Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226329 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:44:14 AM

Bitcoin will become global currency even though their country has not legalized bitcoin, bitcoin makes it easy for us to transact and bitcoin is also very easy to use, there is no special requirement to start using bitcoin. so bitcoin into global currency makes a very of sense.
Bit coin is becoming global currency day by day. Most of the people belonging to different countries have started investing in bit coins because they know that it is going to be the global currency which doesn’t need any legal procedures for a country to get exchanged with any of the other physical currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

Bitcoin will become global currency even though their country has not legalized bitcoin, bitcoin makes it easy for us to transact and bitcoin is also very easy to use, there is no special requirement to start using bitcoin. so bitcoin into global currency makes a very of sense.
Well logically speaking, it is already a global currency so to speak. I mean it was created to be used freely in many different platforms. And not to mention its availability is obviously worldwide. Even when many countries have already banned this currency still they can only ban its usage in that specific country but you still can access it, if you're skilled enough if you know what I mean, but once they've discovered that you're still using it you'll be considered as a criminal so take caution bout this.

Yes it is true there are no special requirement for you start using Bitcoin, just the basics I guess, a device (phone or PC) and an internet connection.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:23:29 PM

Bit coin is becoming global currency day by day. Most of the people belonging to different countries have started investing in bit coins because they know that it is going to be the global currency which doesn’t need any legal procedures for a country to get exchanged with any of the other physical currencies.
Bitcoin already a global currency, but about the legally, it still not legal and needs government accept it is an asset legal in future. That is reason some people always warning Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world is a bubble growth. Wink

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:53:02 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
It is really now rising that was a proof and tough basis of evidence that bitcoin is now fast rising because its hike is now leading to the peak getting aligned with the top used currencies in the world used by many people and individuals. As bitcoin price rate continue to rise, it will be sure that it can become a global currency.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:16:55 AM

Isn't it now bitcoin has become a global currency in virtual form, bitcoin marketcap has established it as the highest among others. To compete with conventional currency, bitcoin cann't be applied globally, because not all countries have readiness to accept bitcoin.
Yes, regulation is really important. Australia has had a trouble relationship with cryptocurrency regulation in the past that bring bad impact for them. But now australia has officially  confirmed  it will treat bitcoin just like money from this year and it will no longer be subject to double taxation. Bitcoin is gainimg more and more acceptance by many countries so bitcoin will not only become a global currency but I think bitcoin will become a major global currency.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:27:24 AM

Yes indeed it is. Every moment that passes is just getting better and better for Bitcoin. It is growing more and more and more, with each Facebook share, each Twitter post, each ICO, anything to promote Bitcoin and cryptos is good for us. Smiley
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:11:35 PM

Yes indeed it is. Every moment that passes is just getting better and better for Bitcoin. It is growing more and more and more, with each Facebook share, each Twitter post, each ICO, anything to promote Bitcoin and cryptos is good for us. Smiley
We have a strong community and we chooses the best advertisement tool in the world which is the internet so it's easy
to reach the potential adopters of bitcoin. The moment they get interested and adopt, that would be another success that will give
potential increase of value.
NoNetwork

Merit: 292

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

Despite being involved in these social medias and even in the media itself, it doesn't mean that it will also help to grow the community even more. You see the investors and traders already knew these cryptos and have already acquired the knowledge that is need in order for them to have such profits, without the help of social medias.

The social medias are only the bridges or they're just advertising their coins, Bitcoin or not, that is the only purpose it provides. But that doesn't mean that it will make these cryptos grow, I mean there will always be competitions.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:51:59 PM

Well logically speaking, it is already a global currency so to speak. I mean it was created to be used freely in many different platforms. And not to mention its availability is obviously worldwide. Even when many countries have already banned this currency still they can only ban its usage in that specific country but you still can access it, if you're skilled enough if you know what I mean, but once they've discovered that you're still using it you'll be considered as a criminal so take caution bout this.

Yes it is true there are no special requirement for you start using Bitcoin, just the basics I guess, a device (phone or PC) and an internet connection.
No doubt! bitcoin is being so famous that now everyone knows bitcoin. Many people are now aware of bitcoin especially in the well developed countries where everyone has the internet connection now and they know how to use the new technologies. So! As the time passing the fame and the use of the bitcoin increasing soon it will become the global currency.

Creas1986

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

No ponder this is taking place and in addition to there are a good deal of folks who are now turning out to be portion of bitcoin all in excess of the entire world. But I am not confident if this is genuinely possible or if this is gonna be approve by each and every other nations around the world leaders and most enterprise would prefer their currencies for negotiation..
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:30:16 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
You can conclude that the bitcoin is taking over with the world currency but still you should consider the fact that it is not yet legalized all over the world. The value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher each day and there are no doubts that it will rule over in the future. There are still factors that may kill or end bitcoin even though it's firm enough because things and tragedy may happen anytime in the future. You can actually consider it already as the global currency but in a way that it's not yet legal.
costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:18:17 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a global currency, and what is lacking is the number of users that is needed to support its global claim.  It is far more better than any automated financial addressing system used nowadays.  So to go globally bitcoin has to be recognized by even a fraction in the majority of individuals using the current technology.  At least a fraction of that will be a lot.
JohnC2389

Activity: 95
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:27:37 PM

As you can see you see indeed that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is because the world is also getting more digital and that is quite nice because it will be perfect for Bitcoin. The only thing that must change is the value and it must be more acceptable.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:32:34 PM

Bitcoin is used globally, so this is a tremendous opportunity for all of us to have bitcoin. I'm sure the trend of the world especially the problem of transactions will soon shift from fiat money to cryptocurrency and bitcoin to be a very good choice.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:40:06 PM

Arguably, BTC is already global, as it can be used all over the world, by anyone and easily transferred anywhere in the world.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

Arguably, BTC is already global, as it can be used all over the world, by anyone and easily transferred anywhere in the world.

How come it's a already global while other countries seemed to be hesitant of accepting it as their legal currency? Even everybody is already transferring it worldwide, but it doesn't guaranteed it's globally accepted. Right now this moment as we can see bitcoin price is undergoing sudden crash of price, well   maybe investors were still in doubt and still affected of those negative speculations behind.
Akash1243

Merit: 257

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

I hope bitcoin become a global currency but there are many countries who are afraid of legalizing bitcoins as they can't control them as Bitcoins are decentralised.But there are countries who have seen potential in bitcoins and had legalised them like Japan,India and etc.I do think that bitcoin's volatile nature is bad for an currency even though it's bitcoins one of the strong points.So bitcoins would became global currency after around few decades.But it definitely will become global currency.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

How come it's a already global while other countries seemed to be hesitant of accepting it as their legal currency? Even everybody is already transferring it worldwide, but it doesn't guaranteed it's globally accepted. Right now this moment as we can see bitcoin price is undergoing sudden crash of price, well   maybe investors were still in doubt and still affected of those negative speculations behind.

Global doesn't mean all countries must used and accepts bitcoin.

Global means that it can now be used and accessed at majority of the countries worldwide.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:56:06 PM

Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.
Actually, bitcoin is the new currency and I think it will become world currency in the near future. In addition to that, some country start to use it as currency and they use it to buy the things that they want. I hope many people will get interested in bitcoin and I do believe that bitcoin will become our best currency.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:29:52 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 12:42:19 AM by Fireblade

Yes I also think that bitcoin is becoming a worldwide currency and more people are interested to know about it, how they can treat it.
Actually, bitcoin is the new currency and I think it will become world currency in the near future. In addition to that, some country start to use it as currency and they use it to buy the things that they want. I hope many people will get interested in bitcoin and I do believe that bitcoin will become our best currency.
but to me i think bitcoin is already the world currency because we can see  that the  bitcoin users are available throughout the world and still the number of their users are increasing. which is defiantly making bitcoin as a universal currency. i am hopeful that even in such area specially the backward area where people still do not have their access to bitcoin they will also become able to use bitcoin and get benefit from it.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: