Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe  (Read 823 times)
Ugananel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 02:19:29 PM

Be careful when you are going to trade on previously unfamiliar exchanges. Everything needs to be checked. I transferred my HOT tokens here, but only then I saw that the liquidity on the usdt/hot pair is not high enough

On such old and uninteresting tokens as HOT, there is often not enough liquidity. Either they have a very large spread or you will have to sell it much cheaper than the market price. The main thing is that they have enough liquidity on other pairs.
IrinaLvina

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 05:02:32 PM

It's so funny that while some forum members are trying to figure out if this exchange is a scam, we are currently watching one of the most reliable and popular exchanges deceiving its customers. Now I think that even on this exchanges it is safer to trade than on FTX
Byrdarrol

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 02:44:17 PM

hong kong exchanges and the services they provide help me a lot because almost all of them are reliable and offer lots of low fees good exchanges and great rewards. now it's time for them to enter the european market to increase the number of traders on this platform!
Gitteryl

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 05:43:37 PM

It's so funny that while some forum members are trying to figure out if this exchange is a scam, we are currently watching one of the most reliable and popular exchanges deceiving its customers. Now I think that even on this exchanges it is safer to trade than on FTX
Because you need DYOR and understand that an exchange that is constantly engaged in manipulations and wants to bring down the stablecoins of other exchanges cannot be reliable. Even when ftx launched an attack on the waves, I immediately realized that they were manipulating with the help of customer deposits. Now coinzh is a safe haven for me. A simple exchange on which I am confident for my deposit.
Lauritta

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 09:41:48 AM

Apparently this is indeed a very good exchange if competitors spend money on people writing bad reviews about it. For 1.5 years I have not had any problems when trading on the stock exchange. She works perfect. My withdrawal requests are processed for a maximum of 20 minutes. So I don’t know why people write bad things, but such is our world where people are ready to say the most terrible things for money.
For 3 months of trading, I also did not have any problems. It often happens that then people themselves make mistakes, blame the stock exchange for this. So it is likely that these reviews are left by people who are lost themselves and do not admit mistakes.
Barneyad

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 11:27:09 AM

in coinzh during the withdrawal it is very simple you have to go to the section where you will see the currencies and balances that you have select what you will exchange with and you will see that the rates are low and also that the operation will be carried out in 5 minutes
0svecakov0

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 06:39:23 PM

I think it looks like a new exchange site. I have to try this app now. I am always looking for good exchange offices to exchange cryptocurrencies at a very cheap rate available. Old exchangers are frustrating due to higher fees.
Sellotid

View Profile
November 13, 2022, 08:06:30 AM

in coinzh during the withdrawal it is very simple you have to go to the section where you will see the currencies and balances that you have select what you will exchange with and you will see that the rates are low and also that the operation will be carried out in 5 minutes

Yes it's true. I have been trading with the coinzh platform since 2021 and have not found any problems with the withdrawal of money. He works fast. There are many options for withdrawing to different blockchains and you can choose the lowest commission.
Henyeza

View Profile
November 13, 2022, 07:09:47 PM

Orders are triggered correctly and the price moves according to the market. Other exchanges may include bots so that they trade inside the spread and your orders never go through until you yourself decide to sell unprofitable.
Rypher

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 05:32:37 AM

Of course coinzh is not yet in the top 10 exchanges, but even now they can compete with many exchanges. The functionality of their site is no worse than that of the tops. Their trading conditions and commission are very attractive. No problems with regulators. There were no hacks. But of course, miss the opportunity to stake and earn
Centas

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 09:43:15 AM

Too bad there's still no p2p! This would greatly facilitate the work of all clients and traders. The easiest way to fund your account and buy cryptocurrency is p2p. You need to work on creating p2p sites, otherwise clients disappear like that.
Dixinerr

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 03:29:00 PM

Too bad there's still no p2p! This would greatly facilitate the work of all clients and traders. The easiest way to fund your account and buy cryptocurrency is p2p. You need to work on creating p2p sites, otherwise clients disappear like that.
This requires a great popularity of the exchange so that there are many people who want to offer their services in p2p. On large exchanges, this is relevant because they have millions of traders in each country and they want to offer their services. But on such a small exchange as coinzh, this cannot be done!
Ophengan

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 06:21:09 PM

Orders are triggered correctly and the price moves according to the market. Other exchanges may include bots so that they trade inside the spread and your orders never go through until you yourself decide to sell unprofitable.
In fact many exchanges do this . Some are even forced to do so . This is done by the market maker so that some altcoins have the appearance of active trading .
Eilinai

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 06:10:52 AM

It is impressive that in less than 3 years coinzh has reached such a high level! More recently, it was just a startup and now it is ready to compete with the best exchanges. Stay strong in a bear market
Cizmcizm

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 06:32:34 PM

There are few tools for professional trading. Charts have to be built on tradingview. Need to add more sliding lines
Tzwilmos

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 03:29:52 PM

Now coinzh is not a very popular exchange, although there is a lot of information about it. But one day coinzh will take its place among the most important exchanges because what we learn from the topic says that coinzh is aimed at developing all over the world!
Naryannam

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 06:15:07 AM

Many people praise coinzh for the fact that they have very fast payouts, but I know a few other exchanges where the withdrawal also takes a couple of minutes. So there is nothing special here. It's certainly good that they withdraw coins so quickly, but first check other exchanges before praising this one.
Bedalind

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 06:50:02 PM

I had never heard of this exchange before. But they talk about it very well and there areminimum bad reviews. When I read and studied everything I registered and even managed to get bonuses for registering! The exchange has an excellent interface and design!
Ceandyan

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 09:17:43 PM

Coinzh provides all trading options like spot, margin trading and futures. Also the complete security of funds that are protected by 2FA from Google SMS confirmation and email confirmation.
Prycendar

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 07:40:50 AM

Unfortunately as with any exchange it also has its drawbacks. Support does not always work quickly and takes too long to solve my problems. Otherwise the exchange is better than many.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: