Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IPO] Numus (Pow/Pos - Scrypt-Jane) | Decentralized Exchange |Cloud Storage  (Read 19857 times)
notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:55:03 AM

I have no relation to Duff___Man, he is just a poster in this thread.

nextgencoin, thinks he may have found a correlation between our designs and Duff___Man's design, but as we explained in a previous post that our website makes use of a Bootstrap 3 based design-framework which is in use on many websites, Peercoin being one of them and incidentally Duff___Man's website which explains the similarity in design pattern as the sites use the same design framework.

Thanks for the clarification.

Is it also a coincidence that:
 - your website (numus.org) and Duff___Man's website (coinmart.co) are both hosted by the same provider (namecheap.com) with very similar IPs (162.213.248.249 vs 162.213.248.251)
 - both domains are registered with the same registrar (enom.com)?

hahaha its a scam man, its not just the website stuff, there is also another poster called Shimah who is a cheerleader on this thread acting like he doesn't have any relationship even though his name has been linked to the Developers previous project. Its nothing but pretty pictures and BS I guarantee it.

Well, let's see what Numus says. Namecheap.com and enom.com are popular providers/registrars (I think namecheap is a reseller of enom?), especially as namecheap takes BTC. But, the two websites hosted on IPs two apart is quite some coincidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:47:48 AM

2 Hours left of IPO, Got my popcorn ready...
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:11:56 AM

Anon136, just sent you some btc, please confirm:
Investment Amount: 0.368
Transaction ID: c8a92193250a6f0c5403c9f184925a155e2c5782e2b16907d8511dbd27f68bc4-000
thetreebro

Activity: 27
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:06:41 AM

anon136 i sent 0.11 btc
txid: 047351cb573596cad8daf44df022a7df7f5a8d6e08da64eee31e696d195e1208
notsoshifty

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:01:05 PM

IPO finished now, I guess!
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:45:13 PM

Well as the definition of an IPO is about actually offering something, then it never started.

Who is gonna wait till June anyway...
notsoshifty

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:20:26 PM

Well as the definition of an IPO is about actually offering something, then it never started.

I'm (escrowed) invested, so still hoping it's the real deal!
Numus (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:04:40 PM

UPDATE

Due to the relatively small number of investors, which are currently fewer than 20, we've decided to extend the IPO for a further 3 weeks, all investors investing after this period of time will form part of Stage 2 and all prior investors will form part of Stage 1. We understand that Stage 1 investors have put more faith in us and as a result they will receive a 40% greater ROI than investors in Stage 2.

During the course of that time we shall release various bits of our project to the project. Some of these include a new concept to visualize data on the Numus blockchain and a web-wallet concept which we shall release to the public in due time.

Stage 2 of the IPO will now end on May 10 2014, with initial distribution starting on May 15 2014.

We have extended the IPO for the sole reason that initial investors, of which currently there a very few, could crash the market whenever they please as the current distribution would place too much NMS in the hands of a small few.

Numus (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:13:46 PM

nextgencoin, thinks he may have found a correlation between our designs and Duff___Man's design, but as we explained in a previous post that our website makes use of a Bootstrap 3 based design-framework which is in use on many websites, Peercoin being one of them and incidentally Duff___Man's website which explains the similarity in design pattern as the sites use the same design framework.

- your website (numus.org) and Duff___Man's website (coinmart.co) are both hosted by the same provider (namecheap.com) with very similar IPs (162.213.248.249 vs 162.213.248.251)

hahaha its a scam man, its not just the website stuff, there is also another poster called Shimah who is a cheerleader on this thread acting like he doesn't have any relationship even though his name has been linked to the Developers previous project. Its nothing but pretty pictures and BS I guarantee it.

Well, let's see what Numus says. Namecheap.com and enom.com are popular providers/registrars (I think namecheap is a reseller of enom?), especially as namecheap takes BTC. But, the two websites hosted on IPs two apart is quite some coincidence.

As far as I understand Namecheap use enom.com for all domain registration through them, since they are the only major webhosts to accept BTC we decided to use them and I'm assuming that hosting purchased with BTC make use of seperate servers which may explain why the IP's are similar considering that our landing page for our website does not run on a dedicated server.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:21:23 PM

As far as I understand Namecheap use enom.com for all domain registration through them, since they are the only major webhosts to accept BTC we decided to use them and I'm assuming that hosting purchased with BTC make use of seperate servers which may explain why the IP's are similar considering that our landing page for our website does not run on a dedicated server.

hehehehehehehehe BS!
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:22:19 PM

UPDATE

Due to the relatively small number of investors, which are currently fewer than 20, we've decided to extend the IPO for a further 3 weeks, all investors investing after this period of time will form part of Stage 2 and all prior investors will form part of Stage 1. We understand that Stage 1 investors have put more faith in us and as a result they will receive a 40% greater ROI than investors in Stage 2.

During the course of that time we shall release various bits of our project to the project. Some of these include a new concept to visualize data on the Numus blockchain and a web-wallet concept which we shall release to the public in due time.

Stage 2 of the IPO will now end on May 10 2014, with initial distribution starting on May 15 2014.

We have extended the IPO for the sole reason that initial investors, of which currently there a very few, could crash the market whenever they please as the current distribution would place too much NMS in the hands of a small few.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

I was going to post today that the developer will do one of two options. Either completely disappear off the map or he will extend the IPO. Dude the reason the IPO has not been successful is because you have been rumbled. Yeah you might get a BTC or so more but I will keep posting and no one will give your scam anymore. Hilarious...
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:28:17 PM

I'm (escrowed) invested, so still hoping it's the real deal!

Dude I respect you escrowed but even suggesting there is some hope when you even rumbled themselves that two members that 'don't know each other' have almost the same IP address. You know that's like 1 in a billion right?

It will only encourage others to send in money direct to the website..
drcoolix

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:44:46 PM

I don't trust this Numus  Angry
Only photoshop pictures and promises !

Stay away from it!

NODE - the 2d gen currency. Recommend!
casper69

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:48:10 PM

@nextgencoin
You are such an idiot. You have made your point little kid now grow up. You sound like a toddler who has not had his nap time yet. Seriously you have made your point no need to respond to every single comment, about being a scammer. The only thing wrong with this forum is whiny little brats like you that cant let others be. Grow up and move on with your life. The more you cry like a little bitch the more obvious you are that your just a crybaby.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:58:30 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 07:41:01 AM by nextgencoin

@nextgencoin
You are such an idiot. You have made your point little kid now grow up. You sound like a toddler who has not had his nap time yet. Seriously you have made your point no need to respond to every single comment, about being a scammer. The only thing wrong with this forum is whiny little brats like you that cant let others be. Grow up and move on with your life. The more you cry like a little bitch the more obvious you are that your just a crybaby.

hahaha yeah I am gonna cry, I'm gonna cry out this is a scam until they give up. If I don't my point will easily be buried in a long thread. So yeah I'll be continuing to sabotage this stealing of people's money. Why do you want to watch me....go away now to your black coin pump.

And I'm not replying to every post I'm replying to ever likely sockpuppet that is part of this scam.
InsertUsernameHere

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:12:27 AM

@nextgencoin

hahaha yeah I am gonna cry, I'm gonna cry out this is a scam until they give up. If I don't my point will easily be buried in a long thread. So yeah I'll be continuing to sabotage this stealing of people's money. Why do you want to watch me....go away now to your black coin pump.

And I'm not replying to every post I'm replying to ever likely sockpuppet that is part of this scam.
Dude all you do is go around attacking people, like I saw you attack BCX on another thread. The OP in this thread should've used his brains and made the topic self-moderated so that guys like you don't post here.

ShareCoin : SiAMsjQv2jG1epUS55V9pyz2CrxRLg4yAu
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:38:56 PM

@nextgencoin

Dude all you do is go around attacking people, like I saw you attack BCX on another thread. The OP in this thread should've used his brains and made the topic self-moderated so that guys like you don't post here.

Dude BCX has a coin made in his name using proof of hate, news flash he isn't the nicest guy on here.

So you want a clearly proven scam to succeed, please tell me why, I've got my popcorn ready.

You don't need to thank me but I singlehandedly have destroyed an IPO that I bet left unchecked would of taken 100 BTC plus off people on this forum and you're pissed at me, and want me to stop?

So you wish my posts could of been deleted so the IPO scam would of gone along smoothly. Sure it was the developers mistake but I'm not sure they expected to get rumbled.
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:48:35 PM

UPDATE

He received not enough BTC, he need to get more!

Obvious that this Scam
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

UPDATE

He received not enough BTC, he need to get more!

Obvious that this Scam

Your right but doing this doesn't prove 100% it's a scam. What does prove it is the huge amount of evidence on this thread that shows this definitely is a scam. Plus you have lots of posters trying to defend the indefensible which makes me highly suspicious of them.

Scams are getting more elaborate for sure, people are easily fooled by fancy websites, videos and BS tech jargon it seems.
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:30:53 AM

Even when it´s not a scam, it´s sooooo funny  Grin Grin Grin

Anyway we don´t need more coins. If you are a good coder, join a serious project or gtfo

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: