Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe  (Read 823 times)
Ukunavalor

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 09:41:44 AM

I have been testing this exchange for a long time. There were once problems with the delay in the output. But they decided it quickly. I am already used to the interface and it is not very different from other exchanges. In general, the exchange is average but strong.
Jolendon

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 11:55:46 AM

This is really a great crypto exchange .. And the team really knows what they are doing! They really have good strategies to improve their exchange. Also, their advertising side is good enough to make the Coinzh more popular ... At the moment, I do not think that the Coinzh platform requires a lot of updates and additions, as well as liquidity in trade, but in any case the team should look into the future and improve its exchange .
Cherelik

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 06:08:52 AM

There is no compulsory KYC here which is why I always favour to use the coinzh crypto exchange. because it is well safeguarded and they make KYC authentication optional and not compulsory like on other sites so my funds are safeguarded and I recommend to anyone reading my post, try coinzh to checked my words...
Harabe

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 10:51:28 AM

Coinzh is an excellent exchange platform and provides us with world famous cryptocurrencies and exchanges them very well. Its transactions are quickly completed within seconds. I have never had any problems using Coinzh. I also haven't met other traders who have problems with Coinzh exchange
Shamanda

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 01:16:50 PM

Coinzh is an excellent exchange platform and provides us with world famous cryptocurrencies and exchanges them very well. Its transactions are quickly completed within seconds. I have never had any problems using Coinzh. I also haven't met other traders who have problems with Coinzh exchange

I see that you are not first person to talk about this. It is really very important for them to provide us with a mobile app. I don't understand why they ignore it? one gets the feeling that they do not need it at all! I hope they make this their top priority and we'll see the long-awaited announcement soon!
Xiadney

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 10:58:40 AM

I cannot list any specific facts about this exchange. Just exchanges of which there are dozens around. payments are fast, there is no minimum deposit amount, any amount of cryptocurrency can be transferred to the account. The work of the site itself is very stable and without interruptions. A good telegram channel with announcements and exchange news.
Murieldani

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 04:31:19 PM

I think it's a great and complete crypto marketplace. Very complete and easy to use. Very innovative always adding useful trading and investment tools that guarantee good profits. Always working support that even at 3 am helped me solve my problem.
Hellofromrus

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 05:32:33 PM

Any exchange should be given a chance to prove itself. If the exchange has survived the bear market, raising the FRS rates to 5% scam LUNA and FTX, then this exchange is already trustworthy!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: