Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all new Projects are bad, So take the Risk  (Read 5783 times)
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2022, 03:06:45 PM

-  Perhaps when it comes to the newly released projects here in cryptocurrency, I am sure that not everyone fails to enter this industry. Because

I can still say that somehow there are still others who gave good opportunities to those who supported and invested there.

But I will not deny that most of the new projects that come out end up with bad results. And I've seen a lot of that here in the crypto space.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 04:21:21 PM

I came across a post where an advise was ditch out
for newbies like myself not to get involved in new projects,
due to the risk that follows.

But with all honestly, Some project with 3 to 7 months old have one time becomes Scam, Good  example is OKS CHAIN. The project was over 2 years old, yet end up being scam, as the CEO and other dev cart away with so much money. And abandoned the project.

My experience tells me that everything involves around crypto project, Is about risk, except for the president of them all ( Bitcoin ), The vice ( Ethereum ) and the child ( Binance ). Investing in any of these 3 gives risk free system. As they say experience is the best teacher in life.

So i strongly disagreed with the term of " do not invest in a brand new project " to be risk free. A lot of new project has yielded x50
of my investment to me most of the time, What i usually do, Once they're up, i take off with my investment and interest. This is my experiences.
And i strongly believes by doing this, Will yield high success to everyone and also helps you to minimize the risk of lossing all your funds.

The tough thing, is not investing in new projects, but identifying new projects which are worth investing and probably won't scam.
It's no rocket science that higher the risk higher the reward and so investing in new projects will definitely yield higher returns than established coins like BTC, ETH and BNB.
But preserving the capital is the most important thing which is why I invest in BTC and ETH more than any other asset.
Diversifying your portfolio and DCA is by far the best strategies out there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 09:10:12 PM

-  Perhaps when it comes to the newly released projects here in cryptocurrency, I am sure that not everyone fails to enter this industry. Because

I can still say that somehow there are still others who gave good opportunities to those who supported and invested there.

But I will not deny that most of the new projects that come out end up with bad results. And I've seen a lot of that here in the crypto space.

Kinda normal thing when you see hundreds or thousands of new projects coming in to crypto market every year. Considering the level of competition, majority of those new projects are either would not survive or scam. 99% of them is bound to be a shitcoin.
In order for you to find a good project, you'll need to dig deeper with your due diligence and hope for the best.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 10:52:31 PM

Kinda normal thing when you see hundreds or thousands of new projects coming in to crypto market every year. Considering the level of competition, majority of those new projects are either would not survive or scam. 99% of them is bound to be a shitcoin.
In order for you to find a good project, you'll need to dig deeper with your due diligence and hope for the best.
That's how it is and I don't think it's new in crypto that a lot of new projects are getting into crypto,
with that of course we need to be selective in choosing to invest in new projects,
it is important to do research first and at least it can minimize the risk

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 05:36:38 PM

It's true that not all new projects are bad, but before investing in new projects, we really need in-depth analysis so that we don't get caught up in fraudulent projects that make us lose. But a good project that lasts in the long run is one that has strong fundamentals and has good utility and the team always solves the problems at hand.
I agree with you and sometimes some people don't think long when investing in a new project,
always consider the risk to minimize it by conducting in-depth research and analysis,
be careful before investing in any project
Right. Although sometimes new projects offer lucrative returns, investing in new projects cannot be done haphazardly. There are several steps to take to invest in a new project. We must be careful and do research in choosing the project we want to invest in because fraud cases in new projects are very common. Understand and manage your own risk. Do not invest just because it is influenced by the trends and concepts offered, but must adjust it to risk.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 09:20:50 PM

Although sometimes new projects offer lucrative returns, investing in new projects cannot be done haphazardly. There are several steps to take to invest in a new project. We must be careful and do research in choosing the project we want to invest in because fraud cases in new projects are very common. Understand and manage your own risk. Do not invest just because it is influenced by the trends and concepts offered, but must adjust it to risk.
Fraud is the only reason why I rarely ever invest into new projects. The topic says "not all" new projects but forgets to mention that "most" are bad. This means maybe we do not bat 100% at bad, but we are definitely doing 90% of them bad, and the remaining 10% have plenty of ones that will fail too, which leaves just the ones that will succeed at 1-5% chance at the very best.

I agree that not "all" of them are bad but with fraud being so rampant and easy there is absolutely no way that we could be easily investing into it. That's why we should be focusing a bit more towards known coins, and taking the risk for the new ones is not that easy at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lordsilvabtc (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 03:52:03 AM

Although sometimes new projects offer lucrative returns, investing in new projects cannot be done haphazardly. There are several steps to take to invest in a new project. We must be careful and do research in choosing the project we want to invest in because fraud cases in new projects are very common. Understand and manage your own risk. Do not invest just because it is influenced by the trends and concepts offered, but must adjust it to risk.
Fraud is the only reason why I rarely ever invest into new projects. The topic says "not all" new projects but forgets to mention that "most" are bad. This means maybe we do not bat 100% at bad, but we are definitely doing 90% of them bad, and the remaining 10% have plenty of ones that will fail too, which leaves just the ones that will succeed at 1-5% chance at the very best.

I agree that not "all" of them are bad but with fraud being so rampant and easy there is absolutely no way that we could be easily investing into it. That's why we should be focusing a bit more towards known coins, and taking the risk for the new ones is not that easy at all.

Well on this issues, you and I will agree with each other that most people will only go based on their experience, and if I must be fair to you, I'd agreed that 80 or maybe 85% ends up scamming and become shit, but looking inwards you will realized that everything done in the trading circle is a risk on its own.

Now if we agreed that 90% are shit, then you need to do more research and see the numbers that ends up surviving over the years, so on this topic I really do think it has to do with every individual and what works for them, Most people are rekt because of greed and selfishness, they're always after 50 - 100X

In my own attempt, the only long term hold is the Bitcoin, Whatever I do in the market, Once I'm able to get 5 - 15 or 20x, I immediately take off and covert my asset to BTC. That's me, but I'm a serial Altcoin trader, and it's been working for me, but some times it won't really look good on us. But we keep going
Victorik

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 01:35:24 PM

But with all honestly, Some project with 3 to 7 months old have one time becomes Scam, Good  example is OKS CHAIN. The project was over 2 years old, yet end up being scam, as the CEO and other dev cart away with so much money. And abandoned the project.

My experience tells me that everything involves around crypto project, Is about risk, except for the president of them all ( Bitcoin ), The vice ( Ethereum ) and the child ( Binance ). Investing in any of these 3 gives risk free system. As they say experience is the best teacher in life.

So i strongly disagreed with the term of " do not invest in a brand new project " to be risk free. A lot of new project has yielded x50
of my investment to me most of the time, What i usually do, Once they're up, i take off with my investment and interest. This is my experiences.
And i strongly believes by doing this, Will yield high success to everyone and also helps you to minimize the risk of lossing all your funds.

Something you need to understand is that sometimes most project do not set out to scam people. In essence, there are many factors that could lead to a project that once looked very promising eventually becoming a flop. In all honesty, it might not even be the dev fault.

So, wether a new project or a old one, one must do a due diligence before investing.
Old project fail as well as new ones.

Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2022, 02:01:06 PM

- Nowadays most of the new emerging projects in cryptocurrency always end up being scams in the end. But there are still other new projects that are legit and have good results in the end.

We just need as investors or bounty hunters to know how to look at the criteria or basis to know if it is legitimate or not. Because if we just ignore the fact that you were just hyped by the good words of those in the project team and you were led to be greedy, you will fall into the trap of these kinds of people in the project.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 02:06:40 PM

We rely on experience, that is why we can tell about this. Yes, OP had missed saying that most are scam projects that make people have no interest in them but rather rejected them. Though sometimes I invested in new projects and my trust is not the same as what I felt with Bitcoin and ETH, I feel like I wasn't safe doing this - doubts is really in my mind but I give it a try for maybe I was wrong with my expectations. But in the overall assessment of these new projects, something to say that 90% of scam is very close to reality.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 02:16:24 PM

~~

Well on this issues, you and I will agree with each other that most people will only go based on their experience, and if I must be fair to you, I'd agreed that 80 or maybe 85% ends up scamming and become shit, but looking inwards you will realized that everything done in the trading circle is a risk on its own.

Now if we agreed that 90% are shit, then you need to do more research and see the numbers that ends up surviving over the years, so on this topic I really do think it has to do with every individual and what works for them, Most people are rekt because of greed and selfishness, they're always after 50 - 100X

In my own attempt, the only long term hold is the Bitcoin, Whatever I do in the market, Once I'm able to get 5 - 15 or 20x, I immediately take off and covert my asset to BTC. That's me, but I'm a serial Altcoin trader, and it's been working for me, but some times it won't really look good on us. But we keep going
Up to 80%-90% of new coins are scams but he forgot one thing the topcoins he is investing in now like sol, ADA, Atom were also new projects and people have already invested into them before it grows so he invest. And I also believe that up to 80% of the old projects after the end of this bear season will not be able to recover and reach the previous ATH. LTC, BCH, XRP... top coins but they never hit the old ATH. Investing in altcoins is inherently risky and there is no concept that an old project is safer than a new one.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 02:20:46 PM

I don't think there's anything wrong with the decision you made to invest in a new altcoin because you think you can benefit yourself and it's based on the experience you've been through. and many people say that don't invest in new altcoins because it has a very high risk, that's also based on their experience with new altcoins. so the conclusion is that we all have different ways and experiences in investing to be able to gain profits and minimize risk, so make decisions that are in accordance with the research you have done.

merekamo

Activity: 391
Merit: 13

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 07:32:00 AM

So, the point is that not all new projects are SCAM. We need to learn first about support, team and the development of a project in crypto from day to day.

Read the whitepaper, always monitor them on twitter and see on telegram if they are active, for example, if they answer group members and others. One thing I want to emphasize is to keep investing fairly in crypto due to the volatile market conditions.

Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 07:53:24 AM

~~

Up to 80%-90% of new coins are scams but he forgot one thing the topcoins he is investing in now like sol, ADA, Atom were also new projects and people have already invested into them before it grows so he invest. And I also believe that up to 80% of the old projects after the end of this bear season will not be able to recover and reach the previous ATH. LTC, BCH, XRP... top coins but they never hit the old ATH. Investing in altcoins is inherently risky and there is no concept that an old project is safer than a new one.

Aside from Bitcoin, ETH and BNB that concept of your is true, there's no assurance that old project will bounce back to it's last ATH but if you are willing to gamble and take that big risk, who knows fate brings you luck and the market will favor you with those old or new assets that you choose, again, there's a big risk when investing to this type of volatile market, the only thing that will allow to grow is your own experienced with the current market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 09:59:37 AM

- Nowadays most of the new emerging projects in cryptocurrency always end up being scams in the end. But there are still other new projects that are legit and have good results in the end.

We just need as investors or bounty hunters to know how to look at the criteria or basis to know if it is legitimate or not. Because if we just ignore the fact that you were just hyped by the good words of those in the project team and you were led to be greedy, you will fall into the trap of these kinds of people in the project.
The number of new projects that end in fraud is one of the reasons why many people doubt the new project. By not obscuring the fact that there are indeed projects that provide benefits in the future. It will not be easy to see what is actually being done for the future, and what is being done from the start was designed to deceive investors. I said that if you want no risk, or in other words less risk, then bitcoin is the choice.
I find a lot of people complaining about their investment in new projects and also not a few having success with their new project investments.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 10:38:48 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with the decision you made to invest in a new altcoin because you think you can benefit yourself and it's based on the experience you've been through. and many people say that don't invest in new altcoins because it has a very high risk, that's also based on their experience with new altcoins. so the conclusion is that we all have different ways and experiences in investing to be able to gain profits and minimize risk, so make decisions that are in accordance with the research you have done.
wise word. indeed everyone has different characteristics in playing investment because everything that has happened is character building, those who can play short-term scamer projects, because they already know how to anticipate to avoid burning their money. many adventurers we believe have different opinions I respect that

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 08:52:20 PM

Aside from Bitcoin, ETH and BNB that concept of your is true, there's no assurance that old project will bounce back to it's last ATH but if you are willing to gamble and take that big risk, who knows fate brings you luck and the market will favor you with those old or new assets that you choose, again, there's a big risk when investing to this type of volatile market, the only thing that will allow to grow is your own experienced with the current market.
Maybe that's the point? Having btc, eth, bnb and busd on your wallet means that you have 4 things which you know that will be great in the future, well not so much BUSD because dollar loses value but that’s mainly for being ready for any crash so that you could DCA if that happens.

Do you really need to buy into any other "big" name one? Like sol, ada, matic, avax, and whatever else? Should you? Should you invest into something that is even lower? Who cares about these? There is really no reason for people to invest into tiny cap stuff. I'd say just invest into the four I named, and just keep it that way, stake them if you can, and have a very long term hold, like over a decade, even two if you can.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nuraiuii

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 01:41:52 AM

Cryptocurrencies are inherently risky, but not all new projects are bad, and there are hidden gems in them.

Experience is the best teacher in life, we rely on experience, analyze often and choose to invest in new projects selectively, to minimize the risk of loss of funds.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 03:23:22 PM

That's your opinion OP, however, not everyone shares the same opinion with yours but you're indeed correct that not all new projects and might as well coins are bad and as the saying goes, "The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward" but not all investors have the same mindset and mostly, people will settle for coins and projects that are already known for quite some time because the risks are somehow minimized whereas if they risk their funds on a project that is still not yet determined its future.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Trouvaille

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 03:07:29 AM

Any investment is risky, not just cryptocurrencies. New projects in the crypto market can generally be profitable at an early stage, but before investing in new projects, we need to have experience to analyze in depth to avoid investing in some fraudulent projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: