Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rigel 1.16.2 - Gram, Nexa and IronFish GPU miner (Nvidia only)  (Read 5407 times)
angelbbs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 08:56:24 PM

Rigel 1.8.0

* Add mining support for the following coins (dev fee 1%):
  * Ravencoin (`-a ravencoin`, see `rvn` bat/sh script)
  * Neurai (`-a neurai`, see `xna` bat/sh script)
  * Clore (`-a clore`, see `clore` bat/sh script)
* (IronFish) Minor performance improvements for `<algo>+ironfish` dual modes

Raven coin, Neural, Clore, Neoxa.. and Paprikacoin, Zatox, Gamepass, Meow coin, Hivecoin, Procyon Coin etc. come true mining with KAWPOW algo.
Why split it up on "-a ravencoin", "-a neurai" etc?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rigelminer (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 09:23:10 PM

Rigel 1.8.0

Raven coin, Neural, Clore, Neoxa.. and Paprikacoin, Zatox, Gamepass, Meow coin, Hivecoin, Procyon Coin etc. come true mining with KAWPOW algo.

I had to resort to using coin names for `-a` as different kawpow coins use DAGs of different sizes and it creates a problem where the miner would need to rebuild the DAG every few minutes to mine dev fee. When you specify the coin name the miner knows exactly what you're mining and will be mining the same coin as dev fee thus avoiding DAG rebuilds.
fenomenyaa

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 07:04:28 AM

Rigel 1.8.0

I had to resort to using coin names for `-a` as different kawpow coins use DAGs of different sizes and it creates a problem where the miner would need to rebuild the DAG every few minutes to mine dev fee. When you specify the coin name the miner knows exactly what you're mining and will be mining the same coin as dev fee thus avoiding DAG rebuilds.
Good reason but some miners use multiport pools,they change the coin(not algo) according to profit,it's impossible to use your miner in this kind pools(forex miningdutch),İ think it's better to keep this option and add to '-a' kawpow option too..
angelbbs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 07:24:50 AM

Rigel 1.8.0

The best option would be to connect to the mining pools of well-known coins to get their epoch (DAG size) and then match it with the epoch of the current mining.
BoozyTalking

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 08:42:00 AM

Rigel 1.8.0

LooooooooL. What a joke. Miner must set correct algo through stratum protocol. Kawpow now use at least 20+ coins, Ethash use 30+ coins - will you name every coin as different parameters?
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 09:37:25 AM

Rigel 1.8.0

LooooooooL. What a joke. Miner must set correct algo through stratum protocol. Kawpow now use at least 20+ coins, Ethash use 30+ coins - will you name every coin as different parameters?

No joke, it´s normal. Reminds me to claymore in the past, where the miner in every devfee period recreates the DAG if you mined an other coin as ETH, and Rigel will avoid this, so it is good and bad.
But i understand the point, an native support for KAWPOW would nice, so that the user can decide if they want a DAG creation in every devfee period.
JayDDee

Activity: 1386
Merit: 220

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 12:31:09 PM

No joke, it´s normal. Reminds me to claymore in the past, where the miner in every devfee period recreates the DAG if you mined an other coin as ETH, and Rigel will avoid this, so it is good and bad.
But i understand the point, an native support for KAWPOW would nice, so that the user can decide if they want a DAG creation in every devfee period.

I'm not a fan of devfees but a seperate coin option, --coin or -C would have been better to avoid confusion, most miners won't accept a coin name for the algo.
-a kawpow for generic kawpow,
--coin ravencoin or --coin rvn for Ravencoin only.

Edit: this also simplifies when a coin changes algo, no need to change the command line for the new algo.

Digital_Seytan

Activity: 222

digiseytan@walletofsatoshi.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 11:00:44 AM

srbminer-multi 2.3.6 updated!
- Changelog -
Added support for algorithm 'dynex' on NVIDIA GPUs
Performance improvement on algorithm 'dynex' on AMD GPUs
Removed Dynex optimised dual kernels
Lowered devfee for algorithm 'ETHASHB3'  to standard 0.85%

teamblackminer 2.01 updated!
- Changelog -
Faster miner startup.
Reduced stales in the vertcoin,etchash,ethash,ethashb3,zil and kawpow algo.
Fixed rejected shares bug in the vertcoin algo.
EthashB3   devfee Rethereum   Nvidia   0.5%

DonateSATS:Digiseytan@WALLETOFSATOSHi.COM
SHOPFREE: https://satsback.com/register/1QEJyGPlg4LN5kwx
ETC+Zil Pool:https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb07555
1971ECPT

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 11:34:49 AM

Be AWARE, oficial thread starter is mr. rigelminer (OP)

This post above could be made from an compromissed account!

ONtopic.

Is any option for dual mining  OCTOPUS algo (Conflux)+ZIL?
sxemini

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 07:25:53 PM

Be AWARE, oficial thread starter is mr. rigelminer (OP)

This post above could be made from an compromissed account!

ONtopic.

Is any option for dual mining  OCTOPUS algo (Conflux)+ZIL?

No Octopus support at the moment. Maybe in the future. Information from Rigel from his Discord.
1971ECPT

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 02:50:42 AM

Thank you!

I wait, I like this miner, even if a little lower hashrate compairing to GMiner, Rigel is lower fees too, and very stable!
rigelminer (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 11:46:19 AM

Thank you!

I wait, I like this miner, even if a little lower hashrate compairing to GMiner, Rigel is lower fees too, and very stable!

Keep in mind Gminer inflates reported hashrate by 1%
1971ECPT

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 05:45:07 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2023, 05:55:19 PM by 1971ECPT

I saw that in calculations per 24 hours mining, regarding other miners using same settings for videocard, wich is watercooled.

https://postimg.cc/Mnzh0J7c

In my opinion, is absolute greedy to take 5% fees from CFX when mining CFX+RXD+ZIL.

rigelminer (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 07:26:47 PM

Rigel 1.9.0

* (CFX) Add `octopus` algorithm (2% dev fee, see `cfx` bat/sh script), including
  * CFX+RXD and CFX+RXD+ZIL (see `dual-cfx-rxd` bat/sh script)
  * CFX+ALPH and CFX+ALPH+ZIL (see `dual-cfx-alph` bat/sh script)
* Add OCTA+RXD and OCTA+RXD+ZIL mining support
1971ECPT

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 12:28:36 AM

Great job, works like a charm!

Thank you!
sxemini

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 11:02:21 AM

Thank you!

Keep in mind Gminer inflates reported hashrate by 1%

1%? for Octopus it was 8% inflated hashrate on gminer as i reported in your discord Cheesy

Thanks for adding octopus with dual mining option. My 3060m rigs went up from 33mh pool hashrate to 41.5mh pool hashrate with dual mining RXD at 325mh.
As always nice work and I am happy to be one of the first supporter of your miner.

I saw that in calculations per 24 hours mining, regarding other miners using same settings for videocard, wich is watercooled.

https://postimg.cc/Mnzh0J7c

In my opinion, is absolute greedy to take 5% fees from CFX when mining CFX+RXD+ZIL.

With 762mv on GPU you can go much higher with your core clock. The range is 1650 - 1790mh @ 762mv. You can set an GPU offset from 200 or 250 instead of 100mhz, or go lower with the voltage. maybe around 700mv.
1971ECPT

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 01:41:29 PM

I can go more as it is but im satisfied for GDDR6X freq.On that printscreen, I mine Conflux +ZIL, both needed as higher as I can on memory freq.
If I go at +2200MHz, ZIL goes +110MH and CFX more than 106MH, but a little unstable after couple hours.
I prefear stability and nice hashrate.
Thank's again to the developer for this version wich supports CFX!
fenomenyaa

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 06:12:05 PM

Rigel 1.9.0

* (CFX) Add `octopus` algorithm (2% dev fee, see `cfx` bat/sh script), including

Pls add Dynex algo too.
1971ECPT

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 01:37:15 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 09:57:07 PM by 1971ECPT

Rigel 1.9.0

Hi, since 1.9.0 version, including 1.9.1 too, it started to appear more rejected shares on ZIL coin in dual or single mining, more than 10-15% are rejected shares regarding older versions, where rejected shares of ZIL, was lighter 2-3%.

Can you check?

Thank you!
huanghaiming

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 10:31:19 AM

Can you help me increase the DNX algorithm as soon as possible? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: