Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to buy now?  (Read 1589 times)
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 09:02:47 PM

I observed that the cryptocurrency market is a kind of green at the moment, but as a beginner, I still find it difficult to tell when the market is actually bullish. I will appreciate any advice from fellow community members concerning this current situation because I'm considering to buy some coins but finding it difficult to decide on which coin to give a trail.

Just a kind advice, the risk is mine.

Since you're a beginner and don't yet know when the market is actually in a bullish season, I'll advise you not to buy many coins and instead make Bitcoin your top priority investment. You can DCA in Bitcoin weekly or daily depending on your income; just make sure the amount you invest is what you can afford to lose.
Keep your coin away from exchange websites, get a hardware wallet back up the seed phrase offline and put your coin there.
When you are just a beginner then it would be always advisable that you should really be that sensible on making or taking your actions and since you do still lack of knowledge then it would
be ideal that you should really make up some research on everything you do tend to do or trying to check out others real experience and things that dealing with.
You should make yourself be aware that there's no such thing about being safe to buy because in every thing that you do here on this unpredictable market is
really that totally random or something you cant really be able to know or predict on.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1960
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2023, 09:06:19 PM

It looks like there will be some sort of situation where its going to be pretty tough to end up with a big deal in the upcoming months. I mean it is obvious that we are higher, and it is obvious that everyone wants it to be even higher, but I do not think that its going to be "that" much higher in the upcoming months, not at least for a month or two. I am guessing that it will take a bit to the end of spring, or even maybe Q4 before we could see a high price. Just because 2023 could be good, doesn't mean it will be February or march, it could be September or October that is better and higher.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 09:25:28 PM

It looks like there will be some sort of situation where its going to be pretty tough to end up with a big deal in the upcoming months. I mean it is obvious that we are higher, and it is obvious that everyone wants it to be even higher, but I do not think that its going to be "that" much higher in the upcoming months, not at least for a month or two. I am guessing that it will take a bit to the end of spring, or even maybe Q4 before we could see a high price. Just because 2023 could be good, doesn't mean it will be February or march, it could be September or October that is better and higher.
People are too excited to see the market bullish again, they are obviously impatient. But the problem is that OP is in doubt about what will happen in the market, pretty sure OP isn't sure if he buy now, he could hold if the market will dump again. Many people have bought their crypto during the bull season but then sell them during the bear season because of its wrong timing. This is the thing I see in OP. Being undecided about what we gonna do mostly end in regrets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2023, 09:50:18 PM

1 hour have passed since my last publication, and we saw a correction of bitcoin by 800 points and a corresponding reset of altcoins. Whether this correction will continue further, we will find out in the near future. It is possible that there will be no further correction, and this price will serve as a starting point for further growth.
Yep. There is a correction in Bitcoin price and not sure how far it will drop. I think it is too early to claim that there is no further correction. So, it is better to see and wait first in this situation. Even if it is a good sign for a further growth of Bitcoin price, don't hurry to spend money, mate. 🙂

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 19, 2023, 04:08:02 AM

Yes, you can buy and have something good to achieve when the green light fully remain stable in the community, because the price of Bitcoin is still waving between $20,00 and $21,000 which is a sign that bullish market is very close to investors. If you can take a good step to increase your capital in this month of January, I think it will really help you as a newbie to achieve what other newbies cannot achieve in this season, because many newbies are afraid to buy coins in this period. Based on some researchers in the community concerning this new year pump,they said it will be massive in profits making for those that invested some months ago and those that will use this period to buy and be part of those that will experience positive change soon.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 19, 2023, 04:24:23 AM

People are too excited to see the market bullish again, they are obviously impatient. But the problem is that OP is in doubt about what will happen in the market, pretty sure OP isn't sure if he buy now, he could hold if the market will dump again. Many people have bought their crypto during the bull season but then sell them during the bear season because of its wrong timing. This is the thing I see in OP. Being undecided about what we gonna do mostly end in regrets.
And what the OP should know is that the market is not easy to predict but it will be a good opportunity if you have confidence because to own crypto, especially bitcoin, you have to have faith and also a lot of patience in protecting it.
its not that hard i think you just have to buy when you have the money and use the money you can afford to lose, and when the market falls back you just have to hold it in and be patient. And you can also take advantage of the decline by buying back, and waiting for the market to turn around or go up again, then you can sell at the price you want. And for me personally, I always use the long term for more satisfying gains.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2023, 08:02:21 AM

I observed that the cryptocurrency market is a kind of green at the moment, but as a beginner, I still find it difficult to tell when the market is actually bullish. I will appreciate any advice from fellow community members concerning this current situation because I'm considering to buy some coins but finding it difficult to decide on which coin to give a trail.

There are soany coins in the market ranging fr Bitcoin to altcoins with so many project names. You can do research on your own and check those projects that has huge liquidity that if you buy now and the cryptocurrency market keep moving forward, you'll gonna be I'm profits.
 Take your time to check some of the coins and tokens we have in the market and make prompt decided and don't allow anyone to choose for you on whta coin you are going to hold.

Remember that all those coins has different momentum and move in a different way. You decide to risk less by buying and holding Bitcoin which has one of theost liquidity and market cap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
January 19, 2023, 02:38:21 PM

Red candles are good indications to buy, if you bought bitcoin on its lowest price, then you could've made already profits since it pumped up to $21,000. Investing on some coins, like altcoins could be crucial, especially if you don't study about their background, you might lose your funds in the long run. So stick to biggest coins if you want to hodl while the market is in bearish season.

Top performing coins are more reassuring to hold rather than risk your funds on your luck by buying some random altcoins.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 10:27:36 PM

Red candles are good indications to buy, if you bought bitcoin on its lowest price, then you could've made already profits since it pumped up to $21,000. Investing on some coins, like altcoins could be crucial, especially if you don't study about their background, you might lose your funds in the long run. So stick to biggest coins if you want to hodl while the market is in bearish season.

Top performing coins are more reassuring to hold rather than risk your funds on your luck by buying some random altcoins.
Not all red candles would really be an indicative sign for you to buy because thats not how simple it would be when we do talk about entering the market on bearish state which is something that you would really be still needing other factors or confirmations for you to do so or else you would really be having that kind of problem if ever you would really be that in haste on making up decisions on buying.
When buying then it would really be that not simple as it sounds since it would really be requiring other things and since this market is unpredictable then no one would
really be able to make that analysis to be 100% precised.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 10:38:46 PM

I'll give you the kindest advice, be prepared to have some unrealized loss in the beginning. Go for averaging out, suppose you have 10k to invest. Just go with $2500 on your first buy. Then wait for market to go down if it does buy another $2500. Remember the point is to buy in the bearish times and not in the bullish times. Suppose you were wrong and market did not go anywhere near that point ladder your buy if you see a complete reversal of trend. These are the small tricks that can help you earn and stay in the market because no one has a holy grail as to when will market reverse. Also best is to be in bitcoin as in all the situations it is impacted the least.
Luzin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 777

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 12:59:15 PM

I'll give you the kindest advice, be prepared to have some unrealized loss in the beginning. Go for averaging out, suppose you have 10k to invest. Just go with $2500 on your first buy. Then wait for market to go down if it does buy another $2500. Remember the point is to buy in the bearish times and not in the bullish times.

The best advice, buy with several stages. This I also do in trading. But the first piece of advice I give is to choose the best altcoins. The best here may be a little difficult, but for sure there are some coins that have been able to survive to date and thrive instead of the hype. Maybe if it's Bitcoin's choice, right now maybe the price is still quite cheap if you look at the ATH that has ever happened.
Indeed, no one knows when the price will fall, but a trader must know that there is an analysis that must be used. Technical analysis that many traders already know and agree on. Well at least that can help,although in the end the market may change because of the owners of large funds(whales).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Popkon6

Activity: 574
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 04:04:36 PM

Your wealth is your risk.  I can advise you as a newbie you have to bear your own risk.  I can't recommend investing in altcoins but I can recommend investing in Bitcoin if you want.  Investing Bitcoin in the current market will not make you lose money.  Current time is bull market so now is the right time to invest.  Improvement is possible if you use this opportunity.
Investing should be done for the long term.  If you invest for a short period of time, you will not achieve much success.  So it is better to invest for long term.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 04:27:09 PM

in my view 2023 is very suitable to start investing in crypto currency,
seeing the very strong price of bitcoin above 20k makes me sure that this year will be the best investment year in crypto currency,
 altcoin prices are also currently still very low cheap, and there is a high chance of achieving high profits in the future,
so I can guarantee that this is a very safe and right time to invest.
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1512
Merit: 564

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 05:05:36 PM

seeing the very strong price of bitcoin above 20k makes me sure that this year will be the best investment year in crypto currency,
 altcoin prices are also currently still very low cheap, and there is a high chance of achieving high profits in the future,
I even thought earlier (2022) would be a good time to buy bitcoins. Now the bitcoin price is at 22k, having previously stepped on a lower price of 20k. This is the problem, some people see an opportunity when the price shows an increase, and while the price is still below they are reluctant to buy more. In fact, they want a deeper price, even though it could be their last chance to buy at that deep price and bitcoin won't go any lower than that. Now there's no harm in continuing to buy bitcoins, I don't think there's any hesitation to buy bitcoins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 05:55:45 PM

The best advice, buy with several stages. This I also do in trading.
Only if they have doubts about the lump sum, Only if they are unsure about the lump sum, then they can consider the DCA.

But the first piece of advice I give is to choose the best altcoins. The best here may be a little difficult, but for sure there are some coins that have been able to survive to date and thrive instead of the hype.
It would be better if you could recommend it instead of just saying. I did not analyze altcoin, but basically altcoin can also be considered as an investment [only investment, not use cases].

Indeed, no one knows when the price will fall, but a trader must know that there is an analysis that must be used. Technical analysis that many traders already know and agree on. Well at least that can help,although in the end the market may change because of the owners of large funds(whales).
Prices can move in any direction either up or down. Demand and supply will affect it and these fluctuations are really hard to predict. You are safe if you invest an amount you can afford to lose, while you also need to adjust your budget for other needs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 09:33:47 PM

Top coin/s are those who you can rely in terms of potentials, buying assets that have good market presence especially those coins that continually moving if you manage to buy those at the price where downfall is ongoing, you can now enjoy decent profits, but the current market still good if you wanted to store your coin for long-term investment.

The risk is always around, but doing your DYOR always gives you the confidence to keep your assets hold and wait for the market to pump high.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
irhact

Activity: 602
Merit: 749

View Profile
January 22, 2023, 11:45:29 PM
Merited by _act_ (2), Queentoshi (2), alastantiger (2)

Red candles are good indications to buy, if you bought bitcoin on its lowest price, then you could've made already profits since it pumped up to $21,000.

Red candles are good indicator to buy only in bull market or when you're a long term investors looking for when to accumulating your coins then you can decide to buy at every dip in the market. In the bear market, be very careful of red candles as they could indicate a further dip in the market is about to occur and when you buy during this dip, you're already starting your investment on a negative loss and this could influence your other decisions.

In this market, the charts aren't always accurate as human efforts still plays a very big role so don't always rely on them. Majority of the daily traders are novice that can be easily manipulated by the market. And whales are guilty of this behavior. We should wait for some confirmation of the bull market actually returning fully before joining in buying just because of this small recovery by the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1100

View Profile
January 23, 2023, 06:47:41 AM

in that time when the price went up a lot and is at 22700 it became a bit dangerous to buy because this is a very dangerous line, if the price manages to break 24000$ then the next big resistance would be at 28000 - 32000$ then you would have a good profit and even the price could continue to rise, this would be an excellent scenario for you, but if the price drops below 22000$ there is a high probability that it will touch 15000$ once again, the problem in this scenario is that in addition to the price falling a lot even if you keep buying at each drop nothing will guarantee that the 15000$ would be the maximum that the price could fall.

my advice would be that you take it easy and wait for the price to break the 23500$, above that you could make a buy and you would place a stop-loss at 23500$ and you would collect the profits

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2023, 08:03:55 AM

You may be right if you say that this is a good time to buy;
You may also be right to say that their will be price increase this year;
You may also be correct when you say that the market is safe for invest since the price is still below $30.
But you may not be correct whe  you said that this year may be the best year in the world of cryptocurrency. We are not expecting ATH this year and it won't happen.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jatiluhung

Activity: 742
Merit: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2023, 10:35:43 AM

No one knows when the market will be truly bullish. But at least if we have done a good fundamental analysis. and have found out which coins still have good potential. then installments from now is what I do. or maybe i have made some altcoin purchases since bitcoin was at 16k. But now some altcoins have shown a pretty good increase. for example Aptos. So I have not dared to buy it yet. But some say that Aptos still has higher upside potential. But I don't want to take the risk. I prefer to buy coins that haven't had a high enough increase like BNB, ADA and Matic.

but if you are still confused about the choice of coins that you will buy. then I think Bitcoin is still better.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███