Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 627 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi Professional League 2023/2024  (Read 86174 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 07:50:25 PM

I think Al Nassr is already aware of this fact that Ronaldo is getting old  and his game and shape is not in perfect form like before but for them I  guess Ronaldo is a name,power  strength to lift up their team in terms of popularity and fame.
He's definitely add some good things in Al Nassr with his experience and will score more goals .
Not only that, but their main goal is business. They are looking for profit by bringing in Ronaldo. Indeed, An Nassr's high hopes are that he can return to the championship and perform in the ACL. But hanging the game on Ronaldo will only worsen the team's performance. At this time he is no longer a sprinter. Right now he's just a finisher. So teammates should be familiar with that. They have to keep playing as a team. Otherwise Ronaldo will only become a game destroyer with his selfishness.

Cristiano Ronaldo has joined Al Nasser Club and he has been given a warm welcome by all the Al Nasser Club authorities. But Cristiano Ronaldo can get there for a huge amount of money and will not find great rivals. However, according to the performance of Cristiano Ronaldo, his association with this club was not too bad.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 07:54:00 PM

I think Al Nassr is already aware of this fact that Ronaldo is getting old  and his game and shape is not in perfect form like before but for them I  guess Ronaldo is a name,power  strength to lift up their team in terms of popularity and fame.
He's definitely add some good things in Al Nassr with his experience and will score more goals .
Not only that, but their main goal is business. They are looking for profit by bringing in Ronaldo. Indeed, An Nassr's high hopes are that he can return to the championship and perform in the ACL. But hanging the game on Ronaldo will only worsen the team's performance. At this time he is no longer a sprinter. Right now he's just a finisher. So teammates should be familiar with that. They have to keep playing as a team. Otherwise Ronaldo will only become a game destroyer with his selfishness.

I am sure Ronaldo will be a very selfish person in person. We love him and admire him but in real life these sportsman are very selfish.
My firend was on security duty with MEssi - and he said that he was a very caring person. Dont know but people look up to them as their idols

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 08:13:22 PM

It is obvious why people look up to them as idols - they are like Gods, on media everyday. I literally grew up hearing and watching Ronaldinho, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. I still feel like in childish way I would get very nervous to meet any of them. Even if they behave bad.
Well honestly I am suyre many Ronaldo fans will start watching Saudi Arabian league just because of Ronaldo. But people should not forget the fact that only reason that pulled Ronaldo there is money, so his performance won't be very good considering his performance in Europe.
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2023, 08:41:51 PM

I'm not very familiar with football in Saudi Arabia, but with the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo to the Al Nassr club, I have no doubt that Saudi football has gained worldwide notoriety.

Well, I don't have much information, but could someone share some websites or channels, that you keep informed about SPL?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 08:56:27 PM

All eyes are on the Saudi Arabia league because of the man Cristiano Ronaldo, digital satellite television known as DSTV has now open a Chanel for Saudi Arabian league,  the influence is just too much, Al Nassr are in talks with Sergio Ramos, Luka Modric, Sergio busquet and if all this signings go through then the world will turn it's eye on the Saudi league, it will now be a more preferred league for retiring players other than The MSL I'm USA. And in future big players will be pushing to end their career in the Saudi league just as it is to the MSL in USA. That will surely be the rise of the Saudi league
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 08:58:54 PM

It is obvious why people look up to them as idols - they are like Gods, on media everyday. I literally grew up hearing and watching Ronaldinho, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. I still feel like in childish way I would get very nervous to meet any of them. Even if they behave bad.
Well honestly I am suyre many Ronaldo fans will start watching Saudi Arabian league just because of Ronaldo. But people should not forget the fact that only reason that pulled Ronaldo there is money, so his performance won't be very good considering his performance in Europe.

Yes, I will be one of them. At least I will watch the highlights of Al Nassr matches. I think Ronaldo will give a truly outstanding performance in the Saudi Professional League. Had he stayed in Europe, he could have performed exceptionally well at any club. I think he will make it easier in the Saudi Professional League. He will have his first game with his new team next week. I think he will show 100% of his performance in Al Nassr as he is a true professional. He will play to be the best again. Anyway, let's wait and see what will happen...

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 09:17:57 PM

Yes, I will be one of them. At least I will watch the highlights of Al Nassr matches. I think Ronaldo will give a truly outstanding performance in the Saudi Professional League. Had he stayed in Europe, he could have performed exceptionally well at any club. I think he will make it easier in the Saudi Professional League. He will have his first game with his new team next week. I think he will show 100% of his performance in Al Nassr as he is a true professional. He will play to be the best again. Anyway, let's wait and see what will happen...
I don't know how accurate it is but i heard DSTV will add Saudi Arabian league to their list of channels sake of Ronaldo. Which means Ronaldo is already making outstanding performance. Ronaldo is 37 and is entitled to his own decisions. He knows what he saw in SAL before he opted to take the offer. Who knows maybe through Ronaldo making the league more popular many more talented players will come to limlight

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 05:55:40 AM

Al Nassr approached Cristiano Ronaldo for the first time because of his considerable influence. What if Ronaldo changed Saudia's constitution? As I've heard, Saudi Arabia plans to modify its marriage laws to allow Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez to live together. It is illegal for unmarried couples to live together in Saudi Arabia. Ronaldo should accomplish all the goals they set for him, including promoting football there. The failure of this project will lead to double the negative impact on Saudi Arabia.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 06:01:46 AM

Al Nassr approached Cristiano Ronaldo for the first time because of his considerable influence. What if Ronaldo changed Saudia's constitution? As I've heard, Saudi Arabia plans to modify its marriage laws to allow Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez to live together. It is illegal for unmarried couples to live together in Saudi Arabia. Ronaldo should accomplish all the goals they set for him, including promoting football there. The failure of this project will lead to double the negative impact on Saudi Arabia.
This is a really big deal for an Islamic country like saudia Arabia who have strict laws for marriage and relationship,  they have amended their law just for Ronaldo.  Just imagine the level of flexibility they are showing in this matter. Hopefully this contract and deal will be beneficial for both parties .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2023, 06:39:07 AM

This is a really big deal for an Islamic country like saudia Arabia who have strict laws for marriage and relationship,  they have amended their law just for Ronaldo.  Just imagine the level of flexibility they are showing in this matter. Hopefully this contract and deal will be beneficial for both parties .
that's why most people said, religion is politics, just because of what the country which to achieve they have modified the country religion belief to suite one individual, can we say Ronaldo is bigger than Islam?

Is one reason I don't take religious people too serious, because most of them are pretenders. If truly Saudi Arabia value their custom laws, why can't them encourage Ronaldo to get married to his girlfriend for the sake of the country's pride and dignity? Instead of them to temper with the law just for gain.

Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 764

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2023, 08:58:16 PM

that's why most people said, religion is politics, just because of what the country which to achieve they have modified the country religion belief to suite one individual, can we say Ronaldo is bigger than Islam?

Is one reason I don't take religious people too serious, because most of them are pretenders. If truly Saudi Arabia value their custom laws, why can't them encourage Ronaldo to get married to his girlfriend for the sake of the country's pride and dignity? Instead of them to temper with the law just for gain.
I don't think it's done right by the heads of state of Saudi Arabia, because their religion and culture is being disrespected for  Making this law cool with extramarital cohabitation for just one player. They could have taken an alternative approach like when he signed the agreement with the time league  there may they could include some rules for the honor of their culture.
Moreover, other franchises are desperate to get Cristiano Ronaldo. So I think they will join the other leg soon after the agreement is over so I think one should not change the whole system or the whole culture of the country.So I think they  may  join another league as  the agreement is over or they will go where the money is more, so I think for one person it's should not change the whole system or the whole culture of the country.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gagux123

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2023, 09:31:15 PM

I also read some news about it, and indeed, it looks like they are going to change some laws related to marriage.
Apparently Cristiano Ronaldo is being an influential factor for Saudi Arabia, to the point that they have changed some marriage laws.

Guys, do you believe that in the future Saudi Arabia will be able to modify some more laws with the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo to that country!!?

I have no doubt that this signing of Cristiano Ronaldo's Al Nassr was a much commented and discussed factor these days!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 10:11:56 PM

Since Cristiano Ronaldo joined Al Nasser in Saudi Arabia, the club has seen a resurgence and having a player with experience at the club has boosted their reputation.  There are stars from different countries including Ronaldo in this club, these stars participated in different teams in the 2022 World Cup.  Al Nasser Club showed a very good performance in the last match.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 10:22:40 PM

I just watched the unveiling of Ronaldo on YouTube by Al Nassr honestly himself and his family was warmly recieved and massively welcomed by the their fans, the whole stadium was filled to the brim, Ronaldo stated that he is ready to make them happy and develop the team, it's obvious that Ronaldo playing for Al Nassr will attract more people to the Saudi Arabian league because of his ardent fans across the world despite the fact that he is aging however I think he is still very fit going by his physique and I believe that he still can still play competitive football for three more seasons.
he is a football legend who is still playing. being in the Arab League, it's like pulling the media to make Arab like Europe.
now all the media is talking about it. it's good for business and I'm sure there will be much more growth in the Arab league from now on.
they run competitions that are not much different from Europe. now still leaves a long season. Ronaldo can be a good idol that will make the Arab League like the Premier League.
with Ronaldo going to live in Saudi Arabia. Saudi is going to change their rules. They are allowing the people living relationship which was banned in Islam.
But they have made a big change in their laws. Islamic laws are very different - people have experienced them while traveling to Qatar.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1091

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 11:35:30 PM

Since Cristiano Ronaldo joined Al Nasser in Saudi Arabia, the club has seen a resurgence and having a player with experience at the club has boosted their reputation.  There are stars from different countries including Ronaldo in this club, these stars participated in different teams in the 2022 World Cup.  Al Nasser Club showed a very good performance in the last match.

Even before Ronaldo joined Al Nassr were a great team they have players as top scorers in the league
Of course with the joining of Ronaldo their abilities have increased including their confidence
the latest news that I heard one of the reasons Al Nassr signed Ronaldo is Regarding Saudi Arabia plans  to host the World Cup.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 11:46:48 PM

Even before Ronaldo joined Al Nassr were a great team they have players as top scorers in the league
Of course with the joining of Ronaldo their abilities have increased including their confidence
the latest news that I heard one of the reasons Al Nassr signed Ronaldo is Regarding Saudi Arabia plans  to host the World Cup.
Indeed but they always under al hilal shadow ...

The last time they lost to al hilal in the asia champions league and always finished below al hilal at the domestic league since 2019 the last time they won the league. This season should be their time to grab the trophy back after 3-4 years missing it. They might eyeing a success in the asia champions league in the coming season.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 11:54:35 PM

with all the money spent on Ronaldo they could have spent it on multiple decent players in different playing positions and build a way better team, but it's obvious that it was not a deal to just compete in the league and dominate it, there is more to it like you mentioned Saudi Arabia plan to host the world cup.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 01:10:43 AM

These players are of course great players - But with the arrival of Ronaldo - they all have got a bump in their career and they have been famous in all those who are fans of football or otherwise.
Ronaldo is an institution - very few people get this kind of fame. Ronaldo is one of them - the whole crowd chant his name - this happens in movie. I saw it while revealing ceremony of Alnasar.

Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 03:23:25 AM

with all the money spent on Ronaldo they could have spent it on multiple decent players in different playing positions and build a way better team, but it's obvious that it was not a deal to just compete in the league and dominate it, there is more to it like you mentioned Saudi Arabia plan to host the world cup.
Arab countries are rich countries - but they have strict islamic rules which the europeans and west disapproved.
During world cup - one of the journalists mentioned it is weird that they have separate door for women. Which is very common in muslim world.

gagux123

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2023, 06:04:05 AM

With the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo, a subject that has not been much discussed is the profits that Al Nasser may have in the future.
Al Nasser is having worldwide visibility, I have no doubt that this could favor a greater sale of Al Nasser products/accessories, including, they will even be able to increase the ticket price to see Cristiano Ronaldo and as incredible as it is it seems, there will be fans and people who will buy this ticket, even though it is at a high price.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 627 »
  Print  

Jump to: