Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nigeria Premier League/Players Discussion Thread  (Read 858 times)
Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2023, 08:17:14 PM

Ohh great I guess this postponement came after I hard that commentary that cut my attention to this discussion and this is a good one for the clubs that seem to be underperforming before the postponement of matches because this will give them extra time to train well and also to be able to work on their lapses before the resumption of the league.

Good luck to all the team and we look forward to seeing them in good faith and with the best performances when the league resumes.

I don't understand how this is a good news when the league is suppose to kick off at a particular date and the next thing is the postponement of the start of the season.
If other teams or let me some teams are not ready to me is not suppose to be a problem for organizers, a date is a date and is killing to performance of the league in a way that is some how not giving our league a good standard to even compete with other African leagues, to me is not a welcome development at all.

For updates try listening to 91.7 Wave FM from 10am every morning (Monday to Friday) and by 3.05 pm (Monday to Friday)... That's where you get your latest sports news and you can also contribute by calling them too, even via WhatsApp (07040001783) or Facebook too
To some extent I understand your point because really when date has been fixed and everyone or all participants would be preparing to per take on the event and suddenly the management cancel or postpone it, my brothers that thing used to affect people plan financially and physical preparation. In financially, participants have budgeted the amount of money they would be spending on the period of time and they are ready to go and the event is postponed, they will spend that money and look for another money for new date again.

And for the physical preparation, the anxiety to kick start the game was on high spirit so as the matches were postponed it weakened the players body and as Wiwo said, those teams that were not well prepared will use this period to train well to face their opponents. @Sexylizzy2813 well done for the information.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 10:26:45 PM

Edited out

I don't understand how this is a good news when the league is suppose to kick off at a particular date and the next thing is the postponement of the start of the season.
If other teams or let me some teams are not ready to me is not suppose to be a problem for organizers, a date is a date and is killing to performance of the league in a way that is some how not giving our league a good standard to even compete with other African leagues, to me is not a welcome development at all.
My point is that,  for the team that did not start well in their pre season matches,
 before the postponement will have the chances of making extra efforts to addressing their lapses just like I mentioned before,  and what motivated my comment is the fact that some clubs were already riding on a bad spot in the pre season games, before this postponements and if you look closely at this clubs,  not that their lack players but what you can see is that,  there is no proper integration of those players with each other and that was affecting their coordination during their friendly matches.

So the postponement will give the clubs enough time,  even though this development may not be favourable to all football fans but then this is not the first time games have been postponed so we must leave up with that.
It's not about postponement of games it's about postponing a season that was supposed to kick started on an already fixed date on the excuse of some teams not fully prepared or something of sort. How's that the business of other teams that have taken it on themselves to stay prepared head of the date. Just as sexylizzy2813 had said, such decision by the Nigerian professional league board is unprofessional and killing the ranks of the league when compared to other African countries football leagues. Doesn't it buffles you that the NPL can't be in any standard compared to South Africa professional football league.
Agbe

Activity: 896
Merit: 1266

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 04:02:00 PM

Nigeria vs São Tomé
Gov. Umo Eno Akwa Ibom State Governor bought 5, 000 tickets for people in the match at Akwa Ibom International Football Field. Godswill Akpabio international stadium. The match will start on Sunday 10th of September 2023 by 5:00pm in South Africa time. But the way I see the ticket, the government only subsidized it. Because the ticket has different categories. As it is said from the broadcast, regular is #200, VIP is #500 and VVIP is #1000.
This match will be interested and my prediction is that Nigeria will definitely win the game. Since the ticket is cheap, this is an opportunity to go the and watch the March. So I also encourage everyone to go and pick the ticket.
Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 400

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 04:13:01 PM

Nigeria vs São Tomé
Gov. Umo Eno Akwa Ibom State Governor bought 5, 000 tickets for people in the match at Akwa Ibom International Football Field. Godswill Akpabio international stadium. The match will start on Sunday 10th of September 2023 by 5:00pm in South Africa time. But the way I see the ticket, the government only subsidized it. Because the ticket has different categories. As it is said from the broadcast, regular is #200, VIP is #500 and VVIP is #1000.
This match will be interested and my prediction is that Nigeria will definitely win the game. Since the ticket is cheap, this is an opportunity to go the and watch the March. So I also encourage everyone to go and pick the ticket.

It will be an interesting match to watch live by those people who resides in Akwa Ibom because they will have easy access to the stadium. Unlike someone like myself that stays in another state with the present transport challenge, it will make it difficult and impossible for me to travel down to Akwa Ibom for such man especially when it is not a final. With the present form of the super eagles, I believe that this will be a victorious match for them and I don't know if Osimeh will play in this match,and if he will,I am expecting a goal from him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2023, 04:13:42 PM

Nigeria vs São Tomé

I am also a good Nigerian but I don't agree that Nigeria team will win the match, beside Everyone already knows how lazy the team is, so instead of Nigeria to win the match they might draw that is if they don't lose the match, because the club is not that good enough, moreover i can't bet Nigeria to win because I believe my stake will be a waist.
Beside the Nigeria women club is stronger than the men club which you already know, even if I want to go and watch the match I will just go there for fun and not otherwise.
Anyway I can't even remember when last did Nigeria FC won a cup but for the women team they are trying their best in the world of football.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 09:20:07 PM

It's not about postponement of games it's about postponing a season that was supposed to kick started on an already fixed date on the excuse of some teams not fully prepared or something of sort. How's that the business of other teams that have taken it on themselves to stay prepared head of the date. Just as sexylizzy2813 had said, such decision by the Nigerian professional league board is unprofessional and killing the ranks of the league when compared to other African countries football leagues. Doesn't it buffles you that the NPL can't be in any standard compared to South Africa professional football league.

The NPFL was not postponed because of the readiness of other teams, its because of sponsorship troubles and also due to some important changes the leadership made about the league; the NPFL have abandoned the group system and focusing on a 20 team league format; lots of partnerships and club jersey sponsors; ofcourse the mistakes and delays are bad; its still a good progress compared to previous seasons. Hopefully, the team left in the CAF tournaments have a good run of form.

Gov. Umo Eno Akwa Ibom State Governor bought 5, 000 tickets for people in the match at Akwa Ibom International Football Field
With economic troubles; i think buying the ticket is a good idea; the super eagles will have lots of fans to jeer them up as they take on Sao Tome; hopefully security stands firm and the Eagles give an excellent account of themselves too
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 01:31:29 AM

With economic troubles; i think buying the ticket is a good idea; the super eagles will have lots of fans to jeer them up as they take on Sao Tome; hopefully security stands firm and the Eagles give an excellent account of themselves too

I still don't think that would even make the Super Eagles get a comfortable win in that encounter because if you see the way the Super Eagles play against teams that their ranking are very far from the Eagles you would be disappointed because at this level I feel the Super Eagles should be at the top of their game, like making opponents suffer in the field of play and make every home game a fortress, not minding the stadium but all the stadiums we have in this country.
Banging in goals display of skills and also sending a message to all other African countries if not the European countries that the Eagles have arrived.
I feel bad sometimes when we play out a draw or a goal to nil win to countries that we're suppose to trash more than 2 goals to nil, you've to see the Eagles struggling...like for how long? Will free ticket bring back those glorious days?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lorokan

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 08:14:58 PM

I still don't think that would even make the Super Eagles get a comfortable win in that encounter because if you see the way the Super Eagles play against teams that their ranking are very far from the Eagles you would be disappointed because at this level I feel the Super Eagles should be at the top of their game, like making opponents suffer in the field of play and make every home game a fortress, not minding the stadium but all the stadiums we have in this country.
Banging in goals display of skills and also sending a message to all other African countries if not the European countries that the Eagles have arrived.
I feel bad sometimes when we play out a draw or a goal to nil win to countries that we're suppose to trash more than 2 goals to nil, you've to see the Eagles struggling...like for how long? Will free ticket bring back those glorious days?

In the long run; the super eagles won the game with 6 solid goals against nothing; with an hat trick for Victor Osinhem, a proud Nigeria academy product. I think its fine not to trust the players; but it appears like we all forgot that the super eagles already qualified for the Nations Cup with a game to spare.

With the Nigeria premier league commencing soon (fixture list is out, only starting date left); we will be able to see more talents and talent pool in the country, because the super eagles need technical midfielders.
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 09:19:22 PM

Nigeria vs São Tomé

Sport is taking a new dimension in Nigeria, seen that stadium alone will be a thing of joy for me, its so fine and I think currently that stadium is one of the best or even the best in the country, and the governor gave such amount of tickets will be a relief to the people, if not for distance and other factors i would have love to be there, even with the subsidizing it the prices are still affordable, I think they will be for areas to have a better view of the game, am sure not everyone would have been able to watch the game but the assurance of Nigeria winning was certain 6 goal nice number. Playing in such a fine stadium with winning is bad, and might anger Nigeria just like what happened at the Abuja stadium when playing against Ghana.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2023, 10:32:11 PM

Nigeria 6 vs 0 Sao Tome and Principe
I am still shocked that Nigeria scored 6 goals. Omen this is the first time I am seen Nigerian Super Eagles really score goals to this level. V. Osimhen
 Scored 3 goals and A. Lookman, T. Awoniyi, and S. Chukwueze scored 1 each. Nigeria will use this match to make name but this is just a qualified and not the real match. Even the club they played with I have not heard of them. This is the first time I am hearing the name. Though they tried but Nigeria played more than them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 11:28:33 PM

I am still shocked that Nigeria scored 6 goals. Omen this is the first time I am seen Nigerian Super Eagles really score goals to this level. V. Osimhen
 Scored 3 goals and A. Lookman, T. Awoniyi, and S. Chukwueze scored 1 each. Nigeria will use this match to make name but this is just a qualified and not the real match. Even the club they played with I have not heard of them. This is the first time I am hearing the name. Though they tried but Nigeria played more than them.

You don't have to be surprised that Nigeria won the game, Sao Tome was not tough in performance so Nigeria had no option but to take advantage of them. From the beginning of the game when I saw the performance of Sao Tome I knew Nigeria will take advantage of them to score many goals.  Nigeria have more talented players than what their opponent has. Nigeria have top striker like victor Osimhen of Napoli and also have chukwueze who is also talented, Nigeria deserve to win the game with the quality player's they have.
Agbe

Activity: 896
Merit: 1266

View Profile
September 15, 2023, 05:54:36 PM

Sport is taking a new dimension in Nigeria, seen that stadium alone will be a thing of joy for me, its so fine and I think currently that stadium is one of the best or even the best in the country, and the governor gave such amount of tickets will be a relief to the people, if not for distance and other factors i would have love to be there, even with the subsidizing it the prices are still affordable, I think they will be for areas to have a better view of the game, am sure not everyone would have been able to watch the game but the assurance of Nigeria winning was certain 6 goal nice number. Playing in such a fine stadium with winning is bad, and might anger Nigeria just like what happened at the Abuja stadium when playing against Ghana.
I swear, this stadium is one of the best in Africa. And the match was interesting, smile, Nigeria use them (Sao Tome and Principe) to shine their eyes that day. Let us see what will happen in the main tournament because Nigeria is a country that gives heart attack to it fans. AFCON would have pair Nigeria with a tough team and not Sao Tome and Principe  which is not strong enough to tackle Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the good team in Africa so they would have pair them with good team.
Lorokan

View Profile
September 17, 2023, 08:52:29 PM

BENDEL Insurance 2 – 2 RS Berkane

A CAF Confederation cup played this week in Nigeria; the game ended in a draw in what was an unfavorable results for the Nigeria side; the Bendel insurance team allowed Berkane to come from behind on 2 separate occasions to earn a draw in Nigeria and away goal advantage; Well we can argue that Berkane team are the better one (they are their league reigning champions).

Another notable thing after the game was the bendel insurance rude outburst against reporters after the draw, was it frustration or just a rude coach?
do you think Bendel Insurance can get a result in Morocco?

You can share your opinion
Lorokan

View Profile
September 18, 2023, 08:13:45 PM

Etoile Filante 0 - 0 Rivers United

Another CAF confederation tie for an NPFL team; with an Rivers united escaping Ouagadougou with a goalless draw; There were more outburst about the state of Rivers United team wears than their performance away from home; but pundits are tipping them to qualify for the group stage of the CAF confederation cup with a win a Nigeria.

Do you think they will get the win ?
rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2023, 09:01:54 PM

At first, I didn't support the Nigerian football team because they weren't good enough to my liking, especially their previous matches. I can't bet on them because they could make you lose your bet for some time. Although the Nigerian football club was a very good team as of early the year 2000, all of a sudden, things changed and the team became so weak that was why I didn't care or make an attempt to either watch the match or support the team.
Anyway, this match where the Nigerian team won the the score of 6:0 against the Sao Tome and Principe club, is like the team Nigeria is now thwarting in this period, so I will try and put more attention to their outstanding matches.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 784
Merit: 1045

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2023, 09:23:42 PM

At first, I didn't support the Nigerian football team because they weren't good enough to my liking, especially their previous matches. I can't bet on them because they could make you lose your bet for some time.
I wouldn't underate any team for them past performances; especially since alot of reformations has been made in today's football games.... But I was astonished at the efficiency of the team's coordination to be able to secure a win in this match....
It quickly reminded me that football isn't like some other sports that alot could be done to modify or diversify the team's performances during gameplay; in football, there could still be a group of super stars in team, losing even more matches than the regular teams do ..lol

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 07:22:02 PM

Propel Sports and MTN Gets the NPFL Broadcast Rights

Big news as the Nigeria Premier Football League (NPFL) gets a broadcast sponsor to make the league games available to viewers in the simplest form!!!
The NPFL signed the broadcast deal with Propel Sports and MTN!!! Propel Sports and MTN will then proceed to create an NPFL APP were the league games can be streamed LIVE by all MTN subscribers; while other subscribers can watch highlights only.

There are criticisms about the NPFL broadcast deal,

• do you think MTN is right to make the viewership available in real time to only MTN subscribers?
  • do you think the NPFL is wrong to have agreed to such censorship ?

Lets discuss while we await a new league starting and ending time!!!
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 11:51:21 PM

The NPFL steaming App is LIVE !!!!!!
Get in ahead of the new season

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.pixellot.ott.npfllive&hl=en_US
Lorokan

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 05:43:23 PM

The Nigeria Premier Football League is back!!!! The NPFL has announced that the nigeria league will commence this saturday with each clubs given a 20m take off funds!!!! This comes after a delay due to partnerships and viewing coverage. With discussions still ongoing with startimes and multi choice; we can expect to watch the weekend games through

The weekend fixture:

Bayelsa United Vs Akwa United
Shooting Stars Vs Plateau United
Abia Warriors Vs Niger Tornadoes
Katsina United Vs Kwara United
Sunshine Stars Vs Kano Pillars
Heartland Vs Lobi Stars
Sporting Lagos Vs Gombe United
Rangers United Vs Doma United

Get involved!!!!!
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
September 25, 2023, 06:21:30 PM

The Nigeria Premier Football League is back!!!! The NPFL has announced that the nigeria league will commence this saturday with each clubs given a 20m take off funds!!!! This comes after a delay due to partnerships and viewing coverage. With discussions still ongoing with startimes and multi choice; we can expect to watch the weekend games through

The weekend fixture:

Bayelsa United Vs Akwa United
Shooting Stars Vs Plateau United
Abia Warriors Vs Niger Tornadoes
Katsina United Vs Kwara United
Sunshine Stars Vs Kano Pillars
Heartland Vs Lobi Stars
Sporting Lagos Vs Gombe United
Rangers United Vs Doma United

Get involved!!!!!

We shouldn't be too happy about the resume of our league because they can make a decision that would shock the public by changing the date, for me I won't say yes they have resumed not until I see the kick off on Saturday.
What's really the hold up in letting our league to get started? We're suppose to be seeing our games already on before now, and they're saying no sponsor or something that's holding it, all these should have been done long before now (is not bad for us to resume our league same date as the EPL). Too bad coming from NPFL and I just wish they play the league like normal and this super 6 of a thing I don't fancy it all, why can't we see our league like other country leagues. Well until they kick off on Saturday for now I don't believe them (NPFL) yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x