Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading and investing,and still very broke.why?Is it spiritual?  (Read 1450 times)
Fondarchand

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

[center][font=ARIAL BLACK]═══&#9

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 04:16:38 PM

Trading is a useful tool for the individuals of all present generations It is obvious that a person always learns from other may be he is a brother, neighbor and someone other. If a person learns in a better way then surely he will occupy the successful position in cryptocurrency trading but if he regularly fails then perhaps he become discourage and left behind the trading. I think that a person seeks from his own experience too whatever it is good or bad. It is also a fact that you have always effected by the success of your family in my opinion if your family is well in such activities then you will automatically involved in it.

══════════════☛OxChange Finance☚═════════════
Gasless Decentralised Exchange on Polygon Chain!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 04:50:33 PM

I sit-down to wonder why traders who are consistent in trading and also investing still remain very broke despite the effort they put to erradicating poverty,but it still seems like there is some sort of unforseen and spiritual forces controlling the physical.Or should it be foundational curse from the forefathers affecting the present circumstances?or is it that the poverty is inherited? Or is it a gene or chromosome?.These are questions that that I tend to ask.

Normally rich people don’t trade, they just invest for long term and check the market rarely. Whereas the traders are the real hustlers. They have low income and they use some of it in trading to earn a few extra bucks. This is the reason, when they make losses in trading, they are considered as broke. Moreover trading isn’t also like gambling, where you do or die in one sort. In trading the risk involved is less and hence they don’t actually make tons of money overnight. And yes I don’t thin trading should be considered as spiritual.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 07:53:03 PM

I sit-down to wonder why traders who are consistent in trading and also investing still remain very broke despite the effort they put to erradicating poverty,but it still seems like there is some sort of unforseen and spiritual forces controlling the physical.Or should it be foundational curse from the forefathers affecting the present circumstances?or is it that the poverty is inherited? Or is it a gene or chromosome?.These are questions that that I tend to ask.
You need to knwk that for you to be a trader does not necessarily means that you are going to making plenty of money. Trading is not spiritual so you don't have to think that for you to trade and make good money is spiritual. The problem might come from either you are not doing what others are doing to be a consistent and profitable trader.

Tryand work on yourself and do some research maybe that will help you to make cool cash as a trader. You need to understand the market for you to be a profitable trader also how the market moves. Making money in trading is not something you just jump in and expect to be a big tarder. You need to work on your psychology also to control your mind and your feelings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 03:14:49 AM

Normally rich people don’t trade, they just invest for long term and check the market rarely. Whereas the traders are the real hustlers. They have low income and they use some of it in trading to earn a few extra bucks. This is the reason, when they make losses in trading, they are considered as broke. Moreover trading isn’t also like gambling, where you do or die in one sort. In trading the risk involved is less and hence they don’t actually make tons of money overnight. And yes I don’t thin trading should be considered as spiritual.
A well-balanced trader will open just one trading position with a high leverage or lotsizes with full interest to keeping the trade open for a week or months. They don't care if it will result in a significant loss in the end; instead, they focus on the risks involved in order to be rewarded in a colossal manner. People with good salaries are more likely to gain easy profits without stress. Trading is more suited to the wealthy than the underprivileged. Forgetting the proverb that has protected many beginning traders, "Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme," an average trader with no capital would be desperate for significant gains in the market. I always keep that in the back of my mind whenever I'm opening my trading account.

Stake VIP wager
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 08:08:58 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2023, 08:21:55 PM by palle11
Merited by fillippone (1)

A well-balanced trader will open just one trading position with a high leverage or lotsizes with full interest to keeping the trade open for a week or months.

Not really. So balanced and experienced trader also trade by margingale and that involves trading multiple coins or orders at the same time.

They don't care if it will result in a significant loss in the end; instead, they focus on the risks involved in order to be rewarded in a colossal manner. People with good salaries are more likely to gain easy profits without stress.

Greed is the major reason th

Trading is more suited to the wealthy than the underprivileged.

I don't agree rather trading has profited more underprivileged than the wealthy. An underprivileged need to be gradual and consistently make profit to get to the top.

Forgetting the proverb that has protected many beginning traders, "Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme," an average trader with no capital would be desperate for significant gains in the market.

This is a contradiction to what your view is about a wealthy trader and underprivileged trader. Getting rich quick is not just good conception for a trader

I always keep that in the back of my mind whenever I'm opening my trading account.

I think you can change that and put it now in the front of your mind because you already contradicted yourself by saying wealthy people trade with high leverage which means they are expecting getting richer quick instead of gradual profit taking like those who have less capital and not seeing trading as get rich quick syndrome.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
February 17, 2023, 11:25:49 PM

It does not mean that even if you go for investing and trading, you will already achieved utmost profits. Of course that will only be possible if you have decent skills and strategies in both of them, otherwise you will end up wasting your money because you are following the wrong patterns for investing and trading. Although there are also some inevitable circumstances, but if you only know how to combat them with your knowledge and skills, you will still win and make significant profits at the end of the day.
Traders that seems to be broke just only depend on trading and do not have another source of income. It is not just possible people will depend only on trading,  these is the mistake lot of person normally I have.  They want to do trading with mentality of to gain source of income. If at all one Wanr to depend in trading their should be sufficient amount of money for trading and a good experience as a trader than as a beginner craving to make money with shallow knowledge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2023, 04:04:41 PM

Before attributing poor results to spiritual forces, It is ideal to find out what those investors and traders who fail in crypto business do wrongly. First of all are they patient enough, secondly are they knowledgable about how the market moves either technically or fundamentally. Most times we attribute bad things to spiritual force and neglect the physical things we aren't doing right.

One thing i know and have experienced myself is that there is no power that can stand on the way of a dedicated and determined soul. Except they keep doing the wrong thing and assume they are right or they are unteachable and refuse to learn the right way.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 11:57:14 AM

It vary between each person. Probably when the market isn't something they would expect to be and their mental become worse and changed based around the market does exist for some people and it could be scary if they lose because of that, hence they'd prefer to just do long-term hold instead. Although they do it consistently, but if we are talking about mentality and emotions then they have to improve it by themselves from several source to fix their behavior and state of emotions.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Awaklara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 657

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 12:05:53 PM

It vary between each person. Probably when the market isn't something they would expect to be and their mental become worse and changed based around the market does exist for some people and it could be scary if they lose because of that, hence they'd prefer to just do long-term hold instead. Although they do it consistently, but if we are talking about mentality and emotions then they have to improve it by themselves from several source to fix their behavior and state of emotions.
yes, it all depends on us. when we want to grow and try to improve our emotions and mentality when trading before. I'm sure there will be better opportunities in the future. whether it's trading or indeed long term investment.
indeed sometimes we can only choose to trade or invest. not everyone has the skills and luck to do both. most of them have to focus on one of them to get maximum results. as long as we try, I'm sure, there will be a plan according to what we want.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2023, 12:27:16 PM

It does not mean that even if you go for investing and trading, you will already achieved utmost profits. Of course that will only be possible if you have decent skills and strategies in both of them, otherwise you will end up wasting your money because you are following the wrong patterns for investing and trading. Although there are also some inevitable circumstances, but if you only know how to combat them with your knowledge and skills, you will still win and make significant profits at the end of the day.
Traders that seems to be broke just only depend on trading and do not have another source of income. It is not just possible people will depend only on trading,  these is the mistake lot of person normally I have.  They want to do trading with mentality of to gain source of income. If at all one Wanr to depend in trading their should be sufficient amount of money for trading and a good experience as a trader than as a beginner craving to make money with shallow knowledge.

People think that trading is easy, and some of them will jump into it, but it turns out to be difficult, and they quit along the way. This is mostly my first impression of those people who will just say, "Buy low, sell high." Also, only a few or those professional traders are the only ones doing it full time as they see that they can get more profit than working in a job, but like us small-time traders, we can't do it as we don't have much capital and we still haven't perfected our strategy.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 06:11:13 AM

Before attributing poor results to spiritual forces, It is ideal to find out what those investors and traders who fail in crypto business do wrongly. First of all are they patient enough, secondly are they knowledgable about how the market moves either technically or fundamentally. Most times we attribute bad things to spiritual force and neglect the physical things we aren't doing right.

One thing i know and have experienced myself is that there is no power that can stand on the way of a dedicated and determined soul. Except they keep doing the wrong thing and assume they are right or they are unteachable and refuse to learn the right way.
True, like this can be sought the cause, whether he really does it well or not. Because if this is associated with spiritual things or other things it seems too excessive in my opinion. The desire to learn in my opinion will also greatly affect the results of what is done, in this case trading or investing. Because how could people be successful while they are lazy to learn to know what they don't know. It will be very strange when they are lazy to learn and they want to have a decent knowledge of trading and investing.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 12:43:22 PM

The desire to learn in my opinion will also greatly affect the results of what is done, in this case trading or investing. Because how could people be successful while they are lazy to learn to know what they don't know. It will be very strange when they are lazy to learn and they want to have a decent knowledge of trading and investing.
If someone is eager to learn something such as trading, they'll try hard and won't be giving up quickly when they fail at the beginning.
The eagerness to learn and make a profit is what will push them to their best whatever it takes for them to reach that very moment. Failure is part of the process and the same goes for learning as it will require them a lot of time in doing so, because many do fail and stop learning at the same time when they don't feel it anymore.

death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 03:45:48 PM

True, like this can be sought the cause, whether he really does it well or not. Because if this is associated with spiritual things or other things it seems too excessive in my opinion. The desire to learn in my opinion will also greatly affect the results of what is done, in this case trading or investing. Because how could people be successful while they are lazy to learn to know what they don't know. It will be very strange when they are lazy to learn and they want to have a decent knowledge of trading and investing.
I gotta tell yaa that continous improvement and learnin are keyy when it comes to tradin or investin. The market's always changin and evolving, so it's crucial to keep up with the latest trends, news, and strategiess to make informed decisions. Sometimess, we can get soo lost in the analysis that we forget to trust our own dam instincts! I remeber thiss one time when I almost didnt buy a coin that I had a hunch about because all the technicall indicators were pointin the other way. But I decided to roll the dice and trust my gutt, and boy did it payy off! Of course, I'm not sayin to throw all logic out the window - do your doo diligence, people - but dont be afraid to take calculated riskss and trust your intuition. So, to all you aspiring traders out there, keep on learnin', but also remember to trust your gutt every now and then!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: