so long to create and release your entire mobile app? Now is the time for the development of smartphones, you just need to create a mobile app! I am not the first person to write about this, just notice this and think very well about our words.
akceber

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 09:25:00 AM

Transactions are very fast. Fast deposit and fairly fast withdrawal. Given that this is my first withdrawal from the exchange, it only took 15 minutes. The following withdrawal should be much faster. Haven't tried trading yet.
Waylanzord

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 01:44:41 PM

Coinzh does a very good job! exchanges are always looking to add new features and facilitate transactions in order to increase their distribution and attract large investors.
Dmanoret

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 05:48:23 PM

Coinzh is one of the best exchanges in the world that offers great rewards and a good exchange service. Coinzh also has so many cool features that you can use. Good luck!
dbgeyhs

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 05:12:11 AM

As I wrote I did not like the interface, but I tested the exchange and traded for a week. I can’t single out this exchange it is the same as dozens of others. For the sake of the test I contacted support, but they do not respond very quickly
Garrleming

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 09:28:08 AM

Hello friends I was browsing coinzh few hour ago and saw that there is many type of trading available and many people trade there
Ivannard

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 03:14:55 PM

I have to say it again! this place is one of two exchanges where i really feel safe having coins. I feel supportive care and security. Long live the coinzh!!!!!!
Urnery

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 07:07:00 PM

I checked rates and I don't see any advantage compared to competition. I see his give rewards for first deposit this is still actuality?
frencygilli

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 10:44:12 AM

There is a lot of scam in crypto, so exchanges should never save on marketing and auditing. Coinzh I would recommend that you do a lot of audits from different companies. This is your business and the safety of your customers do not spare money on this!
Noellassie

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 06:28:06 AM

If you want to trade your coins and pay a very low trading fee coinzh exchange offer the lowest trading fees among the rest of the exchanges, coinzh is also fast in deposit and withdraw and it is top rank making it a very good choice.

Why do you say that commissions are the lowest? Why are you misleading forum members? Now on many exchanges, the commissions are the same as on coinzh. There are exchanges where the commission is even a little lower
Velaird

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 10:09:10 AM

Be careful when you are going to trade on previously unfamiliar exchanges. Everything needs to be checked. I transferred my HOT tokens here, but only then I saw that the liquidity on the usdt/hot pair is not high enough
Fitzwilt

View Profile
November 09, 2022, 01:08:17 PM

As a Turkish citizen, I must say that coinzh is a reliable exchange. When crypto exchanges began to be harassed in Turkey, coinzh did not force us to go through the kyc and did not transfer our pasport.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: