Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IPO] Numus (Pow/Pos - Scrypt-Jane) | Decentralized Exchange |Cloud Storage  (Read 19857 times)
ShimalH

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:54:32 AM

I would rather stand a chance to win something in a lotto rather than doing nothing in an exchange.

Just, no. Please go check up your facts first on why someone would want a Lotto System rather than a Decentralized Exchange.
The USA Lottery lets you win a million dollars. You don't make any money exchanging things.
And I'm the goof'd in my head. A decentralized exchange is a massive win for a crypto.

ShareCoin : SStrk8BCdBkbANHHbwGrU293qivEY2HEiy
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:06:50 PM

Numus - the link to the whitepaper on the web site doesn't work.

I am very interested and I have to say I also feel that the built-in lottery should take a backseat to the decentralized exchange.

I've said it before in the EXO thread and I'll say it again here - the first crypto to successfully launch a built-in, anonymous, decentralized exchange is going to absolutely explode as it will eliminate the need for centralized, TOR-based web sites such as SR was. If Numus can pull this off, it will spawn a thousand SRs and its popularity will skyrocket.

I assume that since Numus will contain cloud storage, the exchange will allow for the asset creator to post some descriptive text and images regarding their asset? Please confirm.

Thanks and looking forward to following the progress!

ShimalH

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:23:54 AM

I am very interested and I have to say I also feel that the built-in lottery should take a backseat to the decentralized exchange.

I've said it before in the EXO thread and I'll say it again here - the first crypto to successfully launch a built-in, anonymous, decentralized exchange is going to absolutely explode as it will eliminate the need for centralized, TOR-based web sites such as SR was. If Numus can pull this off, it will spawn a thousand SRs and its popularity will skyrocket.

I assume that since Numus will contain cloud storage, the exchange will allow for the asset creator to post some descriptive text and images regarding their asset? Please confirm.

Link's working fine for me.

ShareCoin : SStrk8BCdBkbANHHbwGrU293qivEY2HEiy
Numus (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:29:25 AM

Link was down for a few, hours. We've since updated it, please check again.
Numus (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:44:28 AM

The exchange when completed will allow for users to attach info to their trade, so yes descriptive text and images can be posted along with the trade.
Numus (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:08:12 AM

We will be posting an updated roadmap for development soon. Stay tuned.
dinEDG

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:16:31 AM

We have kept our identities unknown, mainly for privacy reasons. Please take a look at what we have posted first before prematurely making accusations solely based on the fact that we are offering an IPO.

privacy reasons? Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto, there is no need for this. Are you planning on an escrow for the IPO? if there is no escrow, then you are a scammer, plain and simple.
We shall not be using escrow for the IPO, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is providing the escrow will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

Come on that's bullshit, take it from me everyone. I'm part of the development team of an IPO based coin, escrow is an immediate priority.
Numus (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:21:50 AM

We have kept our identities unknown, mainly for privacy reasons. Please take a look at what we have posted first before prematurely making accusations solely based on the fact that we are offering an IPO.

privacy reasons? Unless you are Satoshi Nakamoto, there is no need for this. Are you planning on an escrow for the IPO? if there is no escrow, then you are a scammer, plain and simple.
We shall not be using escrow for the IPO, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is providing the escrow will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

Come on that's bullshit, take it from me everyone. I'm part of the development team of an IPO based coin, escrow is an immediate priority.
Due to concern by the community we have since included optional escrow in our IPO provided by Anon136.
zjz_lgd

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

zjz_lgd

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:22:34 AM

looks like interesting, but more like a scam!
I don't want to ipo.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution, Share to moon! SbuXjdoiErjmAoGd3s4jcyEWiRifuorVv3
InsertUsernameHere

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:26:50 AM

I've taken a look at EdgeCoin. All I see is a bunch of screenshots. Numus actually has a whitepaper, a professional video and website and what seems to be a great designer/design team.

ShareCoin : SiAMsjQv2jG1epUS55V9pyz2CrxRLg4yAu
InsertUsernameHere

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:28:49 AM

looks like interesting, but more like a scam!
I don't want to ipo.
Based on what? Have you even looked at the coin yet? I was firstly doubtful, but then after seeing their website and the IPO process on their site I invested immediately.

Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:49:55 AM

No offense, but I'd have preferred a premine to the IPO. IPO is just too much of an advantage to those that donate. IPO's in Real Life aren't started as soon as a company is conceived..but only after the company has been around for a while and proven successful..that's what draws the investors in.

Overall, a small premine> IPO anyday.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Numus (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:03:46 AM

No offense, but I'd have preferred a premine to the IPO. IPO is just too much of an advantage to those that donate. IPO's in Real Life aren't started as soon as a company is conceived..but only after the company has been around for a while and proven successful..that's what draws the investors in.

Overall, a small premine> IPO anyday.

We would've initially done a small pre-mine, however after the success in distribution of previous IPO's such as Reddcoin and HeavyCoin we believed that the community would prefer to have an initial distribution of the coins provided by an IPO rather than a premine. This would also prove a viable method of covering marketing and development costs, but in the current day and age in crypto's it seems every coin that either has an IPO or a pre-mine is labelled as a scam.
jeffyeah

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:00:06 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 06:17:52 AM by jeffyeah

Scam? Huh Huh Huh Why BTC has been sent out ! See BTC address https://blockchain.info/address/1Lw6U1mzx4VMe71CGkTSdSy9pS62m5ZFVi
Numus (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:52:08 AM

Scam? Huh Huh Huh Why BTC has been sent out ! See BTC address https://blockchain.info/address/1Lw6U1mzx4VMe71CGkTSdSy9pS62m5ZFVi
We have moved the BTC into seperate holding addresses for safety reasons.
limingz

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 08:58:25 AM

I think that the plan is too long. In the btc world,everything goes faster! Do you think so?

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:06:34 AM

We shall not invest in another IPO coin, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is announcing the coin will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

FTFY
InsertUsernameHere

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:12:44 AM

We shall not invest in another IPO coin, simply due to the fact we have no guarantee that the individual who is announcing the coin will keep the funds safely and not take the funds that have been raised and run away with them.

FTFY
FFS these guys alreay mentioned that they've included optional escrow for the IPO.

Numus (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:19:55 AM

We have updated our Roadmap for Development to prioritize the Decentralized Exchange and the Cloud Storage System. For revised dates please see the opening post.
Numus (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:21:39 AM

FTFY

As we have already mentioned a number of times in this thread. Anon136, an escrow agent who has provided escrow for other IPO's such as EdgeCoin and exoCoin is providing optional escrow for Numus' IPO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: