Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rigel 1.16.3 - Gram, Nexa and IronFish GPU miner (Nvidia only)  (Read 5522 times)
Complivit91

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 08:50:54 PM

Hello. I have a problem with RIGEL 1.3.5 on only one machine. When I turn on the miner it says error insufficient memory for all RTX 3070 with except for one RTX 3080  Huh
The previous version worked correctly on the same machine.
( https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases/tag/1.3.5 )  

How to change virtual memory size on Windows 10
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-virtual-memory-size-windows-10
There are no such problems on Hive OS.

Nexa Raises $115 to List on MEXC Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://twitter.com/NexaMoney/status/1623117291130077186?cxt=HHwWhIDS6fOkvIYtAAAA

We are announcing a crowdfunding campaign for the listing on @MEXC_Global
We understand the need for a mid-tier exchange so that we can all freely and confidently exchange

https://twitter.com/NexaMoney/status/1622601577965187072

I have already written that my partners and clients and I will try your miner when this feature is added, since we have many "mining veterans" who are used to such programs as: claymore and Phoenix
As soon as you add it, we will immediately add it to our partners and customers.
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 11:11:52 AM
Merited by sxemini (1)

In 2015, there were no bat files in the downloaded distribution of the miner. When beginners asked how to start mining, they were sent to read the readme.txt file. Modern mining  veterans can't even add a fallover pool to a ready-made bat file Smiley Cry

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 12:30:37 PM

In 2015, there were no bat files in the downloaded distribution of the miner. When beginners asked how to start mining, they were sent to read the readme.txt file. Modern mining  veterans can't even add a fallover pool to a ready-made bat file Smiley Cry

Thanks you speak direct from my heart. Everywhere are "experts", but nearly all new miners didn´t understand how miners work. All using the dumpest mining OS = HIVEOS and this why they don´t understand what they do. I wrote it so often, hiveos isn´t show you what you do und what they do.
Or the experts calculate with software readed wattage, or don´t understand the difference between AMD software wattage and NVIDIA software wattage.
Hashrate.no use mostly software readed wattage to calculate the payback time (they use also ROI in wrong way XD)

I can write so much more things like that, but in the end - i am sure - the "experts" come to flame me Cheesy
vingallo22

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 09:09:44 AM

Rigel = open source or not ?
How do we know if safe ?
sxemini

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 12:39:29 PM

Rigel = open source or not ?
How do we know if safe ?

Did you see the 2. post on the first page? Many people do some test, virus checks and so on.
You can ask any developer this question. No one knows, but many people tested it.

Rigel miner is also added to mmpos, AwesomeMiner, HiveOS - so if the big mining distros support - i am sure it is safe.
Dowper_

Activity: 221
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 12:54:54 PM

My test with RTX 4090 - Nexa Hashrate (Rigel Miner vs lolMiner) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajCAFksA2Po

My crypto mining channel - Aleks Mining
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 03:25:01 PM

´PUT THE MINER IN HIVEOS PLZ

HiveOS update command: cd ~/tmp && rm -rf ~/tmp/rigel-1.3.6-linux/ && wget https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases/download/1.3.6/rigel-1.3.6-linux.tar.gz && tar -xvf rigel-1.3.6-linux.tar.gz && miner stop && cp -rf ~/tmp/rigel-1.3.6-linux/rigel /hive/miners/rigel/1.3.5/ && rm -rf ~/tmp/rigel-1.3.6-linux/ && miner start
https://t.me/Info4atlanin/8717
https://t.me/koliamainer/8717

Rigel 1.3.6
(Nexa) Minor performance improvements
(Nexa) Fix performance regression for 40xx GPUs

https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases/tag/1.3.6

Check all links with first post from the developer!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dubai-Industry

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 07:34:00 AM

Please add failover pools in separate file
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 01:17:30 PM

Please add failover pools in separate file
From README.md:
" Failover pools are set by using `-o` multiple times.

Examples:
          -o stratum+ssl://pool.woolypooly.com:3112
          -o zmp+tcp://zil.flexpool.io:9486
              mine Zilliqa to flexpool using ZMP protocol
          -o [1]stratum+tcp://eth.f2pool.com:6688 -o
"

Rigel 1.3.5 vs Rigel 1.3.6 when mining NEXA
roughly ~4% hash rate increase on Nvidia 2000 and 3000 series

https://t.me/koliamainer/8718

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crsminer

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 04:07:52 PM

Thanks you speak direct from my heart. Everywhere are "experts", but nearly all new miners didn´t understand how miners work. All using the dumpest mining OS = HIVEOS and this why they don´t understand what they do. I wrote it so often, hiveos isn´t show you what you do und what they do.
Or the experts calculate with software readed wattage, or don´t understand the difference between AMD software wattage and NVIDIA software wattage.
Hashrate.no use mostly software readed wattage to calculate the payback time (they use also ROI in wrong way XD)

I can write so much more things like that, but in the end - i am sure - the "experts" come to flame me Cheesy

+1
Complivit91

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 05:54:02 PM

We have different users and partners.
If you don't want to get more customers, then we will use another miner..
sxemini

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 10:09:06 AM

I don´t think you have many customers - because a guy, who have many mining customers, have the knowledge to solve this small problem, and of course will not acting like a stubborn little kid.

And by the way - it is als a good point to start with your complete configuration - make it easier to help - but yes insufficient memory is all the information we need  Roll Eyes
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 11:16:24 AM

I'm not a miner developer, so I don't care what miner you use. I use a miner that gives a larger hashrate. Now there is very little profit in mining, and the one who knows how to read instructions and use it will earn more. When I was new to mining, I also made mistakes and asked stupid questions, but I tried to learn and not say that if that's the case, then I'll leave you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
safar1980
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1621

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 03:57:38 PM

+1
Rigel is a good miner

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2023, 04:12:44 PM

#Nexa raised funds to list with #MEXC
$130,000 raised in 5 DAYS 🤝🏽
https://t.me/Info4atlanin/8719
The listing date of the coin has not yet been announced.
The appearance of HEXA on a larger exchange will have a good effect on the mining of this cryptocurrency.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Complivit91

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 11:24:41 PM

I'm not a miner developer, so I don't care what miner you use. I use a miner that gives a larger hashrate. Now there is very little profit in mining, and the one who knows how to read instructions and use it will earn more. When I was new to mining, I also made mistakes and asked stupid questions, but I tried to learn and not say that if that's the case, then I'll leave you.

I'm talking about your support for users - it's zero ...
We have drawn conclusions, reviews on the site about your manners will be compiled. The review will be like a miner without user support..
And yes, you are right, the competition is huge, and other miners are immediately ready to support their customers.
rigelminer (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 09:42:37 AM

We have drawn conclusions, reviews on the site about your manners will be compiled. The review will be like a miner without user support..
And yes, you are right, the competition is huge, and other miners are immediately ready to support their customers.

I think you're mistaking FP91G for the developer of Rigel.
sxemini

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 11:47:36 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2023, 11:57:47 AM by sxemini

In 2015, there were no bat files in the downloaded distribution of the miner. When beginners asked how to start mining, they were sent to read the readme.txt file. Modern mining  veterans can't even add a fallover pool to a ready-made bat file Smiley Cry

Hmm i don´t understand your problem. If i have a question, i get an answer. Ask the rigel developer in the rigel discord for example - he will help you i am sure. So what is the problem?  Huh

EDIT:

Oh ok i get it, after reading your old posts - you want to dictate all miner developers the new miner standards. You know that claymore and phoenix are dead and this miners are not the standard anymore. Beginners start with .bat and write failover pools in this file, this is the standard now. Most miners work like this, some miners use a failover .txt. they are mostly using a Linux Distribution like HiveOS - here also you don´t need a failover pool.txt - the pools are defined as extra arguments. So i am sure you are nearly alone with your standpoint.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 08:34:53 AM

A very interesting opinion. I use Hive OS, and to add failover pools there you need to make a few mouse clicks. And if you cannot read the readme file and add the necessary settings to the bat file, then mining is not for you. The developers don't owe you anything.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██