Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe  (Read 823 times)
Desissan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 04:16:47 PM

Coinzh is not the most convenient exchange for me but I use it because they do not force their clients to provide passport. In general the level of the exchange is not bad but they are still far from the top
Inchoga

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 07:59:51 PM

It's time to develop your app. You are already entering the European market and you need to go further but for this you need to create a good mobile application so that every person in the world can have access to the exchange in their pocket
Ndragen

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 06:35:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is an opportunity to be anonymous and independent from the authorities. I'm a cryptoanarchist and I hate anything to do with taxes. I bought my first bitcoin in 2013 and since then all my money has been stored in cryptocurrency. I need to look for new exchanges and now I trade on coinzh because they don’t ask for our passports for verification. These are the only exchanges I can trust.
Onyekiercel

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 08:01:25 PM

I miss my reward! I want to be able to earn money if I have more than a small deposit. There are exchanges where they distribute drops and spend such a thing here. I highly recommend that the creators of the exchange think about the existing market requirements.
You should study the site better and then you will see that there is a reward center on Coinzh where you can get $630 if you complete all the tasks. So be careful and you can make money
Vuiantos

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 06:11:11 AM

I like the conditions of their referral program. If you are a blogger and own your channel, then I advise you to study in detail what conditions coinzh offers for those who can generate new user traffic.
Aharianel

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 11:37:31 AM

I am completely satisfied with my trading. Easy, convenient and fast deposit and withdrawal. Low fees and fast support. I recommend!
Francyzion

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 04:34:31 PM

I miss my reward! I want to be able to earn money if I have more than a small deposit. There are exchanges where they distribute drops and spend such a thing here. I highly recommend that the creators of the exchange think about the existing market requirements.
You should study the site better and then you will see that there is a reward center on Coinzh where you can get $630 if you complete all the tasks. So be careful and you can make money
I was able to get $20 easily. $10 for registration, $5 for a retweet, $5 for a subscription to a telegram channel. This is very eaasy money. But then you need to be an active trader to get these bonuses. But it's not that hard and I'll be picking up another $610 soon.
Zubianaiyoko

View Profile
November 22, 2022, 06:29:30 AM

To attract new customers you need a good advertising company. Now there are a lot of fraudulent projects and people will trust money only to those they know. To be honest, if my friend did not trade on this exchange, then I would not trust her. I hope the coinzh managers read my post and think about it
Iahadoine

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 04:24:06 AM

I think it's a good exchange. Worth a try. Although I understand that to each his own. Personally, I am satisfied with the design, functionality. Tech support is also great, by the way.

So if it's important to you, just go there. You will not regret.
Emandorah

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 06:58:28 PM

Of course this is not the best exchange. Well, it cannot be the best yet it is a novice exchange with its own characteristics But with good and long-term potential. Now it is unrealistic to start this business and immediately find yourself in the best, compared to sites that have been operating for 6-7 years and have billions of turnovers per day.
Nialliangi

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 02:40:59 PM

The crypto exchange openly provides all information about itself. For some reason, very few exchanges write in the "About us" section information where they are registered, the address of their registration. You can read and learn about coinzh
albertinaga

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 06:51:41 PM

The design exchange as I see it is very good I am glad that there are a lot of altcoins, which is a definite plus. I also want to note the very large trading volumes. Even in such a boring market there are always high volumes.
Bradison

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 07:08:16 PM

The crypto exchange openly provides all information about itself. For some reason, very few exchanges write in the "About us" section information where they are registered, the address of their registration. You can read and learn about coinzh
Wow! They seem to work with a very good market maker if they don't have liquidity issues on their trading pairs. And there are a lot of traders who make such a large trading volume per day.
Ystynicar

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 08:06:47 PM

Of course this is not the best exchange. Well, it cannot be the best yet it is a novice exchange with its own characteristics But with good and long-term potential. Now it is unrealistic to start this business and immediately find yourself in the best, compared to sites that have been operating for 6-7 years and have billions of turnovers per day.
Of course! All big projects start small. There is even more trust in such exchanges than in those in which politicians invested millions of dollars and then laundered money on this exchange and as soon as they were afraid to scam it. So I like you prefer exchanges like coinzh where people build businesses for the crypto future!
Onaranklin

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 08:34:31 AM

I love coinzh because there is no forced KYC. KYC on exchanges is probably needed but only on very large ones and those that work with fiat. The rest are needed without KYC, because the introduction of identification negates many of the advantages that cryptocurrencies provide.
Nalijohn

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 12:51:48 PM

According to the description exchange is very good and reliable, you can use it. I was especially interested in the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency with my Visa and Master Card. I will follow the news of this trading platform
Precianey

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 09:31:41 AM

the longer the exchange has been operating and the more it has worked the more users have to trust. I did not start trading on coinzh 1.5 years ago when I first registered. Recently I received a  mail and I saw that they have been working for almost 3 years and started trading here with trusted.
Erlieshayte

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 12:46:17 PM

Any exchange with something reader. And the admins of the exchanges went their own way. Some are successful and some are not. As a coinzh team they will try to achieve such success. Of course, I would like another top exchange, but this is a matter of time. We'll see how it goes.
Pencenadi

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 09:07:03 AM

At the beginning there were also very big doubts in fact but nevertheless I realized that it was really worth paying attention to this exchange and using it for a while and indeed after a while of using a lot of things I liked it and I advise you to still pay attention to this exchange really
Eananahi

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 11:27:37 AM

I can understand why some people do not trust this exchange. I would even say not just the coinzh exchange, but all exchanges that are not called binance)) People are used to the fact that you can only trust the most famous exchange, and all other exchanges are considered unreliable for them. However, only an experienced trader understands why it is not worth trading on binance, but you need to look for such unique exchanges as coinzh
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: