Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all new Projects are bad, So take the Risk  (Read 5783 times)
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 110

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 06:19:25 PM

Not all new project are actually bad, and some time is best being part of an early adoption of certain project, some project becomes profitable at the beginning in other to attract more investors in the market and later become a scam project where at that point you are better than those who invested later when the project is almost at it's climax. Proper research and analysis is appropriate before investing in a new project because most new project out performs old project, risky assessment to be conducted too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2024, 03:40:50 PM

I agree with your opinion as there are other solid asset that you can use to invest your money if you are not really willing to submit yourself with newly created projects, with top 10-20 existing coins, you can pick whatever asset to invest though there are still many investors who are willing to take that big risk as if by chance they will be able to earn huge.

Just need to take some time to research before making your investment or before jumping to any project that you think will bring you decent profits.

First of all investors should choose tops coins because they have little or no risk so when they are avoiding top coins and choose any new or untested coin then they are just gambling to check their luck but this is not a wise investment decision.

If newbies are making mistakes then it's normal because all the things are new to them but when well experienced individuals are repeating mistakes of selecting coins without research then they are not true investors.

Taking risk is necessary during certain time but we should focus more on top coins and invest little amount in new or untested coins so we can minimize our losses in this way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 04:45:20 PM

I came across a post where an advise was ditch out
for newbies like myself not to get involved in new projects,
due to the risk that follows.

But with all honestly, Some project with 3 to 7 months old have one time becomes Scam, Good  example is OKS CHAIN. The project was over 2 years old, yet end up being scam, as the CEO and other dev cart away with so much money. And abandoned the project.

My experience tells me that everything involves around crypto project, Is about risk, except for the president of them all ( Bitcoin ), The vice ( Ethereum ) and the child ( Binance ). Investing in any of these 3 gives risk free system. As they say experience is the best teacher in life.

So i strongly disagreed with the term of " do not invest in a brand new project " to be risk free. A lot of new project has yielded x50
of my investment to me most of the time, What i usually do, Once they're up, i take off with my investment and interest. This is my experiences.
And i strongly believes by doing this, Will yield high success to everyone and also helps you to minimize the risk of lossing all your funds.

You have to understand the reason they said don't invest in new projects, most new projects are scam and you can't really tell which is not, and moreover most newbies can't identify which is a scam project from the other, so why I think is most safe is not to involve in them at all, unless you can properly identify those with good potential to invest in.

I highlighted the part of your post I totally disagree with, you speak as tho you can time the price and once you have made profits you cash out instantly, how would you know when is the right time and I know a lot of people with very low success rate in trying to time the price, some time most projects just pump their token for only a initial time and then dump back to normal, Its quite difficult to time the price right so I doubt you have even been successful doing it or have even tried it yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: