May 21, 2024, 10:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you think will win?
Devin Haney
Vasiliy Lomachenco
Draw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Devin Haney vs Vasiliy Lomachenco - May 20  (Read 2852 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 580

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 08:25:15 AM

Shakur Stevenson says Devin Haney has no choice but fight him or vacate in 2023

It's too early to talk about this, I think Haney should beat Lomachenco in his upcoming fight, and let's see if Shakur and Hane's fight is going to happen. Loma is not going to give this fight easily to Haney, in fact, I believe that Loma has a good chance of beating Haney if he can use his accuracy. I mean, Loma is still here, he can fight and could win, so why are people underestimating him?

I'm also surprised that some are assuming that Haney is coming out as the certain winner of this battle. It is as if Haney is fighting against somebody who is not a good boxer. Will Haney surely win this fight? I don't think so. Perhaps they're only looking at physical stats or age or some numbers that Haney has higher or more than Loma, but Loma has not lost everything yet. He is still quick and athletic. He could actually defeat Haney. Somebody should remind Shakur of this.
It's due to the fact that Loma wasn't the same when he fight Ortiz, although he won the fight, some boxing pundits are not totally sold on his performance and so they think that Haney will be in the advantage. Young and tall and have the reach advantage. And it the same Loma shows in this fight, then maybe he will lose this one.

But we will see, it seems Loma had a ring rust that time that he wasn't able to shake. For sure he has learn his lessons, and as good as he is, he might go and perform better in this fight and win.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 12:09:23 PM

It's too early to talk about this, I think Haney should beat Lomachenco in his upcoming fight, and let's see if Shakur and Hane's fight is going to happen. Loma is not going to give this fight easily to Haney, in fact, I believe that Loma has a good chance of beating Haney if he can use his accuracy. I mean, Loma is still here, he can fight and could win, so why are people underestimating him?

I'm also surprised that some are assuming that Haney is coming out as the certain winner of this battle. It is as if Haney is fighting against somebody who is not a good boxer. Will Haney surely win this fight? I don't think so. Perhaps they're only looking at physical stats or age or some numbers that Haney has higher or more than Loma, but Loma has not lost everything yet. He is still quick and athletic. He could actually defeat Haney. Somebody should remind Shakur of this.

That's their opinion, most of the time when this fight of magnitude, it's not going to be one side. Maybe there are also boxers who think that Loma can still pull it off despite his age and disadvantage at this fight.

I do agree that Loma is still quick and this is his weight class, he just lost to Teo Lopez because of his shoulder injury. If not it could be a different outcome on that fight and he could be the winner. Shakur is entering this weight class, but he hasn't proved anything yet so the discussion is still Haney as undisputed and then Loma trying to get his position in this weight class.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 01:15:04 PM

There are some rumors circulating that it is possible that the fight deal won't realized because Haney had found way to evade Lomachenko by asking higher percentage income on the fight.  If we can recall Haney had demanded some advantage on the split and Lomachenko camp agreed.  Now Haney is asking for another raise of percentage and the camp of Lomachenko hasn't replied yet.
I don’t think Haney is ready to beat Lomachenko because it’s obvious with all these issues, Haney seems trying to evade from this fight not to happen. But that is not the case with Lomachenko as he is even more motivated to win and definitely want to beat Haney since it would put him back as one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the world. This is another one big fight for the battle for lightweight glory so this should not be canceled or postponed either way.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 08:50:04 PM

Why not, right? Devin Haney earned his place and that's why he is favored by some and even already assumed that he would defeat Loma, not easily but eventually. Just like Devin's chances, that goes the same for Loma as he's not guaranteed too. Let's just try to move-on because the world is moving and Loma might not be the same anymore, I know because I used to admire Loma's talent but after his defeat and long inactivity, something has changed.

The other reasons why Haney is favored is because he defeated the boxer who gave Loma's first defeat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 09:51:15 PM

There are some rumors circulating that it is possible that the fight deal won't realized because Haney had found way to evade Lomachenko by asking higher percentage income on the fight.  If we can recall Haney had demanded some advantage on the split and Lomachenko camp agreed.  Now Haney is asking for another raise of percentage and the camp of Lomachenko hasn't replied yet.
I don’t think Haney is ready to beat Lomachenko because it’s obvious with all these issues, Haney seems trying to evade from this fight not to happen. But that is not the case with Lomachenko as he is even more motivated to win and definitely want to beat Haney since it would put him back as one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the world. This is another one big fight for the battle for lightweight glory so this should not be canceled or postponed either way.

This just shows that people are indeed divided in this fight because there also fans out there who believed that Haney could defeat the former champion, and some are also favoring Lomachenko as they also believed that he can still be a champion once again. But there's this fact that it's hard to deny and that was Loma's recent fight with Barrios, I mean, I know he's still good but he is not that agile anymore unlike in the old days where he is like gliding in the ring blinding his foes in corners. Still, it's a must prove to Loma if he still has that skills and show that world that he was just adjusting on his recent fight.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptomaniac_xxx

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 03:24:30 AM

This just shows that people are indeed divided in this fight because there also fans out there who believed that Haney could defeat the former champion, and some are also favoring Lomachenko as they also believed that he can still be a champion once again. But there's this fact that it's hard to deny and that was Loma's recent fight with Barrios, I mean, I know he's still good but he is not that agile anymore unlike in the old days where he is like gliding in the ring blinding his foes in corners. Still, it's a must prove to Loma if he still has that skills and show that world that he was just adjusting on his recent fight.

Its' really hard to imagine how the fight will turn out, others says it's 50/50 because of the contrasting style of the two. Just to correct you though, Loma's recent fight is with the young and bigger Ortiz not Barrios.

But in any case, not sure who to bet on this fight, maybe before the actual schedule of the fight I will decided who is to bet.

Right now, when the negotiations is still ongoing as there are news that Haney wanted more money, I don't know who to go to.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 03:48:26 AM

Its' really hard to imagine how the fight will turn out, others says it's 50/50 because of the contrasting style of the two. Just to correct you though, Loma's recent fight is with the young and bigger Ortiz not Barrios.

But in any case, not sure who to bet on this fight, maybe before the actual schedule of the fight I will decided who is to bet.

Right now, when the negotiations is still ongoing as there are news that Haney wanted more money, I don't know who to go to.

Yes, it's indeed 50:50 even for me. Seeing Loma fighting Ortiz recently made me think that this guy is just feeling the ring and adjusting because inactive for quite a long time because of the war. He may surprise us if ever this fight will push through because I really don't believe that Loma will suddenly turn to a decent boxer from being a master of technicalities and a hard one to predict.

But judging the current situation, we can't say yet if this fight is already good to go even if they already figured out the date. Although I seriously do think that Bob Arum will somehow figure out what to do in this kind of situation as of course this is not his first time encountering this kind of scenario.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 07:10:51 AM

Yes, it's indeed 50:50 even for me. Seeing Loma fighting Ortiz recently made me think that this guy is just feeling the ring and adjusting because inactive for quite a long time because of the war. He may surprise us if ever this fight will push through because I really don't believe that Loma will suddenly turn to a decent boxer from being a master of technicalities and a hard one to predict.

But judging the current situation, we can't say yet if this fight is already good to go even if they already figured out the date. Although I seriously do think that Bob Arum will somehow figure out what to do in this kind of situation as of course this is not his first time encountering this kind of scenario.

That's also what I'm thinking, he lost the belt to Lopez because he has a shoulder injury and then when back and beat Nakatani by TKO and then Richard Commey by decision and then the war started and his supposedly fight with Kambosos was postponed.

And so it's a different situation wherein you are coming back from a injury as opposed to being away from boxing because you have to defend your motherland in a war. Poles apart, so the mindset is not the same when he had his comeback against Ortiz.
Botnake

Merit: 667

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 09:48:05 AM

I don't believe in the news like that, it's just a speculation IMO. Well, Haney is entitled to a bigger slice of the pie here, but not to disrespect Loma because he is still a winner, I mean, maybe some think that Loma's out of his prime already, but this is the only big fight we've seen him this year, we should see first before we make a judgment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 11:25:04 PM

I don't believe in the news like that, it's just a speculation IMO. Well, Haney is entitled to a bigger slice of the pie here, but not to disrespect Loma because he is still a winner, I mean, maybe some think that Loma's out of his prime already, but this is the only big fight we've seen him this year, we should see first before we make a judgment.

As per Mike Coppinger of ESPN:

Mike Coppinger of ESPN reports that undisputed lightweight champion Haney (29-0, 15 KOs) was “concessions” from the former three-division world champion Lomachenko (17-2, 11 KOs) in terms of money to make the fight happen for May 20th.

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2023/01/devin-haney-wants-concessions-from-vasyl-lomachenko-negotiations-stalled/

So it's up to us to whether believed that reliable source or not.

The only thing is that Bob Arum says that everything is ok and it's just the venue that they are looking at. And now we hear this kind of news, it's either boxing politics or money that prevented us seeing a great fight. But I think this fight will happen, Loma is eager to get back his belt and became undisputed champ. While Devin wanted to cement his legacy and one more win before he moves up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 11:32:21 PM

The only thing is that Bob Arum says that everything is ok and it's just the venue that they are looking at. And now we hear this kind of news, it's either boxing politics or money that prevented us seeing a great fight. But I think this fight will happen, Loma is eager to get back his belt and became undisputed champ. While Devin wanted to cement his legacy and one more win before he moves up.

It is a poor source but the info is probably right. I think that the source has just made a guess because the only thing that could be holding up this fight is money and it probably is Haney demanding more because he is the A side. Loma is a great fighter and at some points in his career he looked like the best fighter but since then Haney has stormed ahead and is undefeated. Loma has been defeated 2 times. Haney holds the position and he can demand more then the 50% that was being reported. I never thought the fight would be made with a 50% cut because no fight is ever 50% because it is very rare that both fighters are equal. Loma is probably looking a little jaded and getting to the end of his career so I do not blame him for wanting a pay out but Loma is still a threat to Haney and Haney is undefeated so to risk that 0 on his record he will probably want a 60-70% split. I think 60% is achievable but Loma will not accept 70% split because that would be unfair and disrespectful to him .
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 01:37:13 AM

Why not, right? Devin Haney earned his place and that's why he is favored by some and even already assumed that he would defeat Loma, not easily but eventually. Just like Devin's chances, that goes the same for Loma as he's not guaranteed too. Let's just try to move-on because the world is moving and Loma might not be the same anymore, I know because I used to admire Loma's talent but after his defeat and long inactivity, something has changed.

The other reasons why Haney is favored is because he defeated the boxer who gave Loma's first defeat.

Devin Haney has his place. And it's not really at the top. He became an undisputed champion. He earned it of course. And he did by defeating Kambosos, and not really in an exciting fashion. Aside from Kambosos, which fighter did Haney defeat? I mean, did he beat an undefeated big star in the sport? Linares? Gamboa? Haney came and conquered them when they were on their way down from the top.

Loma was first defeated by Salido. Haney didn't defeat Salido. Loma was also defeated by Teofimo. Haney didn't defeat Teofimo.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 01:53:14 AM

almost even in votes , Haney and Lomachenco fight is one of the most awaited this year as the statistic is mostly even and watching them in the ring makes me wonder who will really win here.
I am still undecided whom to put my bet but I consider Lomachenco here as I have been following him for years now.
though it may change depending in the closing of the Odds and the news coming from the training team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 02:00:09 AM

It is a poor source but the info is probably right. I think that the source has just made a guess because the only thing that could be holding up this fight is money and it probably is Haney demanding more because he is the A side. Loma is a great fighter and at some points in his career he looked like the best fighter but since then Haney has stormed ahead and is undefeated. Loma has been defeated 2 times. Haney holds the position and he can demand more then the 50% that was being reported. I never thought the fight would be made with a 50% cut because no fight is ever 50% because it is very rare that both fighters are equal. Loma is probably looking a little jaded and getting to the end of his career so I do not blame him for wanting a pay out but Loma is still a threat to Haney and Haney is undefeated so to risk that 0 on his record he will probably want a 60-70% split. I think 60% is achievable but Loma will not accept 70% split because that would be unfair and disrespectful to him .

Yep, undefeated fighter, has all the belts, then definitely Haney has every right to demand more money from this fight and could be very well the A side as you have said. But probably the question from Loma is, who is going to bring fans to watch this fight? Haney's style is somewhat boring to most boxing fans as he hasn't knockout anyone. While on the other hand, I think Loma has the upper hand as far as fan based goes, his style, his technique in the ring and the quality of opponents he has face before. 60% is doable I think, and it could be a good base line split for this fight.
cryptomaniac_xxx

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 02:17:59 AM

Well we can deduce why it might be that news could be true,

a. Haney is the defending champion, he has proven himself by traveling to Australia and won both times against Kambosos that supposedly Lomachenco is schedule to face
b. We can call it whatever, A-side, or should be the favorite and so getting the lion share of the split. And the Haney's think it that way, and so they should have the negotiation power and authority.

And if not that, then the article that has been posted by a ESPN's Mike Coppinger:

Mike Coppinger was a boxing insider at The Athletic. Coppinger formerly covered the sport for USA Today and Ring Magazine and has delivered analysis on numerous boxing television programs on ESPN+ and FOX.

Source.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 07:12:36 AM

Yep, undefeated fighter, has all the belts, then definitely Haney has every right to demand more money from this fight and could be very well the A side as you have said. But probably the question from Loma is, who is going to bring fans to watch this fight? Haney's style is somewhat boring to most boxing fans as he hasn't knockout anyone. While on the other hand, I think Loma has the upper hand as far as fan based goes, his style, his technique in the ring and the quality of opponents he has face before. 60% is doable I think, and it could be a good base line split for this fight.
I agree, the one that should demand is the fighter that could bring more money to the fight, Loma's style is very entertaining, so I guess the fans will be watching that fight especially now that he is the underdog. If Haney will be paired with another defensive fighter, and even if it's a championship fight, for sure it will not satisfy the crowd as it will only end up a boring fight.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 08:24:31 AM

I agree, the one that should demand is the fighter that could bring more money to the fight, Loma's style is very entertaining, so I guess the fans will be watching that fight especially now that he is the underdog. If Haney will be paired with another defensive fighter, and even if it's a championship fight, for sure it will not satisfy the crowd as it will only end up a boring fight.

That is one of the comments for Haney, they say he is a boring fighter, others like his style but majority think otherwise. And this is also the reason why boxers like Tank Davis and Ryan Garcia has more fans even if they don't have any belts at this division. They are entertaining and brandish and they have the knockout punch and it electrifies the crowd when they will win in that fashion.

So Top Rank and Bob Arum should weigh everything, Haney could be the A-side as he has all the belts, but Loma has that style that fans wanted to see and so he is the one bringing them in the arena for the live gate sales.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 10:53:22 AM

That is one of the comments for Haney, they say he is a boring fighter, others like his style but majority think otherwise. And this is also the reason why boxers like Tank Davis and Ryan Garcia has more fans even if they don't have any belts at this division. They are entertaining and brandish and they have the knockout punch and it electrifies the crowd when they will win in that fashion.

So Top Rank and Bob Arum should weigh everything, Haney could be the A-side as he has all the belts, but Loma has that style that fans wanted to see and so he is the one bringing them in the arena for the live gate sales.

Exactly, I think the camp of Loma would be alright if the share of Haney is bigger, but not to the point that he will get almost nothing. I mean, it should be a fair sharing, a 60/40 in favor of Haney is already fair IMO. But anyway, I think we should leave that negotiation to the promoters of this fight as I'm sure the camp of Haney would love to have Loma as their opponent since Loma has been idolized by many boxing fans, imagine if Haney will win, that has some positive things to do in his future in boxing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 12:47:07 PM

Exactly, I think the camp of Loma would be alright if the share of Haney is bigger, but not to the point that he will get almost nothing. I mean, it should be a fair sharing, a 60/40 in favor of Haney is already fair IMO. But anyway, I think we should leave that negotiation to the promoters of this fight as I'm sure the camp of Haney would love to have Loma as their opponent since Loma has been idolized by many boxing fans, imagine if Haney will win, that has some positive things to do in his future in boxing.
Yeah since Loma is a challenger, he need to accept if he only get less share than Haney. I'm sure Loma isn't a boxer which only looking to make money, he's also looking for pride. If Haney can beat Loma, he shouldn't be really happy and think to move to the next weight, because there's another next tough challenge he will face, he need to fight with Shakur Stevenson Cheesy

Even he's recently just move to lightweight, but he was destroy every boxers ins super featherweight, so I don't think he will have trouble in lightweight.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yaunfitda

Merit: 580

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 12:51:11 PM

Yeah since Loma is a challenger, he need to accept if he only get less share than Haney. I'm sure Loma isn't a boxer which only looking to make money, he's also looking for pride. If Haney can beat Loma, he shouldn't be really happy and think to move to the next weight, because there's another next tough challenge he will face, he need to fight with Shakur Stevenson Cheesy

Even he's recently just move to lightweight, but he was destroy every boxers ins super featherweight, so I don't think he will have trouble in lightweight.
Unless he moves to 140 lbs and left the division, then we might not see Stevenson vs Haney. Anyhow, we have to wait for the outcome of this fight, Haney is the favorite but Loma is very ambitious and motivated to win all the belts. And if by chance Loma will win, then Shakur will obviously target him first. So either of the winner, it will be a great match up for the Shakur moving to this division.

And if I'm not mistaken, during the amateurs, Shakur and Haney do fight on the same division or at least they've known each other for so long.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: