Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IPO] Numus (Pow/Pos - Scrypt-Jane) | Decentralized Exchange |Cloud Storage  (Read 19857 times)
InsertUsernameHere

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:26:12 PM

Hey, so I've been trying to rally some people to form a group to get Numus onto exchanges once it's released PM me if anyone is interested in joining.

ShareCoin : SiAMsjQv2jG1epUS55V9pyz2CrxRLg4yAu
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InsertUsernameHere

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:08:51 PM

Just a thought, Blackcoin has got a kickass multipool method going for them Numus should have the same.

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:13:11 PM

Is there a minimum investment?
InsertUsernameHere

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:04:09 PM

Yep its 0.01 I think.

EDIT The minimum amount is 0.1 BTC

Numus (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:06:48 AM

Yep its 0.01 I think.

Correct, the minimum investment amount is 0.1 BTC.
xuxx

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:25:55 AM

Thank you !
take a seat!sent later

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:14373335525897642883

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CVkVX2U1XFdPToZwicyQf8Qscczjg2cRfS  Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B9AoHnW3LNrvYSvn6iCEoiQNfVeCeCQhRf FootballCoin(FBC):FprK6p1dSMJQtdNzF7fTNZByq7Ri1a2aYr
PixxCoinGet GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS
makemebeat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:31:39 AM

Yep its 0.01 I think.

"The minimum buy-in price is 0.1 BTC". It's just fuckin' awesome scam.
InsertUsernameHere

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:53:01 PM

Yep its 0.01 I think.

"The minimum buy-in price is 0.1 BTC". It's just fuckin' awesome scam.
How so?

GoatGuy

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:03:08 PM

Hey, so I've been trying to rally some people to form a group to get Numus onto exchanges once it's released PM me if anyone is interested in joining.
PM sent!
Deviant1

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:08:54 PM

Warning, this is most likely a scam.

As you can see the previous poster (Sherlock Holmes I think it was) found a bunch of evidence but I just discovered something else.

If you look at the whitepaper, it has a name at the end "carl himrusnich". I googled the name and only one result: the whitepaper.

Never in all the years I have used google have I only seen one result come up when searching on a name. How is that even possible?! Obviously this last name is bogus and there isn't a single other occurrence of it on the entire internet.

Also, the web site is nice and fancy, there is a nice looking whitepaper complete with references, but notice how there is absolutely no technical details on the product itself.

In conclusion, this is most likely a very well thought out elaborate scam!
GoatGuy

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:10:41 PM

As you can see the previous poster (Sherlock Holmes I think it was) found a bunch of evidence but I just discovered something else.

If you look at the whitepaper, it has a name at the end "carl himrusnich". I googled the name and only one result: the whitepaper.

Never in all the years I have used google have I only seen one result come up when searching on a name. How is that even possible?! Obviously this last name is bogus and there isn't a single other occurrence of it on the entire internet.

Also, the web site is nice and fancy, there is a nice looking whitepaper complete with references, but notice how there is absolutely no technical details on the product itself.

Carl Himrusnich is most likely a psuedonym of some sorts like Satoshi or Sunny King coz they said they want to be anonymous.
InsertUsernameHere

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:46:13 PM

Carl Himrusnich is most likely a psuedonym of some sorts like Satoshi or Sunny King coz they said they want to be anonymous.
Whose Sunny king?

notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:16:24 AM

If investment is made by escrow, what are the cancellation/withdrawal terms for investors? Assuming it is not a blatant scam (i.e. nothing delivered), until what point can we potentially say "we're out" and ask Anon136 for funds to be returned?

ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:20:58 AM

Whose Sunny king?

Creator of Peercoin
Numus (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:27:17 AM

If investment is made by escrow, what are the cancellation/withdrawal terms for investors? Assuming it is not a blatant scam (i.e. nothing delivered), until what point can we potentially say "we're out" and ask Anon136 for funds to be returned?

If you are not satisfied with the completed product, i.e. if we don't live up to your expectations you may ask for a return from Anon136. Take note though that there is no rule stating that you must keep your funds until whatever point, if your a dissatisfied for any reason or if you simply need to use the funds you put in escrow for whatever reason you can always ask Anon136 for a refund.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:11:54 AM

If you are not satisfied with the completed product, i.e. if we don't live up to your expectations you may ask for a return from Anon136. Take note though that there is no rule stating that you must keep your funds until whatever point, if your a dissatisfied for any reason or if you simply need to use the funds you put in escrow for whatever reason you can always ask Anon136 for a refund.

That sounds fair enough - thanks for the clarification.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:36:42 AM

This is absolutely 100% a scam.

If you don't use Anon1 for stakes you WILL lose your money.
wesleyh

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:22:08 AM

Sent 0.52 BTC to anon (escrow)

Tarnsaction id: 18912a407324ef74a8b6e644325e4becdf7a3ad3e9bb331f4307ccadd979cadf
GoatGuy

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:39:03 AM

Whose Sunny king?

Creator of Peercoin
Wasn't it someone else who created Peercoin?
InsertUsernameHere

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:17:06 AM

Whose Sunny king?

Creator of Peercoin
Wasn't it someone else who created Peercoin?
Check the Peercoin whitepaper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: