Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye Pandukelana2712 - Thanks for your contribution.  (Read 909 times)
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 11:23:36 PM

~snip~
The adhoc link you provided in OP to tell the story of our deceased friend is in your local board and all written in the local Indonesian language. I can't follow up on the story and I suppose the use of Google translator won't d me much good but, frmbthe few I have read in the OP, Pandukelana2712 is such a honourable person to be concerned with his reputation even after his gone. For most, its an escape without excuse for which, all is expected to understand but, having one who don't want anyone to understand but instead, sort out means to repay what is owed even in death is something uncommon.

Our name is the only thing that remains and it is encouraging to have one value so much wha respect his or her name compels.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2022, 05:36:45 PM

It is nice to also see that the people he entrusted the fund with also make the right decision by maintaining his reputation.
In the view of religion, a person who gets mandate is obliged to pay it off so that he is completely detached from all the things that are mandated. I see this kind of honest attitude supported by religious side of the user that he actually paid that amount of money even if no one on this forum ever knew that pandukelana2712 had given him the money. I believe dewo_sat because of his honesty, he deserves good reputation.

Now I wish dewo_sat all the best, he could probably learn a lot in this forum and stay longer. Thank you dewo_sat, roycilik and skarais for this thread. I've seen the reputation of pandukelana2712 has returned to the best.
Yes from the perspective of religion it is not good to owe anyone debt and never pay it but there are some people who are into some religions where this is practiced but they choose to ignore the practice of their religion because of the money that's involved. Do you know how many people read stealing not be good but still choose to steal? I can tell that user pandukelana2712 is an honest person and so is the person (sup)[dewo_sat](/sup) he entrusted the BTC with.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 07:05:52 PM

Do you know how many people read stealing not be good but still choose to steal?
I didn't manage to find the answer though I think each of us knows the answer without knowing the percentage of occurrence.  Grin

I can tell that user pandukelana2712 is an honest person and so is the person (sup)[dewo_sat](/sup) he entrusted the BTC with.
Pandukelana2712 is a trusted user with a good reputation. He is a Policeman who serves his community and country, so I think his good reputation is worth his contribution to the forum. All of our local users know about it, but may never know his real jobs is out there if someone doesn't tell them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
skarais (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2095

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2022, 08:11:55 PM

Since pandukelana2712's loan has been paid off by dewo_sat and roycilik, then I think I should lock this thread now.

About my request to lock pandukelana2712 account, then it seems I will make one personal request to the admin as my way to appreciate the contribution and dedication of that user during his life. Thank you to everyone who is honest and kind.

I represent all local Indonesian board users, thank you for all your condolences and wishes and prayers for pandukelana2712. He will rest in peace, amen.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀