Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

They dropped gold because they did not want to control their financial expense, losing the vote rate. If you can buy gold, you can buy the original dollar without capital which is not particularly beneficial to the country. If you think of a good stroke spread among the old and new coins then waiting on the tip ends is hoping someone will lose balance.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency can replace the current monetary system because it would be hard for the countries to adopt cryptocurrencies as replacement because there are others who doesn't have a proper internet connection so transaction would be hard.
JulianCrump

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

That is true we were wasting several money using the most companies as banks and others that provides us a service of sending funds from one country to another, like Western Union, those companies were growing while we work to improve our family life. Bitcoin has a solution and its being used for several people to do those same transactions, being the difference huge, for me bitcoin has turned global since the beginning, just weren't recognized as such, but now the community awarded bitcoin, while politicians hasn't yet took any position.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency can replace the current monetary system because it would be hard for the countries to adopt cryptocurrencies as replacement because there are others who doesn't have a proper internet connection so transaction would be hard.
I agree with your opinion, Bitcoin becomes the world's common currency this is impossible. They have a lot of restrictions and Bitcoin users require internet. They have to pay for internet while holding cash they will not lose any fees. Bitcoin only accepts a few countries, the rest are trying to remove Bitcoin in their country. So Bitcoin can not replace cash.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular everyday. More people are getting to now what Bitcoin is - as a result of this Bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
Investors are the roots for bitcoin to be high and to be low so as you know in market bitcoin is very high people are involving bitcoin after knowing about it, now a lot of new people, invested in bitcoin this year and more people are planning, at my town bitcoin is famous and popular currency everyone know about it and most of market accept bitcoin payment, price is increasing if you will hold your bitcoin for long time it will improve your life and will give you better future so if bitcoin will reaming like this then I am sure it will be global after few years, this year can be the best year for bitcoin.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

If countries will keep on adopting cryptocurrency then it only means that bitcoins is really possible to be accepted nation wide by different countries and maybe the plan of jack ma to live a cashless nation will be implemented in the future.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
It is possible that bitcoin will spread whole over the world since the globalization addopted bitcoin as their main tools of electronic money that can be able to used anywhere in this world not like paper money because it is limmited to used mostly the currency of other countries. Since worldwide is maknly opened and knew about  bitcoin so that a big portion of the world occupied by bitcoin from last past years and even nowaday and to the future.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

The BTC is unlikely to hit the currency of the state at this stage.

All countries and is not a fool, and the technology of digital currency is open source, the benefits of digital currency bank clear ten thousand times than the average person, really realize the full digital currency even a penny of ordinary people can't pay less tax, the future must be digital currency, issued by the operating system certainly much more complicated than the BTC.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

I hope BTC becomes a global currency if not then atleast let us trade it and make profit from it
The fact that we can use bitcoin for global transactions but I do not think need to be a global currency, if many countries give freedom to use bitcoin then this is enough to make me happy.
Yes, I do agree that one day bitcoin can be global currency. It is revolutionary and it's no surprise that its being adopted by so many countries. Bitcoins are still banned in many countries which is bad for the growth of bitcoin. It will take more time to understand the advantages and to regulate, recognize the bitcoins globally but I believe that in future it will happen.
HuntterrBounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

Is not that a great thing.
This is the initial plan for bitcoin, and to see it coming to life is very interesting.
Although I do not equate adoption with prices like most people, I still see this as a great boon for bitcoin and blockchain technology in general.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

As a matter of fact being global currency is just a flow of everything in power which lead to the right opportunity. And if the power of government would agreed for bitcoin to be global currency tgen it would be the flow. To think bitcoin will be trusted by each user as we know it gives a lot of benefits interms of financial.

Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

We cannot deny it anymore but bitcoin is now gaining the attention of money leading to a higher demand and to a higher value. As time passes by, bitcoin continues to surpass different existing currency slowly and we can expect that somewhere in the future, it would be declared as the world currency to be used by each and everyone. Bitcoin will sooner be on the very top and no one would be able to stop it.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

I hope everyone will be able to use bitcoin all over the world! It's the way to progress
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

I am also hoping that bitcoins will be fully accepted on other countries so that they can experience the wealth that cryptocurrency is giving to different people and all the nation will have a better place to live.

aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

Bitcoin is becoming a global currency, Well,I think some of the countries but for now other countries didn't. Maybe we can say it is not becoming a global currency for now.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

I hope everyone will be able to use bitcoin all over the world! It's the way to progress

As much as we wanted to let that happen, there are still hindrance and challenges for it to be realized. Bitcoin has served its purpose but to those who don't have the access to cyberspace, they still left behind and would have the opportunity to experience life with bitcoin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

bitcoin is a global currencies right now because we can send any bitcoin and receive any bitcoin across the world without big fees( the fees are flat ) and i suggest that bitcoin can't be the official global currencies because bitcoin is not eligible to become an international currency

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

Maybe bitcoin will be going to become the global currency. Only time will tell. And I still don't understand why most people did not realize that we have been deceived all these while to think that the money we are holding onto will still be worth the same someday. That is if the current financial system will still be around by then.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:29:57 AM

Maybe bitcoin will be going to become the global currency. Only time will tell. And I still don't understand why most people did not realize that we have been deceived all these while to think that the money we are holding onto will still be worth the same someday. That is if the current financial system will still be around by then.

It can easily become a global currency because there is no hindrance in using it, that is what a decentralized system can do.
Everyone can use bitcoin to transact online and we are just using one currency, the government cannot stop this because we are not controlled by them.

fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Bitcoin is becoming widely in terms of scope it's globally now actually and there is no stopping here..people and countries are now getting interested and adopt its new system technology and they are now slowly taking its place and making it as their new currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: