Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RALLY!  (Read 63094 times)
buttcoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 10:42:17 PM

SUP AGAIN? SUP SA? SUP BUTTCOIN.ORG? SUP PROUDHON?

SUP TO EVERY GOD DAMN TROLL WHO HAS EVER STEPPED FOOT IN THIS FORUM.

SUP NOW?

FUNDAMENTALS are TOO strong to be taken down by libel or troll posting...

Now I get why the mod's in this forum simply ignore you CLOWNS.

We're going to $100 baby, and you know why? Fundamentals trump shit speculation at the end of the day....

You're a cool dude FlipPro

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 10:57:20 PM

SUP AGAIN? SUP SA? SUP BUTTCOIN.ORG? SUP PROUDHON?

SUP TO EVERY GOD DAMN TROLL WHO HAS EVER STEPPED FOOT IN THIS FORUM.

SUP NOW?

FUNDAMENTALS are TOO strong to be taken down by libel or troll posting...

Now I get why the mod's in this forum simply ignore you CLOWNS.

We're going to $100 baby, and you know why? Fundamentals trump shit speculation at the end of the day....

You're a cool dude FlipPro

Hahahhaa, the fact that you responded says everything! Get a new hobby, your wasting your time here.
Go back to your needle point, and trolling the internet pretending to be a woman.

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
buttcoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2012, 11:01:14 PM

Hahahhaa, the fact that you responded says everything! Get a new hobby, your wasting your time here.
Go back to your needle point, and trolling the internet pretending to be a woman.

To paraphrase: "The use of my time on this message board is better than the use of your time on this message board"

teflone

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 11:08:36 PM

To paraphrase: "The use of my time on this message board is better than the use of your time on this message board"

Exactly.. 

You sir are a waste to this community, and obviously to me too!

Cheers lame ass, keep squaking, we're all ears...  no seriously... we're all ears...

Sorry, I wasn't listening..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 03:08:35 AM

Exactly..  

Cheers lame ass, keep squaking, we're all ears...  no seriously... we're all ears...

He's one of the many fucking morons, who like to spread FUD, and keep the same shit status quo going...
teflone

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 03:34:43 AM

Exactly..  

He's one of the many fucking morons, who like to spread FUD, and keep the same shit status quo going...

Once again, exactly..

In other news...  

My spidy sense is tingling, I feel a movment in the market, and it isnt a bowel...

Smiley

-edit...   I mean in the next few hours.. Smiley

teflone

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 04:59:52 AM

I hate when Im right...  Smiley

NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:01:06 AM

BOOM, there we go!  Grin
legitnick

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2012, 05:01:20 AM

I wonder if it will go past $7.22

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
NamelessOne
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:06:59 AM

Too bad mtgox api is complete garbage and most people have yet to even notice the huge buy....  Roll Eyes Cry
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:08:06 AM

If ask depth is simply allowed to form again, we might go back down a bit.  Another major upward spike will definitely happen in the next 18 hours though, so keep your eyes peeled. Grin

(BFL)^2 < 0
teflone

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:08:17 AM

MT GOXED LIVE, and by live I mean 10 minutes ago..

WTF is the problem with that chart?!

ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:27:33 AM

Today's technical analysis
brought to you by ineededausername

The indicators
1. In the very short term, another spike up is somewhat likely -- MACD crossover.  At the very least, we are going to see some buying momentum.
2. All bullish indicators (RSI, MACD, PPO, OBV) are remaining bullish despite the recent correction, which now appears to have merely been a consolidation.
3. Additional note: PSAR is at 5.25, a major support.
4. Hourly indicators are cautiously saying that we should be emerging from the correction.

Trendlines
1. We just broke out of a short-term (hourly) downslope, a bullish signal.
2. Long term trendline is at 5.25.  This is a major support level -- VERY strong, as the PSAR is also here.
3. Another mid-term trendline is at 5.5, another strong support.
4. Strong support in the 5 region means that the lowest we can get is 5.75.

Spike analysis
Let's use the 6.6 range as a standard shorting range.  Then we have:
~7.25 for 10:1 liquidation, triggered by any spike up to ~7.2.  I'd say this will not produce too much of a squeeze.
~8 for 5:1 liquidation.  This could produce another giant chain of spikes like the one from 4.8 to 7... but requires ~25k BTC of buys right now.  We'll see if another large USD inflow on Saturday can do this for us.  If it spikes to 7.5, I'd say 8.5 is a likely target, and maybe even 9 if the depth is small enough on the ask side.  In fact, 10 is not outside the realm of possibility for this weekend, but consider it a 2% case.
Thus... major spike resistance: 7.22 (prev high), 7.5, 8, 8.5.  8 is probable this weekend.

On the other hand, if we are correcting, I'd suggest going long at ~5.75, if we get that low, based on previous analysis.

Depth analysis
10k BTC is needed to move $0.75 up and $0.50 down.  We are entering a time of low depth... watch out for volatility.  However, support at lower levels is much stronger than resistance on the way up.  Watch out for the depth to $8 -- if it's constantly decreasing and it reaches ~15k, we could see a possible spike up.  This depth signal requires confirmation from other indicators.

Conclusion: a correction below $6 is a MAJOR BUYING OPPORTUNITY.  In the lower ranges of $6, I would suggest buying.  On the way up, $8 and $9 are possible targets this weekend, with $10 setting the maximum for an extreme scenario.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:33:40 AM

It's funny because it's true.

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
NamelessOne
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:34:58 AM

Wow! Thank you for this detailed report, ineededausername! This is simply fantastic! I enjoyed the formatting.  Grin
teflone

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:37:20 AM

The indicators
1. In the very short term, another spike up is somewhat likely -- MACD crossover.  At the very least, we are going to see some buying momentum.
2. All bullish indicators (RSI, MACD, PPO, OBV) are remaining bullish despite the recent correction, which now appears to have merely been a consolidation.
4. Hourly indicators are cautiously saying that we should be emerging from the correction.

Trendlines
2. Long term trendline is at 5.25.  This is a major support level -- VERY strong, as the PSAR is also here.

Spike analysis
~7.25 for 10:1 liquidation, triggered by any spike up to ~7.2.  I'd say this will not produce too much of a squeeze.
~8 for 5:1 liquidation.  This could produce another giant chain of spikes like the one from 4.8 to 7... but requires ~25k BTC of buys right now.  We'll see if another large USD inflow on Saturday can do this for us.  If it spikes to 7.5, I'd say 8.5 is a likely target, and maybe even 9 if the depth is small enough on the ask side.  In fact, 10 is not outside the realm of possibility for this weekend, but consider it a 2% case.
Thus... major spike resistance: 7.22 (prev high), 7.5, 8, 8.5.  8 is probable this weekend.

On the other hand, if we are correcting, I'd suggest going long at ~5.75, if we get that low, based on previous analysis.

Depth analysis
10k BTC is needed to move $0.75 up and $0.50 down.  We are entering a time of low depth... watch out for volatility.  However, support at lower levels is much stronger than resistance on the way up.  Watch out for the depth to $8 -- if it's constantly decreasing and it reaches ~15k, we could see a possible spike up.  This depth signal requires confirmation from other indicators.

Conclusion: a correction below $6 is a MAJOR BUYING OPPORTUNITY.  In the lower ranges of $6, I would suggest buying.  On the way up, $8 and $9 are possible targets this weekend, with $10 setting the maximum for an extreme scenario.

This is pretty much everything I've saw too, great points, learned a little too...

And I agree strongly that low $6 coins is a huge opportunity .

Smiley

pirateat40
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2012, 05:42:35 AM

The indicators

Trendlines

Spike analysis

Depth analysis

This is pretty much everything I've saw too, great points, learned a little too...

And I agree strongly that low $6 coins is a huge opportunity .

Smiley

I'd like to speak.... is this thing on?

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:47:13 AM

I hear you pirate

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
phorensic

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 07, 2012, 05:55:35 AM

Wait, buttcoin is back!?   Shocked
pirateat40
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2012, 06:00:41 AM

As much as the bulls enjoy this extreme rally over the last couple days, I'm sad to say it's not real.  The large purchases were made by shorts leveraging to the max and with a steady move upwards a single large purchase caused the well known "Extreme Spread" on Bitcoinica to squeeze our shorts and domino into an all out panic.  So, the shorts did what they do best and went short again and this time the bulls had the momentum to keep buying and squeezed them out for a second round.

Like all of you I wish nothing more than a steady move up to the "dreamy" rates where we can all sit back and talk about the good old days when Luke-jr attacked the scam coins and Astana forgetting to log out of his fake accounts.  They'll come in time but until then we're going to see a major correction soon when the market goes "Why the hell are we this high so fast.".

Ok, I'm done, who gets the mic next?

-pirate

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: