Poll
Question: Who should be in prison more
SBF - 56 (88.9%)
Ross Ulbricht - 6 (9.5%)
non of them... - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SBF-Ross Ulbricht  (Read 3135 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 490
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 08:17:54 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (4)

The criminal that Ross Ulbricht did was definitely a very dangerous and dangerous website for the whole world. He operated 'Silk Road' known as The Onion Router or Tor network. And more than $200 million in illegal drugs and other illegal products and drugs were bought and sold on that site, which earned him a life sentence in prison. I think he has been given enough punishment for committing this crime and a life sentence is well deserved.

SBF is the infamous collapse of cryptocurrency exchanges and has ruined the money of billions of investors around the world. Many investors invested in FTX with loans from banks. And when they heard the news of FTX bankruptcy, many investors chose to commit suicide after hearing such news. and eventually he was arrested with criminal charges filed against him by the United States government. And he was convicted on eight counts of fraud and sentenced to 115 years in prison.  But a special plea deal allowed him to live under house arrest with his family.
 But I think SBF should have been jailed for such a punishable crime because he has looted the dreams of crores of people.
Sam Bankman Fried's sentence was much less than that of Ross Ulbricht. Sam Bankman Fried's sentence should have been more severe.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
T3PR00T

Activity: 119
Merit: 38

Yo! Member

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 08:28:45 AM

Many investors invested in FTX with loans from banks. And when they heard the news of FTX bankruptcy, many investors chose to commit suicide after hearing such news.
Didn't they read the disclaimer such as...
"Don't invest that you can not afford to lose"

There should be such long disclaimers and there were but the greedy people never care to read or listen. When they see easy money they go all in.

Those who lost are responsible for their own loss. They should be guilty as mush as SBF. Sorry I am not advocating for him but these people can not deny their part of wrong doing too.

If investors losing funds is the only reason for his guilt then all the ICOs that are gone are criminal. In the stock market when share price is down and people loss everything then where is your judgement call? Even when any coin drops 90% value then we should be putting the project management to jail following the logic of investors loss.

Ownership address: bc1qhxlltpz5julxtg5hld7ctl9ssfa2704hk5q9mr
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 09:10:21 AM

SBF is a talented person.

Talented to such a level that he failed to keep his company alive, and at the same time he managed to destroy the lives of countless people, some of whom probably committed suicide. People like Bankman are a danger to society and should be banned from any business involving finance and investment.
Yes such an incident happened with Luna and that time also many people committed suicide this news is available. And after FTX Bankruptcy, it is natural that there will be many suicides case  because it was the largest exchange after Binance and millions of users deposited and traded here. Meanwhile I also believe and feel that SBF has no right to play with someone's life so he should be punished accordingly.

As far as punishment goes, I think both men deserve long prison sentences, although I'm pretty sure Bankman won't be treated nearly as harshly as Ross Ulbricht, and I think that is also logical considering the accusations against them. What may raise doubts about a fair trial in the case of FTX is the fact that this company financed various politicians and political organizations, and had business ties with many influential US companies, and it remains to be seen whether this will affect the verdict.
Long term imprisonment may not be a suitable punishment for them they should be granted long remand as this sentence may bring them out of their dirty thoughts. But it is also true that since he had connections with various influential people and also with politicians, it is doubtful that they would be sanctioned potential  punishment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Die_empty

Activity: 686
Merit: 992

Give all before death

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 02:30:43 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (4), Sandra_hakeem (3)

Although his establishment led to many criminal activities yet I think Ross Ulbricht's punishment is too harsh. His offense is a common one in our cities, the only difference was that he wanted to promote the privacy of his clients. He had no intention to scam or steal people's money like SBF he just facilitated illegal trade and made huge gains from it. Although the claim that he arranged for the assassination of some people who threatened to expose his enterprise and his refusal to accept a plea deal contributed to the harsh sentence. He would have gotten at most ten years sentence if all these factors were not against him.

Drugs indeed harm the populace but SBF should receive a higher sentence because he intentionally deceived and scammed people. Some persons have committed suicide, while others are going through financial and health challenges because of the loss of funds in FTX.

I agree with you when Luna started scamming the market it wiped out thousands of people's wealth.  At that time I was a small trading trader and I also had some Luna Invests.  If punishment Know Do-hyung I think it should be..
Ross Ulbricht On my behalf I find him guilty.  But his punishment was comparatively less because he should have been hanged.  Because thousands of people have lost their wealth on the streets.  He should be punished in such a way that he doesn't get a chance to make the mistake a second time.  

Ross Ulbricht
Hanging!  Hanging!!  Hanging!!!
Ross Ulbricht and Sam Bankman-Fried are Americans and not from China, Thailand, Malaysia, or Saudi Arabia where corruption or drug dealings attracts capital punishment.

Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 05:43:50 AM

Talented to such a level that he failed to keep his company alive, and at the same time he managed to destroy the lives of countless people, some of whom probably committed suicide. People like Bankman are a danger to society and should be banned from any business involving finance and investment.
Yes such an incident happened with Luna and that time also many people committed suicide this news is available. And after FTX Bankruptcy, it is natural that there will be many suicides case  because it was the largest exchange after Binance and millions of users deposited and traded here. Meanwhile I also believe and feel that SBF has no right to play with someone's life so he should be punished accordingly.

The suicide news about luna is fake and there's no evidence show that this incident is real so maybe someone fake this story to spread more fuds towards the incident happened to that coin.

You can read this article about this situation here https://www.thereportertimes.com/technology/fake-suicide-news-went-viral-after-terra-luna-coin-crash/

But its really good to get updates about the case so that people will now about the current status of SBF since many want to see him rot in jail.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 06:13:26 AM

SBF is a talented person. Who was so talented that he answered all their questions in a video chat with the SEQUOIA company while playing video games. And SEQUOIA agreed to invest $210 million in his company. SBF was so talented that even a company like SEQUOIA Capital didn't have the guts to ask as investor why he was playing video games on a important meeting.  and When Elon Musk wanted to buy Twitter, SBF tweeted that it was willing to pay Musk $2-3 billion if he invested in FTX.  And FTX was the fastest growing exchange.
But unfortunately FTX became Bancroft overnight. Because when Binance CEO CZ_Binance tweeted that they will sell all FTT tokens they hold, investors panicked and started selling too. and  SBF company FTX was stored most of their funds through FTT tokens so meanwhile FTT crashed and FTX company eventually went bankrupt.

By all accounts, it appears that SBF is a very talented person, but that does not mean that he is able to break the law with impunity. Based on information available and accusations that I deem reasonable, it appears that SBF made some decisions that lead to FTX losing billions of dollars of customer money, and in the process, I understand that SBF broke laws.

RU/DPR also made decisions that led to SR1 customers losing money. Although the FBI seized all of SR1's coin, at the time, SR1 was shut down, I understand it was insolvent. This is in addition to the murder-for-hire issues that others have mentioned that RU/DPR allegedly was involved in (some of this may have been entrapment, however, I am not bound by the constitution when it comes to forming my personal opinion). RU/DPR was involved in drug trafficking, which ultimately leads to many people suffering, and dying.

I think both deserve serious jail time. SBF is politically connected, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him either get a sweetheart deal or the case thrown by the DOJ. I don't think it was an accident that SBF was spending so much on Democrats.
Franctoshi

Activity: 784
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 06:46:05 AM

For Bible believers, All sin are equal in the sight of God. And in our normal society no one is above the law, So if someone has committed an offense that is punishable by law, be it killing, armed robbery, cyber crimes or Fraudulent practices and in one way or the other be a sponsor to such things, Then if found guilty the offender should go face the law and if it involves going to the prison or jail, the person should be there to learn some lessons. The bottom line is wether SBF, Ross Ulbricht no one is above the law and both should go to prison if found guilty of their acts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
leonair

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 03:56:47 PM

The suicide news about luna is fake and there's no evidence show that this incident is real so maybe someone fake this story to spread more fuds towards the incident happened to that coin.

You can read this article about this situation here https://www.thereportertimes.com/technology/fake-suicide-news-went-viral-after-terra-luna-coin-crash/
It could be fake news but at the time these events seemed to be true.  Because millions of investors have lost more than billions of dollars due to the Luna crash. So incidents like suicide were common then and I saw many tweets like that but I don't know how true this was. However, due to FTX bankruptcy, investors have suffered several times more losses than luna. So in this case incidents like suicide can happen.

SBF is a talented person. Who was so talented that he answered all their questions in a video chat with the SEQUOIA company while playing video games. And SEQUOIA agreed to invest $210 million in his company. SBF was so talented that even a company like SEQUOIA Capital didn't have the guts to ask as investor why he was playing video games on a important meeting.  and When Elon Musk wanted to buy Twitter, SBF tweeted that it was willing to pay Musk $2-3 billion if he invested in FTX.  And FTX was the fastest growing exchange.
But unfortunately FTX became Bancroft overnight. Because when Binance CEO CZ_Binance tweeted that they will sell all FTT tokens they hold, investors panicked and started selling too. and  SBF company FTX was stored most of their funds through FTT tokens so meanwhile FTT crashed and FTX company eventually went bankrupt.

By all accounts, it appears that SBF is a very talented person, but that does not mean that he is able to break the law with impunity. Based on information available and accusations that I deem reasonable, it appears that SBF made some decisions that lead to FTX losing billions of dollars of customer money, and in the process, I understand that SBF broke laws.
No one has the right to break any law not just SBF.  And if he breaks the law, he must be punished, otherwise he will continue to do such acts repeatedly.  And thus he will not hesitate to commit crimes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 05:32:55 PM

For Bible believers, All sin are equal in the sight of God. And in our normal society no one is above the law, So if someone has committed an offense that is punishable by law, be it killing, armed robbery, cyber crimes or Fraudulent practices and in one way or the other be a sponsor to such things, Then if found guilty the offender should go face the law and if it involves going to the prison or jail, the person should be there to learn some lessons. The bottom line is wether SBF, Ross Ulbricht no one is above the law and both should go to prison if found guilty of their acts.
But in reality I don't believe he'd have any trouble at all. He was paying too many people in high places and his well-connected parents would be pulling every rope they had to keep SBF in Federal Camp with a simple sentence in exchange for silence where all the money went.

I also hope that both of them are not above the law, both of them must receive punishment for every deed they have done. All crimes in the eyes of the judge are the same, don't be sharp towards people below, but blunt towards people who have money.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 09:04:27 PM

But in reality I don't believe he'd have any trouble at all. He was paying too many people in high places and his well-connected parents would be pulling every rope they had to keep SBF in Federal Camp with a simple sentence in exchange for silence where all the money went.

I also hope that both of them are not above the law, both of them must receive punishment for every deed they have done. All crimes in the eyes of the judge are the same, don't be sharp towards people below, but blunt towards people who have money.
Law is always hard for weak people, and easy for rich people. If the law worked at the speed of the law, there would never have been any criminal abomination in the society or the country. Here Ross Ulbricht was arrested for creating the darknet market website Silk Road. Through this website he provides services for drug services and other illegal immoral activities. He was sentenced to two life terms and an additional 40 years for the crime. I think the court has given him an appropriate sentence.

But the SBF committed a more heinous crime. Investors all over the world lost their money when he bankrupted his FTX.  It has shaken the confidence of investors around the world and completely destroyed the cryptocurrency market. The court sentenced him to 115 years in prison for his criminal act, but on a special plea, the court advised him to stay at home with his family. I never consider this to be an appropriate punishment because a heinous criminal like him should be jailed with a harsher sentence. Seeing his punishment makes people hesitate to commit such heinous crimes.
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 10:19:51 PM

It could be fake news but at the time these events seemed to be true.  Because millions of investors have lost more than billions of dollars due to the Luna crash. So incidents like suicide were common then and I saw many tweets like that but I don't know how true this was. However, due to FTX bankruptcy, investors have suffered several times more losses than luna. So in this case incidents like suicide can happen.

Seemed to be true because crazy things happened to LUNA at that time and it was fast balance draining event so many really believed that incident happened because the article seems convincing but investigation has been but none of it has proven legitimate. What happen to both Luna and FTX is really an unfortunate historical upset to many crypto investor because many people lose their money due to this incident.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Popkon6

Activity: 574
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 11:02:48 PM

It is very sad to give SBF freedom from law.  Everyone is equal in the eyes of the criminal law, if punishment is to be imposed then the owner of FTX should be punished more.  Because millions of people have been on the verge of suicide since the FTX bankruptcy.  Because people had invested crores of rupees of wealth here, which got completely wasted.  Just as Luna falls from the market to the fault as the mountain is actually destroyed.
Finally I want to say that the owner of FTX should be punished again.  Because one will be in and the other out, it can never happen.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2023, 11:53:17 PM

It is very sad to give SBF freedom from law.  Everyone is equal in the eyes of the criminal law, if punishment is to be imposed then the owner of FTX should be punished more.  Because millions of people have been on the verge of suicide since the FTX bankruptcy.  Because people had invested crores of rupees of wealth here, which got completely wasted.  Just as Luna falls from the market to the fault as the mountain is actually destroyed.
Finally I want to say that the owner of FTX should be punished again.  Because one will be in and the other out, it can never happen.

That's sad reality if you have money because temporarily you can escape those cases filed to you. But don't expect anything good for his self because the case still rolling and for sure the court will find him guilty towards the crimes he does.

Hopefully the same with Luna together with FTX many will learn valuable lesson about not trusting any big guys in industry because anything could happen and they could scam anyone once they already got so huge money in their hands.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cozytrade

Activity: 1097
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 03:15:20 AM

Law is always hard for weak people, and easy for rich people. If the law worked at the speed of the law, there would never have been any criminal abomination in the society or the country. Here Ross Ulbricht was arrested for creating the darknet market website Silk Road. Through this website he provides services for drug services and other illegal immoral activities. He was sentenced to two life terms and an additional 40 years for the crime. I think the court has given him an appropriate sentence.
Laws are equal for all in developed worlds. But in some poor countries law loses to money because there are various shortages in that country and everyone wants to live in comfort due to which the lawmen also start taking bribes because there salary also too less. However, the SBF phenomenon has caused a huge loss to people all over the world, which is not limited to any particular country, because of which even if it has considerable financial resources, it will not be able to escape the law very easily. And I think he will get his due punishment now it's to be seen how much SBF can protect itself by dealing with political persons

It is very sad to give SBF freedom from law.  Everyone is equal in the eyes of the criminal law, if punishment is to be imposed then the owner of FTX should be punished more.  Because millions of people have been on the verge of suicide since the FTX bankruptcy.  Because people had invested crores of rupees of wealth here, which got completely wasted.  Just as Luna falls from the market to the fault as the mountain is actually destroyed.
Finally I want to say that the owner of FTX should be punished again.  Because one will be in and the other out, it can never happen.
Although everyone is equal in the eyes of the law, sometimes it is very difficult to handle certain issues. This is a global issue as FTX was not restricted to any particular country so before making a decision for it the courts will take everything into account and if necessary several countries will collectively decide what constitutes an appropriate punishment for him. So maybe SBF has been kept free until the final decision of the court

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
leonair

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 03:57:50 AM

Seemed to be true because crazy things happened to LUNA at that time and it was fast balance draining event so many really believed that incident happened because the article seems convincing but investigation has been but none of it has proven legitimate. What happen to both Luna and FTX is really an unfortunate historical upset to many crypto investor because many people lose their money due to this incident.
I myself lost a lot of money with Luna at that time.  And I suffered a lot for it myself.  But I didn't use FTX that much because I like Binance.  Due to which I did not lose much as FTX went bankrupt.  But I lost a huge amount of money in LUNA and I understand how hard it is to lose money  So SBF must be severely punished so that no one else dares to do such a blockade after seeing his punishment. And the court should award the amount to the affected people in the form of percentage based on the current assets of the SBF.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 04:56:40 AM

Ross Ulbricht and SBF both committed heinous crimes on two fronts. Ross Ulbricht bought and sold more than $200 million worth of banned drugs and banned products on his website, which is a threat to the entire world. So his crime has been made very difficult. And the court sentenced him to life imprisonment. And he continues to suffer this punishment. SBF is one of Cryptocurrency's notorious downfalls. As a result of this decline, many people who invested in FTX chose to commit suicide because they invested in FTX with loans everywhere and from banks.  However, a United States court convicted him in a criminal case and sentenced him to 115 years in prison after eight charges were proven against him. But he is currently under house arrest through a special application. Law is equal for all but here it is proved that law is not equal for all. It is really disappointing that one person is rotting in jail for committing a crime and the other is under house arrest for committing such a big crime. If the judicial system is done like this then the common people will lose faith in the judicial system.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Tipeform$

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 05:51:06 AM

Ross Ulbricht and SBF both committed heinous crimes on two fronts. Ross Ulbricht bought and sold more than $200 million worth of banned drugs and banned products on his website, which is a threat to the entire world. So his crime has been made very difficult. And the court sentenced him to life imprisonment. And he continues to suffer this punishment. SBF is one of Cryptocurrency's notorious downfalls. As a result of this decline, many people who invested in FTX chose to commit suicide because they invested in FTX with loans everywhere and from banks.  However, a United States court convicted him in a criminal case and sentenced him to 115 years in prison after eight charges were proven against him. But he is currently under house arrest through a special application.
Ross Ulbricht and SBF He is a criminal to the law and to the public.  The law will consider the merits of the fault.  But here the law is corrupt because the owner of FTX is at the top of the crime list.  Due to his crime, thousands of people had to commit suicide.  Billions of rupees were invested in the FTX platform.  For my own part I consider that he should be punished the most.  Of the two, Ross Ulbricht should be fined, but the owner of FTX should be put on the gallows, not under house arrest.

Law is equal for all but here it is proved that law is not equal for all. It is really disappointing that one person is rotting in jail for committing a crime and the other is under house arrest for committing such a big crime. If the judicial system is done like this then the common people will lose faith in the judicial system.

Strongly condemn the people of the United States of America.  It should not be because FTX has taken bribes from the owner and put him under house arrest.  He should be brought back and put on the gallows again.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Fuso.hp

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 09:02:48 AM

I didn't know anything about it at first, but after reading everyone's comments, I actually got to know what the real story is. I think there are two persons equally guilty one is for buying and selling various illegal drugs and various products on his website for which the court found him guilty and sentenced him to life imprisonment. Another FTX exchange embezzled all the wealth and here too the court found him guilty and sentenced him to 115 years in prison. But later, when his family filed a petition regarding the matter, the court ordered him to remain under house arrest. I think the law has made two judgments for two people here. Because one person is in jail for committing a crime but the other is under house arrest for committing such a big crime, it seems a little different to me. Many may have committed suicide after scamming this exchange. Because many people may have left all their accumulated wealth here. So I think the court has given two kinds of judgment to both of them here.
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 5961

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 09:21:21 AM

It is really disappointing that one person is rotting in jail for committing a crime and the other is under house arrest for committing such a big crime. If the judicial system is done like this then the common people will lose faith in the judicial system.
SBF is still waiting for trial and while doing so he was released on bond which is a standard practice for a white collar crime. On the other hand, Ross Ulbricht was (among other things) charged with conspiracy to commit murder (most likely a bullshit charge) so he wasn't given that option.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 644
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 10:17:45 AM

According to everything I have read and learned about Ross Ulbricht and SBF, they both merit a prison sentence for the crimes they have committed. Because both SBF and Ross Ulbricht committed significant crimes, in my opinion there is no distinction between their crimes and how some persons might have been affected by them. However, as for me is a work of judiciary to decide who will serve the highest punishment.

However, the FTX incident really hurts me because I was using the exchange at the time and suffered some losses as a result, which even sent me to the hospital.even if I don't see any new evidence to support it, I can also say that the occurrence might have caused some life damage.