Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be more effective working remotely.  (Read 4021 times)
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 04:28:36 AM

Of course, the key to successful remote work is good communication and all team members know what to do, most problems occur because there is no good communication, besides that the head of department must understand the job description and be able to provide solutions if problems occur.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 949

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 12:50:47 PM

Depends on what or how would be the set up if your employer is strict when it comes to working hours and your cam shouldnt really be turned off or something like that which you could eventually still
focused on the work just like when you are working on a real office but the thing on what people do like is that you could really indeed do some sort of things if you do work on the convenience of your own home which you could still see your wife and children around if you wanted too and completely do some chores or activity if your work is already done and your employer isnt really that strict
when it comes to that situation.Now that we are getting back to normal then remote workplace is changing up and would be going into those offices that we've been get used to.
Working from home is difficult if you are not alone at home and there are those who will constantly distract you, especially if they are small children who want your attention, and if you are constantly distracted by household chores. Unless you have a work room at home, or an office where you can fully concentrate on work. This definitely has its advantages, but it's not as simple as it might seem at first glance.
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1457

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 01:13:15 PM

The remote working is a very good idea - COVID gifted to the world.
It has made everyone open in working remotely but it's been there even before the covid pandemic outbreak has come. I'm sure that many of the people here have been working remotely and happily doing those years back then.

Right now, those that have been used to working at home, don't have that feeling anymore of going back to the office. However, there's still that feeling of being social that you'll miss if you choose this space.
Yes of course there were those who worked remotely before covid, but not on that scale.
Probably no more than a couple of percent worked remotely, not dozens like they did under covid. And most importantly, covid has shown that people can avoid wasting time on the road to work and pointless meetings.
Many have seen that they can work from home just as well if they arrange their place and have time left over for other things.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 04:02:58 PM

The remote working is a very good idea - COVID gifted to the world.
It has made everyone open in working remotely but it's been there even before the covid pandemic outbreak has come. I'm sure that many of the people here have been working remotely and happily doing those years back then.

Right now, those that have been used to working at home, don't have that feeling anymore of going back to the office. However, there's still that feeling of being social that you'll miss if you choose this space.
Yes of course there were those who worked remotely before covid, but not on that scale.
Probably no more than a couple of percent worked remotely, not dozens like they did under covid. And most importantly, covid has shown that people can avoid wasting time on the road to work and pointless meetings.
Many have seen that they can work from home just as well if they arrange their place and have time left over for other things.
at least with the covid pandemic changing human behavior, many people have switched to using online jobs to make money, and it has become a habit, even though the covid disaster has not had a big impact anymore. therefore we must be able to adapt to the times in order to stay alive to achieve financial freedom. there are so many opportunities if we can find one that suits our hobbies, then we will be reluctant to return to the office, but of course this has a bad impact on the social level of society because they do not socialize with each other face to face

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 12:53:53 PM

Of course, the key to successful remote work is good communication and all team members know what to do, most problems occur because there is no good communication, besides that the head of department must understand the job description and be able to provide solutions if problems occur.
Covid has brought people to a different working environment and that is their home.
And some people are very happy working from home.
But Remote working too needs to have a proper quiet office space in home where one can work in private.

True, Covid has changed many things including the work system, and I'm sure Remotely's work is a trend that will occur in the future, even people don't need to come to the office so they have a lot of time and are not stuck in traffic when on the road.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 01:11:58 PM

Depends on what or how would be the set up if your employer is strict when it comes to working hours and your cam shouldnt really be turned off or something like that which you could eventually still
focused on the work just like when you are working on a real office but the thing on what people do like is that you could really indeed do some sort of things if you do work on the convenience of your own home which you could still see your wife and children around if you wanted too and completely do some chores or activity if your work is already done and your employer isnt really that strict
when it comes to that situation.Now that we are getting back to normal then remote workplace is changing up and would be going into those offices that we've been get used to.
Working from home is difficult if you are not alone at home and there are those who will constantly distract you, especially if they are small children who want your attention, and if you are constantly distracted by household chores. Unless you have a work room at home, or an office where you can fully concentrate on work. This definitely has its advantages, but it's not as simple as it might seem at first glance.
To be honest, I've been working from home for almost a year now and I don't want to be alone in my home however I don't also want to disturb you while working. It just felt hard working when there is no one around you to accompany you and if you want to distract yourself as you don't want to be fully working within those hours. Also, working alone really doesn't mean that you will be fully concentrated on your work as you can also be easily distracted, and no one will be able to tell go back if you are alone.

It's better to have a workplace in your home while also knowing that there is someone out there when you needed to.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 02:35:23 PM

Covid has brought people to a different working environment and that is their home.
But Remote working too needs to have a proper quiet office space in home where one can work in private.

True, Covid has changed many things including the work system, and I'm sure Remotely's work is a trend that will occur in the future, even people don't need to come to the office so they have a lot of time and are not stuck in traffic when on the road.

It changes a lot. Technology is more improved than before, and governments in third-world countries started investing in IT infrastructures and getting new equipment for security. I am also a remote worker (from a Government worker to a freelancer ). Working remotely is great, with no traffic, no need to shower, and I don't need to budget my money for my transportation and food while at work; it could save money. Most of the advantages mentioned by the OP are here though there are some distractions like kids playing; so far, I have any complaints from my setup; now I think it's because I can manage my time well, and I have a small work room just intended for work purposes.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 05:39:27 PM

I don't think working remotely is a good thing. It is much better to work in an office environment than to work at home. It can be difficult to focus on work when working outside the workplace. Everyone's work style and character are different, of course. For example, I get lazy when I work at home. It's also a grind to do work at the house where you live regularly:( That's why I don't like doing work at home at all. Nevertheless, I respect those who like to work in this way.

I think that in order for remote work to be more efficient, it is necessary that the person who supervises you is constantly in touch with you. This is necessary so that you do not break off from the work you are going to do and do not postpone your work. The person working in your senior position should definitely talk about the job by calling you by voice and video, in addition to texting. In this way, you will not be distracted from work, but you will feel like you are in the office.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 06:32:32 PM

It changes a lot. Technology is more improved than before, and governments in third-world countries started investing in IT infrastructures and getting new equipment for security. I am also a remote worker (from a Government worker to a freelancer ). Working remotely is great, with no traffic, no need to shower, and I don't need to budget my money for my transportation and food while at work; it could save money. Most of the advantages mentioned by the OP are here though there are some distractions like kids playing; so far, I have any complaints from my setup; now I think it's because I can manage my time well, and I have a small work room just intended for work purposes.
Its a must thing.!

If your computer/pc would be placed something like on your living room or simply on your bedroom then it would really be just prone into your family members for you to get distracted.Im not saying that its bad but
when it comes to office or working hours then you should really be still serious despite on being on the convenience of your own home.

Its true that these distractions are the only problems you would be facing when you are working remotely.Some might able to tolerate it and some cant really just able to do so and its a problem.
Some do even mind off and thinking about social interaction lacking which is true but its really easy to deal off with with these kind of boredoms.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 10:04:36 PM

Working remotely is now a common thing, and some persons may quickly choose that option of work if offered by a company. Working remotely can become as hectic even more as working in the office if care is not taken. Before sharing tips on how to effectively manage working remotely, some major disadvantages and problems this can cause are;
Distractions and lack of boundaries
Many people work from home because they want more time to spend on their hobbies or with their family. But the lack of a concrete boundary between work and home can lead to distractions such as interruptions by the kids or doing domestic chores during work time.
Knowing when to stop
As a remote worker, it can be difficult to know when to unplug and stop working, making work feel never-ending. In one study, 39% of remote workers reported working longer hours than they were supposed to.
Loneliness and isolation

To effectively combat those issues, here are some tips;
Find the right space
Whether it’s a room in your home, a shared workspace, or a favorite coffee shop, the environment matters when working remotely. Make sure temperature and noise levels are comfortable for you, you have plenty of space for your equipment, and it’s somewhere you’re not likely to be disturbed. Look for areas that offer natural light to help you feel energized.
Set a schedule
Working remotely often means more flexibility – so you might have more choice about when you do your tasks. But while this can be a very good thing, you might find that not having such strict deadlines means work bleeds into other areas of your life, which can be stressful. So it’s important to set yourself a schedule and stick to it as much as you can.
Get dressed
No, seriously. It may be tempting to work in your pajamas, but it won’t make you feel professional. And it’s not a good look on a video call. Clothes influence our mood and emotions, so wear something that makes you feel motivated, professional and confident. Getting dressed for work will also help you mark the distinction between work and home life, helping you switch off when the working day is over.
Plan breaks
With no prompts to take lunch and coffee breaks, remote workers can find whole days passing in front of a screen. Taking a break is energizing, especially if you can get outside, so set yourself a schedule and make sure every day features at least a walk around the block. If it’s not possible to go out, get some activity going indoors.
Communicate, communicate, communicate
Working remotely requires more communication – not less. Use instant messaging and group chat to stay in the loop with colleagues and projects, video call into meetings, and above all, check in with colleagues and managers.

The biggest problem I've found is removing all distractions. It's very easy to flick on to Youtube or start skimming through somewhere like Reddit endlessly finding new trash to watch when you should be working. To me having separation of going into the office, being around different people and in an environment specifically geared towards working is best for the mind. You can stay focused on the task at hand and depending on the setting you're working in, get exposed to different people throughout your organization who you might otherwise never encounter if you're working at home. Plus you can switch off more easily when there is a physical separation of going into the workplace.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 11:32:53 PM

I don't think working remotely is a good thing. It is much better to work in an office environment than to work at home. It can be difficult to focus on work when working outside the workplace.
It is what you think if it's easier to work in an office setup. But those people that are in a place where it's crowded and traffic is totally congested, they wouldn't want to take the hassle of commuting to their offices everyday.

And that's why the main reason for them to choose working remotely is at top priority. But for those countries that have an efficient and effective transportation, it is desirable to commute and easier to go into the office.

If you're having hard time working at home or outside your workplace, most remote workers have got their own home offices and workplaces.

Everyone's work style and character are different, of course. For example, I get lazy when I work at home. It's also a grind to do work at the house where you live regularly:( That's why I don't like doing work at home at all. Nevertheless, I respect those who like to work in this way.
I agree, we have our different likes in terms of working habits. If it's not ideal for you to work at home, that's okay. Choose what makes you excited to work.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 03:31:12 PM

Everyone's work style and character are different, of course. For example, I get lazy when I work at home. It's also a grind to do work at the house where you live regularly:( That's why I don't like doing work at home at all. Nevertheless, I respect those who like to work in this way.
I agree, we have our different likes in terms of working habits. If it's not ideal for you to work at home, that's okay. Choose what makes you excited to work.
I have experienced work outside the home and inside the house, the difference is quite drastic.
Working under pressure with others or under company rules is not easy.

We are required to be able to do work or tasks perfectly with maximum results.
In the past, I was also an editor who had to always be creative to make product photos and videos for advertising and sometimes had to leave the room to take some footage for video purposes.

And arrived in the end when I quit the company due to mass layoffs due to covid, which made me have to resign and just work at home.
It is not easy to get used to an environment without pressure and flexible working hours.

Even my sleep schedule was a mess at first and since no one was watching, laziness began to set in.
Working at home without pressure or supervision of others is not easy if you are not disciplined,
this is a responsibility that must be maintained and must be consistent to complete every work at home.

The positive thing is, I get to gather with my family every day and always have quality time for my family.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 11:00:29 PM

Distractions is one big challenge to remote workers, and one of the most relatable ones is that of our phones. It’s common that you see a notification on your phone and you want to check it out, just to notice 10 minutes later that you’re now watching Instagram reels or TikTok. I suggest that when it’s time to work, just because it’s remote doesn’t mean that you should not treat it like it’s office work. Put your phone in a silent mode and keep the tone of your workspace to be like it would be in an office. Don’t feel too relaxed just because you’re at home.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 11:59:20 PM

Working from home has actually become a double-edged sword to a lot of workers. It would have been better if working from home remains to have fixed time setup. The problem is that there isn't to many workers. I have heard of complaints from teachers here in my place that working from home has actually made them a lot busier than it was when they worked at school. They're now heavily loaded that the time they're spending working has actually increased. So while you're working from the comforts of your home, it isn't a big deal since you're still too absorbed in your work.

working at home means you are doing two jobs at once actually, as someone who has a family, I always work on my online business and also open forums at home, so often my time clashes, my time has been very chaotic, I  can't control my time to take care of everything because my child is sick, well, I really have to do this, because everything is my responsibility, and I get through everything smoothly, I haven't worked outside the home for a long time, actually I quite miss work pressure when working outside the home lol.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 04:48:08 AM

Working from home has actually become a double-edged sword to a lot of workers. It would have been better if working from home remains to have fixed time setup. The problem is that there isn't to many workers. I have heard of complaints from teachers here in my place that working from home has actually made them a lot busier than it was when they worked at school. They're now heavily loaded that the time they're spending working has actually increased. So while you're working from the comforts of your home, it isn't a big deal since you're still too absorbed in your work.

working at home means you are doing two jobs at once actually, as someone who has a family, I always work on my online business and also open forums at home, so often my time clashes, my time has been very chaotic, I  can't control my time to take care of everything because my child is sick, well, I really have to do this, because everything is my responsibility, and I get through everything smoothly, I haven't worked outside the home for a long time, actually I quite miss work pressure when working outside the home lol.
if you are given a chance to work remotedly, you have an opportunity to multitask and to have additional work because you can allocate your time base on your own schedule and at the same time if you have your own fsmily, you will be having more time with them. Working at home is a blessing to everyone because you dont have to report at the office daily, especially if your location is far from your reporting site, It is very convenient to all of us. Just like me, I have my full time job while I'm doing here in forum, I can set a proper schedule in posting here after my full time job shift.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 05:14:19 AM

I enjoyed working from home but my main job isn't online based so i can't work it from home, When Covid-19 was started and my country was lockdown i started worked full time from my home, but now in day i worked in my office and when i back my home then i tried to work online at night.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 05:52:05 AM

especially if your location is far from your reporting site, It is very convenient to all of us.
Especially in my country where traffic is a huge problem sometimes you need to leave the house an hour or two early just to get where you want to be not to mention that public transportation in my country is a hassle and there’s not enough sidewalks to ensure safety walking in short working from home definitely saves time but might not be as economically wise for the country

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 06:30:15 AM

especially if your location is far from your reporting site, It is very convenient to all of us.
Especially in my country where traffic is a huge problem sometimes you need to leave the house an hour or two early just to get where you want to be not to mention that public transportation in my country is a hassle and there’s not enough sidewalks to ensure safety walking in short working from home definitely saves time but might not be as economically wise for the country

Same here in my country, when we do speak about on southern cities which its already traffic, then how much more into those who do live on central or capital cities? Traffic is tremendous and you are right that you would really be that needing to be advanced for 2 hours for you to be able to get in early or wouldnt be late into your work on which it would really be just that normal that you should really be taking early if you are really that into commute or even having your own car then it would really be advisable to take early yet traffic could really mess up your schedule and going into your work late is never been that good looking or does give out that big negative reflection into your work which we know that it isnt really something that we dont like to happen.

This is why if you do see that it is traffic in your place then it would really be just that right that you should really be that early. For those who are working remotely then they would really be
that exempted into these all problems because they are really just that working in the convenience of their own home on which even myself would really be that preferring into.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1596
Merit: 330

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 07:45:37 AM

2 hours just to travel to work is really a very long time and it's quite detrimental.
Working from home is indeed quite effective, but not everyone can do that because sometimes someone has to leave the house to get to work, and I think there is no other choice but to look for the right place to live that is affordable to get to work even though it will cost more money, but I think it's better for us to minimize travel time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
junder

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 07:50:09 AM

The responsibility of a man is great, especially if like you who already have your own family. Of course you have to be able to manage time to do work and chat with your family so that the relationship remains well established, if you can't control your time in my opinion you won't be able to calm down, especially at work, generally work must be done well so it takes time for sure so that it is not disturbed by other things. Suppose your child has recovered, do you manage your time well? Can you distinguish between work time and time to gather with family.
Work outside the home sometimes hurts the heart hahaha, I've also experienced it, a little annoyed but if you remember it there is a funny thing, also like you there is a miss with the pressure of work outside the home hahaha, although the pressure of work outside the home sometimes makes annoyed but there is a point that we will miss it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄