Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian-Ukrainian war of 2022- ... for the salvation of the World  (Read 1211 times)
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 05:28:17 AM

~

The lie is a deception on your part. Of course Russia didn't collapse. Neither did the USSR. The USSR was broken up. But all the countries, at least the major ones, are still there. None of it collapsed.

The fact remains that the US and Nato are continuing to grow Nato. But the disintegration of the USSR, which was mainly controlled by Russia, shows who is the aggressor. It isn't Russia. If it was, they would have forced the USSR to remain intact. Rather, it is the US and Nato that are the aggressors.

You keep picking on Russia like it is an aggressor with a capital "A." Russian aggression is nothing compared with US aggression, and Nato's along with it.

Why do you think that BRICS exists? It's because the world is getting fed up with US/Nato aggression.

Cool

You also forgot to say that Ukraine attacked Russia. Today, the calling card of Putin’s Russia is Lies, and this is known to the whole World, and you personally present this lie here on the forum. By the way, it is not America that is to blame for the collapse of the USSR, but the vicious economy of the economic system that developed in the USSR, deprived of private property and initiative. Your comments are like the baby talk of a stubborn child living in a world of fairy tales and legends. However, you are not a child and you know for sure that everything that comes from you is nothing more than the lies of a Putin propagandist, similar to the propagandists working for the Russian state media.

I didn't forget to say that Ukraine attacked Russia.

Cool

That's it! You must constantly remember this blatant lie of Putin and replicate it at every opportunity.

I know, I know. It hurts, doesn't it, when you make nonsense websites, and post in forums all kinds of nonsense, and then I come along with a few words and destroy 99% of your agenda with a tiny bit of truth.

Look at the bright side. You could easily tweak your forum and say something worthwhile.

BTW, did Putin really kick you out of the KGB 35 years ago?

Cool

What? Was I in the KGB? This already looks like nonsense. What do you mean?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 03:53:40 PM

~

I know, I know. It hurts, doesn't it, when you make nonsense websites, and post in forums all kinds of nonsense, and then I come along with a few words and destroy 99% of your agenda with a tiny bit of truth.

Look at the bright side. You could easily tweak your forum and say something worthwhile.

Cool

Did you ever think of seeing a psychiatrist? I mean, if you have to ask me if you were in the KGB or not, you REALLY need psychiatric help.

NOW we know why you are talking against Putin like he is worse than the devil or something. You can't even remember if you were in the KGB or not. And, you ask me... a simple fellow forum writer, like yourself. You really are in sad shape!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 04:22:41 PM

~

Cool

Did you ever think of seeing a psychiatrist? I mean, if you have to ask me if you were in the KGB or not, you REALLY need psychiatric help.

NOW we know why you are talking against Putin like he is worse than the devil or something. You can't even remember if you were in the KGB or not. And, you ask me... a simple fellow forum writer, like yourself. You really are in sad shape!

Cool

As usual for a Russian participating in a dispute, a transition to the personality of the opponent. Dear, you are the most active in my topics. Unlike you, I would not have a conversation with a mentally ill person, as you characterized me here. In this regard, I have great doubts about your mental development, which is adequate for a child.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 04:47:32 PM

~

Cool

Cool

As usual for a Russian participating in a dispute, a transition to the personality of the opponent. Dear, you are the most active in my topics. Unlike you, I would not have a conversation with a mentally ill person, as you characterized me here. In this regard, I have great doubts about your mental development, which is adequate for a child.

Do you see? You said it yourself. You said that Russians make sense when they are talking to you.

So, why don't you take their sensical advice, which in this case is similar to mine, and seriously go visit several psychiatrists? Then follow through with what they tell you.

If you do it, people who are regulars on your website (if there are any) won't really miss you. After you are gone, they will gradually start to wake up to some of the truth.

But keep on posting in the forum. Your stuff is kinda fun to look at.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 06:03:30 PM

~

Cool

Cool

Do you see? You said it yourself. You said that Russians make sense when they are talking to you.

So, why don't you take their sensical advice, which in this case is similar to mine, and seriously go visit several psychiatrists? Then follow through with what they tell you.

If you do it, people who are regulars on your website (if there are any) won't really miss you. After you are gone, they will gradually start to wake up to some of the truth.

Cool

I will certainly follow your insistence to participate in the forum and post topics that interest you and in which you personally show increased interest.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 06:15:48 PM

~

Cool

I will certainly follow your insistence to participate in the forum and post topics that interest you and in which you personally show increased interest.

Thanks. We all need to get humor wherever we can find it.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 08:03:55 PM

~

Cool

Soon the whole world will laugh when Putin is in The Hague

Cool
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 04:31:55 PM

~

Cool

Soon the whole world will laugh when Putin is in The Hague

Cool

Some more humor, just for you.

Ukrainian troops surrendering en masse - TASS

https://www.rt.com/russia/583643-ukrainian-troops-surrender-figures/
Large numbers of Ukrainian troops have surrendered to the Russian military in recent weeks, using a special radio frequency designed for fighters willing to lay down arms, TASS reported on Wednesday.

The frequency, 149.200 call sign 'Volga', was set up by the Russian military during the summer. Thus far, it has been used by more than 10,000 Ukrainian servicemen who were subsequently taken into Russian custody, according to a source with knowledge of the situation cited by TASS. The person added that the radio frequency is active along the entire front line.

According to Moscow’s latest estimates, Kiev has lost more than 17,000 servicemen this month alone. The total number of Ukrainian troops killed since the counteroffensive began has now surpassed 83,000, with over 10,000 pieces of heavy military hardware also destroyed, according to the Russian military.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 05:27:24 AM

Because of the war, Russia's economy is collapsing. The fall of the ruble can no longer be stopped. The printing press has overheated and is about to break. And the paper and paint are running out.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2023, 07:19:49 PM

In some remote and crazy way, the Ukraine war might be for the salvation of the world. But it is certainly for the destruction of Ukraine. The "Months Left" below refers to the gradual decline of US arms and funds to Ukraine, until nothing more is available to send.

Pentagon Warns "Months Left" In Arms Supply For Ukraine As Biden To Reassure Allies In Phone Call

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/pentagon-warns-months-left-arms-supply-ukraine-biden-reassure-allies-phone-call
The White House has further said it will unveil another defense package for Ukraine "soon" - which would be part of previously approved funds - in order to "signal our continued support." This comes immediately on the heels of Biden being forced by Congressional Republican holdouts to sign a stopgap funding bill that did not include aid for Ukraine.

Already as of last Friday, the Pentagon had informed Congress that it has "exhausted nearly all available security assistance funding for Ukraine" - including air defense weaponry and ammunition, leaving Ukraine more vulnerable as the Russian onslaught continues. Pentagon estimates indicate there are "months left" in its available supply of weapons for Kiev.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 03:53:57 AM

In some remote and crazy way, the Ukraine war might be for the salvation of the world. But it is certainly for the destruction of Ukraine. The "Months Left" below refers to the gradual decline of US arms and funds to Ukraine, until nothing more is available to send.

Pentagon Warns "Months Left" In Arms Supply For Ukraine As Biden To Reassure Allies In Phone Call

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/pentagon-warns-months-left-arms-supply-ukraine-biden-reassure-allies-phone-call
The White House has further said it will unveil another defense package for Ukraine "soon" - which would be part of previously approved funds - in order to "signal our continued support." This comes immediately on the heels of Biden being forced by Congressional Republican holdouts to sign a stopgap funding bill that did not include aid for Ukraine.

Already as of last Friday, the Pentagon had informed Congress that it has "exhausted nearly all available security assistance funding for Ukraine" - including air defense weaponry and ammunition, leaving Ukraine more vulnerable as the Russian onslaught continues. Pentagon estimates indicate there are "months left" in its available supply of weapons for Kiev.

Cool
Ukraine has begun to win this war, and it would be crazy if the West stops helping Ukraine.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 03:06:34 PM

Cool
Ukraine has begun to win this war, and it would be crazy if the West stops helping Ukraine.

The real Ukrainian people are the ones who are against the Zelensky regime. Soon Ukraine will win the war by ousting Zelensky and his team... if not executing them.

The End of Zelenskyy Presidency? w/Scott Ritter - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoMe-jUvUM8

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 06:01:29 PM

Cool

The real Ukrainian people are the ones who are against the Zelensky regime. Soon Ukraine will win the war by ousting Zelensky and his team... if not executing them.

The End of Zelenskyy Presidency? w/Scott Ritter - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoMe-jUvUM8

Cool

It seems to me that you have confused Putin with Zelensky. Otherwise everything is correct.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 03:52:47 PM

Usually I would say something like, oh, the poor people of Ukraine. But those who aren't corrupt (like Alik Bahshi talks about Putin), have fled from the war to other countries long ago... except for a few poor Ukrainians, who were too poor to migrate.

Ukraine "Corrupt At All Levels" - Says Former EU Commission Chief Juncker

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-corrupt-all-levels-says-former-eu-commission-chief-juncker
He also chastised current European officials for giving Ukrainians "false promises" over the future of their EU candidacy, saying that being admitted to the bloc would be "neither good for the EU nor for Ukraine."

"Anyone who has had anything to do with Ukraine knows that this is a country that is corrupt at all levels of society. Despite its efforts, it is not ready for accession; it needs massive internal reform processes," he said.

"You shouldn't make false promises to the people in Ukraine who are up to their necks in suffering," he explained. Juncker further emphasized, "I am very angry about some voices in Europe who are telling Ukrainians that they can become members immediately."

The reform process and waves of European law packages countries are expected to adopt before they can hope to enter typically takes years or realistically over a decade.

Ukraine has long ranked as the most corrupt country in Europe and among the top in the world. US and European media have increasingly acknowledged this of late, and Juncker's sudden boldness could be due to the general increase in press coverage of the issue.

Earlier this week, Ukrainian lawmaker Yaroslav Zheleznyak, first deputy chairman of the parliament committee on finance, admitted that corruption is a major issue which has played a part in the withholding of external aid, also in the wake of successful GOP-led efforts in Congress to strip Ukraine defense aid out of the stopgap bill.

"The biggest (public) complaint about us is corruption," Zheleznyak conceded in a Sunday social media post. "We have to go through these 45 days without a major corruption scandal," he stated. This comes even after Zelensky in the last two months fired a range of top officials, including his longtime defense minister and a half-dozen other top defense officials.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 11:46:38 AM

Usually I would say something like, oh, the poor people of Ukraine. But those who aren't corrupt (like Alik Bahshi talks about Putin), have fled from the war to other countries long ago... except for a few poor Ukrainians, who were too poor to migrate.

Cool

Thousands of Russians of military age fled the empire during the general mobilization.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 03:58:51 PM

Cool

Thousands of Russians of military age fled the empire during the general mobilization.

The difference is that those that fled Russia were the corrupt ones, while those who didn't flee from Ukraine were the corrupt ones.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 03:54:09 AM

Cool

The difference is that those that fled Russia were the corrupt ones, while those who didn't flee from Ukraine were the corrupt ones.

Cool

What nonsense! It was the corrupt Russians who bought their way out of mobilization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: